Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Finland  (Read 94848 times)

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
Re: Big Brother 7 Finland
« Reply #250 on: October 11, 2011, 03:25:55 PM »
The weekly task has failed for the former residents of Heaven - including Annika, who moved to Heaven only two hours before the task ended. The former residents of Heaven will only get minimal, basic grocery supplies this week.

The weekly task has succeeded for the former residents of Hell - including Janica, who moved to Hell a day before the task ended. The former residents of Hell get a normal weekly budget and can buy things at the store.

During tonight's "BB Extra" show (7 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Finnish time), the housemates will be shown a video clip which has something to do with the two intruders who are to enter the house this week. It has been revealed they're both males and both want to put a clamp on Salar's antics.

http://www.bigbrother.fi/uutiset.shtml/1409213/paljastus-uusista-asukkaista-kaksi-miesta

Intruder #1: "I will bring some common sense to the house with me. A lot of the long-awaited common sense. It also seems to me the house needs a policeman. It needs someone to keep Salar in check. What is more, because I'm Superman, idiocy and other nonsense is my kryptonite."

http://www.bigbrother.fi/uutiset.shtml/1409212/taman-videon-asukkaat-nakevat-tanaan--miten-salar-reagoi

Intruder #2: "I don't like Salar's attitude towards ladies at all. He thinks a bit too highly about himself. And even if he tells he has once attended to some gymnastics training - supposedly practicing martial arts - I don't... he doesn't look like that, at all. A kid is a kid. If you ask me, I'd evict Salar first. I'm going to try and make his life a bit difficult, at least. And why not steal Veera from him as well."

(Something smells fishy here. What's this? A scripted thing? An initial secret task for the intruders which aims to make Salar nervous?)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 03:19:46 AM by BrutalGentleman »

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #251 on: October 11, 2011, 04:25:44 PM »
The housemates got a continuous daily task: "Forbidden Words". Each of them got a personal list of four words or expressions they commonly use but are not to mention now. For each mistake, the offender needs to go to a device that dispenses an electric jolt to their fingertips.

Mikael is not allowed to say the nickname for Annika, "Ansku."
Annika is not allowed to say the nickname for Mikael, "Miksu."

Terhi, who is the worst nicotine addict in the house, got a list of various forbidden words related to cigarettes.

Ben can't say the Finnish equivalents of "yeah" or "so".

Tanja and Janica got some filler words which they frequently use and find difficult to avoid in their speech (comparable to "kinda" etc.) Now they're talking slowly and in a kind of stilted, formal manner. :D

No-one else than Sebastian is allowed to say "fuck". Sebastian, on the other hand, can't mention the words "God" or "Jesus".
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 04:45:53 PM by BrutalGentleman »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #252 on: October 11, 2011, 06:14:14 PM »
The two new housemates that are to enter on Sunday are both male.

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #253 on: October 11, 2011, 06:26:27 PM »
The first video has been shown to the housemates. The women of the house are excited about the prospect of getting a new male housemate with a muscular body. Salar is irritated about "the police" mentioning him, specifically. (I wonder how he will react when the second video is shown.) Stefan and Ben think the "Superman" talk is ridiculous. Mikael got hit by muscle envy and began a training program.

Nearly all of the housemates have endured shocks for forgetting about their forbidden words. Janica blurted out a forbidden word four times in a row while telling a story. :)

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #254 on: October 11, 2011, 07:53:50 PM »
The second video was shown to the HMs a while ago. Ben and Salar almost immediately went to the Nest. A crisis talk was in place. I guess both of them now feel a bit insecure.

On the top of the videos, sleeping arrangements will be changed tonight. All of the HMs will get a bed with their name on it. The HM can only lay down on a bed, that is designated to them. No-one else can lay down on someone else's bed. Also girls and guys will be separated. The guys will remain in the BR, while the extra room will become the girls' BR.
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #255 on: October 11, 2011, 11:25:35 PM »
The new, enforced sleeping arrangements; people who sleep in the same bed:

Guys:

- Ben and Stefan (it's going to be difficult since Stefan is so big!)
- Sebastian and Salar (the self-proclaimed "brothers" of the house)
- Mikael (they've made him sleep in a single bed probably just to underline his separation from Annika)

Girls:

- Annika and Janica (Both were laughing and hugging each other when they saw the name tags for the first time and realized they have to sleep next to each other in the same bed. Apparently the conversation they had in the Nest last night helped make their strained relationship better or at least normalized it a bit.)
- Suvi, Terhi, Veera, Tanja (they actually sleep in two double beds but they're located side by side)

Salar was comically nervous the whole evening as he thought the girls are going to get a visit from the new housemates in their bedroom this night. (Not going to happen; BB is just messing with their minds.) Salar is also annoyed about the fact that both new housemates mentioned him on the videos and not in a too positive light.

