Author Topic: Where are they now?  (Read 154682 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Where are they now?
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2013, 07:38:47 AM »

(Amor GH9)

There was a big catfight yesterday after the gala of GH14 between GH9 housemates Amor and Conchi after a long time without seeing them, they had a good a welcome between them until Conchi mentioned a comment made by Amor five years ago about the makeup of Conchi and her sister Pamela in Interviú (magazine where Z-celebrities pose nude), Conchi said that  that Amor commented the makeup of the sisters was horrible, but Amor answered ....

Amor: "I don't remember saying that, but in the case if it's true, it was only an opinion"
Conchi said: "Of course it's your opinion, as you are the freak tranny from my season"
Amor: "Ok, I must be the freak tranny, but not from your season, maybe from Judit's one as she won"
Conchi: "At least I arrived to the finals, and you're not remembered from the things you did in the house because you were furniture, you're famous because you're a liar, for hooking up with everybody and later tell it in TV and the majority of things you say are lies... because you're a tranny!"
Amor: "I'm so sorry, so sorry for being prettier than you! I know you were born with a vagina, but sadly, I wasn't..."
Conchi: "You're taller and prettier than me, but you are a tranny so you can't compare with me!"

(Conchi GH9)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2013, 09:58:24 AM »

(Amor GH9)

There was a big catfight yesterday after the gala of GH14 between GH9 housemates Amor and Conchi after a long time without seeing them, they had a good a welcome between them until Conchi mentioned a comment made by Amor five years ago about the makeup of Conchi and her sister Pamela in Interviú (magazine where Z-celebrities pose nude), Conchi said that  that Amor commented the makeup of the sisters was horrible, but Amor answered ....

Amor: "I don't remember saying that, but in the case if it's true, it was only an opinion"
Conchi said: "Of course it's your opinion, as you are the freak tranny from my season"
Amor: "Ok, I must be the freak tranny, but not from your season, maybe from Judit's one as she won"
Conchi: "At least I arrived to the finals, and you're not remembered from the things you did in the house because you were furniture, you're famous because you're a liar, for hooking up with everybody and later tell it in TV and the majority of things you say are lies... because you're a tranny!"
Amor: "I'm so sorry, so sorry for being prettier than you! I know you were born with a vagina, but sadly, I wasn't..."
Conchi: "You're taller and prettier than me, but you are a tranny so you can't compare with me!"

(Conchi GH9)
Lol it's so funny.

When I hear Conchi, it's like when I read QueenV on MSN, always stupidly talking. But hey, that's my opinion, that's just mine.

• Big Brother
« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2013, 11:34:51 AM »
I'm still the most normal when we three were talking.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2013, 11:53:04 AM »
I'm still the most normal when we three were talking.
I can't deny it.

Well well well seems like you followed my advice to watch (or have an interest) Jawbreaker, the old sister of Mean Girls :)

I watched this movie when I was like 9, I actually was in Italia during summer 2004, and I just loved it. Especially with my Paige Matthews Halliwell. I mean... Rose McGowan :)

I still have to watch the little sister of Jawbreaker, but I want to watch Mean Girls the day I'm dying, just to cheer me up :)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #104 on: February 27, 2013, 12:48:14 PM »
Afida Turner (from BB Anonymous vs Famous "Carré Vip") is in the studio of VOUS ÊTES EN DIRECT. She kicked everyone's ass. She asked to be alone with the host and the public in the whole studio or she won't answer the questions.

Now she's asking for a tea ::)
She married Roni Turner, Tina Turner's son. >:D

Ayem was in the plato too, and she was shocked, but I guess she already knew that Afida wanted everyone out of the studio, (Ayem works for NRJ12 too)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2013, 07:30:08 PM »
Afida Turner (from BB Anonymous vs Famous "Carré Vip") is in the studio of VOUS ÊTES EN DIRECT. She kicked everyone's ass. She asked to be alone with the host and the public in the whole studio or she won't answer the questions.

Ayem was in the plato too, and she was shocked, but I guess she already knew that Afida wanted everyone out of the studio, (Ayem works for NRJ12 too)

Part 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY0UXoTmzKg
Part 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmZXO0AN1-o

• Big Brother
« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2013, 12:51:17 PM »
Alessandro Livi and Daniel Santos from Gran Hermano 12+1 are going to be in the spanish version of Stars in Danger-High Diving that launches next Wednesday, along with Fortu Sánchez (father of Ariadna Sánchez from the same season). Alessandro is a replacement for Piero Righetto from Gran Hermano 9, who broke his eardrum in a training. Special mention for Bea who is in this show too  :police:

Alessandro:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Daniel:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Fortu:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Bea:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2013, 04:25:50 PM »

Part 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY0UXoTmzKg
Part 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmZXO0AN1-o

I just stumbled upon the video of the liveshow of Loft Story 2 of her eviction. So strange to see that again!

