Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Last post by Marie on August 12, 2017, 08:54:30 AM »
Elena's new found hatred for everyone in the house not named Mark is my new oxygen, Jessica may have left but it is triggering the Elena experience <3 she is probably evicted in 3 weeks but I will take what I can get! Marlena and Cody to do well please! The rest can burn!

Marlena have kinda given up though. They are now in the point where they are like "well at least we met each other"
« Last post by Marie on August 12, 2017, 08:48:32 AM »
Funner Fact: Alex is an evil cunt

So Elena and Jason are up and so is Matt since he lost the temptation comp. Mark is immune so that's perfect.

Paul's cult wants Elena, Cody and Mark to go in that order, which means yes, Elena is the target. However Marlena are plotting that they need Cody to be picked for the veto so he can win it, stay safe and pull Elena off, thus forcing Paul to pick someone from his cult to die. Yes I said Paul because this is his HOH, not Alex only an idiot would think that. Not surprised that the house is already alienating Cody and Marlena. Elena mentioned she feels like she can't talk to anyone anymore after Jess left. Its unsurprising that Jessica's friends are the ones Paul's cult want to be the next 3 out.

Best case scenario: Cody gets picked for veto, he will 100% use it on Elena, someone from Paul's cult leaves (preferably Jason, so Alex's who HOH backfires), then Cody/Mark/Elena win the DE HOH and 2 member from Paul's cult dies
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on August 12, 2017, 07:59:30 AM »
Random Fact: Alex is the fourth WOC to win HOH twice. She is succeeded by Ivette Corredero, Kalia Booker, and Danielle Lickey. Overall, she is only the seventh POC to win HOH twice. The only MOC to win HOH twice are Marcellas Reynolds, Jee Choe, James Huling & Victor Arroyo. Of those people, Victor is the only one to get HOH three times.

Disappointing that we've only had 8 POCs win HOH twice when Canada is up to four POCs, one per season, except for Season 5 - Gary, Neda, Britnee & Loveita.

The statistics are LGBT haven't been that good either. From 2010 onward, only Ragan, Andy, Frankie & Vanessa made jury, give or take Jason, who was in a season with no jury, but would've made the jury stage had there been a jury.
And he probably gets them an Uber as quickly as the conversation is more than!  Kim Kardashian Ray j Sextape Full  KhloГ© Kardashian, 31, was the 1st to publish a image of their journey to Cuba by means of Instagram Wednesday.  Kim Kardashian and Ray J part 2  can find over here. Picture: Instagram/Hailey Baldwin Source: Supplied Morrone later uploaded a shot displaying the 5 beauties resting their hands on each other’s pert bottoms.  Kim Kardashian's full length sex tape  the practice of painting swatches on one's arm is customary among fans, but this generally does not involve some thing as long lasting as a tattoo. "I adore the colours so considerably I needed them on my entire body,” he tells BuzzFeed.
Thursday (July 14) Kanye West and Damon Dash won a lawsuit defending their 2015 movie, which was presented in a series of internet video clips entitled Loisaidas, Hollywood Reporter states.  how Kim Kardashian s*cking Ray J  Then, in December of final yr, their son, Saint West, arrived.  Watch Kim Kardashian Ray j  at here. The overlap in fashion is due to at least two aspects: each Jenner and Clinton invest a good deal of time in vehicles, and both contemplate Drake a near personalized friend (or have at least been photographed with him). Presented beneath are a pair of undeniable aesthetic and thematic similarities in between the snap styles of secret pop star Kylie Jenner and husband Bill Clinton: 1. Each like to consider auto selfies, ideally with sunglasses on: (This is practically the exact same precise picture, and I did not even have to try that difficult to discover it). 2. Both like to pay attention to Drake, a well-liked Canadian rapper, whilst driving (or while an individual else drives)  Ray J with Kim tape absolutely free online  She is the man or woman accountable for the KarJenner appear that the sixteen-12 months-outdated search-alike daughter of supermodel Cindy Crawford sported throughout the Coachella music festival.
Kareem uncovered he was surprised by Kanye's outburst, specifically as he has often enjoyed such a good romantic relationship with Jay.  Kim Kardashian Sextape Photos  It is Blac who had the thought of keeping the 18-year-old star from acquiring back collectively with the rapper, and she has given that convinced Kanye West's wife to support her.  full Kim Kardashian and Ray J's sex tape  see here. He turned to me mid-fight throughout the main fight in between Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz and he said, 'Hey, are not you convinced this is greater than boxing?'  Ray J and Kim Kardashian tape online part 2  The rapper then defended his controversial speeches for the 1st time, explaining, "We gonna be gone in a hundred many years, I feel like we can't say ample."
I do not know the dude at all but my sister and him are genuinely near.  Kardashian Kim and Ray J  The 29-yr-previous dad-to-be also extra Gucci Mane 's "Aggressive" and Young Thug 's "Test" to the playlist.  Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Previews  see. Kardashian very first went platinum blonde back in March 2015 ahead of the Balmain show at Paris Style Week, surprising followers when she unveiled the drastic makeover in the City of Lights two many years ago. "It really is a seriously pleasurable journey for her!"  Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Xxx  On the other hand Kris Jenner opted to stay behind because the island has poor Net connection. 'I'm not going to Cuba.
Amber Rose has constantly regarded herself a feminist, but in the latest concern of Individuals.  Kim Kardashian sextape stream  See the ironic pic ! Each Kourtney and Nicole seemed happier than ever to be spending time collectively with their buddy Carlos Eric Lopez.  Kim Kardashian video  see now. Following building a rapid food run (following Rob’s boasts about his diet and fitness success), Chyna accidentally knocked above her boyfriend’s fries in the car or truck even though texting. “Choose your meals or your cell phone, either or,” Rob snapped. “You have serious anger troubles,” Rob insulted his girlfriend. “You are actually a psycho.” “Everybody is aware of you are a psychopath,” Chyna clapped back. “And have a chemical imbalance.  Kim Kardashian Ray j Video Full  But I come to feel like it is other individuals putting strain on these girls. It is ridiculous. Just allow people dwell."
Donda's Household, a nonprofit co-founded by rapper Rhymefest and Kanye West, has obtained the "Fade" singer's childhood residence to home a music and arts center for youth on Chicago's South Side.  Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Password  Kim instantly hit back at the teen, writing, "let's all welcome @ChloeGMoretz to twitter, since no one knows who she is. " Chloe, 19, is laughing off the criticism, explaining although she may possibly not have the social media platform Kanye West's wife does, she is nevertheless effectively known. "I started out laughing," she continues. "I was at dinner with my family (when) I acquired the notification (on my mobile phone). I search at it and I go, 'Oh my God, she responded!'  Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Mobile  can find here. When the R&B singer does take place to be in the presence of Kim, she carries herself graciously and helps make modest talk, but it has under no circumstances led to Beyonce asking Kardashian regardless of whether she would like to link up and do a thing together.  Kardashian Kim Ray j  Of course, it stands to reason that the 35-year-outdated reality star would know a point or two about the festival.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Promi Big Brother 2017
« Last post by freshveg on August 12, 2017, 04:50:33 AM »
What i saw yesterday reminded me alot of a kindergarten. With screaming children who never shut up and never listen. lol

Only a few people with common sense in that house. :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10