Author Topic: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia  (Read 104758 times)

Offline nemo

• Head of House
Re: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia
« Reply #200 on: April 29, 2011, 10:14:48 PM »
NOMINATIONS
NEMEŠ - 2 Radiša, 1 Nirmal
NIRMAL - 2 Nemeš, 1 Radiša
MARIJANA - 2 Radiša, 1 Nirmal
EMA - 2 Nemeš, 1 Nirmal
RADIŠA - 2 Nirmal, 1 Nemeš
LESTER - 2 Tamara, 1 Marijana
DUŠKO - 2 Nirmal, 1 Tamara
NIKOLA - 2 Bojana, 1 Radašin
HORVAT - 2 Tamara, 1 Radašin
SORAJA - 2 Bojana, 1 Nemeš
BOJANA and TAMARA - cant vote because they did something bla bla .., they both got 1 point from BB

RESULTS:
Nirmal - 7 points - NOMINATED
Radiša - 7 points - NOMINATED
Tamara - 6 points - NOMINATED
Nemeš - 6 points - NOMINATED
Bojana - 5 points
Marijana - 1 point

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #201 on: April 30, 2011, 01:55:36 AM »
drunken nemeš and bojana tryed to burn up european flag yesterday  >:(

i think thats againt the law    :-\

(Image removed from quote.)

You'd typically have to kill someone (or atleast attempt to) to be ejected from BBUS, but even here the producers wouldn't stand for the burning of our flag.

Actually the behavior displayed by Nemes would have had him ejected a while back. And I agree if any of the US housemates were ever caught trying to harm a flag in such a disrespectful manner they would be ejected even though in real life you can burn the flag legally here as it is a form of free speech. I think the incident where him and Lester trashed the House and was disrespectful to BB would have been a breaking point for US producers (similar to Chima in BB11 throwing her microphone in the hot tub and refusing to listen to Big Brother on numerous occasions.)

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #202 on: April 30, 2011, 10:50:54 AM »
Just one thing about European flag .. you must know that this actually is not our flag. This is flag of European Union and no one of this five countries are part of this Union, so technically its not a "national" flag, or "national" problem... I am 100% sure that Nemeš will be ejected from the house if he tryed the same with for example - croatian or serbian flag. That would be a BIG problem.

What he did is not nice, probably is against the law too, at least here in Croatia because we are EU candidate and on every government building you can see croatian and EU flag together, but it cant be compared with croatian national flag. Its still not officially our, and probably people will never accept it like our flag.. its more political flag, plus more then 50% of people doesnt have sympathy about joining the EU

so.. you cant compare burning US flag in US BB show, with this..  its just not the same
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 11:00:08 AM by nemo »

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #203 on: April 30, 2011, 06:43:45 PM »
Just one thing about European flag .. you must know that this actually is not our flag. This is flag of European Union and no one of this five countries are part of this Union, so technically its not a "national" flag, or "national" problem... I am 100% sure that Nemeš will be ejected from the house if he tryed the same with for example - croatian or serbian flag. That would be a BIG problem.

What he did is not nice, probably is against the law too, at least here in Croatia because we are EU candidate and on every government building you can see croatian and EU flag together, but it cant be compared with croatian national flag. Its still not officially our, and probably people will never accept it like our flag.. its more political flag, plus more then 50% of people doesnt have sympathy about joining the EU

so.. you cant compare burning US flag in US BB show, with this..  its just not the same

Ah I see, I can't believe I forgot that the countries taking part are not part of the Union since I wrote a paper on the EU for school. I see what you mean now. It could be similar to someone burning an UN flag here then.

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #204 on: April 30, 2011, 07:42:06 PM »
3 new housemates are coming tomorrow! YAY  ;D

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #205 on: April 30, 2011, 08:00:07 PM »
There is a poll in the Serbian website about who will be evicted and the results are:

34% Nirmal  ;D
26% Nemeš  ;D
22% Radiša
17% Tamara

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #206 on: April 30, 2011, 08:24:22 PM »
There is a poll in the Serbian website about who will be evicted and the results are:

34% Nirmal  ;D
26% Nemeš  ;D
22% Radiša
17% Tamara

Thank god Tamara is in last... she's the only one out of those 4 that I like & i thought that she would be at risk because she doesnt seem very popular (shes been up 2 times before). I wish it could be a double eviction though :/

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #207 on: April 30, 2011, 08:28:59 PM »
Tamara is boring as hell and so fucking arrogant girl. If you ask me i will dump from the house all this 4 housemates, its really hard to choose just one..  >:(

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #208 on: April 30, 2011, 08:30:49 PM »
Its easier to get Nemes out now because he probably wont get nominated again. Nirmal has a better chance of being nominated again. Im surprised that Marijana isnt nominated i hate her a lot  >:(

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #209 on: April 30, 2011, 08:37:16 PM »
Tamara to win!  :D I love her presentation.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #210 on: April 30, 2011, 08:41:42 PM »
Your right nemo, she did come off arrogant but i saw some vids on youtube and she was funny   :D I dont think she has the slightest chance to win. I also like Horvat, Nikola, Dusko and im starting to really like Soraja :)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #211 on: April 30, 2011, 08:50:46 PM »
I dislike Nemes the most of all I think - his attitude in the house comes across as pure arrogance.

