Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited  (Read 156775 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited
« Reply #425 on: November 28, 2011, 05:31:35 PM »
Wendy is the only one who has something to bring among the nominees... I liked Casey but she seemed to disappear along the way

Tol is boring and is pretty much a wallflower

Super Like! hehe.. I really like Wendy and i hope (cross fingers) that she will survive this eviction. :D Tol's exposure is too much, he can now go and reunite with his family. :D

I agree he needs to reunite with his family... Outside of the house  :D

It will be tough one for Wendy TBH, though she's my friend, she hasn't exactly been portrayed as a good personality, which is sad, coz some people might mistake her strength and confidence as arrogance... I really hope she makes it past this week...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #426 on: November 28, 2011, 05:41:13 PM »
Wendy is the only one who has something to bring among the nominees... I liked Casey but she seemed to disappear along the way

I forgot about Tol. I forgot that he was nominated so  I said Casey should go - a proof that he is indeed a wallflower.

wallflowers are my most hated housemates. There are editions when they got it right and no one plays the wallflower like PBB3, PBB2, All Teen Editions.

EVICT TOL NOW!!!

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #427 on: November 29, 2011, 05:30:12 AM »
I want Casey to be saved in the nominations. :)

hope that Wendy will be evicted. Tol is ok...

In the Unliday, i want Reg to be evicted because he seems a bother to the housemates......

Go Casey!!!  :D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #428 on: November 29, 2011, 05:37:42 AM »

A shame Jaz had to leave so early. Now the Philippines has finally surpassed Denmark in the race for the most Voluntary exits. we still have 4 more countries to beat.

so sad Jaz had to leave the house early. She is nice and fun to watch. She is like Princess from PBB Double Up.

Hope that there will be good battle b/w the housemates.....

Philippines defeat Denmark for voluntary exit? that's good  :D

Hope that we will beat other countries more.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #429 on: November 29, 2011, 05:40:48 AM »

Super Like! hehe.. I really like Wendy and i hope (cross fingers) that she will survive this eviction. :D Tol's exposure is too much, he can now go and reunite with his family. :D

If Tol is evicted, its ok....he will be reunited with his family.....hope that Reg will be evicted :(

@marie44: hi  :)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #430 on: November 29, 2011, 05:52:58 AM »

I forgot about Tol. I forgot that he was nominated so  I said Casey should go - a proof that he is indeed a wallflower.

wallflowers are my most hated housemates. There are editions when they got it right and no one plays the wallflower like PBB3, PBB2, All Teen Editions.

EVICT TOL NOW!!!

Which is why I like Teen Editions the best... IDK if its all the hormones, teen angst, insecurities or histrionic personality disorder (Tricia  :D) , but its definitely worth watching, no one is boring!

With the unliday house... There are only a few standout personalities such as Paco, Erica and kinda Jessica

While Unlinight house has Kigoy who is a catalyst that makes anyone within a 10 mile radius hate him... There are also a lot of strong personalities!

FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #431 on: November 29, 2011, 05:54:17 AM »

If Tol is evicted, its ok....he will be reunited with his family.....hope that Reg will be evicted :(

@marie44: hi  :)

Hey!!!  :)

Reg is like a mini Paco but not as entertaining... Him going is totally fine  :D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #432 on: November 29, 2011, 09:21:30 AM »

EVICT TOL NOW!!!

Which is why I like Teen Editions the best... IDK if its all the hormones, teen angst, insecurities or histrionic personality disorder (Tricia  :D) , but its definitely worth watching, no one is boring!

With the unliday house... There are only a few standout personalities such as Paco, Erica and kinda Jessica

While Unlinight house has Kigoy who is a catalyst that makes anyone within a 10 mile radius hate him... There are also a lot of strong personalities!

Ive been thinking about this, a lot of housemates in the Unlinight house have negative feelings with their other housemates that they only talk about in the confession room.

When the guys voted for wendy, joya, and diane; they said so many things against them. But when Slater was evicting them, he never said any of the real reason why they were choosing the 3 GS over them.

Kigoy hated Diane, but he never told that to any housemate. he will only talk about diane's attitude with big brother.

A lot of the housemates resent Kigoy's behavior but they actually refuse to talk to him squarely. Divine and Slater for example will talk about him but they never confront him.

