Author Topic: Big Brother 11 Brazil  (Read 131437 times)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 11 Brazil
« Reply #250 on: February 10, 2011, 02:51:06 AM »
I can't understand what is Mauricio doing. Tonight he told to Jacqueline that he want to evict Diana, Lucival, Daniel and Natália because Rodrigo and Cristiano were evicted because they decided it  :o . I think he wants to put all the house against them, specially Natália, but he is just stupid with all this lies,  >:(

And I can't believe it, but I start to like Maria  :o

Offline Daniel

• Winner
  • Username: daniel
« Reply #251 on: February 10, 2011, 01:39:27 PM »
I can't understand what is Mauricio doing. Tonight he told to Jacqueline that he want to evict Diana, Lucival, Daniel and Natália because Rodrigo and Cristiano were evicted because they decided it  :o . I think he wants to put all the house against them, specially Natália, but he is just stupid with all this lies,  >:(

I want these 3 are eliminated. Yesterday's Diana showed that is not a good person  >:( and I cannot see the hour of Mauricio reveal that Daniel and Lucival speak evil of all players, Lucival is whole hour speaking which only he deserves win because he is poor. >:( ..The public has to give the prize to the best player, If not the show does not call Big Brother; Natalia does not appear in main show since it was angel.

Maria and all the women of the house are a whore. The only saved are Natalia and Janaina. I am not with pity them being evicted because they will earn money with the Playboy same.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #252 on: February 10, 2011, 01:54:16 PM »
First kiss of Rodrigão and Adriana in the BB party.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r2hpQrgDI4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r2hpQrgDI4</a>

Adriana said to Maria, that the Brazilian family does not like such behavior of Maria and it will be evicted when it is for the eviction.

But the Brazilian family does not like also someone who betray the boyfriend with Rodrigão, for the whole Brazil see.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #253 on: February 10, 2011, 01:57:46 PM »

I want these 3 are eliminated. Yesterday's Diana showed that is not a good person  >:( and I cannot see the hour of Mauricio reveal that Daniel and Lucival speak evil of all players, Lucival is whole hour speaking which only he deserves win because he is poor. >:( ..The public has to give the prize to the best player, If not the show does not call Big Brother; Natalia does not appear in main show since it was angel.

Maria and all the women of the house are a whore. The only saved are Natalia and Janaina. I am not with pity them being evicted because they will earn money with the Playboy same.
I agree with all almost everything of this. Diana was the biggest dissapointment to me. I don't understand what she is doing, I think after she survived she thinks that she is strong outside and she started to be the biggest bitch in the house, bigger than the other girls from the B Side  :o.

And I don't think the best player must win BBB. I always say the same, the winner of BBB must be the one that the public prefer, it can be the best "person", the best player or whoever the public chose. To me, Natália deserves to be the winner, and Rodrigão the runner-up :P

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #254 on: February 10, 2011, 11:20:27 PM »

I agree with all almost everything of this. Diana was the biggest dissapointment to me. I don't understand what she is doing, I think after she survived she thinks that she is strong outside and she started to be the biggest bitch in the house, bigger than the other girls from the B Side  :o.

And I don't think the best player must win BBB. I always say the same, the winner of BBB must be the one that the public prefer, it can be the best "person", the best player or whoever the public chose. To me, Natália deserves to be the winner, and Rodrigão the runner-up :P

This is exactly what has happened with Diana, Here in Brazil always won the best player: Bambam, Cowboy, Jean, Alemão, Rafinha, Max and Dourado.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #255 on: February 10, 2011, 11:24:07 PM »

This is exactly what has happened with Diana, Here in Brazil always won the best player: Bambam, Cowboy, Jean, Alemão, Rafinha, Max and Dourado.
Bambam, Cowboy, Jean and Rafinha weren't the best players, I think only Alemão, Max and Dourado won because they play the game, but the other 7 winners were just because they were the best housemates for the public, although I didn't think that.

Bambam won because he was the funny guy, Cowboy because he was the good guy with a good heart, Jean won because he wa the victim of the Tropa de Choque, Rafinha won because... the public didn't want Gy to win  ::), Dhomini won because he was the victim in that season. Mara and Cida won because they were nice and they need the money.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #256 on: February 10, 2011, 11:56:03 PM »

Jaqueline uses the bathroom with the door open.   :o :o ;D

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #257 on: February 11, 2011, 12:08:38 AM »
This Sunday, Saboteur (production) will rob the objects of players.

