Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 5 Canada
« Last post by Jackie on May 19, 2017, 12:23:35 PM »
Also, I can't at how people are calling Nicole and Kevin's winning strategy : The Handjob Strategy.
« Last post by Jackie on May 19, 2017, 12:22:37 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Today at 07:59:58 AMI've been lowkey okay with Dillon for a while now because he was Karen's biggest supporter coming in to the F2 but WTF at him not voting for her, when it was so very obvious he wanted to vote for her shocked that DemIka and Dre didn't vote for Karen too, especially fucking Dre for preaching about a newbie winning!

I seriously thought Karen would at least get 1-3 votes, I mean I wasn't stupid enough to think she would (rightfully) win against Kevin but 0 votes is a fucking insult! I seriously thought she'd at least have Ika, Dillon, Dre and MAYBE Demetres... Fuck production for probably paying the jury to make sure Kevin wins 9-0, such a disgrace, should've stopped watching when Cassandra left...
I can understand why DemIka didn't vote for Karen. They had convos, Karen knew she wasn't getting there to win.
But motherfuckin dillon ? and that dre bitch ? PLEASE. Both of them said anyone BUT Kevin, called him every word in the book and then turned again the ONE girl who was good with them to not even give her 2 votes ?

I DONT BUY IT (or else they just 2 little shitheads)
Not to mention fucking Dre's "A NEWBIE NEEDS TO WIN" which she mentions every 5 minutes... And WTF was the point of showing Dillon voice support for Karen multiple times... None of this shit makes sense... I wouldn't put it past production to make sure Kevin wins 9-0... I was hoping Demika would throw her a vote since she did save them twice... Bottom line Karen did not deserve 0 votes

I'm totally indifferent to DemIka voting Kevin. Technically it proves that they aren't as bitter as the all the ugly people in the jury.

Dre with her "THE NEWBIES WERE LIT" bitch imma slap your ass
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on May 19, 2017, 11:29:28 AM »
Who's the better winner, Kevin Martin or Steve Moses?
« Last post by Marie on May 19, 2017, 11:13:58 AM »
I still blame William for fucking Kevin Martin winning, him and his weak-ass made this happen
« Last post by Marie on May 19, 2017, 11:12:53 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Today at 07:59:58 AMI've been lowkey okay with Dillon for a while now because he was Karen's biggest supporter coming in to the F2 but WTF at him not voting for her, when it was so very obvious he wanted to vote for her shocked that DemIka and Dre didn't vote for Karen too, especially fucking Dre for preaching about a newbie winning!

I seriously thought Karen would at least get 1-3 votes, I mean I wasn't stupid enough to think she would (rightfully) win against Kevin but 0 votes is a fucking insult! I seriously thought she'd at least have Ika, Dillon, Dre and MAYBE Demetres... Fuck production for probably paying the jury to make sure Kevin wins 9-0, such a disgrace, should've stopped watching when Cassandra left...
I can understand why DemIka didn't vote for Karen. They had convos, Karen knew she wasn't getting there to win.
But motherfuckin dillon ? and that dre bitch ? PLEASE. Both of them said anyone BUT Kevin, called him every word in the book and then turned again the ONE girl who was good with them to not even give her 2 votes ?

Not to mention fucking Dre's "A NEWBIE NEEDS TO WIN" which she mentions every 5 minutes... And WTF was the point of showing Dillon voice support for Karen multiple times... None of this shit makes sense... I wouldn't put it past production to make sure Kevin wins 9-0... I was hoping Demika would throw her a vote since she did save them twice... Bottom line Karen did not deserve 0 votes
« Last post by Jackie on May 19, 2017, 08:56:53 AM »
I've been lowkey okay with Dillon for a while now because he was Karen's biggest supporter coming in to the F2 but WTF at him not voting for her, when it was so very obvious he wanted to vote for her ::) shocked that DemIka and Dre didn't vote for Karen too, especially fucking Dre for preaching about a newbie winning!

« Last post by Marie on May 19, 2017, 08:08:31 AM »
Miss Ika Wong still won BB CAN 5 against Demtres in a 9-0 vote with Karen finishing 3rd and Cassandra finishing 4th again. THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED THIS SEASON
« Last post by Marie on May 19, 2017, 08:01:25 AM »
I hope Kevin gets back with Pilar to fucking ruin William who btw is 100% to blame for this Kevin win because his fucking stupid Secret POV saved Kevin in the week he was supposed to be evicted
« Last post by Marie on May 19, 2017, 07:59:58 AM »
I've been lowkey okay with Dillon for a while now because he was Karen's biggest supporter coming in to the F2 but WTF at him not voting for her, when it was so very obvious he wanted to vote for her ::) shocked that DemIka and Dre didn't vote for Karen too, especially fucking Dre for preaching about a newbie winning!

« Last post by Marie on May 19, 2017, 04:54:25 AM »
This show disgusts me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]