Casey felt bad with the initial eviction of Wendy, Joya and Diane but she never voiced that. when she nominated Jaz and Wendy yesterday, she said so much on how she feels towards the girls.

Unliday Housemates on the other hand will gossip about Paco or Reg but that just it. they do not have any remarkable secret hate or issues with each other. On the other hand, the issues that the Unlinight Housemates have for each other are actually really surprising. you never know that these issues exist until the housemates visit the confession room.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #433 on: November 29, 2011, 12:33:32 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited (Unliday) November 29, 2011 Episode

Seiichi and Luz finally changed address. From the Unlinight house, they were hurled to the Unliday house to even out the number of housemates between the two houses.

The next morning, Seiichi woke up excited. He greeted each housemate with “Good Morning.” Talking to Big Brother, he revealed that he realized that he likes Pamu when he first left the Unliday house. And he missed her so much that’s why he’s happy to be in the house again. When asked how much he likes Pamu, he told to Big Brother that you cannot measure love.

Pamu talked to him about the changes in dynamics between the two of them. She said that she used to notice that Seiichi was avoiding her before, but now, Seiichi openly hugs and kisses her. Seiichi explained that when he was at the Unlinight House, he told the housemates that he likes Pamu so he tried to avoid her. The Unlinight Housemates encouraged him to talk to Pamu when he finally sees her again. So now, Seiichi wasn’t too shy to show his affection.

Luz had a difficult time making herself feel at home in the Unliday house. First, she felt like she was leaving a family when she left her original house. She also cited the differences in habits between the two houses that makes her stay a lot more difficult. For instance, Unlinight housemates eat rice three times a day while Unliday housemates eat toast during breakfast. Luz, being the motherly figure in the luxury house, asked the housemates if anyone in her new house acts as the mother. The housemates told her that they are more like brothers and sister than parents and kids.

She mentioned to Big Brother that she probably needs to get along with each person in order for her to truly feel at home in the house. And she certainly made the step to reach out to all of them. She introduced a game that she used to play with the her previous housemates. One by one, each housemate will count. When two housemates simultaneously call a number, they have to put their nose together. Luz’s new housemates happily joined and enjoyed playing the game.

The nominees for eviction this week accepted their nominations differently.

Unad was a lot more optimistic when he told to Big Brother, “Gusto kong patunayan sa kanila na yung buhay po eh kelangan mo ring ienjoy.” (I want to tell them that you also need to enjoy life.) As he left the confession room, he hugged the housemates. Then he talked to Pamu, Seiichi and Naprey about love.

Reg on the other hand was desperate. He cried to Big Brother revealing his fear that he might go home this week. At the bedroom, he sighed, “I am going home.”

Naprey accepted his nomination and found confidence with his way of relating to the housemates. “Hindi ko sya iniisip na negatibo kasi sa tingin ko naman po nakikibagay naman po ako as much as possible.” (I don’t think of it negatively because I think I tried my best to get along with the housemates as much as possible.)

The weekly task was finally given to the housemates. The weekly task is “Dedmahan” (Ignoring). Big Brother will bring bizarre things or any distractions inside the house. The housemates have to ignore half of these distractions in order to win.

Pamu and Seiichi practiced with each other to win the task. Pamu obviously cannot ignore Seiichi as she giggled to Seiichi’s teasing gestures to kiss her.

Sure enough, when Seiichi visited the confession room, he met the first distraction. It was a blind barber. The barber put baby powder on him, lathered his whole face and even gave him a haircut but he was indiffirent. Big Brother asked him about his new haircut, he was like “New haircut? What are you talking about Kuya (Big Brother)? I am talking to you now.” Then Big Brother asked him about the shaving cream on his face, he said, “I can’t understand you Kuya. Adik adik ka.” (I can’t understand you Big Brother. You’re on crack.”

Pamu on the other hand was unsuccessful. She giggled and squirmed as she told Big Brother that she gives up by the time the Blind Barber lathered her arm pits.

The task continues until the next episode tomorrow!