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2013, 04:47:35 PM »
Diva :) Lol when the host asks her to put off her sunglasses and  she doesn't really want to put off her glasses. :ali

A few daes ago with CMW we try to read the live feed (minutado), just afida is a diva.
About what happened on "Vous êtes en direct" I think the host asked her to play the game, that was over played.

Its sad to sae, it was almost better than our current SS

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2013, 05:00:46 PM »
Diva :) Lol when the host asks her to put off her sunglasses and  she doesn't really want to put off her glasses. :ali

A few daes ago with CMW we try to read the live feed (minutado), just afida is a diva.
About what happened on "Vous êtes en direct" I think the host asked her to play the game, that was over played.

When I watched it, I also saw a recap of the second liveshow of Loft Story 1  and yeah, I really liked the format. It's obviously not a game or anything, but it is so true and funny. But I guess that every first season from every country were like, and then the housemates started to know exactly how to act and pose and it lost its soul.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2013, 05:10:57 PM »

When I watched it, I also saw a recap of the second liveshow of Loft Story 1  and yeah, I really liked the format. It's obviously not a game or anything, but it is so true and funny. But I guess that every first season from every country were like, and then the housemates started to know exactly how to act and pose and it lost its soul.
Yes,  absolutely no game, just the housemates making their lives and having some activities, and nominations. And some HMs trying to be the star (but not like now).

I watched quickly the moments of Afida in the live show, she's awesome ;D She's more uncontrolable than the public. ;D
And do you know if other housemates had propositions when they were evicted ? Because she won a travel to Egypt, and the right to have a song (which was very famous back then).

We should ask TF1 to inspire themselves on Loft Story for the live shows. Or on GH.

What do you think of her 2011 song :

I think i'm the only one on Earth to love it. Lol. I'm not even ashamed because to me it's really good.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2013, 05:25:13 PM »

Yes,  absolutely no game, just the housemates making their lives and having some activities, and nominations. And some HMs trying to be the star (but not like now).

I watched quickly the moments of Afida in the live show, she's awesome ;D She's more uncontrolable than the public. ;D
And do you know if other housemates had propositions when they were evicted ? Because she won a travel to Egypt, and the right to have a song (which was very famous back then).

We should ask TF1 to inspire themselves on Loft Story for the live shows. Or on GH.

What do you think of her 2011 song : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xikkcr_afida-turner-come-with-me-clip-officiel_music#.UTKHoVdaja4

I think i'm the only one on Earth to love it. Lol. I'm not even ashamed because to me it's really good.

Yeah, I remember they had gift and everything but I don't remember what. It was very human, like they really cared about their mental health and tried to protect them.

And for SS, I actually think french SS liveshow are great, or were great at least, very entertaining but the thing is it just got old. It's too repetitive. Loft Story got old very quickly too, by the way due to the HUGE exposition.

And I have to be honest, it's not what I listen too, but back then , when the song came out (I think it was during Carré ViiiP) I liked the song. I danced to it, whipping my hair like crazy and then shouting "EVERYBODY IS A STAR! YOU'RE A STAR!! YOU'RE A STAR!! YOU'RE A STAR!!!"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLP6kq1CtnI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLP6kq1CtnI</a>

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2013, 05:44:08 PM »

What do you think of her 2011 song : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xikkcr_afida-turner-come-with-me-clip-officiel_music#.UTKHoVdaja4

Yeah, I remember they had gift and everything but I don't remember what. It was very human, like they really cared about their mental health and tried to protect them.

And for SS, I actually think french SS liveshow are great, or were great at least, very entertaining but the thing is it just got old. It's too repetitive. Loft Story got old very quickly too, by the way due to the HUGE exposition.

And I have to be honest, it's not what I listen too, but back then , when the song came out (I think it was during Carré ViiiP) I liked the song. I danced to it, whipping my hair like crazy and then shouting "EVERYBODY IS A STAR! YOU'RE A STAR!! YOU'RE A STAR!! YOU'RE A STAR!!!"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLP6kq1CtnI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLP6kq1CtnI</a>
To me, french lives shows are the best in the world. It's not boring at all! But I like how they proceed with LS or Gran Hermano. It's less speed, we have some live feed time.

