Author Topic: Gran Hermano 7 Argentina  (Read 119331 times)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
Re: Gran Hermano 7 Argentina
« Reply #300 on: December 19, 2011, 02:45:30 AM »
Two housemates from the House Next Door will enter since Fabricio decided to leave. I'm shocked that Cantando is beating GH, I mean in GH there's a lot of stuff happening. LOL
It's really hard to me to watch the live shows. They are doing all wrong, it's like they don't like this season so they don't care about the live shows

After Rial announced Daniela's eviction, he said that Ezequiel and Leandro had to enter to the main housemate first, and then he said that Daniela had to leave the house first :-X

Current numbers at 11:29 pm:
23.2 points - Cantando... (The final) [Canal 13]
9.2 points - Gran Hermano [Telefe]

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #301 on: December 19, 2011, 02:51:51 AM »
Rial is REALLY MAD, because the live show ended before they show us when Ezequiel and Leandro entered to the house    

He said it on his twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/rialjorge/status/148595768159244289

This is why I said that they are not taking this seriously, they don't care about this season and live shows ::)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #302 on: December 19, 2011, 03:23:35 AM »
And the last tweet from Rial: http://twitter.com/#!/rialjorge/status/148604028086001665

It seems that it was the last live show with Rial as the host ::)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #303 on: December 19, 2011, 12:16:26 PM »
Also, last night people went really mad against the show on Twitter using the hashtag #GH2012Fraude meaning this season is a complete fraud and users were tweeting that things that happened last season were happening on this one as well.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #304 on: December 19, 2011, 01:50:10 PM »
I read (I dont know if its true, but I think it is) that Rial announced on his radio show that he quitted from GH yesterday because of the manipulations and bad production decisions :o.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #305 on: December 19, 2011, 01:59:07 PM »
This is the moment when Ezequiel and Leandro where ready to leave the House Next Door, and the producers decided to cut it and CQC started

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kx7U6tCWCk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kx7U6tCWCk</a>

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #306 on: December 19, 2011, 02:06:26 PM »
BTW, the textual words of rial on the radio were: 'I can host the show from the sunday, wednesday, but inside of me, I will always feel this one as the last one', 'I would like another host to the wednesday, It could be Pelffo', 'I went sad and angry'.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #307 on: December 19, 2011, 02:08:33 PM »
BTW, the textual words of rial on the radio were: 'I can host the show from the sunday, wednesday, but inside of me, I will always feel this one as the last one', 'I would like another host to the wednesday, It could be Pelffo', 'I went sad and angry'.
And for those who speak Spanish, you can listen to what he said here:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcHYctxFTIY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcHYctxFTIY</a>

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #308 on: December 19, 2011, 03:24:55 PM »
Maybe even the producers wer bored hearing his voice ;)
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #309 on: December 19, 2011, 08:24:52 PM »
Actually, THE NETWORK decided that CQC should start right away and they cut-off GH, that's what happened. I'm sad that all this madness is happening with GH, these bunch of producers behind it are a group of idiots. The network is facing a major crisis basically since for second year in a row El Trece will win them when it comes to the numbers, even though Tinelli brings the audiences the same stuff every year people decides to watch it since it's better done than everything done in Telefe. Also, people want Tomás Yankelevich to quit from the network and I have to say that he's been doing a lot of mistakes in his position and something must be done now.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #310 on: December 20, 2011, 01:38:23 AM »
Rial confirms on his twitter that he will continue as the host, at least until mid January ::)

http://twitter.com/#!/rialjorge/status/148922677854351360

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #311 on: December 21, 2011, 07:43:47 PM »
Today, Victoria's mom went to the afternoon debate. And OMG it was amazing!!! She defended her as hard as she could.
She told Lucas some few words, and also she told some few words to some of today's panelists (Evangelina Ortiz, Mariela Montero). That was a real debate and I loved it!!!!

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #312 on: December 21, 2011, 07:56:25 PM »
Today, Victoria's mom went to the afternoon debate. And OMG it was amazing!!! She defended her as hard as she could.
She told Lucas some few words, and also she told some few words to some of today's panelists (Evangelina Ortiz, Mariela Montero). That was a real debate and I loved it!!!!
I have to say that I really hate today's debate, and I had to turn off my TV ::)

I hate when they bring their families and the main event of the show is an argument between people outside the house and not between the housemates. I want to see what is going on inside the house and not an argument between the panelists and the family :-\

BTW, next Sunday GH will compete against "Soñando por bailar" for the first time. If GH lost against SxB, it'd be really bad news for GH

EDIT: Due to legal issues, SxB will be on air on Monday 26, and it seems that the eviction on GH will be on Monday too (Source: http://teleshow.infobae.com/notas/623222-Obligan-a-cambiar-de-dia-a-la-gala-de-Sonando-por-bailar)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 08:11:16 PM by joako »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #313 on: December 21, 2011, 08:34:35 PM »
I get your point and you're right, but they were talking about what she does inside the house and how everyone sees what she behaves.

I think that now that Bailando is over, the bad copy of GH that SxB is (they imitate EVERYTHING that happens on GH) will be defeated by GH for once and for all. I think that SxB should've stayed on Saturdays and stop their ultimate competition with GH because watching a show copying what the other airing at the same time does it's not cool.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #314 on: December 22, 2011, 02:15:19 AM »
Mariana & Walquiria had a big fight because Walquiria said that finally someone pushed the red button, Mariana heared this and said in a low voice that Walquiria was stupid, Walquiria heared this and shouted "You're stupid! Son of a b****! Fucking Ni*****!"