Watch full episode of Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited (Unliday) November 29, 2011 Episode
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 07:24:59 PM by MonAcosta »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #434 on: November 29, 2011, 03:47:03 PM »
SOMEONE HAS BEEN GIVEN A FORCED EVICTION! Tomorrow is the live announcement!!!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #435 on: November 29, 2011, 05:05:10 PM »

oh?! That's why they have closed the voting lines for the Unliday Housemates.. Who do you think will receive the forced eviction?. i really don't have any idea on who and why?!  :o :o

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #436 on: November 29, 2011, 05:39:03 PM »

oh?! That's why they have closed the voting lines for the Unliday Housemates.. Who do you think will receive the forced eviction?. i really don't have any idea on who and why?!  :o :o

My guess. Probably Reg or Ryan for talking about the outside world.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #437 on: November 29, 2011, 06:12:31 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliNight: November 29, 2011 Episode
The Real Score between Tin & Biggel and the "Ignoring" Task

Most of the people are rooting for the so called love team in the unlinight house, "BigTin", which depicts a very young and modernized love made up of Tin and Biggel. But that was before.. now, a new development happens and it changes the plot and bring it to an whole new level.

Saturday night, moments after Diane's exit, Biggel and Tin were talking about the exit of their fellow housemate on the bedroom. Biggel was asking Tin if what will she do if he will be evicted. Tin was just answering him, "It's too soon to tell".
[attachment=1]
Later on, Tin shared their conversation to the other housemates along with her other concerns about Biggel's attitude on her. She was referring to the attention Biggel is giving to her. She asked Carlo, Jaz, Wendy and Roy if Biggel was too much already on her. Roy advised that she should give less than before and do not over tolerate him as if she was giving him hope that they will be lovers. Wendy agreed that there's a possibility that everything can change outside the house. She even told her that she should be somehow, distant to him and put him on his limitations. Moreover, she asked Tin what was the real score and Tin replied immediately that she has no feelings for him.Carlo offered to help her to tell Biggel that they are just plain friends and nothing more than that.
Dinner time, and Tin started to be distant or at least put a little space between her and Biggel so that the latter would realize what's his limitations. While on the other hand, Biggel continued to get her attention by playing some little jests.
Biggel of course noticed this sudden "shift of mood" from Tin and asked Roy if he was doing something wrong. Roy told him that sometimes, Tin should have her own little time and space.
While Tin continued to express her disappointment and annoyance on Biggel to Jerico. She said that she got pissed off with his "hugging stuff" that he would tell everyone about it. Afterwards, Carlo talked to her and asked where Biggel stands in her life. She said that he's just a friend and nothing else comes close to being "lover".
Because of this, Carlo decided to confront Biggel and put the two into a confrontation to exposed and explain everything that must be cleared and fixed. Well, the conversation went smooth as the so called "loveteam" had finally agreed to be just friends and set the line between friendship and love. :)

Regarding their weekly task, the three remaining HoHs of the house were summoned to the confession room to received the instructions for their weekly task which has something to do with their battle against the unliday house.
Just like on the Unliday, this task, entitled "Ignoring", housemates must ignore the distractions BB will give them throughout the week. These distractions can include anything under the eyes of BB (even their love ones visiting them). As you can see, this task has already been seen on the Finland's BB where the housemates must be frozen and withstand the entrances of distractions or of their love ones. :D
So, just like it, the housemates must not have any reactions at all and can only do so after these distractions exited the house.
[attachment=2]
For their first distraction, a well known DJ take over the house under her surveillance and spoke a lot of distractions to the housemates. She criticized and told them bad things that would really raised their eyebrows to the limits. :D
[attachment=3]
Remarkable yet funny critics by the DJ;
Dj on Casey: Look at her, she doesn't know how to put blush on, and take note of her eyebags, she forgot to cover!:D
Dj on Wendy wearing a blazer: Why do the girls here wear blazers?! Is it because they have dark underarms?! :D :D
Dj on Roy's bangs: Look on Roy's bangs, are you Justin Beiber?! :D
Dj on Tin' red marks: Tin, what's the truth behind your marks?.. Is it given by Biggel?! Oh, that's awful?! How are you going to face your friends and family outside?! You're such a disappointment to your parents.  :o >:(

[attachment=4]
They were successful on ignoring this first distraction even though Biggel was somehow affected.
The 2nd distraction came and it was a chicken, the one that Carlo took care of and made it his pet while they were on the slums. Everyone ignored it except for Biggel who even screamed upon seeing the chicken. He was even proud to tell BB about his acknowledgement on the pet. Carlo was of course disappointed. :D

Because of his failure to ignore the distractions, Carlo and the rest of the boys confronted Biggel and somehow trained him to be one of the strongest ones. But this was misinterpreted by him and even take it seriously as a critic to him by a "plastic" friend.

