Author Topic: Big Brother 11 Brazil  (Read 131973 times)

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
Big Brother 11 Brazil
« on: December 28, 2010, 05:42:43 AM »
The first promos of Big Brother Brazil's 11th season is up. It will premiere January 11, 2011.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpwRgSEKXiE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpwRgSEKXiE</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GcKVk5pK_U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GcKVk5pK_U</a>
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 06:19:57 AM by Mikeo498 »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 11 Brazil
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 01:10:05 PM »
And they finally decided to change the pool this year  ;D

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 05:54:32 PM »
yes i like the brazillian girl

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 04:40:42 AM »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 09:36:27 PM »
The contestants:

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 09:44:22 PM by joako »

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 11:37:17 PM »
whats are the aliens in the background?

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 01:46:07 AM »
For me, none of them looks interesting at all, time will say which are the interesting ones. But every year BBB has a gay housemate, no news on who that is?
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 03:32:14 AM »
whats are the aliens in the background?

It's not necessarily aliens, its a walking robotic eye. It's an emblem for BB Brazil.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 10:21:17 AM »
9 of 17 housemates are from artist world.  ;D

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 12:19:06 PM »
For me, none of them looks interesting at all, time will say which are the interesting ones. But every year BBB has a gay housemate, no news on who that is?
There wasn't a gay housemate every year, actually there were only 5 gay housemates  in Brazil (Jean from Season 5, Marcelo from Season 8, and Angélica, Dicesar and Sérgio from Season 10). And I don't think there will be one this year  :(

And for me Paula will be an interesting housemate, but let see what happens

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2011, 02:28:24 PM »
On Wikipedia there was an info about the contestants, that Marcia, the girl that was on the Bret Michael's dating show, applied to be on this season. Is that ture? and if it is WHY THEY DIDN'T PICKED HER?? She's HILARIOUS!!!

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2011, 07:29:28 PM »
There wasn't a gay housemate every year, actually there were only 5 gay housemates  in Brazil (Jean from Season 5, Marcelo from Season 8, and Angélica, Dicesar and Sérgio from Season 10). And I don't think there will be one this year  :(

And for me Paula will be an interesting housemate, but let see what happens

There's usually plenty Gays on international BB's and tends to have less lesbians and hardly any bisexuals (which annoys me >:()
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 09:03:49 PM »
There's usually plenty Gays on international BB's and tends to have less lesbians and hardly any bisexuals (which annoys me >:()
That is so true.

BTW, there is a gay in this season and it's Daniel (Source: http://natelinha.uol.com.br/noticias/2011/01/06/133241.php). Also Ariadna is transexual (Source: http://mixbrasil.uol.com.br/celebridade/amiga-revela-tudo-sobre-ariadna-a-1ordf-transexual-do-bbb-confira.html)

And Rodrigão was Mister Parana

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2011, 09:09:42 PM »
That is so true.

BTW, there is a gay in this season and it's Daniel (Source: http://natelinha.uol.com.br/noticias/2011/01/06/133241.php). Also Ariadna is transexual (Source: http://mixbrasil.uol.com.br/celebridade/amiga-revela-tudo-sobre-ariadna-a-1ordf-transexual-do-bbb-confira.html)

And Rodrigão was Mister Parana
(Image removed from quote.)
The article about Daniel says that besides him, Lucival is also gay.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2011, 11:00:49 PM »
Yes  Tongue, I only read the title LOL

So 2 gays and a transexual this year. Hopefully there won't be a Dourado again this year
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 11:11:12 PM by joako »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2011, 11:09:02 PM »
Yes  :P, I only read the title LOL

So 2 gays and a transexual this year. Hopefully there won't be a Dourado again this year
Dourado was kinda the jerk of last series. I remember that he's an homophobe by a story that he told to Dicesar last year. Can't get why he won?

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2011, 11:14:11 PM »
Yes  :P, I only read the title LOL

Dourado was kinda the jerk of last series. I remember that he's an homophobe by a story that he told to Dicesar last year. Can't get why he won?
I think he's definitely the worst winner ever, and last season was also the worst season in Brazil. Hopefully this year it'll be better

BTW, Lucival is actually married since last year, and Globo confirms Ariadna's sexuality, and she had made the surgeries on 2002

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2011, 11:50:42 PM »
Yes  :P, I only read the title LOL

I think he's definitely the worst winner ever, and last season was also the worst season in Brazil. Hopefully this year it'll be better

BTW, Lucival is actually married since last year, and Globo confirms Ariadna's sexuality, and she had made the surgeries on 2002
I think he married on Argentina, because on Brazil same-sex couples can´t get married. Right?

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2011, 12:25:22 AM »
Yes  :P, I only read the title LOL

I think he married on Argentina, because on Brazil same-sex couples can´t get married. Right?
I don't know about the Brazilian law, but in Argentina the same-sex marriage is legal since July, and I read they have been married for more than a year now  :-\

Maybe they just celebrated a "wedding", but not in the legal way

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2011, 01:06:38 AM »
This is past-tense but:

I was on youtube and I saw some videos of the Simple Plan concert from season seven. It seemed awesome! Brizillians dance at concerts a bit more different than we do up in the United States. They were doing what we'd call "Mosh Pit", which is appropriate for punk/rock music.

They should do this for the BBUSers. Please do without a movie they can always see a month after they'd leave anyways.

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2011, 01:34:55 AM »
This is past-tense but:

I was on youtube and I saw some videos of the Simple Plan concert from season seven. It seemed awesome! Brizillians dance at concerts a bit more different than we do up in the United States. They were doing what we'd call "Mosh Pit", which is appropriate for punk/rock music.

They should do this for the BBUSers. Please do without a movie they can always see a month after they'd leave anyways.

Kinda weird Brazil got the privileged. When was the last time the BBUS got a performance! Wasn't it Sheryl Crow like half a decade ago or more? lol

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2011, 01:54:45 PM »
There will be a bisexual this year, and it's Diana  :P (http://natelinha.uol.com.br/noticias/2011/01/07/070740.php)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2011, 05:52:39 PM »
This is past-tense but:

Kinda weird Brazil got the privileged. When was the last time the BBUS got a performance! Wasn't it Sheryl Crow like half a decade ago or more? lol

Yeah, Big Brother 3, which was nine seasons (8 years) ago. Although our most known celebrities are just people that one group of people love but everyone else hates (Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Ke$ha) just to name a few.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2011, 06:34:06 PM »
ughh why do they two most unattractive guys have to be gay? its always like this in BBB  ::)
imagine if two (or all three) of Christiano, Diogo and Rogrigao would be into men and make out with each other. I am sure even female viewers would fall for that  :P

I really hate last years winner. I HOPE NEVER EVER an all-star HM will be cast in a regular season (and especially not a homophobic one as that j*rk was). I really think Brazil ranks among one of the countries that have the worst winners (with Australia and US)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2011, 07:40:49 PM »
ughh why do they two most unattractive guys have to be gay? its always like this in BBB  ::)
imagine if two (or all three) of Christiano, Diogo and Rogrigao would be into men and make out with each other. I am sure even female viewers would fall for that  :P

I really hate last years winner. I HOPE NEVER EVER an all-star HM will be cast in a regular season (and especially not a homophobic one as that j*rk was). I really think Brazil ranks among one of the countries that have the worst winners (with Australia and US)

I know! All gay men in BB always seem to be either OTT camp (annoying and bitchy) or unattractive and dull
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"