In the diary room Walquiria confessed that she would have hit Mariana if they were outside the house.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtoUSR8MOZ4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtoUSR8MOZ4</a>
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 09:16:42 AM by Beatriz_Trapote_SV »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #315 on: December 22, 2011, 02:19:39 AM »
In the diary room Walquiria confessed that she would have hit Mariana if they were outside the house.
Mariana said that she would have hit her too ::)

I have watched the first minutes of today's live show, and it's really hard to me to watch it. I definitely hate Rial, and it seems that he wants to see Walquiria out, he was only talking bad things about her ::)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #316 on: December 22, 2011, 02:44:21 AM »
Mariana & Walquiria had a big fight because Walquiria said that finally someone pushed the red button, Mariana heared this and said in a low voice that Walquiria was stupid, Walquiria heared this and shouted "You're stupid! Son of a bitch! Fucking Nigger!"

I can't believe the Argentinian producers have now accepted the use of this word twice in the show - Ezequiel and Walquiria should be reprimanded for saying it.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #317 on: December 22, 2011, 02:50:17 AM »
I can't believe the Argentinian producers have now accepted the use of this word twice in the show - Ezequiel and Walquiria should be reprimanded for saying it.
The N-word is commonly used here in South America, it's the way that many people talk here ::)

I think that is the sad thing about it, we are used to listen to that word daily here, and we didn't get surprised about it

I really hate when I listen to my friends saying that word, but it will take a long time to take that word off from the vocabulary from this area

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #318 on: December 22, 2011, 02:59:48 AM »
CLARISA, MARIANA and MARIO are up for nomination this week

Ornella will have to save one of them. She voted for Mario, so I guess she will save of the girls, and I think it'll be Mariana, so Clarisa will be out on Monday :-\

EDIT: Mariana was saved by Ornella, so CLARISA and MARIO are up for eviction

So Clarisa will be out on Monday
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 03:12:48 AM by joako »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #319 on: December 22, 2011, 03:16:10 AM »
The N-word is commonly used here in South America, it's the way that many people talk here ::)

I think that is the sad thing about it, we are used to listen to that word daily here, and we didn't get surprised about it

I really hate when I listen to my friends saying that word, but it will take a long time to take that word off from the vocabulary from this area

Oh wow, it surprises me that the word is common over there. I had no idea any place still used it.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #320 on: December 22, 2011, 03:25:28 AM »

Oh wow, it surprises me that the word is common over there. I had no idea any place still used it.
I remember that I was really surprised when Emily was ejected after she said the N-word, I guess it has a different meaning in the UK and here.

And as you can see, that word is actually used with everyone. In this season it was used with Clarisa and Mariana, and they are definitely not black

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #321 on: December 22, 2011, 03:39:30 AM »
It's very used but I mean, it's not like the people that uses it really think about they are superior to black people, and it isn't only used in an offensive way, for example I know a lot of people that call the childrens 'my little n****r (mi negrito). Here these words does not have that much of racial connotation, or at least we are not conscious about it.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #322 on: December 22, 2011, 09:31:34 AM »
Nominations:

Mariana: (2) Nazareno (1) Walquiria*
Walquiria: (2) Mariana (1) Leonardo
Mario: (2) Leonardo (1) Mariana
Juan Manuel: (3) Mario (2) Walquiria (1) Mariana
Leonardo: (2) Alex (1) Walquiria
Ornella: (2) Mario (1) Nazareno
Clarisa: (4) Leonardo (2) Nazareno
Alex: (2) Mariana (1) Ailín
Rodrigo: (2) Clarisa (1) Mariana
Victoria: (2) Mariana (1) Mario
Ailín: (2) Clarisa (1) Leonardo
Florencia: (2) Mariana (1) Mario
Juan Cruz: (2) Victoria (1) Mariana
Nazareno: (2) Mariana (1) Clarisa
Agustina: (2) Clarisa (1) Walquiria
Jorge: (4) Victoria (2) Mariana
Víctor: (2) Ailín (1) Clarisa

*Mariana's nominations were cancelled by Walquiria.

Mariana, Clarisa and Mario were the nominees, Ornella has the salvation coin, so she chose to Mariana.

Mariana = 16
Clarisa = 7
Mario = 7

Alex: 6*
Victoria = 6
Walquiria = 5
Leonardo = 4*
Ailín = 3**
Nazareno = 3

* Leonardo transferred half of his votes to Alex (4 of 8 votes).
* Ailín had the inmune coin.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #323 on: December 22, 2011, 02:52:53 PM »
I see Mario out and not Clarisa, Mario is kind of a player but HE'S NOT INTERESTING TO WATCH and he's against someone from Uruguay and they'll vote HARD to keep her in (that's what I suppose and that's what in the end will happen). So it's going to be a close vote but I definitely see Clarisa surviving this. Cristian U. was a really annoying player but at least he was the one you loved or the one you loved to hate, Mario is THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE he's a major bore and for me he's not interesting at all.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #324 on: December 22, 2011, 02:58:03 PM »
I see Mario out and not Clarisa, Mario is kind of a player but HE'S NOT INTERESTING TO WATCH and he's against someone from Uruguay and they'll vote HARD to keep her in (that's what I suppose and that's what in the end will happen). So it's going to be a close vote but I definitely see Clarisa surviving this. Cristian U. was a really annoying player but at least he was the one you loved or the one you loved to hate, Mario is THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE he's a major bore and for me he's not interesting at all.
The only reason why I want to keep Mario in the house is Juan Manuel. He must be the worst housemate this year, and I'd love to see his face when Mario survived for the 3rd time :D

But I agree with you, Mario thinks that he is a great player, and it's the 2nd time that 2 housemates from his group are up for eviction ::)