Carlo was telling him, "You're like a girl. You'll never be loved. I don't want you here."
Biggel was just nodding and saying, "Ok!"
Roy added, "No one wants you here. You're too weak!"
Seth told him to hold his tears and never cry. "Whatever the other people will tell you, hold on your tears!Don't be sensitive and never cry!"

About Jaz' VE, she expressed her sadness and will to go out for her real love ones. :D After her announcement to the housemates, Wendy and Denisse were instructed to pack her things.

Tol's reaction in his 2nd time for nomination was of course, again, disappointed but he'll try his best to overcome and withstand all the challenges coming on his way. He was also somehow happy for Kigoy, since he will not be leaving the house this week. He sees him as he try to change for the better little by little.

Casey was also disappointed and assessed herself that maybe the housemates misinterpreted her emotions and being too expressive on the house.

Wendy didn't take it personally as she sees it as part of the game and the names listed on the nominations deserved to be since everyone had a majority vote on it.

That's all for today and thanks for reading! :D

you can watch the UnliNight Episode here:
PINOY BIG BROTHER UNLINIGHT Nov. 29, 2011 Episode
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 07:34:11 PM by carlex »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #438 on: November 30, 2011, 06:44:09 AM »
TIN PATRIMONIO IS A MEAN GIRL!!

She now felt harassed with Biggel's hugs when in fact she flirted with him for 1 entire month! After seducing Biggel for the past 4 weeks, now she will have to set the boundaries!!!??? Are you freaking kidding me!??? What is wrong with you, Tin?

Tin Patrimonio is the bitch in the house! NOT WENDY! NOT DIANE! IT'S TIN PATRIMONIO!

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #439 on: November 30, 2011, 12:49:36 PM »
PINOY BIG BROTHER UNLIDAY NOVEMBER 30 EPISODE

The “Dedmahan”(Ignoring) Weekly Task continues in the house.

Unad was pretty intent ignoring the blind barber in the confession room. The blind barber twisted his face and lips, applied baby powder and shaving cream, but Unad stood his ground and was successful in ignoring the blind barber.

Lyn, however, was the complete opposite. When big brother asked her who was with her, she immediately looked at the barber and asked Big Brother, “Is he a barber?” The tasked went on and Lyn seemed so oblivious with the fact that they have a weekly task. She would constantly answer Big Brother’s questions about the blind barber. And when Big Brother told her that she can leave the confession room, she graciously thanked the barber. She was very disappointed when the barber ignored her.

The next morning, a new kind of distraction met the housemates on the table. It was a folder of the the information about the other housemates from the other house. Paco momentarily touched the folder but immediately let go when Kevin told him that he wasn’t suppose to do it. Kim on the other hand opened the folder seconds after Paco.

At the living room, Unad, Naprey, Seiichi, Mark and Pamu began to talk about Seiichi and Pamu’s closeness. Unad told Seiichi that Pamu has a boyfriend outside. To help Seiichi with this terrible love problem he gave him some tips. Seiichi has difficulty speaking in Tagalog so Unad tried his best to speak in English. Here are Unad’s steps in stealing a girlfriend:

UNAD’S INFAMOUS 5 STEPS IN STEALING A WOMAN

STEP 1: Look at her in the eyes.
STEP 2: Joke her with your eyes.
STEP 3: Give her a wink and a smile.
STEP 4: Expect the girl to get angry or ignore the guy if she has already secretly fallen in love with the guy.
STEP 5: Look at the girl, smile and say, “Hi! Do you know that I loOoOove you?” According to Unad, this must be said with great emotions. When you say “I love you” you have to exaggerate your mouth and stick your tongue out to pronounce the word “loOoOove.”

The five steps didn’t make Pamu fall for Seiichi, but it was a sure fun for them to hear.  When Pamu and Seiichi were finally alone, he mentioned that there is a difference between Filipinos and Japanese when they are in love. Filipinos, according to Seiichi are more passionate and expressive when they are in love; whereas Japanese are not sweet at all. Maybe it was the Filipino side of Seiichi that’s working when he went over to Pamu to tell her, “I love you.” Even though Seiichi didn’t stick his tongue out to pronounce the phrase with exaggeration, Pamu seemed very pleased nevertheless.