The new house rules are as follows:

- beds are for sleeping and sitting on
- you may only sleep or sit on the bed assigned to you, not on anyone else's bed
- guests of opposite sex are allowed in the bedrooms but they may only sit on chairs and you may not take them in bed with you
- whenever anyone in either of the bedrooms announces he or she wants to sleep, all guests must leave and cannot come back until everyone is awake again
- you're not allowed to sleep or lie on the floor in any part of the house
- you're not allowed to sleep or lie on the sofas located in the living room

As you can see, things have taken a turn to a quite a bit stricter direction. These sleeping arrangements are probably not going to last forever but they will put at least a temporary stop to the remaining couples of the house (Veera & Salar, Annika & Mikael) just lying in bed and getting intimate with each other. We can now hopefully see these people taking a bit more active roles as individual persons for a while instead of just being symbiotic couples... which is only a good thing for the viewers but very likely sexually frustrating to the couples. ;)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 02:50:39 AM by BrutalGentleman »

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #256 on: October 12, 2011, 03:20:19 AM »
Here are Salar's reactions (and reactions from the other housemates as well) to the two video clips about the upcoming intruders:

http://www.bigbrother.fi/uutiset.shtml/1409278/salar-uudesta-tulokkaasta-ma-teen-sen-elamasta-hlvettia
http://www.bigbrother.fi/uutiset.shtml/1409302/asukkaat-nakivat-toisen-videon--veeran-suojeluvietti-herasi

(See here for a translation of what the guys seen in the clips are saying.)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #257 on: October 12, 2011, 05:15:24 PM »
The voting situation on Wednesday at 19:06pm are:

1 & 2. Annika & Salar
3. Janica
4. Ben
5. Terhi
6. Suvi

The places of Sebastian, Veera, Stefan and Tanja have not been revealed.

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #258 on: October 12, 2011, 05:42:23 PM »

Terhi has been feeling down, angry and frustrated all day, possibly because she has no cigarettes, possibly for some other reason. She has made a plea to Big Brother about wanting to move to the guys' bedroom as she can't stand all the speculation that has been going on in the girls' bedroom. Today, she has mostly spent her time outside and in the bathroom, alone. Some viewers have even speculated she might have taken the 24 hours option.

The housemates have seen a new video clip where Intruder #2 tells he thinks Mikael is the most reasonable one of the original housemates and he would like to get to know him better... accompanied by cheesy, gentle music. The housemates were going "Aww!" and laughing about this.

The continuous daily task "Forbidden Words" has created some comical situations. Especially Janica's and Tanja's discussions in the Nest are constantly interrupted by one or the other accidentally saying a forbidden word, having to momentarily stop the discussion, crawl out of the Nest and go get an electric shock from the torture device.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 06:15:50 PM by BrutalGentleman »

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #259 on: October 12, 2011, 09:38:21 PM »
Terhi is really down now. She really seems, like she's ready to walk. Seems like in her nicotine withdrawal she just doesn't care about anything or anyone anymore.

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #260 on: October 12, 2011, 09:57:55 PM »

Terhi also hasn't had anything to drink or eat the whole day, and doesn't want to. Big Brother has called the housemates, including Terhi, on the sofas twice during the evening already. Both times someone (first Stefan, then Tanja) was called to the diary room. Upon coming back they had to remind the others to eat and drink to remain healthy. Both these reminders were clearly directed at Terhi even though they were given just in a general sense.

Terhi has been complaining about having a headache and saying she doesn't want anyone's company now. She has mostly been sitting alone on the bathroom floor, leaning against the wall, with a blanket over her knees, just staring emptily into the far distance or rubbing her temples.

