Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Last post by Jackie on August 09, 2017, 01:30:01 PM »
Raven is now claiming that Cody tried to kiss her. At first, I would believe it when she said Josh peaked at her (or another woman) in the shower, but now this, I really see what it appears that she is trying to get attention. I do believe her story for the G-word illness, as I believe it can  effect people differently, but not the "Raven's disease" story, as even diseases that effect less than five million people have names. I do believe that she went on the show to promote a GFM page. I do find this glorious, I just wish that she didn't resort to lying,

Raven is a pathological liar. She was trying to get a reaction out of matt when she told him Cody tried to kiss her and when he didn't have any she resorted in lying even more and said cody rejected her because she can't have children. She's toxic.
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on August 09, 2017, 08:05:58 AM »
Raven is now claiming that Cody tried to kiss her. At first, I would believe it when she said Josh peaked at her (or another woman) in the shower, but now this, I really see what it appears that she is trying to get attention. I do believe her story for the G-word illness, as I believe it can  effect people differently, but not the "Raven's disease" story, as even diseases that effect less than five million people have names. I do believe that she went on the show to promote a GFM page. I do find this glorious, I just wish that she didn't resort to lying,
« Last post by Marie on August 08, 2017, 09:36:06 PM »
Jess and Rachel would get along, Rachel LOOOOOVES Jess... Those two would probably routinely make Josh, Paulie, Paul look like idiots
« Last post by Marie on August 08, 2017, 09:34:54 PM »
Josh harrassed Jess for weeks with those pots and pans and general obnoxiousness, she took it with stride then she calls him fat and he plays the victim and cries? And Jess was totally right insulting Josh's intelligence too because its clear that he has very low iq... Josh, Raven, Paul are in for a surprise when they find out America hates them, since those three are the panderers to America lol!
General Discussion / Re: Chat thread
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on August 08, 2017, 07:42:22 PM »
Can someone explain to me why there is so many admin on the forum and has been active today or recent and no one has deleted the spam or banned the member who has 163 spam posts since the 17th of July.

Why both administer much? This forum has pretty much died and if BBUS or that and another major BB gets cancelled, then this forum will officially be dead and it won't get picked back up unless one of us gets on BB and builds a fanbase.
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on August 08, 2017, 06:23:10 PM »
Jess calling Josh fat was a bit of a low blow, though. Though Josh calling Jess a whore doesn't help, especially since he goes and then cries. Hopefully Cody goes out the backdoor and we can end the war. I hope they air this on Thursday.

What would happen if Kim Woodburn, Spencer Pratt, Karen Singbeil from BBCAN5, Paulie Calafiore, Paul Abrahamian, Jess Graf, Rachel Reilly, Josh Martinez, and Cody Nickson all lived under one BB roof?

Paul is pretty much making everybody hate Mark so that he's the next target. I wonder if he'll keep doing this and then try this on one of his own minions.

Also, LMAO at the thought of Cody and Josh in jury together and then adding Mark to the picture. That will have to be crazier than Day & Paulie.
« Last post by Marie on August 08, 2017, 12:55:12 AM »
I agree with that, had he put up Jason, he and Jess would not be in this mess
« Last post by Jackie on August 07, 2017, 06:07:01 PM »
Can someone explain to me why there is so many admin on the forum and has been active today or recent and no one has deleted the spam or banned the member who has 163 spam posts since the 17th of July.

well first of all chill out kim woodburn
and second of all : cuz we lazy
« Last post by KittyGalore on August 07, 2017, 04:09:41 PM »
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Promi Big Brother 2017
« Last post by Polar_Draknoir on August 07, 2017, 11:01:07 AM »
The House of Promi Big Brother 2017 is now Complete.

Thats the Official Confirmed Houseguests

http://bbfun.de/bigbrother/promi-2017/promi-big-brother-2017-kandidaten-1292975461.html

And For the First Time in the German History of Big Brother, there will be NO LIVESTREAM!!!!

http://bbfun.de/bigbrother/promi-2017/24-stunden-live-streaming-kanal-1292975810.html

Only the Promi Big Brother Late Webshow will switch live into the house.

http://bbfun.de/bigbrother/promi-2017/late-show-online-1292975792.html

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]