Author Topic: Busão de Brasil 1  (Read 2337 times)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
Busão de Brasil 1
« on: July 31, 2010, 03:05:20 PM »
It's the lastest reality show in Brazil based on "The Bus", which was made in Spain, Netherlands and Belgium.

A group of people live together in a large and luxury bus, isolated from the outside world. The bus will travel for 11 diferents brazilian states, covering about 4,000 miles and stopping in 16 cities. The first city to visit is Fortaleza, CE.

On Day 1, twenty-four hopefuls arrived at the entrance of the bus. Only twelve contestants were selected to enter out of all candidates. The twelfth contestant, Tato, was selected by a special vote, in which the eleven contestants vote for one of the thirteen that were not originally chosen to become a contestant.

The contestants are:

Ammie (22 y.o. from São José dos Campos, SP)
Cadu (23 y.o. from Curitiba, PR)
Camila (26 y.o. from Belo Horizonte, MG)
Dedé (28 y.o. from São Paulo, SP)
Déya (25 y.o. from São Paulo, SP)
Hasse (25 y.o. from Blumenau, SC)
Joice Verônica (22 y.o. from Rio de Janeiro, RJ)
Júlio (28 y.o. from Santos, SP)
Léo (33 y.o. from São Paulo, SP)
Mário (29 y.o. from Teresina, PI)
Tato (26 y.o. from São Bernardo do Campo, SP)
Thalita (22 y.o. from Santos, SP)

Each week the public will make the nominations and then the 3 with the most votes will be up for eviction and the contestants will vote to evict one of them

Offline Art

• Head of House
Re: Busão de Brasil 1
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 01:27:17 PM »
Shocking to see other countries doing a show like this, after ours was not really a success.  :o

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 01:42:36 PM »
Shocking to see other countries doing a show like this, after ours was not really a success.  :o
In Spain I think it did pretty well, but after 10 yeras this is the 4th country with this reality, and I guess it'll be the only season in Brazil too. The show is doing pretty bad, although the cast is one of the best I've ever seen

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 10:08:32 PM »
how are the rules in this? are there nominations and evictions?
finally I remember when the BB sucess was on its peak in germany (2000-2001) there were advertisings for this show as well but I guess it was cancelled because of the poor results elsewhere. I never thought about this again  ;D

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 11:32:03 PM »
how are the rules in this? are there nominations and evictions?
finally I remember when the BB sucess was on its peak in germany (2000-2001) there were advertisings for this show as well but I guess it was cancelled because of the poor results elsewhere. I never thought about this again  ;D
The public make the nominations and then the contestants vote to evict. In the first week Joice, Cadu and Tato were nominated by the public and Tato was evicted.

was really excited about this season, but it really sucks. The casting is pretty good, better than some seasons of BBB, but the show is really bad. They shows are 10 minutes long, with nothing about what is happening inside, just some "naked" images, and in the Live Show on Friday, when they only show the host talking about what is happening

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 03:27:52 PM »
The ratings are a bit higher now, and there are 2 live shows now. Nominations will be on Friday and evictions on Tuesday

Ammie was evicted last week, and Dedé, Hasse and Júlio are up for eviction this week.