Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited  (Read 151600 times)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
Re: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited
« Reply #375 on: November 21, 2011, 08:05:20 AM »
The boys of the slum house made the decision that Diane, Wendy and Joya would leave the slums house so the 3G's could join. However, only one could remain as a full housemate. Diane, Wendy and Joya moved to the Luxury house. On Day 22, Seichii and Jaz moved to the luxury house and the slum housemates entered the luxury house and the female slum housemates (Casey, Divine, Luz and Tin) unanimously chose Deniesse to join them.  Rhea and Cindy have therefore been evicted, following Kulas on Day 20 and RJ on Day 21.

The slums have been demolished and so the slum housemates, Diane, Wendy, Joya, Deniesse, Seichii and Jaz now live in the luxury house.

Slater (automatic), Kigoy (15 points), Tol (9 points) and Diane (7 points) are nominated for eviction.

Thanks for the recap! :)

Carlex, something came up that's why I forgot to recap the 1st nomination, Im sorry.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #376 on: November 21, 2011, 08:06:07 AM »
Not that big of a fan of save and evict voting system TBH

Interesting housemates always end up evicted (Tricia of Teen Clash or Rica and Sam of Double up)

Boring ones tend to just skate by... I hope they retain the save for a few evictions and just switch to SE later on

Anyway Kigoy is screwed and I'm fine with that...

I agree.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #377 on: November 21, 2011, 01:19:53 PM »
PINOY BIG BROTHER UNLIDAY November 21, 2011

Jaz and Seichi were successful in transferring to the Luxury House.
Big Brother gave Unad and Lordwin a ridiculous punishment for a ridiculous reason – for farting at the other housemates.
A dancer whom Kevin met at the Big Brother audition in LA visited the house and taught the housemates some dance moves.

RESULTS OF THIS SEASON'S FIRST NOMINATION:

ERICA – 12 votes

LORDWIN – 6 votes

MARK – Automatic Nominee for Eviction

KIM – Automatic Nominee for Eviction

Vote to save and evict.

WATCH THE FULL EPISODE: Watch Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited (Unliday) November 18, 2011 Episode

I want Lordwin in Unliday and Tol in Unlinight to be evicted. They are wallflower.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 01:41:16 PM by MonAcosta »

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #378 on: November 22, 2011, 02:59:18 AM »
they found Fifi..

Lordwin & Unad had been nominated because of farting...haha

what will happen to the slum house?

hope that there will be international Big Brother house for PBB to use....

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #379 on: November 22, 2011, 06:08:12 AM »
PINOY BIG BROTHER UNLINIGHT NOVEMBER 21, 2011 RECAP:

Im sorry if Im taking too long to recap, Im really busy at the moment with work :)

The episode actually just recapped what happened hours after the housemates entered the luxury house.

The slum was demolished. The housemates entered the luxury house. They met Jaz ans Seichi and the Wendy, Joya and Dianne.

Divine and Kigoy squabbled over a piece of banana. Divine was worried that they do not have food for the week, while Kigoy thought Divine was attacking him personally because he wasn't the only one who ate the bananas and yet Divine talked to him exclusively.

Watch the full episode at http://pinoybigbrotherrecap.blogspot.com/2011/11/watch-pinoy-big-brother-unlimited_22.html

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #380 on: November 22, 2011, 07:01:11 AM »
If this were simply a save vote only... Tol and Lordwin are out! I'd want them out too

I've like watched a few episodes, and I hate Kigoy sooooo much already! I hate that he's like being shoved in our throats!!!

Hate him so much! I just hope he goes

Kigoy is definitely leaving, with the other house not so sure... probably Erika but hopefully Lordwin
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #381 on: November 22, 2011, 07:02:28 AM »
They might make the slums to the activity area...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #382 on: November 22, 2011, 08:33:13 AM »
They might make the slums to the activity area...

