Author Topic: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia  (Read 108631 times)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2011, 08:38:58 PM »
Joako you need to give me a list of the sites you use to watch all the BB's and the times lol justin.tv never has anyhting on it anymore and when it does I've already missed the live shows :-[ ;D ;D
Try here to watch the live show: http://www.velikibrat.us/veliki-brat-vesti/veliki-brat-uzivo.html

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2011, 08:47:28 PM »
Dragana, Ema and Nemeš - ... 2 are listening a music, one is voating  ;D

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2011, 09:11:23 PM »
joako ... try this streaming, its for RTL .. i know quality is low, but its in widescreen so you can see bigger picture

http://didonetwork.co.cc/didotv

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2011, 09:12:59 PM »
joako ... try this streaming, its for RTL .. i know quality is low, but its in widescreen so you can see bigger picture

http://didonetwork.co.cc/didotv
Thanks  ;D

I was looking from a RTL stream, but I could only find streams from Pink

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2011, 09:23:34 PM »
DRAGANA is the 4th housemate to be evicted this season

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2011, 09:32:47 PM »
eyes full of tears  :'( :'(

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #131 on: April 18, 2011, 06:09:10 PM »
nemo do you know is going to happen with Dražen? Is he going to return to the house?  Did they say something about his health in the live show? :-\

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #132 on: April 19, 2011, 09:21:48 AM »
they didnt, they just made video clip from hospital where he said that he miss him all and thats all

after this video clip, Antonija (host) said something like "hello to Dražen, i am sure he is watching us from hospital", and the other host (Marijana) asked her "are you sure?, i dont think Big Brother bring him TV" (or something like that) .. so from this reaction of Marijana you see that they still belive he will come back to house, but i dont think so .. he was looking very bad in this video  :)

Offline nemo

• Head of House

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2011, 01:04:33 AM »
OMFG .. marijana think that she is pregnant, her husband submit divorce papers  ;D

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.index.hr%2Fxmag%2Fclanak%2Fona-sumnja-da-je-trudna-suprug-bb-marijane-predao-papire-za-razvod%2F547951.aspx&sl=hr&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

Nemo...i see u re more than informed about VB (BB), are u from a Balkan country (Serbia, Croatia maybe???)

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2011, 10:16:38 AM »
velikibrat2 ... i am from Croatia, and you?  ;)

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2011, 08:52:17 PM »
I am Serbian.. Drago mi je..kako je?

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2011, 11:45:45 PM »
o pozdrav komš'o  ;D

evo ide ide, kod tebe? jel se gleda bb/vb?  ;)

i think we must speak english here because otherwise they would kill us, one by one :P  :D 

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2011, 02:06:52 AM »
I completely agree with ur statement. Anyway its fine...university and stuff..so i dont have much time,and right now i am not in Serbia, so the only source for watching vb/bb is youtube. What about u?

Offline Mystapaki

• Head of House
« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2011, 05:58:43 PM »
Would someone explain to me why there is no audience voting this year ? Dragana was clearly one of the liked housemates by the audience this year ? Is this like full on US style BB ? I don't exactly understand why Marijana cheated on her husband when he's a pretty decent looking person himself . I think once she gets evicted she's seriously in for it. One thing I don't understand is that why isn't Nemes hated as much as Marijana ? I mean he's the one who actually put his little toy into her :p . Who are the favourites to win just simply by my judgement based on the general audience opinion I think Lester and Bojana seem to be pretty popular but hey I don't speak a word of any of the Balkan languages they could actually be hated when I though they were liked

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2011, 07:31:10 PM »
Would someone explain to me why there is no audience voting this year ? Dragana was clearly one of the liked housemates by the audience this year ? Is this like full on US style BB ? I don't exactly understand why Marijana cheated on her husband when he's a pretty decent looking person himself . I think once she gets evicted she's seriously in for it. One thing I don't understand is that why isn't Nemes hated as much as Marijana ? I mean he's the one who actually put his little toy into her :p . Who are the favourites to win just simply by my judgement based on the general audience opinion I think Lester and Bojana seem to be pretty popular but hey I don't speak a word of any of the Balkan languages they could actually be hated when I though they were liked