Another distraction entered the house. It was Lily, Jessica’s favorite and oldest dog. Jessica was successful at ignoring her dog even if it whimpered and barked at her. At the confession room, Jessica was greeted by her dog again. She almost cried when Big Brother asked her who her favorite dog is. It was Lily. Jessica lives alone in Manila and having no family with her, her dogs remained her sole companions. When she left confession room, teary eyed, she explained to the housemate that Lily was her “baby.”

At lunch, another distraction plagued the housemates. Big Brother put some whipped cream on the chair. The housemates sat and ate their lunch on the couch at the living room. They lost.

The next distraction was a foot spa in the confession room. Luz, unfortunately lost the challenge. Ryan and Steph on the other hand were very successful. Steph was very indifferent with the foot spa while Ryan looked like he was on the verge of an orgasm but still managed to ignore the whole thing.

Later that day, Big Brother announced to the housemates the new task for the Mini Battle between the two houses. As what mentioned before, 150,000 pesos is at stake for this challenge.

Big Brother chose four representatives from the Team Wayuk. Lyn, Pamu, Seiichi and Kevin.

Seiichi and Kevin (the Englishers), who are not very skilled with the Tagalog language will have to do the challenge in speaking Tagalog. On the other hand, Lyn and Pamu (the Tagalogers) who both have difficulty with the English language will have to do the challenge in English.

They will compete against the representatives of the Team High Voltage. The battle will have three levels. First is the TONGUE TWISTERS. Second is DECLAMATION. Third is USE [the word] IN A SENTENCE. The representatives waste no time to practice.

Meanwhile, Erica received a consultation from a doctor. Erica has been having body pains because of her previous plastic surgeries in Japan. The doctor told Big Brother that there should be no immediate concern with Erica’s case and she can join the activities in the house.

Watch Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited (Unliday) Full Episode

EDIT: the prize for this mini battle is not 150,000 pesos but just a few hours in the pool area.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:52:35 PM by MonAcosta »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #440 on: November 30, 2011, 02:58:10 PM »
wow this twist with the dog is just tooo cruel - I could never imagine to ignore my dog if he enters the house. how mean of them. stupid producers with their tendency to overcomplicate this show only for entertainment value :mad

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #441 on: November 30, 2011, 04:44:23 PM »

EVICT TOL NOW!!!

Ive been thinking about this, a lot of housemates in the Unlinight house have negative feelings with their other housemates that they only talk about in the confession room.

When the guys voted for wendy, joya, and diane; they said so many things against them. But when Slater was evicting them, he never said any of the real reason why they were choosing the 3 GS over them.

Kigoy hated Diane, but he never told that to any housemate. he will only talk about diane's attitude with big brother.

A lot of the housemates resent Kigoy's behavior but they actually refuse to talk to him squarely. Divine and Slater for example will talk about him but they never confront him.

Casey felt bad with the initial eviction of Wendy, Joya and Diane but she never voiced that. when she nominated Jaz and Wendy yesterday, she said so much on how she feels towards the girls.

Unliday Housemates on the other hand will gossip about Paco or Reg but that just it. they do not have any remarkable secret hate or issues with each other. On the other hand, the issues that the Unlinight Housemates have for each other are actually really surprising. you never know that these issues exist until the housemates visit the confession room.

I guess its the whole Filipino tendency to avoid drama or confrontation... This season is pretty surprising coz when you watch it consistently you are constantly shocked with: "I had no idea they hated her/him." Its even weird that there are no backstabbing amongst housemates but there are a lot inside the confession room!

Tin was weird... Watching it I was like... WTF I had no idea she felt awkward!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #442 on: November 30, 2011, 04:45:37 PM »
wow this twist with the dog is just tooo cruel - I could never imagine to ignore my dog if he enters the house. how mean of them. stupid producers with their tendency to overcomplicate this show only for entertainment value :mad

It's just evil... pure evil  :'( I totally felt for Jessica with the whole dog issue, I can't imagine not minding my own dog after not seeing it for a month
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #443 on: November 30, 2011, 04:53:42 PM »

It's just evil... pure evil  :'( I totally felt for Jessica with the whole dog issue, I can't imagine not minding my own dog after not seeing it for a month

Me too.. I almost cried while watching her ignoring Lily. :'( I also have my dog and i really can't imagine if he enters the house after so many weeks of not seeing him. :'(

Regarding Tin, I'm totally surprised but I'm not going to dislike her. She has her points and just like any other girl, she was carried away by the situations. UnliNight Housemates have really more to share and to expose. I can't wait to see a face to face nomination or any other related task that would definitely stir up the plot. :D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #444 on: November 30, 2011, 05:45:00 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliNight: November 30, 2011 Episode
The Level up Weekly task and the Mini Contra Battle.