Wasn't it the garden area for the House B? I hate that the two houses have no garden area.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #383 on: November 22, 2011, 08:46:07 AM »
If this were simply a save vote only... Tol and Lordwin are out! I'd want them out too

I've like watched a few episodes, and I hate Kigoy sooooo much already! I hate that he's like being shoved in our throats!!!

Kigoy is definitely leaving, with the other house not so sure... probably Erika but hopefully Lordwin

I don't want Diane or Kigoy to leave yet. They bring balance to the otherwise monotonous house. I hate as well that PBB producers are trying to sell Seichi to the public. Obviously Seichi has a huge following outside the house, but at his best I don't think he's that interesting.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #384 on: November 22, 2011, 12:20:27 PM »

I don't want Diane or Kigoy to leave yet. They bring balance to the otherwise monotonous house. I hate as well that PBB producers are trying to sell Seichi to the public. Obviously Seichi has a huge following outside the house, but at his best I don't think he's that interesting.

Come to think of it... The likes of Kigoy, Diane, Wendy and Divine are the ones that make it entertaining with all the drama that they bring... They're trying to make Seichi a "Ryan Bang" from last season (never liked Ryan TBH he annoyed me), I think I will eventually hate Seichi since the producers are giving him too much airtime while TBH I don't even understand a thing he says!

Jaz seems interesting too... she seems to have a constant "bitch face" on and I like that, I also like the couple from the other house...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #385 on: November 22, 2011, 01:19:50 PM »
PBB UNLIDAY NOVEMBER 22, 2011

This week’s theme inside the house is battle of the sexes. The housemates were grouped into two, the boys and the girls. Both teams will battle each other in various games. The team that gets the most wins at the end of the week will get immunity for the next nomination.

The first was to dissolve a bar soap to a housemate’s body. A representative from each team (Lyn and Kevin) will be washed on a huge bucket of water. The team with the smallest and lightest soap at the end of the game will win. The boys won.

The next task was secret task. Big Brother announced to Reg and Pamu separately that each group has to play pranks at each other. The team who made the most successful pranks wins. Pamu was the first one to make a move. He gave Unad and Lordwin a massage using cooking oil and vinegar. The boys immediately thought that they need to play pranks with each other. The boys tried as much as 6 times to play pranks at the girls and were able to win the task. \

WATCH THE FULL EPISODE AT http://pinoybigbrotherrecap.blogspot.com/2011/11/watch-pinoy-big-brother-unlimited_323.html

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #386 on: November 22, 2011, 01:26:57 PM »

Come to think of it... The likes of Kigoy, Diane, Wendy and Divine are the ones that make it entertaining with all the drama that they bring... They're trying to make Seichi a "Ryan Bang" from last season (never liked Ryan TBH he annoyed me), I think I will eventually hate Seichi since the producers are giving him too much airtime while TBH I don't even understand a thing he says!

Jaz seems interesting too... she seems to have a constant "bitch face" on and I like that, I also like the couple from the other house...
seichi is easily likable, but he's not interesting as compared to other current and previous housemates. if for instance he gets evicted this week, there will be no change in the dynamics inside the house.

they don't have housemates that are like uma or say or cassandra... funny but mean. so you kindah hate them and like them at the same time. i also hate the fans that are too retarded to look closely at the housemates before voting. some blindly follow housemates that are just funny but have no dept in them (jason season 3, ryan bang, melai, and seichi). god there are even fans who follow housemates that are boring just because, somehow, they are good looking or marketed as good looking like kevin fowler, hermes season 3, James reid.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #387 on: November 22, 2011, 01:31:31 PM »
At the moment, my bets are Divine and Slater. I want wendy to go far as well.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #388 on: November 22, 2011, 01:39:39 PM »
Erica has a nude pic circulating around facebook.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #389 on: November 22, 2011, 02:43:52 PM »

Wow that doesn't bode well for her...

Yeah I miss the characters like Cass (who was my fave back then) and Uma who were nice and interesting at the same time...

