Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on September 27, 2017, 01:54:26 AM »
IDK who that is, but interesting that we got someone LGBT who isn't Frankie or Shane Dawson.
« Last post by Jackie on September 27, 2017, 12:10:20 AM »
Rumor has it Colton Haynes is the first celebrity houseguest. He's ends shooting his next movie around the time BBCelebrity would launch so it's def possible.

I really hope this is true. He's not huge but he's legit and LGBT. He'd be such a good cast.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on September 26, 2017, 03:45:57 PM »
According to one video, Raven is still claiming that all of the things that she has said is true. Are there other sources of Raven claiming that everything she has said is true.

I'm very cynical, but for some reason, I believe most of what Raven is saying, except maybe I need to know what an inverted spine is.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Bigg Boss Telugu 1 India
« Last post by zz0714 on September 26, 2017, 08:06:25 AM »
Siva Balaji is the winner.
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on September 26, 2017, 02:13:33 AM »
Casting for this will be completely different to the UK one I'm sure, especially with it being the first.   Yes, it'll be a bunch of Z-listers but I'm sure it'll be a bunch of Z-listers who are aware of the game and willing to pay it rather than just turning up for the cheque.

Will be interesting to see how they schedule the shows - adding a 4th into the weekly cycle is probably all thats needed, and specifically making that a live show on a Monday so they're in a cycle of live evictions on Mondays and Thursdays and then the nominations and Veto airing on Sundays and Wednesdays.   I also hope they don't make the UK mistake and overpopulate the show - if it runs for 4 weeks cast as if it runs for 4 weeks, not 13!   10-12 houseguests will be more than enough.

If they're running it for 4-6 weeks, then obviously it won't be overpopulated like BBUK. It'll have 2-3 people in the finale, as normal since this format isn't built to carry six people into the finale.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Gran Hermano 18 Spain
« Last post by Jackie on September 26, 2017, 12:07:08 AM »
I can't with the fact that "Revolution" meant no livefeeds and no other changes whatsoever, what a scam lmao
« Last post by AlexSP on September 25, 2017, 12:47:12 PM »
Last Thursday it was revealed that the public could participate by telephone to win a draw to be in the nominations of next Thursday and win the power of salvation.

So, last night in the Debate, a 82 y.o. woman was randomly selected and she will be able to watch the nominations in the Diary Room and in the end of the nominations she will be able to save a nominated housemate.
« Last post by AlexSP on September 25, 2017, 12:44:51 PM »
Official housemates pictures:

Carlos:

Carlota:

Christian G.:

Cristian F.:

Daniel:

Hugo:

Javier:

José María:

Juan Antonio:

Laura:

Maico:

Miguel:

Mina:

Miriam:

Nerea:

Petra:

Pilar:

Rubén:

YangYang:

Yolanda:

Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Secret Story 11 France
« Last post by whathefuck on September 25, 2017, 08:13:42 AM »
1.Laura <3
2.Noré
3.Tanya
4.Alain (very surprised by him, I didn't like him in the beginning, but he is good even if without his secret tasks he would be invisible or in a romance with Barbara :-x )

5.Charlène (follower... disappointing)
6.Makao
7.Kamila (very disappointed... her attacks to Laura, first behind the back, then two days later, in clear front... very childish and hypocrite, she is a little scam)
8.Benoît
9.Jordan
10.Barbara
11.Bryan
« Last post by whathefuck on September 25, 2017, 08:07:04 AM »
Nerea reminds me so much of Coralie from Secret Story 9 in the way she is, but also a bit physically. Coralie was one of the most hated housemates ever in SS though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10