Author Topic: Big Brother 1 Ukraine  (Read 60160 times)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 1 Ukraine
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2011, 05:55:58 PM »
Alena was nominated because earlier this week, a doctor entered to the house to help some of the housemates to stop smoking, and Alena gave her a letter for her family.

And Spartak was nominated last week due to an agressive behavior.

About Alena, I guess she is so unpopular because she all day on bad mood, I couldn't see any smile in her face yet and she is a bit boring too, while Aleksandra and Kostantin are 2 of the most entertaining housemates from this season

The current resutls:
Alena: 49% (10% positive & 59% negative) 
Aleksandra: -9% (12% positive & 3% negative)
Konstantin: -11% (14% positive & 3% negative)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2011, 07:06:05 PM »
Alena was nominated because earlier this week, a doctor entered to the house to help some of the housemates to stop smoking, and Alena gave her a letter for her family.

About Alena, I guess she is so unpopular because she all day on bad mood, I couldn't see any smile in her face yet and she is a bit boring too, while Aleksandra and Kostantin are 2 of the most entertaining housemates from this season

The current resutls:

I can't believe the audacity of the producers, they can't force people to quit smoking :o
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2011, 07:11:58 PM »

The current resutls:

I can't believe the audacity of the producers, they can't force people to quit smoking :o

In Gran Hermano 10 Spain housemates like Nani, Carlos H., Ivan and Liz spoke with psychologists to quit smoking.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2011, 07:16:37 PM »

The current resutls:

I don't think they are forcing people to quit smoking, I guess it's like in Spain in where they give help to the housemates that want to quit smoking.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2011, 07:29:35 PM »

The current resutls:

I don't think they are forcing people to quit smoking, I guess it's like in Spain in where they give help to the housemates that want to quit smoking.

Alright, I think smokers who get addicted are stupid, they were likely told not to start in the first place and now they're hooked ::)

It's brilliant if you can smoke when you feel like it without getting addicted 8)

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2011, 10:04:20 PM »
The results are changing:

Alena ->          29% (50%/-21%)
Aleksandra ->  -9% (2%/-11%)
Konstantin -> -10% (3%/-13%)

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2011, 05:36:55 PM »
Current Results:

Alena ->            8% (41%/-33%)  :o
Aleksandra ->  -6% (2%/-8%)
Konstantin -> -12% (2%/-14%)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2011, 11:14:07 PM »
I think there are only a few votes and that is why it has changed a lot. Last week Spartak was in the bottom during the week and in the live show he received the most votes and at the end he was in the top

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2011, 07:39:57 PM »
KONSTANTIN is the first one to be safe

I don't think there will be a surprise tongiht  ::)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2011, 07:41:00 PM »
ALENA is the second housemate to be evicted from Big Brother Ukraine

I'm sorry, but I was wrong, I got confused with the translator. Alena gave the letter to Irina and not to the doctor. She gave it last Sunday when Irina was evicted
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 07:05:05 PM by joako »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2011, 08:01:40 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I'm sorry, but I was wrong, I got confused with the translator. Alena gave the letter to Irina and not to the doctor. She gave it last Sunday when Irina was evicted

This is what really confuses me about the dual voting. How do the percentages come to be confirmed? If it was as simple as 24% of the votes for Alena were to save her and 54% were to evict, that's easier to understand. But I don't understand how you could get 7% voting to save Alexandra in relativity to nothing. Sorry if I'm not making any sense.  :D

What I'm trying to ask is why do the percentages show 7% to save Alexandra for example? Is each vote considered to be worth a certain percentage? I can't see how the percentages come to be. It would make more sense if each nominee's percentages were to add to 100%, as it did in Germany. It doesn't even make sense if you ass up the total saves and evicts as it adds to 101%.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2011, 08:11:14 PM »

This is what really confuses me about the dual voting. How do the percentages come to be confirmed? If it was as simple as 24% of the votes for Alena were to save her and 54% were to evict, that's easier to understand. But I don't understand how you could get 7% voting to save Alexandra in relativity to nothing. Sorry if I'm not making any sense.  :D

What I'm trying to ask is why do the percentages show 7% to save Alexandra for example? Is each vote considered to be worth a certain percentage? I can't see how the percentages come to be. It would make more sense if each nominee's percentages were to add to 100%, as it did in Germany. It doesn't even make sense if you ass up the total saves and evicts as it adds to 101%.
It's hard to me to explain this in English, but it's what you say in the last sentence.

They add up all the votes, to evict and to save, and then they did the percentages. For example:

TOTAL VOTES: 100

HOUSEMATE 1: 35 votes to evict and 1 vote to save: 35% to evict and 1% to save = 34% to evict (35-1)
HOUSEMATE 2: 30 votes to evict and 34 votes to save: 30% to evict and 34% to save = 4% to save (30-34)

I think this system it's not really fair, I think the Australian system is way better

All the percentages should add up 100%, once again there was a mistake in the maths  ::)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2011, 08:13:36 PM »

This is what really confuses me about the dual voting. How do the percentages come to be confirmed? If it was as simple as 24% of the votes for Alena were to save her and 54% were to evict, that's easier to understand. But I don't understand how you could get 7% voting to save Alexandra in relativity to nothing. Sorry if I'm not making any sense.  :D

It's hard to me to explain this in English, but I guess it's what you say in the last sentence.