Housemates right now are usually nice and boring or bitchy and interesting

I miss the earlier seasons when it was about the personalities and not like the gimiks and attempted loveteams

Overall I think they should cast the likes of Gee-Ann, Wendy (season 2), Cass, Uma... Best cast were Season 1, Season 2 and Teen 1... they had memorable personalities
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #390 on: November 22, 2011, 05:58:33 PM »

Yeah I miss the characters like Cass (who was my fave back then) and Uma who were nice and interesting at the same time...

I miss the earlier seasons when it was about the personalities and not like the gimiks and attempted loveteams

Overall I think they should cast the likes of Gee-Ann, Wendy (season 2), Cass, Uma... Best cast were Season 1, Season 2 and Teen 1... they had memorable personalities

Attempted loveteams - more like FORCED Loveteams. LOL

I agree that Season 1, 2, and Teen 1 were the best. The worst was Celeb 2. I hope they'll do an All Stars soon. Then PBB would be awesome again.

If you will have to choose 2 housemates from each season (including the current one) and edition, who would you choose to become housemates for an All Stars edition?

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #391 on: November 23, 2011, 08:11:49 AM »
PINOY BIG BROTHER UNLINIGHT UPDATE NOVEMBER 22, 2011

- Seichang had a date with Sadako the Japanese horror character.
- Biggel was forbidden to put his arms around Tin. Big Brother punished him by putting two basketballs under his armpits. The housemates teased him when he used the term "Tito" (Uncle) when talking about Tin's father. Biggel vfelt bad and walked away. Biggel has to make an ice
- Jaz and Seichi were given their prize for hiding for 45 minutes when they entered the luxury house. They spent 45 minutes in the resort.

WATCH THE FULL EPISODE AT: http://pinoybigbrotherrecap.blogspot.com/2011/11/watch-pinoy-big-brother-unlimited_23.html

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #392 on: November 23, 2011, 11:53:58 AM »

I agree that Season 1, 2, and Teen 1 were the best. The worst was Celeb 2. I hope they'll do an All Stars soon. Then PBB would be awesome again.

If you will have to choose 2 housemates from each season (including the current one) and edition, who would you choose to become housemates for an All Stars edition?

Def forced!

I would pick... (Some seasons more than 2)
Season 1 - Uma/Cass/Say (any of them)
Celeb 1 - Mich Dulce (the one who got ejected) and Keanna
Teen 1 - Mikee, Nina
Season 2 (So much possibilities) - Wendy/Gee-Ann/Mickey/Zeke/Dionne (Wendy plus whoever)
Celeb 2 - Ethel and probably Megan since her co-housemates really hated her for being too young..
Teen 2 - Beauty, Valerie(she was just genuinely nice and interesting at the same time)
Season 3 - Paul Jake
Teen 3 - Tricia, Shey (Tricia was the ONLY memorable character of the season)
Season 4 - Wendy, Divine probably Kigoy... so I can hate on someone

Looking back... Almost all the memorable characters were girls...

Can you just imagine a house with Wendy/Wendy/Shey/Beauty/Uma/Kigoy... It would be so epic and train wreck just like America's Next Top Model

Then you add in the sweet girls such as Valerie and Gee-Ann  :D Who would you pick?
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #393 on: November 23, 2011, 12:06:35 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unliday November 23 2011 Episode

Because of poverty, Lyn had to stop her education after she finished her primary school and work as a domestic helper. Big Brother noticed that she has a huge problem with asserting herself as she leads her teammates in their task against the boys. Upon talking to her, Lyn was able freely talk about her problrms with self confidence. Big Brother encourage her to be more assertive and reassured her that she is an important person to him.

In line with the week's theme of Boys against girls, the housemates have to compete against the boys for the third time. The representatives (Lyn and Mark) from each team will be covered with plastic and will become human floaters. The human floaters have to carry their teammates across the pool. the girls, under the leadership of lyn, were able to finished first and won the challenge.

the next challenge, each representative of each team will have to compete at a swimming contest. with the goal of encouraging lyn to compete and to gain better self esteem, Big Brother allowed Lyn (who used to be a swimmer) to compete with Mark. Mark won but Big Brother praised Lyn for her perseverance and good job.