Update: The housemates have been called to the sofas the third time this evening. Sebastian is now in the diary room. I'm pretty sure when he comes back, he is also instructed to remind the others about the virtues of proper nutrition and about the dangers of dehydration.

Update #2: Sebastian came back from the diary room and just had to restate the rules regarding the bedrooms. He had nothing further to announce. Terhi had been waiting for the bedrooms to open (they've been locked all day for some reason) and immediately went to bed.

It's been a quiet night. Some of the housemates have still been discussing in the yard under the smoking camopy and in the living room on the sofas but most of them are already sleeping.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 01:35:12 AM by BrutalGentleman »

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #261 on: October 13, 2011, 03:46:17 AM »
3:30 a.m. Terhi couldn't sleep in the girls' bedroom because they have three single beds, arranged side-by-side, for four people. And also because she has no cigarettes and the withdrawal symptoms have kicked in. She leaves the bed and walks angrily to the living room, slamming the bedroom door shut behind her. Once in the living room, she tries to lie down on the sofa.

Sebastian (who was visiting the bathroom) asks her if everything is OK. Terhi tells him her opinion about the no-good sleeping arrangements. She then gets up and tries to go out in the yard but the door to the patio is locked. Frustrated at this, Terhi walks directly to the diary room door and pushes the doorbell button. As she isn't immediately let in, she sits down on the floor beside the diary room door an leans against the wall.

Suvi, who was sleeping next to her, comes out of the girls' bedroom with her duvet wrapped around her.

Suvi: "You're hopefully not planning to do anything stupid, are you?"
Terhi: "No. I'm going there to ask who's the fucking genius..." (Terhi gets up and goes to get an electric shock from the "torture device" as "fuck" and "fucking" are now "Forbidden Words") "...who has decided to make four people sleep on three single beds!"

Terhi walks back to the diary room door and slams the doorbell button down with her entire palm.

Terhi: "I'm totally fed up with this shit. I'm ready to quit."
Suvi: "Terhi, stop that talk. Now. Please."
Terhi (still pushing the doorbell button): "You're not allowed to sleep during the day, not during the night, I'm out of cigarettes, I have nothing! This isn't worth it."
Suvi: "That's why I asked you--"
Terhi: "Yeah?"
Suvi: "--you're not going to do anything stupid?"
Terhi: "I'll get my 24 hours to consider this thing once I get inside that room."
Suvi: "No you won't. Please, you're not going do that!"
Terhi (sitting on the floor again): "No, really. You know, I'm gonna lose it here!"

Suvi squats down in front of Terhi, still wrapped in her duvet, trying to console her.

Terhi (with teary voice): "You all don't know what's been going on in my mind during the last 12 hours!"
Suvi: "No, we don't, but--"
Terhi (gesturing violently with her hands): "You. Really. Don't. Know! Just leave me alone, I only want to be left alone!"

Terhi is sobbing.

Suvi: "Terhi dear, for real: we can't know because you're not talking to us--"
Terhi (with high-pitched tone): "No you won't because I don't want to talk about it! I only want away from here! You know, I'm so fed up with you all!"

Suvi lets out a little sigh.

Terhi: "And I mean all of you!"
Suvi: "Okay, now liste--"
Terhi: "I'M SO FED UP WITH THAT FUCKING BED AND THAT FUCKING ROOM!"

Sebastian emerges from the guys' bedroom to check out the situation.

Suvi: "Listen to me, it's fine if you're fed up with--"
Terhi (feverishly pushing the diary room doorbell button): "Let me fucking in!"
Suvi: "Hey, listen to me. You can be fed up with all of us, you can be fed up with me, but please don't go there and do anything stupid. Because you'd regret that for the rest of your life."
Sebastian: "Yeah."

Terhi: "This isn't any wanton act! I've been thinking about this for over 24 hours now!"
Suvi: "Well, okay, but--"
Terhi (getting up): "Please just leave me alone, don't you understand! Let me be ALONE!"

Terhi walks briskly away from the diary room door and goes to the bathroom adjacent to the girls bedroom. Suvi gets there and tries to talk to her once again, but Terhi then leaves and walks to the main bathroom, slamming the door shut behind her, and sitting down on the floor, alone once again.