Nirmal - I don't like him purely for his suggestion of losing the task purposefully. He may be a nice guy but it's just my opinion.

I fail to see why Radisa was allowed to return, as I think he was really boring last time round. The suggestion that he should be allowed to come back because he gives money to charity is silly, I am sure there are people who work for charity and deserve exposure a lot more than he does.

Triple eviction please?  ;D

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #212 on: April 30, 2011, 09:18:46 PM »
I know you will not agree with me, but if you ask me i will better leave Nemeš in the house then Radiša, Tamara or Nirmal. At least he is interesting in some way, other three housemates are not. If he crush all the house i will not pay it, but it will be interesting to see how he is doing this haha ;) But when i see Tamara, Radiša and Nirmal only what i want is to turn off TV because they are really boring and doesnt have anything to offer for this kind of show  :zzz ... and thats not good   ;)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #213 on: April 30, 2011, 09:25:16 PM »
I know you will not agree with me, but if you ask me i will better leave Nemeš in the house then Radiša, Tamara or Nirmal. At least he is interesting in some way, other three housemates are not. If he crush all the house i will not pay it, but it will be interesting to see how he is doing this haha ;) But when i see Tamara, Radiša and Nirmal only what i want is to turn off TV because they are really boring and doesnt have anything to offer for this kind of show  :zzz ... and thats not good   ;)

i understand why you would feel that way and its true that he does offer something to the house and from the videos I saw, Radisa & Nirmal were not interesting and didnt stand out at all so i would rather have one of those 2 out and i bet that Nemes will be saved anyway.

Offline uninvited

• Power of Veto
« Reply #214 on: April 30, 2011, 09:30:20 PM »
Tamara is boring as hell and so fucking arrogant girl. If you ask me i will dump from the house all this 4 housemates, its really hard to choose just one..  >:(

Yeah, she's useless. All she does is eat like a pig, gossip and insult Dusko. A complete failure considering her profile video, which was promising. But then again, Radisa and Nirmal don't do much either, and they aren't nice so I doubt they will get many votes. I think Nemes will most definitely stay, even though he's a complete moron. I personally think they should all be eliminated, and take Bojana with them too. >:(

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #215 on: May 01, 2011, 09:40:38 AM »
there are some rumors on croatian bb forums that one of three new housemates that will enter house tonight in live show is Antonija from Zagreb..

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #216 on: May 01, 2011, 06:37:05 PM »
http://vb4.emotion.rs/video/5512.html

It has been announced that tonight a girl who have already been in the vb house i guess (because it says return of the superhero to the house).On the forum of the official site there are some rumors that mysterious girl is Jovana from Veliki Brat 3, but we will see tonight.

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #217 on: May 01, 2011, 07:57:04 PM »
So far two housemates entered the house. Vladimir from Montenegro and Branislav from Serbia. Something is going on because there entered the house,passed the tunnel on the way to the house but got lost,didnt show up in the house with other housemates. Hosts said that people might assume that they are in the dump but said that the dump does not exist anymore as known. They are also pretending they dont know anything but i guess its something planned,so we ll see till the end of the tonight's show.
[attachment=1] Vladimir
[attachment=2][attachment=3] Branislav
As soon as they put their pictures on the official site i will upload them here.

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #218 on: May 01, 2011, 08:10:16 PM »
Nemo you were right, Antonija entered the house, but as other two new housemates dissapeared on the way there.[attachment=1][attachment=2]

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #219 on: May 01, 2011, 08:32:29 PM »
Yep, Antonija is there ..  ;D

few more pictures about new housemates

VLADIMIR - Montenegro - 28 years old

BRANISLAV / "Brendon" - Serbia - 24 years old

ANTONIJA - Croatia - 25 years old

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #220 on: May 01, 2011, 08:34:14 PM »
I cant believe..unfortunately Tamara is evicted. [attachment=1]

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #221 on: May 01, 2011, 08:45:57 PM »
Yay, she deserved it  O0

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #222 on: May 01, 2011, 09:01:06 PM »
Nemo will you explain what just happened???or me??

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #223 on: May 01, 2011, 09:02:57 PM »
Hahaha, i really dont understand what just happened. I am like WTF right now  ;D

Brandon is talking english? HOLLY SHIT  :D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #224 on: May 01, 2011, 09:04:52 PM »
Wtf? So those 2 vile, narrow minded, selfish pigs are still in the house, Im going to explode :mad :mad :mad
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"