Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on Yesterday at 08:43:05 AM »
I literally just watched the episode where it was just Derrick discussing the past events with the houseguests. Season 16 is the never-dying season with Caleb, Frankie, Derrick, & Nicole returning to hosts competitions, Nicole winning, Hayden discussing Nicole on BB18, Caleb being on Survivor twice, and Cody appearing and Paulie competing, along with Frankie going on BBUK. Derrick has his TV show, right?

We're bound to hear from Zach and Donny soon, who I'm surprised we haven't heard from yet and we may hear from Cody again if his sister joins the cast.
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on Yesterday at 07:36:50 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Christmas is HOH and It looks like there is a backdoor plan to take Mark out.

Will anyone but me be watching?
« Last post by Marie on August 18, 2017, 11:45:29 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
A Raven/Josh final two might be unbeatably the most hated final two in the history of the show.

This Double Eviction leaves us the same way season 16 did, 6 dudes and three females, though Alex leaves if Mark is evicted and it's unlikely that Raven or Christmas would be evicted next week.

Also, Marie, which Kevin is worse, this Kevin or Kevin from BBCAN5?
I agree, Raven/Josh F2 will be the most hated F2 ever only contested by Brian/Clay of Survivor Thailand

16 was really bad but 19 is bad in a way that its a weird hybrid of 15 and 16... Alex leaves if Mark wins HOH, but downside is, Mark could get swayed since it was mainly Elena pushing for Paul/Alex OTB, Mark is apprehensive of putting up Alex for some reason and it might just end in a Matt eviction which is actually the worse case scenario since Matt is dead in the water anyway... Getting Alex or Paul out will shake things up... Raven is safe, but Xmas, if she is up against Paul, she leaves. Mark hates Xmas and would have no problem putting her up

Only people totally safe if Mark wins HOH is Paul (will survive over anyone) and Raven (Mark won't put her up)

Thats impossible to answer
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on August 18, 2017, 08:05:12 AM »
A Raven/Josh final two might be unbeatably the most hated final two in the history of the show.

This Double Eviction leaves us the same way season 16 did, 6 dudes and three females, though Alex leaves if Mark is evicted and it's unlikely that Raven or Christmas would be evicted next week.

Also, Marie, which Kevin is worse, this Kevin or Kevin from BBCAN5?
« Last post by Marie on August 17, 2017, 11:50:14 PM »
Dominique-Ramses-Jessica-Cody-Elena boot order is so tragic and depressing
« Last post by Marie on August 17, 2017, 11:49:15 PM »
Elena was gone anyway... She knew she was leaving this week or next week. The people made it blatantly clear the Marlena were the next two to leave after Cody and nothing was changing that.

There was no way Elena was gonna improve her position 0 chance, so why not get 5000 richer if she knows she's screwed regardless. They were already hating on Elena for her friendship with Jess, there was no salvaging that. Difference of the stipend from 3rd to 11th is 0, as long as you get to jury, you get the same rate regardless of how you place. Elena was NEVER gonna make it to the F2 so she made the good call, she already earned more money the most of the people in the jury

Barring a Mark compwhore scenario boot list will look like this:
Mark
Kevin
Matt
Jason (will be blindsided thinking Raven was leaving)
Alex (gets what she deserves)

F4: Raven, Christmas, Josh, Paul

With Paul winning over anyone and Josh losing over anyone
« Last post by Jackie on August 17, 2017, 02:58:49 PM »
I love Elena but it WAS stupid to take the money and force the punishment on alex. Regardless of anything personality wise, Alex is HOH and Elena gave her a reason to be pissed of.
« Last post by freshveg on August 17, 2017, 09:53:48 AM »
Wouldnt mind if Jessica would come back for next season to get a real chance to play the game but strategically she didnt play a good game this season... she made too many mistakes. Maybe in a "normal" house she would be able to do better.

Wasnt Season 15 the one with Amanda and the racists? lol I guess Amanda would be the only person of that cast i would pick from that season.

Btw: I love that Alex' punishment was a really harsh one.... she deserves it. :D
« Last post by Marie on August 17, 2017, 08:56:09 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
I don't think anyone from this season will return, tbh. Season 15 will likely get a returnee before this group. I don't hate them, they're just somewhat one-dimensional or just not fan favorite-like. This is a sign that next year, we will get all-new house guests.

Jess has a very good chance of returning. Julie loves her. Superfans, live feedsters, BB alumni and casuals love her, she's strategic, will 100% bring drama, has no filter and a gamer.  She's probably a lock to return, also one of the most popular pre-jurors in quite some time.

People are already making it seem that she was so robbed by a terrible cast (I mean she kinda is, but she had terrible gameplay this season lol) and that Cody hurt her game, even if to be perfectly honest, she did enough herself lol
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on August 17, 2017, 07:55:27 AM »
I don't think anyone from this season will return, tbh. Season 15 will likely get a returnee before this group. I don't hate them, they're just somewhat one-dimensional or just not fan favorite-like. This is a sign that next year, we will get all-new house guests.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10