Watch the Full Episode at : Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited (Unliday) November 23, 2011 Episode
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 06:31:02 AM by MonAcosta »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #394 on: November 23, 2011, 12:24:47 PM »

Def forced!

I would pick... (Some seasons more than 2)
Season 1 - Uma/Cass/Say (any of them)
Celeb 1 - Mich Dulce (the one who got ejected) and Keanna
Teen 1 - Mikee, Nina
Season 2 (So much possibilities) - Wendy/Gee-Ann/Mickey/Zeke/Dionne (Wendy plus whoever)
Celeb 2 - Ethel and probably Megan since her co-housemates really hated her for being too young..
Teen 2 - Beauty, Valerie(she was just genuinely nice and interesting at the same time)
Season 3 - Paul Jake
Teen 3 - Tricia, Shey (Tricia was the ONLY memorable character of the season)
Season 4 - Wendy, Divine probably Kigoy... so I can hate on someone

Looking back... Almost all the memorable characters were girls...

Can you just imagine a house with Wendy/Wendy/Shey/Beauty/Uma/Kigoy... It would be so epic and train wreck just like America's Next Top Model

Then you add in the sweet girls such as Valerie and Gee-Ann  :D Who would you pick?

Both of us have almost the same list.

Season 1: Uma & Cassandra (But Franzen, Jason, JB and Racquel can be very good candidates as well)
Celeb1: Mitch Dulce & Rustom
Teen 1: Mikee and Joaqui (we need a cocky guy inside)
Season 2: Wendy & Zeke (Dione, Jasmin [the first evictee], Mickey and Gee-Ann are also awesome additions - Saicy can add some comic relief too)
Celeb 2: Ethel & Jon Avila (Jon could have been an awesome housemate, if only given the chance, but his batchmates were nice so he was not able to argue with anyone, but I feel during his edition that he will whoop any person's ass if needed.)
Teen 2: Joseph (Kevin's father) the Spaniard, Beauty, (Rona and Valerie will add more personalities inside the house, they are nice, but never the wallflowers)
Season 3: Paul Jake & Carol
Teen 3: Tricia & Shey
Season 4: Carlo & Jaz (We need a hot chick inside)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #395 on: November 23, 2011, 02:57:47 PM »
OMG yes Kevin's Dad and Josef's mean aunt as well!

I totally forgot about Carol! She was pretty awesome, her evict votes were insane... I liked the Carol-Rica-Sam-Melai friendship... Though I'm not really a fan of Melai

and OMG at the American guy Seth being fluent in Filipino!!!!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #396 on: November 23, 2011, 03:13:11 PM »
Wendy went to Wood Rose for High School (She was my schoolmate, I'm friends with her younger sister)... To those that don't know it's a Catholic School owned by Opus Dei
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #397 on: November 23, 2011, 05:52:57 PM »
OMG yes Kevin's Dad and Josef's mean aunt as well!

I totally forgot about Carol! She was pretty awesome, her evict votes were insane... I liked the Carol-Rica-Sam-Melai friendship... Though I'm not really a fan of Melai

and OMG at the American guy Seth being fluent in Filipino!!!!

Seth is a Filipino American. His mom is a Visayan. He just look really caucasian, but if you will define a Filipino based on the Philippine constitution, he is a Filipino.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #398 on: November 23, 2011, 05:53:47 PM »
Wendy went to Wood Rose for High School (She was my schoolmate, I'm friends with her younger sister)... To those that don't know it's a Catholic School owned by Opus Dei

Opus Dei, the secret organization in Da Vinci code? AWESOME!

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #399 on: November 23, 2011, 06:51:48 PM »
Pictures of the Mansion:

Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.