Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Gran Hermano 18 Spain
« Last post by Jackie on Today at 01:57:51 PM »
Whoever thought it was a good idea to have every wall in this house covered of this yellowish white is guilty of crime against humanity.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Secret Story 11 France
« Last post by whathefuck on Today at 01:57:04 PM »
Last night, Tanya asked her "VIP Room" (the one she created) back, and asked the boys to take Alain's bed to the other bedroom. She is acting mad for the secret mission. During the evening, they had a task, and questions of the viewers.
Alain had to choose one girl for the night, and one girl for life. He chose Barbara for a night, and Charlène for life. Afterwards Tanya was mad and said she was humiliated by Alain, that he didn't even choose her.

Tanya to Alain : "Have sex with Barbara, she's only waiting for that."

Laura thinks it's a secret mission, Tanya shouted at her too and said "you really think I'm in a secret mission for that ? Being humiliated in front of all the viewers and my friends."
« Last post by whathefuck on Today at 01:52:45 PM »
In the eviction show, Charlène saw videos of her boyfriend since three years, Benoît, with Barbara, flirting. She was pretty shocked and upset. Laura saw videos of some housemates talking in her back, especially Alain, Tanya and Barbara.

Laura and Barbara now hate each other. Laura clashed her a few days ago, she told her she was a whore and a "boiler" lol, wtf.
Laura said then "you better wash your panties" . Charlène also starts to hate Barbara, because she is being too close of Benoît. As for the secret mission, Benoît and Kamila must act like they start a romance, Kamila attacked Barbara, and shouted at her, "you want him ? you want him ? then eat him", she acted like she wanted to stop with Benoît because of Barbara, which made Barbara mad. In the end, Kamila was acting, but also giving secretly Charlène's message.

Bryan and Kamila are very close to the secret of Julie. Bryan buzzed her.

About Tanya and Alain, after their secret mission of being a couple they must act like they break up. Tanya warned Alain she was going to be quite trash. The day after, she called Alain "bibendum" in front of everyone, she said he eats too much and it is more than visible. She also said she gets tired very quick of her toys.
« Last post by whathefuck on Today at 01:38:29 PM »
Quote from: whathefuck
ALAIN and CHARLES are up for eviction.

BARBARA: Noré, Jordan
CHARLÈNE: Alain, Charles
JULIE: Alain, Benoît
KAMILA: Charles, Alain
LAURA: Alain, Charles
TANYA: Bryan, Makao

Alain-4
Charles-3
Benoît-1
Bryan-1
Makao-1
Noré-1

POLL:
(Image removed from quote.)
CHARLES was evicted.
« Last post by whathefuck on Today at 01:36:03 PM »
OMG the house ! I didn't follow last season, but it seems it had big changings, I don't remember actually. It doesn't look like a GH spain house to me. (except the bedrooms)
OMG Paula... became so... :-X :-X 
and I can't, I remember two and half years ago I said to VTV that female housemates will win seasons after seasons, I see my prediction is getting good. Those fucking teens targeted by the fxcking production... hope this revolution will change everything... but I think the revolution is just a lie anyways.
« Last post by AlexSP on Today at 12:12:37 PM »
I don't think yesterday show was a bad one. It's a good idea but 100 housemates it's too much for me, 50 or less would have been better. There are so many good profiles at first view and I really really hope that the mother-son-exgirlfriend and the two ex-couples don't get to be the final housemates. I want housemates with no links from the outside world.

And I already hate Yolanda, the first one to enter the house, she is 100% a copy of Paula GH15 and Bea GH17, so NEXT!
« Last post by AlexSP on Today at 12:09:49 PM »
Last night we could know that on Sunday, 100 housemates entered the house. There are 52 males and 48 females with an age range from 18 to 60 y.o

All of them are aspirants to become a full housemate and only 17 (according to Granhermano.com) will become a housemate. 15 housemates will be choosen by GH. One will be choosen by the housemates and another one will be choosen by the public.

There are a mother and son who don't speak each other and his ex-girlfriend entered with her ex-mother-in-law, so his mother and his ex-girlfriend entered together and they are friends. There are also two couple who were dating some months ago and they are not together anymore.

More info will be known tonight with the official launch.

Here you can check each housemate profile:
http://www.telecinco.es/granhermano/gh-revolution/concursantes/3218/videos.html

House pictures:

« Last post by zz0714 on Today at 03:46:52 AM »
Quote from: AlexSP
Quote from: zz0714(Image removed from quote.)
Love the confessional
It's a copy of the GH16 one.

because the graphic is my favorite. :-P
Apparently, Ben from this season is friends with Cody from BB19.
« Last post by AlexSP on Yesterday at 11:27:26 PM »
Quote from: zz0714
(Image removed from quote.)
Love the confessional
It's a copy of the GH16 one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10