The distractions continued to ruin the lives of the housemates as it also invades the "soulful" confession room and tried to get the attention of the housemates.
[attachment=1][attachment=2]
First one to experience it was Wendy with a chair full of fresh egg yolks. As BB called her, she sat on it as if nothing was really on it. But obviously, she's a bit conscious and keep on telling BB that he's great for his tasks and that she loves him so much that she could endure anything that comes on her way.
Second one was Eting, with a chair full of ice cubes and just like Wendy, he was successful ignoring it.
Third to be distracted was the set of HoHs of the house. There was no chair to sit on. But unfortunately, Carlo was not able to ignore it despite of Denisse's clues to him.
In this confession room "round", the housemates got lost.
[attachment=3][attachment=4]
The next day, the housemates woke up with their dining table full of delicacies, and as usual, they must withstand these foods and constantly ignored it the whole dining time. Roy expressed his tempt to get a piece of those delicious foods but maintained focus on the task. Despite of these temptations, the housemates ate at the dining table and because of that, they passed this round.
[attachment=5]
Another distraction came, and this time, it has something to do with Wendy. Yes, Wendy's boyfriend entered the house and she must of course, ignored him. Wendy was really shocked and very clueless on what she's going to do and to say. Her boyfriend entered as a janitor and cleans the house while constantly staring at her. But, Wendy was too serious and surpassed the distractions made by her boyfriend, and therefore, passed this round.
[attachment=6]
Later on, Divine was tasked by BB to instruct the housemates to get ready for a trip on an hour to the resort. Unknown to them, even on the resort, distractions awaits them.
[attachment=7][attachment=8]
When they arrived at the resort, a Korean tourist (I'm not sure if it is a Koran or a Chinese) was swimming at the pool wearing a scuba diver outfit. The  tourist tried his/her (i'm really clueless) best to distract the housemates but he/she failed. He/She tried to act as if he/she was drowning but no one really cares. Two thumbs up Housemates!! :D
[attachment=9]
For the Mini Contra Battle, which has three levels, the prize at stake is the privilege to use the Resort for a whole week. On the Team High Voltage, The Tagalogers is composed of Divine and Carlo with their coach Denisse while on the Englishers, Eting and Biggel leaded by Seth.
[attachment=10]
While on their practice, Divine was annoyed and pissed off by Kigoy's noise. She can't concentrate and asked the latter to shut his mouth for her to rehearse.
[attachment=11]
Kigoy tried to defend himself but Divine countered it with, "Shhh!! Just make no excuses! Just keep quite and shut up!"
[attachment=12]
The little fight continued outside the bedroom when Divine is still mad at Kigoy. She expressed her annoyance to Slater and Carlo, "I find it hard when Kigoy's talking. His irritating voice is so damn annoying."
Kigoy on the other hand said that they're too much and that he's not doing anything wrong but they keep on insisting it.

Now, enough of the drama, let's now go to the Mini Contra Battle.
[attachment=13]
The game was really funny and i love watching both teams while they were uttering such foreign words for them and for sure, they don't know the real meaning of those words.

1st level of the battle was the Tongue Twister which was won by the Team Wayuk.
2nd Level of the battle was the Declamation, which Team High Voltage was able to win for a deciding round.
3rd level will be discussed on tomorrow's episode, still here at Unlinight.

That's all for today and if you want to see the action of the game (i bet you, it's worth watching) here's the link of tonight's highlight episode.

Pinoy Big Brother UNLINIGHT Nov. 30, 2011 Episode

Thanks for reading. :D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #445 on: November 30, 2011, 05:48:07 PM »

Me too.. I almost cried while watching her ignoring Lily. :'( I also have my dog and i really can't imagine if he enters the house after so many weeks of not seeing him. :'(

Regarding Tin, I'm totally surprised but I'm not going to dislike her. She has her points and just like any other girl, she was carried away by the situations. UnliNight Housemates have really more to share and to expose. I can't wait to see a face to face nomination or any other related task that would definitely stir up the plot. :D

Did you notice, her dog is a man-dog. You'd expect Jessica to have a Chow Chow or a Chihuahua - you know girl-dogs, but it was a pit bull (is it a pit bull - im not sure)!!!

