Author Topic: WoBB Forum turns 6 MONTHS!  (Read 2493 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
WoBB Forum turns 6 MONTHS!
« on: July 26, 2010, 07:20:27 PM »
Happy Six months to the WoBB Forum. We've almost lasted longer than a season of BB Germany!

I feel we've been very successful, and just like I expected, we'd get a series of people coming around just about every time there is a new really popular show. I knew we'd get active discussions during the summer, where the Biggest BB series (BBUK) starts. Considering BBUK's future is uncertain, I sure hope we get more fans from other popular BB series. Also, Fall is the time of year shows are overloaded by WoBB (o, they were last year) in which our blog was most successful, getting posts every other day rather than perhaps twice a week.

Keep up the good work, Staff, Bloggers & Users. Let's have another happy six months!  ;D

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
  • Username: grahamuk
    • World of Big Brother
Re: WoBB Forum turns 6 MONTHS!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 10:09:05 PM »
I also want to add my thanks to everyone who has made this forum a success. It's been a difficult time for me keeping the main part of the website updated recently, this forum has helped to keep people up to date on what's happening in the reality shows.

We have a few things planned for the forum. One of the things I want to look at is making the main website and the forum more together rather than two separate things that share the same domain name.

Next month World of Big Brother celebrates 5 years online. I've recently renewed the worldofbigbrother.com domain name for another year, so the website and the forum will continue to be around for some time to come.