Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited  (Read 152902 times)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
Re: PINOY BIG BROTHER Season 4
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2011, 07:38:45 PM »
THE FAB4 .. Hosts of PBB 4 UNLIMITED. :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2011, 02:38:48 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

So now there's Toni, Bianca plus these two guys.

(Image removed from quote.)

Martin Concio - Son of ABS-CBN President Charo Santos-Concio. Host of Music Uplate live.

Robi Domingo - PBB Teen edition plus first runner-up, Actor and Former MYX VJ.

Wow Carlex you're so updated!

SIGH.... PBB will never be the same without Mariel. PBB sure has made a lot of changes throughout the years. Makes me really miss the first season. Two awesome hosts (three if you include willie revillame) and just one house. There is no major twist just awesome housemates and great hosts. GOD! The house was so much fun to watch without any of those twists. Drama unfolds so spontaneously. I wish PBB could be as bold and candid as its first season.

Nobody can replace Mariel. Mariel always have a way of voicing her personal opinion about what's happening inside the house. She would always give some really funny retorts about the housemate which i do not think these two men can do. She can express her opinion by sarcastic jokes  which i think are really funny and at the same time very insightful with how she personally perceives the housemates. And she's crazy as well. I remember in PBB Uplate in season 1, Mariel would hit the sony bravia everytime she sees Uma's face.

I just hope they've chosen a bolder set of housemates this time.

Offline gioparedes81

• Housemate
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2011, 05:26:58 PM »
As long as Toni stays then it's all good. IMO Season 1 housemates were just pure careless and fun, for catfights and drama, Season 2 took the cake. Season 3 was the funniest, no wonder it had the most viewers. stoked for season four that's for sure! . >:D ;D ::) :o

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2011, 09:25:34 PM »
As long as Toni stays then it's all good. IMO Season 1 housemates were just pure careless and fun, for catfights and drama, Season 2 took the cake. Season 3 was the funniest, no wonder it had the most viewers. stoked for season four that's for sure! . >:D ;D ::) :o

Yeah I love the carelessness of the season 1 housemates. I think PBB Teen1 was funnier than PBB Season 3.

The catfights in season 2 were only on the last quarter of the show. i think  PBB Celeb 1 and season 1 had more catfights than any other season or edition. Season 2 housemates were in fact one of the nicest batches in PBB. Teen 1 & 2 housemates were cattier than season 2 housemates.

Offline gioparedes81

• Housemate
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2011, 11:59:57 PM »

Yeah I love the carelessness of the season 1 housemates. I think PBB Teen1 was funnier than PBB Season 3.

The catfights in season 2 were only on the last quarter of the show. i think  PBB Celeb 1 and season 1 had more catfights than any other season or edition. Season 2 housemates were in fact one of the nicest batches in PBB. Teen 1 & 2 housemates were cattier than season 2 housemates.

I agree, the arguments/drama in Season 1 and the celeb edition 1 were actually entertaining because they have proper housemates with 'good for TV personalities'. half of the housemates in Season 2 should've been elimated at once since they never really made an impact to the show. ;D >:D   :mad

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2011, 06:18:03 AM »

I agree, the arguments/drama in Season 1 and the celeb edition 1 were actually entertaining because they have proper housemates with 'good for TV personalities'. half of the housemates in Season 2 should've been elimated at once since they never really made an impact to the show. ;D >:D   :mad

What about the season 3 housemates? What do you think about them?

I don't agree with the people who think that Season 3 is the best. Melai and Jason were always on the safe side. I think the producers of the show failed to take advantage of  the competitive and argumentative side of Paul Jake or Patrick.

Offline gioparedes81

• Housemate
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2011, 05:02:31 PM »
Melai already knew that people were buying her tandem with jason, so she played along whatever the producers want. You can even sense that she knew every single episode would be concentrated on both of them, funny and all but the girl definitely played it safe for the cameras. The producers were so busy milking the melason tandem they forgot several other housemates were still there.  ;D I was rooting for paul jake too but sadly he got overshadowed by the the so called 'labtim'..

Offline gioparedes81

• Housemate
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2011, 05:12:28 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm27NkHSFn4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm27NkHSFn4</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIs0j29ys3o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIs0j29ys3o</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm5BJj5PQ9Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm5BJj5PQ9Q</a>

« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 05:40:54 PM by gioparedes81 »

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2011, 03:31:49 AM »
Season 1 housemates has the best personalities...Season 2 is more on good looks & Season 3 are complex & the funniest batch.....what Season 4 has to offer?....get excited  :D :D ;D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2011, 04:17:51 AM »
Taken http://byxbuzz.blogspot.com/2011/10/ano-nga-ba-ang-unlimited-sa-new-season.html
Kumpirmado simula bukas ay magsisimula na ang 'Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited: UPDATE' na mapapanood within Maria la del Barrio' at '100 Days to Heaven'.