It is using the BB8 Australia voting system where the audience chooses who is up for eviction and the Housemates are choosing who is evicted by naming two of the three nominees they would like to see leave the House. The first vote is for 2 points with the second is 1 point. The Head of Household and Chief of the Dumps  are immune from the public vote and get to vote with double eviction points (first choice is 4 points and second is worth 2 points)

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #141 on: April 22, 2011, 12:05:29 AM »
so the only source for watching vb/bb is youtube.

youtube is fine, i think you can find there almost everything about bb/vb so you dont even need TV :)

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #142 on: April 22, 2011, 12:10:03 AM »
Who are the favourites to win just simply by my judgement based on the general audience opinion I think Lester and Bojana seem to be pretty popular but hey I don't speak a word of any of the Balkan languages they could actually be hated when I though they were liked

The favouirites to win this year are Horvat and Duško, specially Horvat. He is very popular on croatian and serbian big brother forums and everyone likes him, even hosts (Marijana and Antonija) said that Horvat is their favourite person in the house.  :)

The most respected person in the house by housmates is Nemeš. And by the way he is the new leader for this week so he is the only person who is safe for sunday eviction.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #143 on: April 22, 2011, 01:09:31 AM »
Who are the favourites to win just simply by my judgement based on the general audience opinion I think Lester and Bojana seem to be pretty popular but hey I don't speak a word of any of the Balkan languages they could actually be hated when I though they were liked

The favouirites to win this year are Horvat and Duško, specially Horvat. He is very popular on croatian and serbian big brother forums and everyone likes him, even hosts (Marijana and Antonija) said that Horvat is their favourite person in the house.  :)

The most respected person in the house by housmates is Nemeš. And by the way he is the new leader for this week so he is the only person who is safe for sunday eviction.

How is he respected for being half responsible for splitting up a family unit, what a load of s***

Is he popular with the public, only last time I checked, he was getting hate groups on FB aswell
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #144 on: April 22, 2011, 11:46:21 AM »
How is he respected for being half responsible for splitting up a family unit, what a load of s***

Is he popular with the public, only last time I checked, he was getting hate groups on FB aswell

Well .. i would lie if i say that he is not popular out of the house too. Ofcourse he is, he is a handsome young man with some (stupid) attitude and girls are crazy for him, but on the other hand there is this situation with Marijana which are for somone positive ("he is a big fucker" .. he is the KING LOL), but for someone - totally negative. So .. its hard to say do people more like or dislike him. But he is a quite popular, thats sure. Marijana is still the most popular (more than 60% messages at BB forums and websites are about her), and the 2nd place is for Nemeš.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2011, 01:04:30 PM »
Did they say something about Dražen? Because he is immune this week too, isn't he?  :-\ . I guess it's because he is still in the hospital, but he has been in the hospital for more than a week, I think they must eject him, it's not fair for the other contestants

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2011, 02:11:32 PM »
They didnt say anything about Dražen but i am sure he is not coming to the house.  :)

Probably tomorrow in live show they will say something, .... i guess.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2011, 02:19:58 PM »
They didnt say anything about Dražen but i am sure he is not coming to the house.  :)

Probably tomorrow in live show they will say something, .... i guess.
Yeah, I guess they are going to tell us about him tomorrow. But his picture is still in "colour" in the official website, so I guess there is still a chance to return to the house

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2011, 02:32:42 PM »
I want Taša to win, she is a bitch and I love it :D.

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #149 on: April 24, 2011, 03:30:01 PM »
marijana said if she would be evicted today, she wants that bojana sleep with nemeš the rest of the show  :D :D ;D