Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Secret Story 11 France
« Last post by AlexSP on October 10, 2017, 12:01:33 AM »
Im so surprised Alain is so likeable here hahaha
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Secret Story 11 France
« Last post by whathefuck on October 09, 2017, 03:45:39 PM »
1.Laura <3  On my TOP 5 of my favorites contestants EVER in Secret Story and probably in a French reality show.
2.Alain
3.Barbara
4.Kamila

5.Bryan
6.Benoît
7.Charlène
8.Noré
9.Jordan

I miss Tanya too... I heard she would come back Thursday, in the evicion show... maybe will she make a comeback in the house a la Elodie SS8 and Sophia SS10, during a freeze.

Excited to see who will be the new contestants, for sure it will give a new dynamic to the season..., I wish Lydia could comeback... I mean, we never saw her never heard her voice... what a waste.

For now, I'm less excited than the past two weeks about this season. Not sure to follow this week's highlights shows.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Gran Hermano 18 Spain
« Last post by AlexSP on October 09, 2017, 12:36:40 PM »
My ranking:

1. Christian G.
2. Laura
3. Hugo
4. Miriam
5. Daniel
6. Rubén

7. Miguel
8. Maico
9. Mina

10. Cristian F.
11. Carlota
12. Pilar
13. Petra
14. Yangyang
15. Javier

16. Juan
17. Jose María
18. Carlos
« Last post by AlexSP on October 09, 2017, 11:52:23 AM »
Last night in the Debate, the blind percentages were shown:

?? = 65,9%
?? = 22,7%
?? = 11,4%

I'm pretty sure Yangyang will be evicted (I really hope so), as she is gooner in most of the polls with around 75-80%.

I really like this edition, I love the casting, there are almost no boring housemates, most of them brings something interesting and there are lovely people and hateable people in both sides. I like the small group specially Hugo-Miriam-Laura, they are entertaining, they know how to play well and they don't hide from other to say the truth.

From the other group I dislike so much Juan, Cristian F, CARLOS (he thinks he's the leader and he has copied Pepe Herrero making his own version of the "Nominator"), Pilar (she disappointed me so much, she is gossiping all the time and critizing Laura and Miriam with no reason and being so much fake) and Petra and Mina, at least this two adorably hateable, I mean I don't like them because they are acting like if they are pissed off all the time but I want them in the house to keep the things interesting.

And I love Christian G., he is in the middle of the two groups and he is not afraid to say the truth to each person and I like his way of thinking.
« Last post by AlexSP on October 09, 2017, 11:46:23 AM »
Last Thursday night, the second eviction took place among Hugo, Miguel and Yolanda.

First of all, Miguel was saved with 7,5% of the votes to evict.

?? = 47,5%
?? = 45,0%

Miguel = 7,5%

The lines were re-opened between Hugo and Yolanda. Finally Yolanda was evicted with 52,7% of the votes.

Yolanda = 52,7%
Hugo = 47,3%

After eviction, the housemates competed in a challenge to win some food as they failed the weekly task and they don't have so much food.

Once again, the nominations were face-to-face  ::)
In the middle of the nominations, right when Hugo was nominating, there was a huge fight between him and Cristian F. Hugo said that he nominated him with 3 points because two days ago Cristian was saying how he fucked his girlfriend and Hugo found it disgusting to see, and Cristian F turned mad againts Hugo, and of course their fellow mates were attacking Hugo.

Nominations:

Carlos: Hugo (3), Laura (2), Javier (1)
Cristian F.: Hugo (3), Laura (2), Yangyang (1)
Petra: Hugo (3), Miriam (2), Laura (1)
Mina: Hugo (3), Miriam (2), Laura (1)
Juan: Laura (3), Miriam (2), Rubén (1)
Maico: Yangyang (3), Javier (2), Carlos (1)
Yangyang: Maico (3), Christian G. (2), José María (1)
Laura: Petra (3), Cristian F. (2), Juan (1)
Miriam: Petra (3), Daniel (2), Mina (1)
Hugo: Cristian F. (3), Petra (2), Mina (1)
Christian G.: Yangyang (3), Miriam (2), Juan (1)
Rubén: Petra (3), Yangyang (2), Juan (1)
Daniel: Laura (3), Miriam (2), Hugo (1)
Pilar: Laura (3), Miriam (2), Hugo (1)
Miguel: Daniel (3), Yangyang (2), Hugo (1)
José María: Yangyang (3), Juan (2), Maico (1)
Carlota: Yangyang (3), Hugo (2), Maico (1)
Javier: Maico (3), Yangyang (2), Hugo (1)

Yangyang: 19
Hugo: 18
Laura: 15

Miriam: 12
Petra: 11
Maico: 8
Cristian F: 5
Daniel: 5
Juan: 5
Javier: 3
Christian G: 2
Mina: 2
Carlos: 1
José María: 1
Rubén: 1
Rest: 0

