Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited  (Read 148344 times)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited
« on: February 12, 2011, 05:14:05 PM »
It is official!! PBB will return very soon.

PINOY BIG BROTHER SEASON 4!

The announcements of audition dates was officially announced in the pilot episode of a new noontime show where Toni Gonzaga, Mariel Rodriguez (official hosts of the noontime show as well as PBB) with Bianca Gonzales (who visited the show also part of the trio hosts of the PBB) confirmed the new season (9th Edition for PBB over all).

I am really happy and excited for this because i thought that it would be an all star season....but its not..so it means that a lot more seasons and editions are coming!! :)
I'm trying my best to get the latest plug about the new season and the new logo.. And speaking about the logo.. it's kinda the same with what the Germany did on their last season.. its based on the official flag of the Philippines.

and wish me luck guys..'coz I've marked my calendar to try my luck on the show!. :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 07:14:40 PM by World of BB »

Offline Matt91

• Mole
Re: PINOY BIG BROTHER Season 4
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 05:35:07 PM »

The announcements of audition dates was officially announced in the pilot episode of a new noontime show where Toni Gonzaga, Mariel Rodriguez (official hosts of the noontime show as well as PBB) with Bianca Gonzales (who visited the show also part of the trio hosts of the PBB) confirmed the new season (9th Edition for PBB over all).

I am really happy and excited for this because i thought that it would be an all star season....but its not..so it means that a lot more seasons and editions are coming!! :)
I'm trying my best to get the latest plug about the new season and the new logo.. And speaking about the logo.. it's kinda the same with what the Germany did on their last season.. its based on the official flag of the Philippines.

and wish me luck guys..'coz I've marked my calendar to try my luck on the show!. :)

Sounds cool and I wish you luck at the auditions, but I've got to ask how can you stand the lines? Like are the auditions notoriously crowded in the Philippines?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 06:10:17 PM »

If you get in confirm yourself for us, we'll support you ;)
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 06:11:53 PM »
Sounds cool and I wish you luck at the auditions, but I've got to ask how can you stand the lines? Like are the auditions notoriously crowded in the Philippines?

That's what you called "Determination"!.. LOL.. you know.. Filipinos are known for their deterministic and "never say never" attitude. :)

And another.. i'm not new to this kind of lines.. Its part of the everyday lives of Filipinos. :)

by the way.. thank you.. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 06:13:43 PM »
If you get in confirm yourself for us, we'll support you ;)

Thank you so much in advance! I just really hope that they should let me in! LOL.. :)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 06:51:33 PM »
This are great news, I love PBB  ;D ;D

And good luck!! We'll support you  :)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 06:56:02 PM »
Best of luck carlex!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 07:16:37 PM »
Good news :)
I wish you all the best with your audition too!

Offline ayeeitsrendel

• Secret Housemate
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 07:45:42 PM »

here's the logo for pinoy big brother season four . i'm a little bit disappointed , but i'm sure they'll improve the looks of it & of course a catchy new name . any ideas for titles or twists for the upcoming season ? :O

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 09:46:07 PM »
My sister's mother is Fillipino and is a millionaire (she worked in the UK when she was married to my dad and she's now receiving her pension from the UK, so she's loaded ::)) I'll tell her to watch the show and vote for you to stay, If you get in you may have a chance of winning the thing from the start :) :) :)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 09:57:28 PM by BBUKFan »

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 10:03:56 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
here's the logo for pinoy big brother season four . i'm a little bit disappointed , but i'm sure they'll improve the looks of it & of course a catchy new name . any ideas for titles or twists for the upcoming season ? :O

Pinoy Big Brother - The Battle ;D

Offline ayeeitsrendel

• Secret Housemate
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2011, 12:24:00 AM »
i personally think pbb comes right next to uk in terms of entertaining the viewers x) this show has soo much meaning than just winning unlike some international bb's & the way they set up the episodes and the exciting openings & finales , it's definitely a win .

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2011, 09:46:13 AM »
Good news :)
I wish you all the best with your audition too!
Best of luck carlex!!  ;D ;D ;D
This are great news, I love PBB  ;D ;D

And good luck!! We'll support you  :)

I'm sooo happy to have you guys supporting me even though i'm not yet in!. :) Because of this, guys, you made me so inspired, more determined and much more excited to do the audition.. I just really hope and pray that they would notice me despite of the thousands of people.

Again thank you guys!..I appreciated it a lot!! :)  ;D  ;D :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2011, 09:55:12 AM »

thanks for this! :)

I'm sure that the sub titles will be revealed soon..just like what they did on the Double up.
Another, the number of housemates will be surely more than 30 again.. for the huge number of auditionees.

And about the logo.. i guess they just have to work on with the background a make it a bit closer more like our flag. I just love it..

And about the twists.. i kinda agree with spongebob.. it would be great if they will do the BATTLE! :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2011, 03:21:44 PM »
Here's the first advert for Season 4!

:)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd1QC9KAfwA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd1QC9KAfwA</a>

by the way.. i live in Metro Manila. :)

and you were right to hear Big Brother's voice in the end, saying "Fellowmen, welcome back to my house!" :)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 03:26:53 PM by carlex »

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2011, 03:55:38 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd1QC9KAfwA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd1QC9KAfwA</a>

and you were right to hear Big Brother's voice in the end, saying "Fellowmen, welcome back to my house!" :)

I forgot how much I liked the intro to this version of BB. It's really laid back.

Offline ayeeitsrendel

• Secret Housemate
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2011, 07:40:22 PM »

thanks for this! :)

I'm sure that the sub titles will be revealed soon..just like what they did on the Double up.
Another, the number of housemates will be surely more than 30 again.. for the huge number of auditionees.

And about the logo.. i guess they just have to work on with the background a make it a bit closer more like our flag. I just love it..

And about the twists.. i kinda agree with spongebob.. it would be great if they will do the BATTLE! :)

'Family, welcome back to my house'* family referring to what they call people who watch their channel. & i think the battle would be great idea, but then again it is repetitive since double up & clash were along the lines of that. i think they need to go back to the one house idea, Big 4 instead of Big 5/6 and defs a longer season.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 08:21:15 PM by ayeeitsrendel »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2011, 04:28:35 PM »
'Family, welcome back to my house'* family referring to what they call people who watch their channel. & i think the battle would be great idea, but then again it is repetitive since double up & clash were along the lines of that. i think they need to go back to the one house idea, Big 4 instead of Big 5/6 and defs a longer season.

LOL.. yeah! it's family instead of fellowmen.. i just thought no one could notice my translation.. :) LOL.. I'm not just sure with the term.. :) anyways.. thanks! :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2011, 04:44:26 PM »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2011, 05:44:29 PM »
Just wanted to post these videos.. It's the HIGH FIVE show of PBB.. it was the biggest reunion ever where the best/selected housemates from season 1, celeb up to the teen clash are included.. :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG6rpaw95CI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG6rpaw95CI</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd9qzBRbrTU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd9qzBRbrTU</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQDhKW_VTlw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQDhKW_VTlw</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUNYLatB-OI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUNYLatB-OI</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXRTDBaBVx4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXRTDBaBVx4</a>

the last part was about the prank of BB to the housemates..  for his all star cast.. :)

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2011, 05:46:09 PM »
its a gay SHow

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2011, 05:53:59 PM »

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2011, 06:24:44 PM »
I feel embarrassed to ask this, I should really know this since my sister's half Fillipino but what language is the host actually speaking, I can hear alot of English but at times I don't have a clue what she's saying to them lol ???

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2011, 06:36:51 PM »
i dont know all the boys look gay

sorry for thtat

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2011, 06:53:18 PM »