After a couple of minutes, Big Brother calls Terhi to the diary room. She gets up and goes there immediately. The session takes over 20 minutes. Terhi then comes out and sits down on the floor by the diary room door. After a couple of minutes, the buzzer goes off and Terhi goes back in, this time spending there only four minutes. Then she comes out and goes straight to bed without speaking anything to anyone. By this time, it's 4:12 a.m.

(You can view a short video clip of these events here.)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 01:26:37 PM by BrutalGentleman »

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #262 on: October 13, 2011, 12:45:46 PM »

2 p.m.

Terhi has visited the diary room again. When she returns to the company of the others, she's crying. She says she is required to announce to everyone she's not quitting. But she's not sure if it's the right decision. Sebastian asks her some questions about her feelings right now. Terhi doesn't really know what her feelings are now and she doesn't know how much longer she will be able to take this.

There's a news article on the official website which reveals Terhi had indeed wanted to quit last night. As she was called to the diary room today, she was told she'll get a punishment for not following Big Brother's orders last night. She's required to spend the whole day in the company of another housemate. (This is going to be difficult for her as she feels her nerves are a wreck and having to be in the company of anyone only makes it worse. All she has wanted to do since yesterday is to be left alone.)

According to the news article, upon hearing about the punishment in the diary room, Terhi repeated she just wants to quit. Big Brother then gave her two options: either she quits immediately or carries on in the house and serves her punishment. Which one is it going be? Terhi had thought about it for a good while but then decided to continue her stay in the house.

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #263 on: October 13, 2011, 03:53:39 PM »
Suvi and Veera have been allowed to touch Intruder #1 in the diary room, blindfolded:

Their excited screams could be heard in the house through the two doors. When they came back, they were allowed to tell the others what they had done. Both girls had gone crazy and felt his stiff muscles and face, but the new guy wasn't allowed to talk to them, and then left the diary room using the back door before they were let back into the house.

Salar's reaction:

« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 03:59:11 PM by BrutalGentleman »

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #264 on: October 13, 2011, 05:05:15 PM »
Janica and Annika have grown closer to one another. It's time to do some stretching!

Salar admires the view.

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #265 on: October 14, 2011, 02:30:26 AM »
A small update: Yesterday, the housemates were shown more clips of the mysterious new housemates. This time, the intruders told their views about Sebastian and Annika.

One of the intruders (#2) was a bit curious about how Sebastian can categorize himself as bisexual as he has never had sex. He also mentioned Sebastian's regular praying sessions and wondered if he actually does that at home too. He feels they'll get along, though.

Another clip concerned Annika. Intruder #2 considers Annika the most simple-minded of the housemates. (The housemates had a good laugh about this while sitting on the sofas and watching the video.) According to his view, Annika is a blonde and so does not always get things immediately. And even though she's happy and laughs a lot, her positive energy has its limits. When that energy runs up - as it eventually does for us all - she'll get serious fits of angst and anger, which might get annoying over the time.

Annika's reaction:

(Annika wasn't too offended and kept cracking jokes about her supposed stupidity.)

Salar has been acting cold towards Veera ever since Veera was allowed to touch the new housemate in the diary room, blindfolded. Veera can't get why, and Salar doesn't even want to discuss it, which bothers Veera. The women of the house (at least Suvi) suspect it's Salar's defense mechanism against potentially "losing" Veera to the new housemates.

Thursday was a much better day for Terhi than Wednesday. She was beginning to act in a much more normal way as the evening progressed. She admits she was really, really close to quitting, though, and it was mostly about cigarettes, and she's still not sure if she made the right decision when she chose to remain in the house.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 02:39:54 AM by BrutalGentleman »

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #266 on: October 14, 2011, 02:57:36 AM »
Another update: The housemates will get a Mexican-themed party today (Friday). The party is scheduled to begin at about 3 p.m. Finnish time.

During the party, the housemates will finally be told who actually won the immunity vote near the beginning of the season. (This immunity lasts up until the final week and the winner was Mikael. The housemates were never told the results but Ben was originally led to believe he might have been the winner. He has become suspicious about that since then, though.)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 09:51:45 AM by BrutalGentleman »

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #267 on: October 14, 2011, 10:24:29 PM »
The Mexican-themed party is still going on. You can catch the last two hours by using BBViewer and its timeshifting option.

