Author Topic: Gran Hermano 7 Argentina  (Read 123619 times)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
Re: Gran Hermano 7 (Argentina)
« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2011, 01:25:37 AM »
I think all rumors about the casting are fake. In France, before a season of SS starts, there are alot of rumors, and a big part of rumors are fakes.

I think Telefe creates rumors about the new season and about the casting for the ratings ;)
Definetly they do it since they have to come up with some good moves so the show won't sunk since it's airing at the same time Tinelli and Bailando are still on air. The galas are on the days Tinelli doesn't have one of his ratings juggenaut products on air, Wednesdays and Sundays. I think Sundays are definetly an easy win, but Wednesdays the show faces 'El Puntero' at the same time on Tinelli's network, so that's the only battle I see. And no matter what happens, the debates will air directly against Bailando, so this season they'll suck in the ratings.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2011, 06:32:31 PM »
More rumors

Spoiler for Hiden:
According to different websites, there will be 2 pairs of twins this season

Source: http://www.ciudad.com.ar/espectaculos/85954/otra-sorpresa-en-gran-hermano-2012-por-primera-vez-habra

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2011, 10:09:39 PM »
I'm actually really excited for the launch tomorrow! I can't wait to see how the smaller house twist will work. :)

French

« Reply #128 on: November 01, 2011, 10:11:20 PM »
Can"t wait to be tomorrow too ;D
And can't await for GHThirteen from Spain :P

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2011, 02:28:36 AM »
Important details about this new season.

The Galas will air on MONDAYS and on FRIDAYS (thus competing directly against Bailando, BAD MOVE TLF!)
The Debates are reportedly to air on both daytime and primetime. On primetime are supposed to air after "Cuando me Sonreís" (When you smile at me), also competing against Bailando.
Also the Saturday late-night party live specials are set to return.

The confirmed panelists are: Gastón Trezeguet, Laura Ubfal, Marcela Tauro, Augusto Tartúfoli, Sebastián De Caro, and former housemate Emiliano Boscatto from GH 2011. There's a female exhousemate who's name I forgot. With, Jorge Rial hosting the Live Galas while Mariano Peluffo is hosting the Debates. Also, Silvina Luna is set to return to recieve the housemates when they enter and when they get the boot from the House.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2011, 02:42:09 AM »
Important details about this new season.

The Galas will air on MONDAYS and on FRIDAYS (thus competing directly against Bailando, BAD MOVE TLF!)
The Debates are reportedly to air on both daytime and primetime. On primetime are supposed to air after "Cuando me Sonreís" (When you smile at me), also competing against Bailando.
Also the Saturday late-night party live specials are set to return.

The confirmed panelists are: Gastón Trezeguet, Laura Ubfal, Marcela Tauro, Augusto Tartúfoli, Sebastián De Caro, and former housemate Emiliano Boscatto from GH 2011. There's a female exhousemate who's name I forgot. With, Jorge Rial hosting the Live Galas while Mariano Peluffo is hosting the Debates. Also, Silvina Luna is set to return to recieve the housemates when they enter and when they get the boot from the House.

Mariela Montero from GH4. :)

Apparently, there is not another house but they are doing the White Room twist from BB Australia.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #131 on: November 02, 2011, 02:48:05 AM »
Bipolar, thanks for the correction!  ;)

According to what I've read on Twitter, the "White Room" can be called "The Smush or Intimate Room". A room specially dedicated for intimacy and this will lead to HM's having sex, like in many editions worldwide. This room features NO camera access, just audio. And the only way to have access to it is via the red button.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #132 on: November 02, 2011, 02:57:36 AM »
Bipolar, thanks for the correction!  ;)

According to what I've read on Twitter, the "White Room" can be called "The Smush or Intimate Room". A room specially dedicated for intimacy and this will lead to HM's having sex, like in many editions worldwide. This room features NO camera access, just audio. And the only way to have access to it is via the red button.

I also read that, but I don't think that's true. I believe is more possible that the White Room twist is used. Maybe they do that after the White Room twist is over.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #133 on: November 02, 2011, 10:23:43 AM »
Silvina Luna said that she is not going to return, so I guess we are going to see a new face tonight.

And it's official that there will be a White Room? I know that Peluffo said that there won't be a new house, just a secret room, and what I read about the White Room said that it was only a rumor  ???

And about what BBDR16 said, I think there will be another room without cameras, but only for the housemates from the main house, so there will be 2 secret rooms this season  :-\
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 10:39:02 AM by joako »

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #134 on: November 02, 2011, 10:38:03 AM »
Silvina Luna said that she is not going to return, so I guess we are going to see a new face tonight.

And it's official that there will be a White Room? I know that Peluffo said that there won't be a new house, just a secret room, and what I read about the White Room said that it was only a rumor  ???

And about what BBDR16 said, I think there will be another room without cameras, but only for the housemates from the main house.