Lool, I remember. When I went to shcool I was always saying "Everybody is a star everybody is staaar", and when I watched the launch show, i was laughing so much that I couldn't breathe.

BBUKFan

« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2013, 07:58:26 AM »

She's got Camel Toe ;D

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2013, 07:43:40 PM »
Quote from: Charmed
Lol it's so funny.

When I hear Conchi, it's like when I read QueenV on MSN, always stupidly talking. But hey, that's my opinion, that's just mine.
but is it really funny?
I mean Amor was basically just responding (and she was really not doing a bad job in doing so) but this Concepcíon-woman really seems to be quite narrow-minded to say the least (others would call her dumb).
Totally a trash-celebrity (or just trash?). I cannot believe people find this kind of talk entertaining really. Its just low and classless.

• Big Brother
« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2013, 05:25:54 AM »
Quote from: Charmed
Lol it's so funny.

but is it really funny?
I mean Amor was basically just responding (and she was really not doing a bad job in doing so) but this Concepcíon-woman really seems to be quite narrow-minded to say the least (others would call her dumb).
Totally a trash-celebrity (or just trash?). I cannot believe people find this kind of talk entertaining really. Its just low and classless.

What is a Concepcíon-woman?

• Big Brother
Paula Hamilton's best seller
« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2013, 08:16:07 AM »
Ex-CBB housemate Paula Hamilton, now transformed in an erotic best seller writer, puts for sail one of the best erotic books of all time since Fifty Shades of Grey.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2013, 12:20:12 PM »
Ayem is cyber-bullied in Twitter because she replaced Jeny Priez for hosting the mag of Les Anges de la Télé Réalité 5 by (certainly :P) sleeping with the director of the channel NRJ12. She said on twitter :

I don't say anything anymore. Say and do what you want... I'm fed up!!!

-----------------------------------------------
Zelko made his goodbye to France and to french people via his twitter account. He leaves the France for Serbia, permanently. He said that "living with the smic in France became hardder than live in Serbia". He then added "All strangers of France would love go back to their origin country". Zelko thinks that "the president should be changed"... "I go in Serbia, we're not seen like strangers and the country and the police isn't a mess!". Zelko added for the cops: "Son of bitchies, you are useless except giving us fines! Band of ******"

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #118 on: March 06, 2013, 12:55:09 PM »
FANNY and JULIEN had a car accident a few minutes ago, they were invited in VOUS ÊTES EN DIRECT but they arrived very late, and they arrived only now, thankfully nobody injured.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2013, 01:03:55 PM »
Ayem is cyber-bullied in Twitter because she replaced Jeny Priez for hosting the mag of Les Anges de la Télé Réalité 5 by (certainly :P) sleeping with the director of the channel NRJ12. She said on twitter :

I don't say anything anymore. Say and do what you want... I'm fed up!!!

-----------------------------------------------
Zelko made his goodbye to France and to french people via his twitter account. He leaves the France for Serbia, permanently. He said that "living with the smic in France became hardder than live in Serbia". He then added "All strangers of France would love go back to their origin country". Zelko thinks that "the president should be changed"... "I go in Serbia, we're not seen like strangers and the country and the police isn't a mess!". Zelko added for the cops: "Son of bitchies, you are useless except giving us fines! Band of ******"

Well, for Ayem that's very doubtful since Stephane Joffre Romeas is supposed to be gay. And anyway, sleeping with someone doesn't get you a job or most of those fame whore would be tv host. I don't really like her, but you can't deny she's charismatic and like any other human being, doesn't deserve those hateful comments.

Zelko's got a problem with drugs and money, I hope for him that going back to his roots will help him.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2013, 01:15:14 PM »
Lol that's why I put : (certainly :P) with the emo x)

And well... Zelko... is Zelko x) But he's weird, i think one month ago, he was against the illuminati, now against french cops.. etc.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2013, 02:05:00 PM »
Lol that's why I put : (certainly :P) with the emo x)

And well... Zelko... is Zelko x) But he's weird, i think one month ago, he was against the illuminati, now against french cops.. etc.

Yeah, that's what drugs do.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2013, 06:51:42 AM »
Here is Nadège  scenes, in the first episode of Sous le Soleil de St Tropez.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdRTcYvKAwU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdRTcYvKAwU</a>

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2013, 03:30:47 PM »
<3 Talula <3 and Maria from BBB11:

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2013, 08:51:09 PM »
Ariadna from BBB11 , Sergio from BBB10 , Kelly from BBB12 and Rodrigo from BBUK10 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpclx4avdrA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpclx4avdrA</a>