TRANSLATION : Confirmed, starting tomorrow, Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited: UPDATE commences after Maria la del Barrion and 100 Days to Heaven.

Im not sure if this will be a 30 minute show or just the usual 3 minute long teasers for PBB.

And again taken from http://byxbuzz.blogspot.com/2011/10/48-possible-housemates-ni-big-brother.html

Simula October 24 mapapanood sa Kapamilya Gold ang naganap na auditions ng 'Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited' at dito masisilip natin ang ang Top 48 ni Kuya kung saan manggagaling ang Official Housemates.

TRANSLATION: Starting October 24,  the auditions for Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited will be shown on Kapamilya Gold and we'll see the top 48 auditioners who will have chance to become one of the Official Housemates.

I think PBB is imitating the last season of BBUK in Channel 4 - the one with a mad house theme, right? If this is the case, this wouldn't be the first time since a lot of twists employed in the house since Season 2 were taken from BBUK.

Another clue for the PBB Unlimited.

Apparently this is a picture of the house with one half in day light and the other at night time.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2011, 05:18:32 AM »
Melai already knew that people were buying her tandem with jason, so she played along whatever the producers want. You can even sense that she knew every single episode would be concentrated on both of them, funny and all but the girl definitely played it safe for the cameras. The producers were so busy milking the melason tandem they forgot several other housemates were still there.  ;D I was rooting for paul jake too but sadly he got overshadowed by the the so called 'labtim'..

Yeah, Paul Jake would have been amazing if not for the fans of Melason.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2011, 07:26:00 AM »
so here's the official site of the show:

www.pinoybigbrother.com

They say that it will be an unlimited experience of PBB 4. Hmm?.. would they have separate airing of the highlights shows?.. that would not be okay for me since i am busy in the daytime and my available time to watch these kind of shows is at night time.

Anyways.. I'm gonna watch the Launch Night Live.. :)

Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited: THE BIG FIESTA

See you there! :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 07:52:16 AM by carlex »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2011, 07:33:06 AM »
So here's the Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited Updates. .. :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsYfZStTDKU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsYfZStTDKU</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eS8YRCorbg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eS8YRCorbg</a>

So Toni will be doing updates and Bianca will be doing the UNLIMITED DAY Experience.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 07:49:54 AM by carlex »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
Re: PINOY BIG BROTHER 4: UNLIMITED
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2011, 10:14:39 AM »
I have a question, what is Kapamilya Gold? PBB is the only show I watch on Channel 2 so I really have no idea on what Kapamilya Gold is.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2011, 03:55:35 PM »
Out of curiosity, which twists did UK use from Philippines?

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2011, 04:27:19 PM »

It's the other way around :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2011, 04:28:44 PM »
I said " a lot of twists employed in the house [I meant Pinoy Big Brother House] since Season 2 were taken from BBUK."

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2011, 05:17:41 PM »

I have one!! The time when Divina entered the Big Brother house! Just like Toni and Mariel who were both forced to enter the BB house for a mission. For Mariel, she became the Spy of BB while Toni has a mission on one of the housemates. :)

That twist happened on the PBB Celebrity Edition 2. i'm pretty sure it happened first before Divina entered the BBUK House dressed with a chicken costume.. (if i'm not mistaken. ) :)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2011, 05:20:40 PM »
Forced? That sounds so wrong, and Davina entered teh house in 2011 (Jan/Feb)

Also, I must've misread it the other way round : MonCosta :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2011, 05:34:25 PM »

Not that "Forced".. but it was actually.. unexpected.. they have been informed about their entry on the BB house ..but of course..knowing BB.. it happened in the most unexpected way.. :)) Mariel was bringing the new celeb housemate on the house when she was informed of her stay in the house and her mission.

And sorry for the misspelled of Davina.. :)

This is her dramatic "forced" entrance on the BB house.. LOL.. :)
Don't worry.. she speaks a lot of English.. LOL.. :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffwo_TQ_pOk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffwo_TQ_pOk</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEZRr-MzadE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEZRr-MzadE</a>
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 05:50:56 PM by carlex »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2011, 06:14:29 PM »
PRESSCON PICS

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2011, 06:37:57 PM »
I have a question, what is Kapamilya Gold? PBB is the only show I watch on Channel 2 so I really have no idea on what Kapamilya Gold is.

Kapamilya Gold is the time slot in the afternoon of Channel 2 for premium shows/dramas/reality shows

Offline J├Ąck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2011, 06:52:26 PM »

Davina actually entered the house in 2010 while CBB7 was on.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2011, 07:38:48 PM »

HEHEHE

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
Re: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited
« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2011, 07:40:31 PM »
PBB Celeb 2 is the worse edition ever. The last week in every edition normally are grueling for the housemates, but for this season every host just went inside the house. I remember Bianca and Toni going inside to chat with the housemates. Plus everyone seems to want to voluntary exit!