Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on August 14, 2017, 08:25:44 AM »
Quote from: Brekkie
Defo out of this season now - clear once Cody goes they'll now just repeat the process on Mark and Elena.   Wouldn't be surprised if Kevin goes on the double as that's the target Paul is putting in everyones head.  At best Mark or Elena might win and put up Paul but honestly don't think he'd go.
The bootlist is pretty clear, its exactly what you said. I can see Kevin leaving in the double over Marlena, and I really hope he does, he's nothing but a Paul minion and he really sucks. Marlena will at least do something to try to shake things up, Kevin will never. That and Kevin leaving early guarantees Jessica has a better shot at AFP <3 which is what matter the most this season

If Kevin is evicted in DE, Jason also has a chance to be AFP, right?
« Last post by freshveg on August 14, 2017, 05:44:10 AM »
Looks like thats it for this season.... Cody will go home and as soon as Elena and Mark are out i will stop watching this season... really awful. I wonder if it will hit the ratings.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Gran Hermano 18 Spain
« Last post by zz0714 on August 14, 2017, 04:06:05 AM »
Gran Hermano Revolution coming coon...

« Last post by Marie on August 13, 2017, 08:05:39 PM »
Quote from: Brekkie
Defo out of this season now - clear once Cody goes they'll now just repeat the process on Mark and Elena.   Wouldn't be surprised if Kevin goes on the double as that's the target Paul is putting in everyones head.  At best Mark or Elena might win and put up Paul but honestly don't think he'd go.
The bootlist is pretty clear, its exactly what you said. I can see Kevin leaving in the double over Marlena, and I really hope he does, he's nothing but a Paul minion and he really sucks. Marlena will at least do something to try to shake things up, Kevin will never. That and Kevin leaving early guarantees Jessica has a better shot at AFP <3 which is what matter the most this season
« Last post by Brekkie on August 13, 2017, 03:25:21 PM »
Defo out of this season now - clear once Cody goes they'll now just repeat the process on Mark and Elena.   Wouldn't be surprised if Kevin goes on the double as that's the target Paul is putting in everyones head.  At best Mark or Elena might win and put up Paul but honestly don't think he'd go.
« Last post by Marie on August 13, 2017, 08:24:31 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
Well, Matt can't save himself, since that means no replacement nominee which means Elena goes, which is not good. Matt would be the four veto winner to never use the veto on himself.

I would love for Kevin to go against Paul's wishes if he is HOH, even though I doubt it. We need this group of six to turn on one another.

You underestimate how little willpower Matt has, he already said he is using it on Jason so they can backdoor Cody...

Elena and Mark are woke af and are on a rampage, they already have a gameplan for next week but they need to win HOH, but its a double lol... Elena wants Paul and Alex go up and see shit go down, she gives very little fucks anymore.

Kevin isn't ever going against Paul, he's been doing that thing for weeks yet reports to Paul everything he's heard, Cody's daughter is by far the grossest thing he's done especially saying that Cody isn't a good dad, this old fool sucks
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on August 13, 2017, 06:59:40 AM »
Well, Matt can't save himself, since that means no replacement nominee which means Elena goes, which is not good. Matt would be the four veto winner to never use the veto on himself.

I would love for Kevin to go against Paul's wishes if he is HOH, even though I doubt it. We need this group of six to turn on one another.
« Last post by Marie on August 12, 2017, 09:03:38 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
If Cody wins veto and saves Elena, which I hope happens, Paul's alliance might just evict Kevin, the most useless person in the alliance and the one who tried to get Paul to work with Cody. Not sure if Josh would evict Christmas since they both want to try to take out Paul.

Matt can go, he contributes the least to the show in terms of entertainment. The people in Paul's alliance seem to be very one dimensional, obviously excluding Josh and Alex, but the others have at least a story line. I.e, Christmas is competing with an injury, Raven adds nothing, other than being hated for being a liar.

Jason is the "country guy", but entertainment wise, he adds far less than his counterparts, Caleb & James. Kevin is just the clueless older guy that they've always had since 2001, but I almost want to see him win HOH and try to work with Cody and nominate Maven and piss Paul off.

People are turning on Kevin (inside and outside the house) which is perfect since I need a Jody AFP... Too late Cody wasn't even picked. It was the prize veto, Elena won 5K, Mark won a vacation to Colorado, Matt won veto, Paul, Jason and Alex got punishment.

Plan is still the same, Matt will use the veto on Jason (yup for real, not himself) and Cody is replacement. Cody goes home. But everyone is hating on Elena for being selfish and not taking Alex's punishment and instead taking the 5K, which is hilarious because these people are so stupid and self-righteous, why wouldn't Elena take the 5K!

Kevin 100% will not do what you claim, its been proven time and time again that Kevin is nothing but a useless Paul follower. Earlier, Cody opened up to Kevin about his daughter, which he did on a human level because he wanted to connect with Kevin outside the game, he said he didn't want people to use his daughter against him or say anything about his daughter (with how vile this cast is, it makes sense). what's the first thing Kevin does? Go to Paul and tell everything, which I feel is a low blow. To add insult to injury, Kevin also told Paul about Cody's brother dying then proceeded to say that Cody is a bad father or something like that. How does Kevin have fans exactly? Should this sickening human being even win AFP? It took him less than 5 minutes to tell Cody's secret then accuse him of being a bad father!

Kevin is slowly but surely gonna drop in jokers as Marlena and Cody's will rise
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on August 12, 2017, 08:31:41 PM »
If Cody wins veto and saves Elena, which I hope happens, Paul's alliance might just evict Kevin, the most useless person in the alliance and the one who tried to get Paul to work with Cody. Not sure if Josh would evict Christmas since they both want to try to take out Paul.

Matt can go, he contributes the least to the show in terms of entertainment. The people in Paul's alliance seem to be very one dimensional, obviously excluding Josh and Alex, but the others have at least a story line. I.e, Christmas is competing with an injury, Raven adds nothing, other than being hated for being a liar.

Jason is the "country guy", but entertainment wise, he adds far less than his counterparts, Caleb & James. Kevin is just the clueless older guy that they've always had since 2001, but I almost want to see him win HOH and try to work with Cody and nominate Maven and piss Paul off.
« Last post by Marie on August 12, 2017, 08:31:06 PM »
Marlena <3 they are so over everyone in the house <3 Elena even said, we should just fuck with everyone, put up Paul and Alex <3
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10