With the objective of creating ill-feeling between players, production will rob personal objects of players. Producers shall make tracks false by two homes. The idea is that players victims of the false saboteur pass the mistrust, and to accuse, other players have robbed their objects. At the end shall be displayed a video, where the saboteur appear giving chuckle. Thus, players will continue believing that one is the saboteur.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #258 on: February 11, 2011, 12:23:32 AM »
Big Phone will call tonight at 4 am.  :o :o :o

And will announce a nomination surprise; Players will be asleep, Then who answer the Big Phone will nominate three people for eviction, I hope that a man will answer the Big Phone or will be Diogo vs Mauricio vs Rodrigão.:-\

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #259 on: February 11, 2011, 12:30:28 AM »
Bambam, Cowboy, Jean and Rafinha weren't the best players, I think only Alemão, Max and Dourado won because they play the game, but the other 7 winners were just because they were the best housemates for the public, although I didn't think that.

Bambam won because he was the funny guy, Cowboy because he was the good guy with a good heart, Jean won because he wa the victim of the Tropa de Choque, Rafinha won because... the public didn't want Gy to win  ::), Dhomini won because he was the victim in that season. Mara and Cida won because they were nice and they need the money.

It is more they had to use a character to win, Mauricio is trying to do now. But there is no person 100% good. (Gy not won, but is gaining much money in France as actress.)

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #260 on: February 11, 2011, 01:39:26 AM »
Leader Competition: luck.

Each participant should choose a Tablet of Samsung, read aloud the instruction in screen, fulfill the order and go to the great Samsung Tablet. If, to tighten the icon indicated, appear on the green color: is save, appear on the red color: is eliminated.

Adriana: red color, is the first and is eliminated.

Janaina: red color, is the second and is eliminated.

Natalia: green color, is save.

Maria: red color, is eliminated.  ;D

Jaqueline: green color, is save.

Wesley: green color, is save.

Daniel: red color, is eliminated.  ;D

Paula: green color, is save.

Talula: red color, is eliminated.  ;D

Diana: red color, is eliminated.  ;D

Lucival: red color, is eliminated.  ;D

Mauricio: red color, is eliminated.  :-\

Diogo: red color, is eliminated.  :-\

Rodrigão: red color, is eliminated.  :-\

Natalia: red color, is eliminated.

Jaqueline: red color, is eliminated.  ;D

Wesley: green color, is save.

Paula: red color, is eliminated.

and new player Wesley win the Leader Competition.  >:(

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 12:13:50 PM by daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #261 on: February 11, 2011, 02:28:46 AM »

WESLEY is the new LEADER >:(

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #262 on: February 11, 2011, 02:50:42 AM »
Big Phone will call tonight at 4 am.  :o :o :o

(Image removed from quote.)

And will announce a nomination surprise; Players will be asleep, Then who answer the Big Phone will nominate three people for eviction, I hope that a man will answer the Big Phone or will be Diogo vs Mauricio vs Rodrigão.:-\
So the 3 nominees are going to be chosen by whoever answer the Big Phone?  :o I don't like the idea  :-\ , I'd prefer that the HoH and the housemates vote as awalys

I also want some of the guys (everyone but Maurício) or Natália or Janaina to answer the Big Phone

And I think Wesley will put Natália up for eviction this week  :'(

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #263 on: February 11, 2011, 03:09:33 AM »
Big Phone will call tonight at 4 am.  :o :o :o

So the 3 nominees are going to be chosen by whoever answer the Big Phone?  :o I don't like the idea  :-\ , I'd prefer that the HoH and the housemates vote as awalys

I also want some of the guys (everyone but Maurício) or Natália or Janaina to answer the Big Phone

And I think Wesley will put Natália up for eviction this week  :'(

Yes, because it would not have logic Big Phone call this hour and the nominations only the night.

It appears that he will nominate Natalia even, Daniel and Lucival are thinking in achieving votes for enjoin Diogo for eviction.  >:( >:(
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 03:33:46 AM by daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #264 on: February 11, 2011, 03:29:23 AM »
Thursday Episode: Leader Competition.

Diogo says to Mauricio that Lucival said that he likes Adriana, Surprise Party after eviction and Diana also says that Mauricio is wanting remain with Adriana to Maria, Mauricio account for Adriana and she is irritated, Maria asking forgiveness Mauricio by take-it betrayed, Discussion of Maria (drunk) with Adriana by Mauricio. Maurico speaks of Lucival for Rodrigão and he says that will give a slap in the head of Lucival. Adriana if rouser and requires Diana and Lucival stop do gossipry on it, After they say to Maria that Adriana likes Mauricio. Yesterday Party: Janaina says that Mauricio again different, Mauricio says to Jacqueline that he want to evict Diana, Lucival, Daniel and Natália, Adriana said to Maria, that the Brazilian family does not like such behavior of Maria and it will be evicted when it is for the eviction, Adriana kiss Rodrigão. Mauricio is peace with Natalia and  Leader Competition.

