Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Grande Fratello VIP 2 Italy
« Last post by GrahamUKFan on December 02, 2017, 12:02:33 PM »
I totally forgot about this show but its still running like most of these in the sticked section. everyone seems to have lost interest these days. :(
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on December 01, 2017, 08:22:54 PM »
Set to air from Feb 7th and finish Feb 25.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Gran Hermano 18 Spain
« Last post by AlexSP on December 01, 2017, 03:11:07 PM »
If you were right about the ratings, why this "new" system has been used since GH15?  The big disaster in ratings is this season, the other ones were welcomed by the viewers.

Even though I get that the producers want to finnish this as soon as possible, I also get they can evict some people in the same Gala to make them leave faster, but you can do this with some more passion or just putting some more interest. If they want to evict 2 people per live show, ok, then make a double eviction with a vote to evict or just normal nominations with a vote to save, but don't make us lose a good storyline just because of this.

One of the problems is that they put into the house so many people and that forces the program to last more. For future editions, I don't want something brand new or an "amazing new" twist that ends really bad, I just need a ordinary season of GH, I prefer that they copy past ideas from previous editions rather than experiment with silly ideas or just respect the GH/BB format that we fell in love with.
« Last post by Depths of Bloomfield on November 30, 2017, 08:21:59 PM »
I mean they have actually made it longer that they should with the previous boots coming back in and then Lorena randomly entering as an intruder lmao
« Last post by Depths of Bloomfield on November 30, 2017, 08:19:58 PM »
I get what Alex is saying.

They aren't getting rid of it, if T5 really cared about the ratings they would have ended it already. Having the next few weeks with all of them up and evicting the one with the fewest votes has never made any sense to me. It would last the same with nominations (and it would be more exciting) but they just don't know how to do a reality show anymore imo.

« Last post by BBDR16 on November 30, 2017, 07:52:22 PM »
Alex, I get why you're mad. But, this season's ratings have been an even bigger disaster than the actual storylines, and to me, that's why they're getting rid of GH18 as quickly as they can. I don't blame them! If people aren't buying this anymore, we've got to get rid of it.
« Last post by AlexSP on November 30, 2017, 07:23:15 PM »
Last Sunday, blind percentages were shown:

?? = 74,6%
?? = 16,7%
?? = 5,5%
?? = 3,2%

Jordi, the host, announced than on Tuesday one of the nominees would be saved, the one with least votes to evict.

On Tuesday, the percentages changed so much.

?? = 41,4%
?? = 12,2%
?? = 27,1%
?? = 19,3%

After freezing the lines, it was announced that Carlos, was the one saved from elimination.

Everybody out, was really shocked because no one expected this, me included. I think Lorena was in the lead and it was obvious that on Sunday Carlos was the second most voted, but when the programm said that the housemate with least voted would be saved, Hugo's fans and Yangyang's fans voted each other to save Hugo or Yangyang. This made Carlos to be the least voted. And now Lorena will be evicted tonight with a huge %.

Btw, there won't be more nominations, tonight after the weekly eviction between the nominees, lines to save will be open and the one with least votes will be evicted, and each week will be like that until the final.

This is a total mess. The programm has ruined this edition. Just when we have a good storyline after Hugo being betrayed by his closest friends in the house and we need nominations to see what happen and to see them humillated by the public, the programm changes everything. I'm pretty sure that the Galas will be really boring without nominations. Congrats Telecinco for ruining a good season once again.
« Last post by AlexSP on November 30, 2017, 07:10:37 PM »
Sorry for the delay  :-\

Last week the nominees were Carlota, Maico and Yangyang. During the Gala, the lines were frozen and with 1,7% of the votes, Yangyang was saved from eviction. Lines were re-opened.

Carlota: 59,3%
Maico: 39.0%

Yangyang: 1,7%

Finally, the lines were closed and with 60,5% of the votes, Carlota was evicted from GH18. Maico survived with 39,5%.

This round of nominations was a special one. It consisted of 3 rounds. In each round, each housemate could win 6, 3, 2 o 1 point depending on how fast is to get the points in a race. Prior to that, there was a task to win immunity, Miriam won it and she was immune.

Hugo: Lorena (6), Carlos (1), Pilar (1)
Pilar: Maico (1), Hugo (2), Rubén (1)
Rubén: Carlos (3), Lorena (3), Yangyang (3)
Yangyang: Maico (1), Rubén (1), Christian (1)
Miriam: Christian (2), Pilar (3), Hugo (6)
Christian: Maico (2), Yangyang (1), Lorena (1)
Lorena: Maico (1), Hugo (1), Rubén (2)
Maico: Carlos (3), Christian (3), Yangyang (2)
Carlos: Maico (1), Yangyang (1), Rubén (1)

Lorena: 10
Hugo: 9
Carlos: 7
Yangyang: 7

Christian: 6
Maico: 6
Rubén: 5
Pilar: 4
Miriam: Immune

Lorena, Hugo, Carlos and Yangyang are up for elimination this week. Also, before opening the lines, the housemates could win the power of salvation if they found a key. They failed, so the nominees were not changed.

Big Brother General / Re: Housemates who have died
« Last post by BBDR16 on November 29, 2017, 09:57:20 PM »
Rocío Gancedo (29).
She committed suicide by throwing herself on the fifth floor of her apartment.

(Image removed from quote.)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gni286tWIg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gni286tWIg</a>

This is just heartbreaking. RIP. She was a great housemate!
Big Brother General / Rocío Gancedo (29), from GH6 Argentina
« Last post by RESSEL on November 29, 2017, 07:49:22 PM »
Rocío Gancedo (29).
She committed suicide by throwing herself on the fifth floor of her apartment.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gni286tWIg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gni286tWIg</a>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10