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #446 on: November 30, 2011, 05:49:23 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliNight: November 30, 2011 Episode
The Level up Weekly task and the Mini Contra Battle.

While on their practice, Divine was annoyed and pissed off by Kigoy's noise. She can't concentrate and asked the latter to shut his mouth for her to rehearse.
[attachment=11]
Kigoy tried to defend himself but Divine countered it with, "Shhh!! Just make no excuses! Just keep quite and shut up!"
[attachment=12]
The little fight continued outside the bedroom when Divine is still mad at Kigoy. She expressed her annoyance to Slater and Carlo, "I find it hard when Kigoy's talking. His irritating voice is so damn annoying."
Kigoy on the other hand said that they're too much and that he's not doing anything wrong but they keep on insisting it.

Now, enough of the drama, let's now go to the Mini Contra Battle.
[attachment=13]
The game was really funny and i love watching both teams while they were uttering such foreign words for them and for sure, they don't know the real meaning of those words.

1st level of the battle was the Tongue Twister which was won by the Team Wayuk.
2nd Level of the battle was the Declamation, which Team High Voltage was able to win for a deciding round.
3rd level will be discussed on tomorrow's episode, still here at Unlinight.

That's all for today and if you want to see the action of the game (i bet you, it's worth watching) here's the link of tonight's highlight episode.

Pinoy Big Brother UNLINIGHT Nov. 30, 2011 Episode

Thanks for reading. :D

Thanks!!!

I seriously love this episode. But I still think Divine and the rest of the housemates are too hard on Kigoy.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #447 on: November 30, 2011, 05:57:27 PM »
Did you notice, her dog is a man-dog. You'd expect Jessica to have a Chow Chow or a Chihuahua - you know girl-dogs, but it was a pit bull (is it a pit bull - im not sure)!!!

I don't know too. But she has a lot of dogs and that one is her favorite. she even called it as the most beautiful dog of hers. LOL.. :D

Yeah, I think, they have already made up their mind that Kigoy will never change and he will always cause problems and annoyance. :( I felt pity for Kigoy, only Tol understands him, the one who is really determined to change Kigoy and believes that he can. But i'm loving it as the plot thickens  :D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #448 on: November 30, 2011, 06:03:16 PM »

I forgot about Tol. I forgot that he was nominated so  I said Casey should go - a proof that he is indeed a wallflower.

EVICT TOL NOW!!!

Which is why I like Teen Editions the best... IDK if its all the hormones, teen angst, insecurities or histrionic personality disorder (Tricia  :D) , but its definitely worth watching, no one is boring!

I guess its the whole Filipino tendency to avoid drama or confrontation... This season is pretty surprising coz when you watch it consistently you are constantly shocked with: "I had no idea they hated her/him." Its even weird that there are no backstabbing amongst housemates but there are a lot inside the confession room!

Tin was weird... Watching it I was like... WTF I had no idea she felt awkward!

The weird thing about Tin and Biggel is that, to the rest of the housemates, it was Biggel's fault.

Tin was like a monkey in heat when she's around Biggel. Alvin Patrimonio even talked to Biggel. How can Biggel not think that there's something between them? I say Tin is a mean girl. She'll make you fall for her then crush you to death when you least expect it.

Darn! She's the ultimate bitch in PBB history. At least Chx of season 1 showed her true self and even said that she's a bitch and she's looking forward to have sex inside the house. Tin Patrimonio on the other hand acts like a wholesome girl next door but in fact she's sneaky like a black widow.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #449 on: November 30, 2011, 06:10:14 PM »

I don't know too. But she has a lot of dogs and that one is her favorite. she even called it as the most beautiful dog of hers. LOL.. :D

Yeah, I think, they have already made up their mind that Kigoy will never change and he will always cause problems and annoyance. :( I felt pity for Kigoy, only Tol understands him, the one who is really determined to change Kigoy and believes that he can. But i'm loving it as the plot thickens  :D

im beginning to dislike the two of them. do you know that they know each other before they entered the house? pictures of divine and slater together are everywhere on facebook.