FULL EPISODE of Thursday: Today in 4 parts..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHn9k3Hf1WU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHn9k3Hf1WU</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdCQzZSgQ_E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdCQzZSgQ_E</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVpBz6cInkc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVpBz6cInkc</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Hyc4prBdM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Hyc4prBdM</a>

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #265 on: February 11, 2011, 03:31:32 AM »
Leader Competition:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNpMwwkR37w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNpMwwkR37w</a>

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #266 on: February 11, 2011, 11:56:55 AM »
New player Adriana attends the Big Phone and nominate Diana for eviction.  ;D ;D

and tonight an special episode that will shock players: Nominations Surprise.  ;D
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 02:25:07 PM by daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #267 on: February 11, 2011, 12:00:33 PM »

After be nominated for the eviction, Diana is irritated and says that now is personal!!

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #268 on: February 11, 2011, 12:00:57 PM »
So she didn't chose the 3 nominees  ???

And I don't know why, but I knew that Adriana was going to answer the Big Phone. And I don't know to be happy about Diana's nomination. I really like her during the first weeks, but now she is definitely one of the worst, but there are others that have been with a really bad attitude from the begining and I think they should go first.

Let see who will be up for eviction with her

And Talula said last night that she didn't tolerate Maria anymore because she is now talking only about Mau Mau  :o :o

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #269 on: February 11, 2011, 12:34:24 PM »
So she didn't chose the 3 nominees  ???

And I don't know why, but I knew that Adriana was going to answer the Big Phone. And I don't know to be happy about Diana's nomination. I really like her during the first weeks, but now she is definitely one of the worst, but there are others that have been with a really bad attitude from the begining and I think they should go first.

Let see who will be up for eviction with her

And Talula said last night that she didn't tolerate Maria anymore because she is now talking only about Mau Mau  :o :o

Unfortunately no, would be Diana vs Lucival vs Talula/Maria. I would prefer it appoint the Lucival, he is a snake. I also I am angry of Mauricio and Mary, one of the two shall be the villain of history.

It will probably be: Diana (Big Phone) vs Natalia/Diogo (Leader) vs Adriana (House)..If adriana don't get help of fans of Rodrigão, it will be eliminated.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #270 on: February 11, 2011, 02:01:40 PM »
Angel Competition:

Adriana, Jaqueline, Rodrigão, Mauricio, Diogo and Maria are those selected for the dispute.

The six players will make a game of letters. In each round, each shall be entitled to cast two balls in the pan. Who makes the greatest amount, can eliminate one. In case of tie breaking criteria, valley who guess the largest charter first.

Rodrigão makes 25 points and eliminates Maria.

Jaqueline makes 22 points and eliminates Adriana.

Diogo makes 17 points and eliminates Jaqueline.

Mauricio makes 17 points and eliminates Diogo.

Mauricio makes 20 points and eliminates Rodrigão

Mauricio won the Angel Competition.

Monster:

Mauricio gave the Monster for:

Adriana and Talula.

The two will be clothed in monkey until the next Sunday and when the sign touch they will ape a monkey.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 02:28:49 PM by daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #271 on: February 11, 2011, 02:10:35 PM »

Mauricio is the new ANGEL.  ;D

Present of Angel:

Mauricio receives a letter from his mother and weepy.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 02:26:46 PM by daniel »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #272 on: February 11, 2011, 02:36:28 PM »
I hope he gave immunity to Rodrigão  ;D

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #273 on: February 11, 2011, 07:05:36 PM »
This Sunday, Saboteur (production) will rob the objects of players.

With the objective of creating ill-feeling between players, production will rob personal objects of players. Producers shall make tracks false by two homes. The idea is that players victims of the false saboteur pass the mistrust, and to accuse, other players have robbed their objects. At the end shall be displayed a video, where the saboteur appear giving chuckle. Thus, players will continue believing that one is the saboteur.

This saboteur looks a lot better than our saboteur. Although, it doesn't look evil it looks like an old-fashion homecide detective, while ours was nothing but a black blob with a darth-vader type voice.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #274 on: February 11, 2011, 07:53:36 PM »

I hope he gave immunity to Rodrigão  ;D

Diogo needs of immunity, he is very burned with the public this week, but it is better go to a eviction of three. Eviction face to face, he does not earn more. And are now 3 men with Adriana and 7 women with gays and Wesley; may not leave a man now.