They add up all the votes, to evict and to save, and then they did the percentages. For example:

TOTAL VOTES: 100

HOUSEMATE 1: 35 votes to evict and 1 vote to save: 35% to evict and 1% to save = 34% to evict (35-1)
HOUSEMATE 2: 30 votes to evict and 34 votes to save: 30% to evict and 34% to save = 4% to save (30-34)

I think this system it's not really fair, I think the Australian system is way better

Ah, I totally get how they work out the percentages now! Thanks a lot joako! ;D

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2011, 08:59:34 PM »
Marina, Vladislav, Natalija, Kristina, Anatoly and Eldar are nominated for eviction.

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2011, 09:02:33 PM »
ANATOLY, ELDAR, KRISTINA, MARINA, NATALIJA and VLADISLAV are up for eviction this week.

Eldar         3% (8%/-11%)
Marina     -4% (3%/-7%)
Natalija   -5% (8%/-13%)
Vladislav -6% (5%/-11%)
Kristina -12% (1%/-13%)
Anatoly -14% (3%/-17%)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #115 on: October 13, 2011, 02:53:09 PM »
Big Brother decided to open the special room for Eldar and Kristina last night, so they decided to had sex. I'm not sure if they knew that they could film everything in the dark, but we can see almost everything and thay are going to show it on today's daily show  :-\

There is a huge controversy about this in Ukraine, and Eldar was the favourite to go before last night, so I think after this, he is definitely out

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #116 on: October 13, 2011, 07:19:13 PM »
Is the show popular is the show?

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2011, 07:32:31 PM »
Is the show popular is the show?
I don't know  :-\, but spanish put the numbers from the launch and it wasn't the best

Bad ratings for Big Brother's launch in Ukraine.

The launch obtained a rating of 0.25% (this means 0.77% share).

The rating of K1 during the last week was 1.65%.

So I guess they will use it to improve the numbers  :-\

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #118 on: October 14, 2011, 01:19:18 AM »
About the nominations, like last week, Aleksandra and Konstantin were nominated by the housemates, however the producers decided to change the rules and all the contestants who didn't receive a vote in the nominations were the nominees, and that is why this 6 are up for eviction (I was really surprised when I saw the nominations this week). Today the housemates refused to do a task during the live show because they are not happy with the twist of the nominations

And the current results:
ELDAR: 9% (N: 15% P: 6%)
MARIN: -3% (N: 2% P: 5%)
KRISTINA: -10% (N: 1% P: 11%)
VLADISLAV: -10% (N: 4% P: 14%)
NATALIA: -10% (N: 5% P: 15%)
ANATOLY: -17% (N: 2% P: 19%)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #119 on: October 14, 2011, 11:39:51 PM »
Current results -

Anatoly - 5% (5% positive and 0% negative)
Eldar - 5% (12% positive and -7% negative)
Kristina - 2% (2% positive and 0% negative)
Marina - 1% (1% positive and 0% negative)
Vladislav - -3% (7% positive and -10% negative)
Natalija - -49% (3% positive and -52% negative) :o

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #120 on: October 15, 2011, 12:03:22 AM »
The dual voting is defeniately confusing, but in my opinion has the perfect effect, because you can't get out the most entertaining housemates because they will recieve similiar Percentages, but at the same time, if no one likes the person, and they're lothed, they will recieve more votes to evict than to save.

Take an example at how I do my voting thingies in my All-Stars series, I subtract the evict votes from the save votes. and then the person with lowest amount of votes is then evicted.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2011, 01:11:15 AM »
Current results:

Eldar = -2% (6% positive and 4% negative)
Anatoly = -2% (2% positive and 0% negative)
Kristina = -1% (1% positive and 0% negative)
Marina = -1% (1% positive and 0% negative)
Vladislav = 1% (4% positive and 5% negative)
Natalia = 73% (2% positive and 77% negative)  :o

In only one day, Natalia has now 77% of the negative vote  :o . And I guess I was wrong, and the sex scenes will help Eldar and Kristina to survive this eviction
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 01:50:58 AM by joako »

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2011, 11:01:52 AM »
Current results:

Eldar = -2% (6% positive and 4% negative)
Anatoly = -2% (2% positive and 0% negative)
Kristina = -1% (1% positive and 0% negative)
Marina = -1% (1% positive and 0% negative)
Vladislav = 1% (4% positive and 5% negative)
Natalia = 73% (2% positive and 77% negative)  :o

In only one day, Natalia has now 77% of the negative vote  :o . And I guess I was wrong, and the sex scenes will help Eldar and Kristina to survive this eviction

I guess not many people vote if the votes can change so much over a day period lol :D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #123 on: October 15, 2011, 11:55:24 AM »
About the nominations, like last week, Aleksandra and Konstantin were nominated by the housemates, however the producers decided to change the rules and all the contestants who didn't receive a vote in the nominations were the nominees, and that is why this 6 are up for eviction (I was really surprised when I saw the nominations this week). Today the housemates refused to do a task during the live show because they are not happy with the twist of the nominations

And the current results:
ELDAR: 9% (N: 15% P: 6%)
MARIN: -3% (N: 2% P: 5%)
KRISTINA: -10% (N: 1% P: 11%)
VLADISLAV: -10% (N: 4% P: 14%)
NATALIA: -10% (N: 5% P: 15%)
ANATOLY: -17% (N: 2% P: 19%)

That was unfair!

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2011, 03:22:42 PM »
so I guess this will be yet another kick-off season from eastern europe where all the first evictees are women.