So, Yangyang, Hugo and Laura are the provisional nominated housemates. Then, Alba, a member from the public saved a housemate, she saved Laura and therefore, Miriam is also nominated along with Hugo and Yangyang.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Last post by Brekkie on October 07, 2017, 11:19:15 PM »
Just hope they select people with a career in the industry behind them, whether they're at the beginning, middle or latter stages of their career.  That's what Celeb BB was all about originally - showing these people from various parts of the entertainment spectrum, and at various stages of their career, were relatively normal.  As soon as they began bringing in reality stars from other shows the concept fell apart.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: VIP Brother 9 Bulgaria
« Last post by DanielA on October 07, 2017, 07:47:43 PM »
Episode 20

Sashka again put ner nose in somebody else's business and blames Akeksandra for shutting down the good rating of Tzuni as a playboy because Aleksandra said that the boy likes her but she doesn't respond. Sashka made manipulatively everybody to discuss this situation.
BB has fired Megz as a director of BB TV and made her a sanitary officer. In her place Margarita becomes the new director of the TV.
The cooking show in BB TV begins and the two contestants are Boris and Margarita. Every one of them makes a meal and the housemates with closed eyes say which one is their favourite. Wins Margarita.
Alfredo is curious about the silicone in the breast of Juliana and finds with surprise that Aleksandra also has a silicone implants.
Sashka again gossips against Aleksandra and says that she is easy girl that everyone can have for a night.
Boris talks behind the back of Daniel Z., and guesses that he is from a "lower ethnic origin". Daniel hears it and they confront again.
After the funny weather program on BB TV the weekly task is announced as sucesful.
« Last post by DanielA on October 07, 2017, 07:41:01 PM »
Episode 19

Boris supports Margarita in her offence that Megz has put her as a less rich housemate in the game Housemates wars. Boris is in a scandal mood as always and even the laugh of the other housemates bother him. Later he acts like a victim in front of Daniel P., he cries and says that no one understands him. He also wants to leave the house and even prepares his baggage. But in the morning he decides to stay.
As a criminal reporters in BB TV, Aleksandra and Anton investigate a signal from Juliana – they see a video of the talk of Juliana and Boris in which Juliana says that Megz beats her mother in real life.

Angry by this situation, Megz starts yelling at Juliana and wants explanation. There are a lot of screams in the house.

After it Megz is upset and cries thinking of her mother, how she might feel watching and listen at this.
A funny news feed starts on BB TV with hosts Enji and Alfredo.

Of course the preparation of this doesn't goes smooth because as a director Megz wants only her word to be heard.
In the last nominations the housemates watched every nomination in video clips. Then Megz suddenly heard a comment made by Toto in DR, that Megz was flirting with him despite his will. Megz is very surprised because she tought that Toto actually flirts with her. She is confused and says about her dissappintment later in DR.
« Last post by DanielA on October 07, 2017, 07:34:07 PM »
Episode 18

BB gives the weekly task “BB TV” in which everybody has a role and Megz is the director of the TV. The housemates start to prepare for their jobs. Sashka is not glad that some people want some of her clothes.
There are nominations in which Boris is immune – he cannot nominate or be nominated. Explanation below in the resume.
Megz had the task game "Housemates wars" from BB to put the housemates in categories.

Juliana becomes very angry when she hears that Megz thinks that she is poorest and less smart than the others. She is also mad at Vania who made a comment that she also thinks so about Jiliana. Juliana grabs a skirt which Vania gave her as a present and demonstratively cuts it with scissors.

Boris and Daniel Z. are again in conflict in which Boris says to him that he will “cut him like a lamb” and that “the police will find something white in his car outside” and he is asked by BB to go in DR in which Boris is warned by BB. When Boris is coming back to the others he says that “he wants to be nominated by everyone and to go home” and with this act he violated the rules in the house. Then BB said that as a punishment Boris cannot nominate or be nominated.
In the end of the night there are 8 nominated housemates but as a director of BB TV Megz has a right to save two housemates from nominations including herself and she saves Daniel Z. and herself.
After the saving this is the list of the nominated this weekAnton, Vania, Juliana, Toto,Sashka and Tzuni
« Last post by DanielA on October 07, 2017, 07:29:17 PM »
Episode 17

The female housemates find the kitchen dirty every morning and it bother them.
Before Maria to walk out from the house she has an argue with Enji who is so hurry to take the space in their bedroom and it makes Maria mad.
The charity game of Sashka and Megz happens. They play on arm wrestling and Sashka wins. Megz is upset and starts to train her body in the gym. The others gossip how this girl can't have a strenght to lose and make fun of her.
Megz has a dramatic argue with Boris because she hears what he talks about her. Juliana puts fuel in the fire with rumor that Megz is violent with her own mother and beats her. Boris says it to Megz and the argue doesn't seems to stop soon.

In the argue also joins Daniel Z. who is on a side of Megz.
As a funny final of the episode Toto imitates Boris.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10