Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Last post by Marie on August 17, 2017, 07:33:17 AM »
Elena knows her time is short and she is gonna be evicted in the next 3 weeks, so taking that money was the right move, but of course Paul's cult, lol! Glad they got fucked over by Elena! Alex deserves it

Its not a long shot, its impossible, Josh is hated across all boards of BB fans... Casuals, superfans, livefeeders they all hate Josh. No one from Paul's cult will ever resurface in any CBS show

There's point getting our hopes up, but Marlena HOH please
« Last post by freshveg on August 17, 2017, 05:27:25 AM »
How about that Alex? Sucks to be f****d for a change...

Elena did the only right thing and took the money. She will never gonna even make the final 5. That self-righteous group of people make me vomit.
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on August 16, 2017, 07:51:03 PM »
I'm not going to lie, I know it's a long shot, but I'd like to see CBS have Josh crossover to be on Survivor. At least we know it won't be a boring season.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 18 UK
« Last post by Jackie on August 16, 2017, 02:04:33 PM »
Quote from: Rod
My final ranking:

Deborah
Isabelle
Chanelle
Raph

Hannah
Sue
Simone
Sam

Kieran
Kayleigh
Ellie
Charlotte
Savannah
Tom
Rebeckah

Andrew
Joe
Lotan

Unrankable (I started to follow this season from week 3, so I don't know so much about them):
Mandy
Arthur
Imran
Sukhvinder

This season is still not better than last season.
pls go back and watch goddess Suhkvinder Javeed pls

This season was better than last season imo, I didn't really like anyone except Lateysha tho LOL

Yes to all this. Honestly some of those housemates gave us more depth than most housemates from recent seasons. I know people were annoyed by the ex on the beach/weekender thing and so was I but just because Kayleigh was a shit housemate doesn't mean they all were. The most popular housemates this season weren't OTT super nice guys or the funny fat girl, so I appreciate that.
Reality TV Shows / Re: A Fazenda 9 Brazil
« Last post by Gabriel on August 16, 2017, 11:13:20 AM »
New house under construction

Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 18 UK
« Last post by Danny on August 15, 2017, 09:30:26 PM »
Quote from: Rod
My final ranking:

Deborah
Isabelle
Chanelle
Raph

Hannah
Sue
Simone
Sam

Kieran
Kayleigh
Ellie
Charlotte
Savannah
Tom
Rebeckah

Andrew
Joe
Lotan

Unrankable (I started to follow this season from week 3, so I don't know so much about them):
Mandy
Arthur
Imran
Sukhvinder

This season is still not better than last season.
pls go back and watch goddess Suhkvinder Javeed pls

This season was better than last season imo, I didn't really like anyone except Lateysha tho LOL
Reality TV Shows / Re: A Fazenda 9 Brazil
« Last post by Gabriel on August 15, 2017, 06:50:55 PM »
Promo

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2rhNcs0ARc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2rhNcs0ARc</a>
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Gran Hermano 18 Spain
« Last post by AlexSP on August 15, 2017, 04:29:50 AM »
I dont know if there will be a revolution with GH18 itself, but at least it has been definately with the logo. Im shocked!!! 
« Last post by Marie on August 14, 2017, 04:35:48 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 08:05:39 PMQuote from: BrekkieDefo out of this season now - clear once Cody goes they'll now just repeat the process on Mark and Elena.   Wouldn't be surprised if Kevin goes on the double as that's the target Paul is putting in everyones head.  At best Mark or Elena might win and put up Paul but honestly don't think he'd go.The bootlist is pretty clear, its exactly what you said. I can see Kevin leaving in the double over Marlena, and I really hope he does, he's nothing but a Paul minion and he really sucks. Marlena will at least do something to try to shake things up, Kevin will never. That and Kevin leaving early guarantees Jessica has a better shot at AFP <3 which is what matter the most this season
If Kevin is evicted in DE, Jason also has a chance to be AFP, right?

IDTS, Jason is by default the most popular of his group but he's not half as popular ad Jody, Kevin or Mark... With the way things are shaping, Jason isn't gonna go against Paul or Alex who are both very unpopular

Top 3 for AFP will likely be Jody or Kevin... I feel that's pretty clear cut... If Mark or Elena somehow survive until F7 or so due to challenge wins, I can see the, winning... But I'm fairly certain Jessica and Kevin will make up 2/3 of the AFP Top 3
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Gran Hermano 18 Spain
« Last post by Gabriel on August 14, 2017, 03:49:21 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj_M3OC9qJE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj_M3OC9qJE</a>
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10