Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Last post by BBDR16 on June 17, 2017, 05:06:04 PM »
Da'Vonne is rumored to be filming Survivor tho...

I don't think we need more returnees in BBUS unless they make All-Stars 2, and we've waited 11 years since the first one, and still nothing!
Reality TV Shows / Re: Dancing Brasil (Dancing With The Stars)
« Last post by Gabriel on June 17, 2017, 03:57:09 PM »
Flop
General Discussion / Re: Chat thread
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on June 16, 2017, 07:55:26 PM »
American Idol is also returning to the USA, and Simon thinks X Factor will someday return.

I'm only sticking to Survivor, Big Brother (US and UK), & The Amazing Race (US & Canada, which might be it's last) and I don't see an end for Survivor or the US/UK series.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 18 UK
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on June 16, 2017, 07:47:22 PM »
Satisfied with Imran's eviction, VERY glad to see Sukhvinder quit.

Quitter's don't get a stipend, right? I wonder why it happens so often.
General Discussion / Re: Chat thread
« Last post by Markus on June 16, 2017, 05:44:03 PM »
In 2018 Idol and X-factor will return to Finland as their own versions. Idols are promising something new. Something to possibly do with mentoring. To top those two there's still The Voice. I don't really know, if there's enough talent to make any of those three shows anything good.

Saara Aalto is one of the judges on X-Factor. Also Michael Monroe moved from The Voice to The X-Factor. I'm guessing those two at least could lure potentials in.

But still. 3 talent shows of a similar nature in 1 year here seems like an overkill. Or possibly a cutthroat competition between those 3 shows. Remains to be seen.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on June 16, 2017, 12:04:50 PM »
Da' Vonne, Caleb, Frankie, & Paul will be competing on a Game Show, in which they will also be competing against Joe Anglim, Kelley Wentworth, Woo, & Jeremy from Survivor: Cambodia.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2017/06/candy-crush-survivor-big-brother/

Either this was pre-taped a while ago, or means that Paul will not be appearing on BB19, which may debunk the returning player rumor for this year, as if anyone were to be coming back, it would most likely be Paul.

Rumors heard so far is that a podcaster tried to spot the house guest from Du Vall Bluffs, AR who is also friends with Victor & Paul. Also, the cities of the house guests were revealed again. There is rumors of a police officer, one that works in the same jurisdiction as Derrick and another rumor is the possible usage of Nicole's best friend, as there was reports of filming where she lives in Grand Rapids, MI. There is also talks of getting a close friend, a "bro" or a roommate/frat bro/baseball team member of Corey's on the show, as apparently they're all close to Robin.

I need to get the picture of myself & Jun in the eyes of Robin or somehow become friends with a house guest to hope for a friend to get on the show to increase my chances of getting on the show.

Reality TV Shows / Re: Power Couple Brazil 2
« Last post by Rod on June 15, 2017, 08:49:19 AM »
My current ranking:

1. Nayara e Cairo bebés

2. Ana P. e Thaíde
3. Regiane e Fabio
4. Mauricio e Suyane
5. Marcelly e Frank
Reality TV Shows / Re: Power Couple Brazil 2
« Last post by Rod on June 15, 2017, 08:45:07 AM »
CAROL & MATEUS were the first duo to be evicted, then THAÍDE & ANA P were voted out and last week LORENA & DIEGO were the 3rd couple to be voted out ;D

But there will be a repechage with the first 5 evicted couples
So,
ANDRESSA & NASSER were evicted
THAÍDE & ANA P came back to the game due to repechage ???
RAFAEL & ALINE were eliminated ;D
MARCELO & JULIA :'( walked because Marcelo felt bad (he has a heart issue)
ANA PAULA & SYLVINHO were the last couple to be evicted since then
Reality TV Shows / Re: Dancing Brasil (Dancing With The Stars)
« Last post by Rod on June 15, 2017, 08:38:45 AM »
Boot:

14th - Dalton Rangel
13th - Guilherme

12th - Juliana Silveira (withdrew due to fracture on the foot)  :'( :'(
11th - Tony Salles
10th - Richarlyson

I can't with the mencide kkkk
9th - Gui (walked) ;D
8th - Fabíola
7th - Tânia
6th - Bianca
5th - Sheila :-[
4th - Mika ;D

The F3 are: LÉO <333, JADE <333 and MAYTÊ <3

I'm definitely rooting for Jade or Leo, but everyone has a chance to win.

The final will be on June 26th, and the next season has been confirmed and will start one month after this current season.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 18 UK
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on June 14, 2017, 07:35:14 PM »
I like Raph, Tom, and Lotan. Kieran would be a close fourth.

I wish Joe was up for nominations, as I wanted him to go this week. Instead, I'd like for Sukhvinder to go, she stirs up way too much drama. I'd also like to see what would happen if Imran got evicted. I'd also be glad to see Rebecca get evicted, but neither of the other nominees just yet.

Also glad to see Arthur go, he was a waste.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10