Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Last post by freshveg on August 12, 2017, 04:48:54 AM »
Jess is trouble for sexual assault, especially given the double standard, as had a man done that, all hell would break loose, especially from last season.

http://theinterrobang.com/butt-poking-lands-big-brother-tmzs-front-page/

Also, Josh needs to know that having a Bachelor's Degree doesn't necessarily make you smart, at leats not in the US education system.

I feel that this season will help us get all-new players for next season, as even less people here are logic choices for returning to the game than is season 15.

First of all... why is she so much into butt poking? lol... seems to be a weird fetish. I have to agree with you on the double standards... what else is new. If it woudl be the other way around it would be a scandal... but since a woman did it. Also americans love to make a big problem about pretty much everything... like breastfeeding and transgender toilets... smh. :D

Now that you mention it... i was very very surprised when he said he has a degree... Thats just very hard to believe. How the hell did he manage to get his degree with his iq of 50... if breathing wouldnt be a reflexe he just would drop dead. I just refuse to believe that this is true. lol. If he can make it everybody can... just get a monkey and give it a try. :) He is not smart and not emotional stable... even if he believes so. The only thing he needs is a therapy.

I agree that they shouldnt pick any player from this season... maybe Alex... if i wouldnt so strongly dislike her. :)

Its about time for an all star season anyway.

My guess is that Josh went to a 'State School" (which perform much less than private Universities in the US) or a Liberal Arts College or University. He probably didn't go to anything like Harvard. School have different standards for what they require, and even if a student doesn't meet the standards, they can still be admitted into a University, as they can still get into University if they're an athlete/performance, etc., have money or their parents are donors, can fill a quota, have a disability, and in some schools, are out of state.

If Raven applied for Dance at my University, the fact that she has a disability and comes from a faraway state would easily get into my University with slightly below-average grades and this would increase if she were male, especially a straight male, as males are underrepresented in Dance. Josh being Hispanic factors into play and would've done so even more greatly if he went to/or did go to University in a state with a low Hispanic population.

Of course I don't know Josh's GPA, or if he's an athlete, but just saying, you don't have to be very bright to get into University in the United States. He also could've started at Community College, or only went through community college, since he didn't specify Associate's or Bachelor's, which doesn't reject candidates unless they didn't complete high school. Trump plans to change the "quota" part of this, but, we'll see.

There's also a theory that Universities in America accept students based off of how they look, such as being attractive or "cookie cutter", so maybe a University or College saw that in Josh.

