Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: VIP Brother 9 Bulgaria
« Last post by DanielA on October 07, 2017, 07:27:11 PM »
Episode 16

Boris has an emotional secret task to keep silence. After he gave vow for silence to BB he can't stop crying and the others are very surprised but start to like him. The vow is very difficult to Boris but he claims that he found himself again.
Sashka says that when Boris is silent the house is very boring. She starts to analizes for fun the others and with her jokes she wins enemies. Toto is angry that she made from him Don Juan because he is worried that his girlfriend is watching. He has an argue with Sashka. Also Maria is against Sashka because they don't like each other.
After the argue Toto is again between Megz and Vania who fight for his attention in the house.
A special affear starts between Maria and Tzuni. He makes everything to guarantee the comfort of Maria in the house.
Boris says a few words because he forgot that must be silent. But despite that mistake, later in DR, BB says that his task was sucesful.
Surprisingly, Maria opens her soul to her enemy in the house, Megz. She talks with her about her daughter and how much she misses her and how difficult is to be a parent.
Later Maria goes in DR and wants to leave the house because her doughter is completely alone outside, she is only 4th grade and probably need a mother. In the live show Maria walked from the house.

There are some funny charity games for the nominated ones.

Dani Milev was evicted on the live show.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Secret Story 11 France
« Last post by tounu on October 07, 2017, 01:38:27 PM »
My ranking:

1. Alain
2. Laura
3. Charlène
4. Barbitch
5. Benoit
6. Kamila
7. Jordan

8. Noré
9. Bryan

i don't really like any of these hoes  ;D ;D (i MISS TANYA)

I can't wait for the new housemates thooooo !
Reality TV Shows / Re: A Fazenda 9 Brazil (New Chance)
« Last post by Rod on October 07, 2017, 04:13:25 AM »
Ranking:

1-4. Flavia, Matheus, Marcelo and Ana Paula
5. Monick
6. Monique
7. Rita
:zzz
8. Aritana
9. Nahim
10. Conrado
11. Yuri
12. Dinei
13. Marcos
Reality TV Shows / Re: A Fazenda 9 Brazil (New Chance)
« Last post by Rod on October 07, 2017, 04:05:25 AM »
FABIO was evicted last night with 17% to save in a battle against Marcelo.

Updated:

Only ex-farmers have been evicted till now and nobody managed to get a better placement than first time.

is ana paula with marcos ?  :-X

Nah, only few kisses after parties.
« Last post by LoLo on October 07, 2017, 01:49:56 AM »
that's exactly what i love with her.
And Btw, next thursday new contestant enter the game knowing everything (secrets, contestant lies ect)
Personaly, i think it can be interesting but i'm scared that the "new arrivals" follow the popularity polls to be in the light.
« Last post by Jackie on October 06, 2017, 08:20:21 PM »
I don't know nothing about this season but from what i see on twitter, I like how barbara owns her hoeness lol
« Last post by LoLo on October 06, 2017, 05:53:16 PM »
1_Queen Laura
2_Alain
3_Barbara
(surprisingly i love her even if she was a little bit follower last week with the makao's nomination)
4_Jordan
5_Kamila
6_Noré
7_charlène
8_benoit
9_Bryan

RED= follower / sheeps
« Last post by LoLo on October 06, 2017, 05:42:37 PM »
Tanya is the 5th evicted
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Last post by Marie on October 06, 2017, 03:12:46 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus on September 27, 2017, 01:54:26 AMIDK who that is, but interesting that we got someone LGBT who isn't Frankie or Shane Dawson.
He was on Teen Wold and Arrow, so basically mostly teen shows but he's kinda big with them. I'd say he's a C-lister.

Colton Haynes <3 I agree, he'd be good casting... Much better LGBT representation over Frankie, Shane Dawson, Tyler Oakley. He has a pretty big teen fanbase, I agree he's a C-Lister, probably one of the few non-washed up has beens they will cast
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on October 06, 2017, 02:12:22 AM »
I wonder if they would ever select Corey Worthington, he did appear of BBAU and even though he's not exactly what he was in 2008, it'd be really awesome if they ever considered him.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10