BB has announced Mikael as the winner of the immunity vote. The immunity will last up until the final week. The other housemates cheered and congratulated him. Mikael looked both astonished and embarrassed. He's not quite sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing. He's afraid it'll just make things harder for him. The other housemates thought it might be either Sebastian, Ben or Mikael.

Janica, whose second profession is a stripper and pole dancer (she's a daytime accountant) has performed for the other housemates. She's been quite plastered all night.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #268 on: October 15, 2011, 01:50:36 AM »
HMs will evict one of them live on Sunday's talk show. Face to face. As soon as they have been told the two who have been nominated by the public.

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #269 on: October 15, 2011, 01:13:40 PM »
The toilet seat in the bathroom started talking to Sebastian and gave him a secret task: on a certain cue, Sebastian needs to start laughing and chuckling at anything Salar says. Sebastian didn't seem too enthusiastic about the task, possibly because he considers Salar his friend and doesn't want to create any scenes with him.

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #270 on: October 16, 2011, 01:56:26 PM »
BBF2011 24/7 live feeds are on special offer today (Sunday, Finnish time), and only today: you can get the remaining half of the season for €16.50. (The season is now halfway through so there are still 7 weeks left.) You need to enter the code "BB2011ALE" in the field "Minulla on Katsomo-koodi" while subscribing.

See my previous posts in this thread for more information about the live feeds. Once you have your Katsomo account and a valid subscription to the 24/7 feeds, the most convenient way to actually watch them is using BBViewer instead of your web browser. (Make sure you have updated Internet Explorer to the latest available version and installed the most recent version of Microsoft's Silverlight plugin. Even though BBViewer is a stand-alone app, it relies on those components to be present in the system in order to display the live feeds.)

Tonight, at 9 p.m. Finnish time, during the live eviction show, two new (male) housemates will enter the house. The housemates will evict one of the old housemates in a special vote where the viewers have nominated two of them for eviction and the housemates will have to publicly vote to evict one or the other.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 05:27:13 PM by BrutalGentleman »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #271 on: October 16, 2011, 07:41:45 PM »

The live show is on now, and the public are still voting to nominate.

The voting updates since Wednesday are:

Wednesday 19:06pm - Annika and Salar, Janica, Ben, Terhi, Suvi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Thursday 19:05pm - Annika and Salar, Janica, Ben, Terhi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Suvi, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Friday 19:05pm - Annika and Salar, Janica, Ben, Terhi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Suvi, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Friday 19:25pm - Annika and Salar, Janica, Ben, Terhi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Suvi, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Sunday 16:45pm - Annika, Salar, Janica, Ben, Terhi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Suvi, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Sunday 21:09pm - Annika and Janica, Salar, Ben, Terhi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Suvi, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Sunday 21:13pm - Salar and Annika, Janica, Ben, Terhi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Suvi, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Sunday 21:19pm - Salar and Annika, Janica, Ben, Terhi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Suvi, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Sunday 21:27pm - Annika and Janica, Salar, Ben, Terhi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Suvi, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Sunday 21:32pm - Salar and Janica, Annika, Ben, Terhi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Suvi, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Sunday 21:37pm - Annika and Janica, Salar, Ben, Terhi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Suvi, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Sunday 21:43pm - Annika and Salar, Janica, Ben, Terhi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Suvi, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Sunday 21:50pm - Salar and Annika, Janica, Ben, Terhi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Suvi, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Sunday 21:56pm - Annika and Janica, Salar, Ben, Terhi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Suvi, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Sunday 22:00pm - Salar and Janica, Annika, Ben, Terhi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Suvi, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Sunday 22:05pm - Annika and Janica, Salar, Ben, Terhi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Suvi, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Sunday 22:10pm - Salar and Annika, Janica, Ben, Terhi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Suvi, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Sunday 22:13pm - Annika and Salar, Janica, Ben, Terhi (position of Stefan, Sebastian, Suvi, Tanja, Veera not revealed)

Voting closed at Sunday 22:23pm
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 08:25:45 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #272 on: October 16, 2011, 08:20:56 PM »
The new male housmates are:

Name - Matti
Age - 28
Residence - Helsinki
Occupation - Sports massage therapist