Author Topic: Gran Hermano 7 Argentina  (Read 123897 times)

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
Re: Gran Hermano 7 (Argentina)
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2011, 05:51:14 PM »
I don't think he was diagnosed with it now. I believe he already knew but he had never told that to anybody. At least that's what I understood when I read about it. And yes, luckily nowadays the people with HIV can live a normal life.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2011, 11:01:28 PM »
This week GH Argentina, has kinda made it to the headlines with both the good (Cristian U and Claudia) and the bad (Martin A and Gastón). But the bad news were SO huge on the lives of those involved that I'm pretty sad some local gossip shows over there took Gastón's story to just get some numbers (so is Ricardo Fort with his sexuality, but he does that himself).
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2011, 12:19:48 AM »
This week GH Argentina, has kinda made it to the headlines with both the good (Cristian U and Claudia) and the bad (Martin A and Gastón). But the bad news were SO huge on the lives of those involved that I'm pretty sad some local gossip shows over there took Gastón's story to just get some numbers (so is Ricardo Fort with his sexuality, but he does that himself).
Silvina Luna also made it to the headlines this week due to her sex tape. I kind of feel sorry for her, I wouldn't like that everyone can watch me having sex  :-\

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2011, 01:39:48 AM »
And also, even tought it doesn't make it to the headlines Rocio said about Cinthia Fernandez that she takes drugs to have the body that she has. In adittion, she fighted via twitter with 'Tomasito' Suller.  :-X
She is such a media whore. But I have to admit that I kinda undersand her.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2011, 01:46:17 AM »
And also, even tought it doesn't make it to the headlines Rocio said about Cinthia Fernandez that she takes drugs to have the body that she has. In adittion, she fighted via twitter with 'Tomasito' Suller.  :-X
I hate Rocío! Coti and her are doing everything to have a minute of fame, they are just pathetic  :mad. I read what she said about Cinthia Fernadnez, but I guess nobody cares on what she said  :D

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2011, 01:51:22 AM »
I hate Rocío! Coti and her are doing everything to have a minute of fame, they are just pathetic  :mad. I read what she said about Cinthia Fernadnez, but I guess nobody cares on what she said  :D

Haha, yes. I read it on Primicias Ya and the article started saying like 'another pathetic fight reaches the media'. I guess they are trying not to be forgotten that quickly :P.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2011, 03:29:15 AM »
Rocío and Coty are two MAJOR w*****!!!!! I hate them. They should work to have fame NOT stepping by every single show in TV talking about "I did something dirty with..." or "I had a date with..." or "I had sex with...". Coty's photoshoot for TeleShow is ridiculous, she said on the interview they did to her that she's in love with Peter, the ShowMatch producer, I mean HIM?! I thought she was going to date footballers or more attractive guys NOT a not-so-handsome TV producer. And Rocío fights with all the media figures, but not the major ones, the TRASHY ones (Tomasito, Electra, etc.), she's amazing! She's Ciardone 2.0, but instead of being classier she's been going down, down, dooooooooooooooown!!!!

That's my point of view thanks of watching Zapping Diario with Cabak and Granata at 1pm weekdays on Telefe Int.

French

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2011, 12:17:26 AM »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2011, 01:54:17 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)
What is this?  ??? ???

I guess it's just a facebook page on Facebook. And I think Fort did it, he would love to have some more minutes of fame  ::)

French

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2011, 02:21:07 AM »
What is this?  ??? ???

I guess it's just a facebook page on Facebook. And I think Fort did it, he would love to have some more minutes of fame  ::)

Some people wants him as the new host of GH 2012. We just have to wait and see.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2011, 02:24:18 AM »
What is this?  ??? ???

LOL, although they want him for GH 2010, he won't be the host. He is banned for Telefe and almost all the TV channels in Argentina

French

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2011, 02:30:03 AM »
Why that ?!  :o
Anyway I just hope something... Jorge Rial not the host of this new season  ;D

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2011, 02:35:35 AM »
Why that ?!  :o
Anyway I just hope something... Jorge Rial not the host of this new season  ;D
Beacause he only wants to be famous and he had a huge fight in Bailando last month

I hope they will give a chance to Peluffo this year, but I'm pretty sure Rial will be back

French

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2011, 02:38:17 AM »
Oh ok, thank you Joako for the information about him. Well, I hope if Rial is back that galas will be a little better than the last season ;)

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2011, 11:28:55 PM »
What is this?  ??? ???

LOL, although they want him for GH 2010, he won't be the host. He is banned for Telefe and almost all the TV channels in Argentina

Why is he banned?

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2011, 12:20:42 AM »
He is banned because he is seriously the most ridiculous person Argentina has seen on their TV screens. He only wants fame, at any cost, he has recently revealed that when he was younger he slept with men. And last month he had a fight with Bailando judge Flavio Mendoza who is currently occupying the seat he left available when he quitted the show after Bailando 2010.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2011, 01:14:04 AM »
Cristian U is going to be part of the produxtion team and will help at the auditions to chose the future HG.

Well, I guess we'll have another boring season in which the only thing that matters is the gameplay -.-

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2011, 01:55:33 AM »
Cristian U is going to be part of the produxtion team and will help at the auditions to chose the future HG.

Well, I guess we'll have another boring season in which the only thing that matters is the gameplay -.-
Okay, so at LEAST he's fuckin' staying at Telefe!

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2011, 03:08:27 PM »

I really wanted to see this season, but with this news, I don't think I'll like the show this year  :mad

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2011, 06:31:29 PM »
Jorge Rial is not going to host the new season of GH for personal reasons  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2011, 06:33:44 PM »
Jorge Rial is not going to host the new season of GH for personal reasons  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

Bye Bye Rial, I'm not gonna mis you  >:D

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2011, 06:53:11 PM »
And he said that Peluffo will be the host this year  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2011, 07:01:48 PM »
I really don't care about the host as long as is not Rial. Peluffo is not my #1 choice but i'm ok with that. I only hope that this year the host don't have that much of protagonism like last season.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2011, 01:42:19 AM »
Apparently Telefe has confirmed that Viviana Canosa is going to be the host of GH2012  ??? ??? :-X :-X :-X :( >:(.

Angel de Brito said that Peluffo didn't accepted to be the host of GH, he is host the debates.

I mean, what's wrong with them? Now Rial is not going to talk about GH (he and Canosa hate each other), and for sure when the housemates are evicted they are not going to be in Papparatzzi, one of the most important magazines in Argentina. It's a bad, bad move. I don't think she is going to do a good job and the media is not going to talk about GH (and I personally think that for a BB edition to succed it needs the media to have and eye on it). Canal 13 is not going to talk about it because they are going to be airing Soñando por Bailar (the reality that Canosa hosted last year, which is compiting against GH), now Rial neither, the only one is going to be Canosa and other minor TV shows.

I hope I am wrong, but I don't think this season is going to succeed at all.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2011, 10:25:00 AM »
Well Viviana Canosa has a TV Show too, I guess they think she can use it to help GH, although we all now that it won't be the same without Rial's help with his TV Show, the magazine and the radio show  ???

I hope this is fake, she did a terrible job in Soñando por Bailar and she will do the same here  :mad

If Peluffo didn't want to do it, I'd love to see Marley this year  ;D. I love him and when he was the host last year for 2 live shows, she was pretty good