Very interesting. Thanks for the explanation!
Kendall rocked a pair of underwear that matched the green in her sweatshirt, and seemingly didn’t even have a problem with the fact that she was pantless.  Kim Kardashian Ray j Video Clip  Here’s how you can stop you makeup from melting off in the sun — courtesy of KoKo!  Kim Kardashian And Ray j Clips  see. The very good information for you: That helps make it simpler than ever to store the stars’ closets, particularly due to the fact their patterns are on trend with no becoming wallet-busting. Ready to Jenner-fy your wardrobe?  Kim Kardashian An Ray j  the scene was really filmed eleven days right after Rob and Blac publicly announced their child bombshell.
In versions ahead of 6. you will see the message "Web site is whitelisted". Click "reload the page to see your changes". Click the uBlock icon.  Kim Kardashian featuring Ray J  When Caitlyn Jenner revealed her very own transition a yr ago, posing for Vanity Fair and sitting down with Diane Sawyer, the planet noticed a former Olympic athlete turned into a glamour babe.  hot Kim Kardashian in Ray J's sex tape  Find This. As an alternative of the higher-cut a single-pieces and string bikinis she&aposs favored in advance of, Kardashian opted for a tube top rated design and style Saturday, July 16.  Selena, Khloe, Demi and A lot more Chime in on Kimye, Taylor Feud Kourtney Had Tons of Pleasurable (Shots!)  Kim Kardashian Sextape Online  Peep Genius’ lyrics decoder : Do you believe Game’s getting trustworthy? Ought to Kanye West reply to him?
The Weeknd's "In The Night" won Best Music Video for the 6-minute mini-film directed by BRTHR.  Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Picture  This definitely could be correct, but Kylie has shut down rumors in the past that her on/off bf owes her $2 million.  Kim Kardashian Ray j Sex Tape Pictures  like here. It’s completely understandable that Khloe would have these reservations — following all, Blac and Rob just received with each other in January, but they have been engaged by April and announced they were expecting their first little one in Could.  Kim Kardashian tape for free  Kardashian is still legally married to Odom, whom she married in 2009. She filed for divorce from the former NBA player in December 2013, but Kardashian was by Odom's side when a drug overdose landed him in the hospital final fall.
Big Brother General / Khloe Kardashian's New Hair Colour Is Her Boldest But
« Last post by JasonBon on August 12, 2017, 04:09:20 AM »
To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below.  Kim Kardashian ft Ray J movie  The 35-yr-outdated attractiveness - who has youngsters North, two, and Saint, six months, with Kanye - claimed their respective indicators indicate they share a enjoy of "travel, surprises and communication," although their differing personalities complement 1 another.  Ray J tape featuring Kim Kardashian  can loking sample. If only there was one thing you could wear on your head to shield your eyes from the sun. Put together for retaliation, Kenny.  Kim Kardashian Ray J  Even though the outfit was a bit shocking, she search just magnificent.
So is it real that a tiny 1 may possibly be on the way?  Kim Kardashian sex tape preview  And considering that Coloring Guide was released the pair cannot cease saying type factors about every other.  Kim Kardashian and Ray J official video  find here. Not only has Chyna helped him get rid of weight, but he’s happier in every way. “I’m targeted and established to reach my goal fat 200-205 pounds,” Rob stated on Instagram. “Happy I discovered my motivation.”  Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Hiphop  The 18-12 months-outdated lip kit maven captured the Snapchat of herself even though cruising around with one particular of her friends. "No, they utilized to hide from you, lie to you, but y'all know," she pretended to sing. "Hold up, they will not adore you like I love you," Jenner mouthed as one particular of her pals sang the song a cappella.
Becoming on the demonstrates was the beginning of his terrible times.”  Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Part 3  As he stated in Harper's Bazaar in August: "I love her nude selfies.  Kim Kardashian featuring ray-j tape  can find there. Kardashian always maintains her sex appeal!  Youtube Kim Kardashian Sextape  View Kardashian shake her derriГЁre in the GIF over!
Kris tried to end the conversation before dropping her awesome, but she was plainly frustrated. "You guys can judge me all day lengthy, but we came right here to have a nice dinner, so everybody just relax," Kris said. "You all have to have somebody to blame and criticize instead of saying, 'What's the problem?'" Just before Kris could finish her statement, Kim interjected in a loud voice, "The difficulty is you!"  Ray J featuring Kim Kardashian tape completely free  It’s only been a week due to the fact Kim Kardashian broke the internet (again) by snapchatting the cell phone get in touch with between husband Kanye West and Taylor Swift in which Taylor gives permission for Kanye to namecheck her in controversial song Well-known.  Kim Kardashian and Ray J's video  browse here. Make your own dry shampoo at house with just two components.  Kim Kardashian Sextape Videos  If Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna do not have a prenup in area prior to receiving married, Chyna could be entitled to up to half of all his assets, like money and property, if the marriage have been to end and massive sister Kim does not want that to occur. “She advised him that if he’s going to get married, at least get a prenup,” the supply shared to Radar On-line last month. “He just mocked her like a little one and taunted above and in excess of ‘I’m not gonna get a prenup.’
So, we have been like, ‘OK, amazing, fans are liking it,’ and we&aposre all making an attempt to wrap our heads around how we can proceed to increase this and make this intriguing and entertaining,” he disclosed. ЗЉnd then bam! It just type of happened. Wow!”  Kim Kardashian Ray j Rapidshare  He was apparently upset some of the family snubbed the occasion The hip hop icon turned fashion designer was allegedly upset that Kim's sisters Kourtney and Khloe as effectively as his mother-in-law Kris Jenner determined to skip the highly-anticipated occasion which kicked off New York Style Week. “It was a huge disappointment to Kanye that Kris, Kourtney and KhloГ© did not attend his style display,” a supply told Folks magazine. “He is a perfectionist and was a nightmare just before the demonstrate. Kim has definitely been annoyed.  Kim Kardashian Sextape Pictures  can find on this way. This isn’t the 1st time Rob has secluded himself from public existence.  Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Info  Thankfully, Khloe’s keeping items spicy when they are apart by acquiring some sexy FaceTime sessions with Tristan.
In a press release posted to Behar's Facebook page.  official Kim Kardashian sex tape  2017 Is The 10th Anniversary Of Kim Kardashian’s Sex Tape With Ray J TMZ reminded us that Kimmy Cakes recently had a anniversary just like BeyoncГ© and Jay Z did…well, kinda.  Kim Kardashian's official sex tape  can find over here. We hold hearing about how considerably buyers crave authenticity -- and Kim is nothing if not entirely herself, no matter if it be turning her personal lifestyle into a actuality show or posting naked photographs on Instagram.  Ray J and Kim Kardashian tape online  Lamar Odom’s ex-wife, Liza Morales, his aunt, Janean Mercer, and his young children, Lamar Jr. and Destiny, teamed up with addiction professional Ron Dock in hopes of transporting Odom to the Darryl Strawberry Recovery Center in Florida.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10