No, it's not official, it's just a rumour.  :)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #135 on: November 02, 2011, 10:40:41 AM »

And it's official that there will be a White Room? I know that Peluffo said that there won't be a new house, just a secret room, and what I read about the White Room said that it was only a rumor  ???

And about what BBDR16 said, I think there will be another room without cameras, but only for the housemates from the main house.

OK  :)

There are so many rumors this season  :-\, I guess it'll be like last season with the pregnant woman  :D

BTW, I didn't know that it's not official that Rial will be the host  :o. Yesterday, on his TV Show, he was asked if he will return as the host, and he said that he can't say anything  :-\. I don't know why he couldn't confirm that he will be the host  :-\

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #136 on: November 02, 2011, 10:50:03 AM »

And it's official that there will be a White Room? I know that Peluffo said that there won't be a new house, just a secret room, and what I read about the White Room said that it was only a rumor  ???

It would be very shocking if he is not the host. I mean, he hadn't said anything but all the media refers to him as the host. I'm actually really excited about this season! I can't wait to see the show.

No, it's not official, it's just a rumour.  :)
OK  :)

There are so many rumors this season  :-\, I guess it'll be like last season with the pregnant woman  :D

BTW, I didn't know that it's not official that Rial will be the host  :o. Yesterday, on his TV Show, he was asked if he will return as the host, and he said that he can't say anything  :-\. I don't know why he couldn't confirm that he will be the host  :-\

I would be really shocked if he wasn't the host. I mean, he hasm't confirmed anything but all the media says that he will host it. I'm actually really excited about this season!

« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 12:04:23 PM by Bipolar »

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #137 on: November 02, 2011, 12:05:54 PM »
Oh, and according to twitter the house hasn't been finished yet  :-\. Well, just like last year LOL, but it does seem to have some changes if the image that is circulating is from GH Argentina.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #138 on: November 02, 2011, 12:59:12 PM »

OK  :)

There are so many rumors this season  :-\, I guess it'll be like last season with the pregnant woman  :D

BTW, I didn't know that it's not official that Rial will be the host  :o. Yesterday, on his TV Show, he was asked if he will return as the host, and he said that he can't say anything  :-\. I don't know why he couldn't confirm that he will be the host  :-\

Mercedes Mila used to say the same. Until the launch day she says she is not the host, althought everybody knows that she would be the host.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #139 on: November 02, 2011, 01:48:52 PM »
Jorge Rial just tweeted: Hoy enI @intrusosoficial les cuento si conduzco o no GH. Mas allá de eso,tengo datos muy buenos de lo que pasara esta noche.

So, I guess I will have to see it just to know what he says...

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #140 on: November 02, 2011, 03:36:03 PM »
Jorge Rial just tweeted: Hoy enI @intrusosoficial les cuento si conduzco o no GH. Mas allá de eso,tengo datos muy buenos de lo que pasara esta noche.

So, I guess I will have to see it just to know what he says...
Yeah, I guess we'll have to watch his show today  :-\

I don't why he is doing this, he thinks that the most important thing about this season is the host, and it's definitely not  ::)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #141 on: November 02, 2011, 05:38:57 PM »
Rial finally confirms that he will be the host  ::) What a surprise!  ::)

He also talked about the Red Button, and according of what he said, they will use the White Room as bipolar said.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #142 on: November 02, 2011, 05:56:47 PM »
 :( :(. It was obvious but I still had the hope... D:

There are some little pics of the house in Telefe's website. http://www.telefe.com/2011/11/02/gran-hermano-2012-hay-una-nueva-casa-sentila/
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 06:11:31 PM by Bipolar »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #143 on: November 02, 2011, 07:09:36 PM »
Laura Ubfal said this season will be on air for 6 months  :o :o

And the name of the secret room is "The House Next Door"  ::), so original  :D

And there will be 20 housemates tonight, and the public will do the final stage of the casting  ::)

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #144 on: November 02, 2011, 07:12:47 PM »
Are you watching PM?
http://es.justin.tv/telefe_tv_4

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #145 on: November 02, 2011, 07:13:32 PM »

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #146 on: November 02, 2011, 07:15:04 PM »
Oh, I didn't knew it was live!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #147 on: November 02, 2011, 07:16:06 PM »
ow?. 6 months.. that's almost 200 days.. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #148 on: November 02, 2011, 07:18:36 PM »
Are you watching PM? http://es.justin.tv/telefe_tv_4#/w/2004350928/2

is this the launch night,, 'coz i don't know what i am watching right now..LOL.. :))

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #149 on: November 02, 2011, 07:19:14 PM »
Are you watching PM? http://es.justin.tv/telefe_tv_4#/w/2004350928/2

is this the launch night,, 'coz i don't know what i am watching right now..LOL.. :))
No, it's a TV Show from Telefe, and they are talking about tonight.