Author Topic: Big Brother 12 UK  (Read 69676 times)

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
  • Username: grahamuk
    • World of Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 12 UK
« Reply #125 on: September 15, 2011, 11:17:25 AM »
I would say they are unhappy with these numbers. Considering that Big Brother is a very expensive show to do, they need to get much higher numbers than the slots average for the show to be worth doing.

When CBB was going over 2 million views, Channel 5 will have been very happy. Ratings for normal BB of 1.4m is only slightly above their average in that timelsot. Unless they can find a way to get the ratings up (hint - bring back the live feed), I don't think we will be seeing a BB13 next year.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #126 on: September 15, 2011, 12:00:54 PM »
well at least the show had a 12th season. 11 is such an uneven number to finish with.

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2011, 03:27:37 AM »
I have missed you guys, school has been keeping me busy lately.

Anyway I think that this group has great potential I actually like them. I hate that the viewing figures are so low this year but I do think this has to do with the axing of the live feed. Channel 5 should have kept the live feed in some form, I think that by choosing not to air any of the live feed they have really turned most of the loyal viewers away from the program. They could have used 5USA for some live feed streaming plus that would have given publicity to their third channel.

As for BB13 there still could be one more BBUK next year since C5 did sign a two year deal. I don't know if this deal contains a clause to axe the program early due to low ratings like the BBUSA multi-year contract did for BB4-BB7 USA.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2011, 08:52:48 AM »
C5 has confirmed they won't be releasing the percentages >:( >:(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2011, 10:51:35 AM »

What?? It's only say a number for Gaga's sake! Isn't to difficult for C5 to do it..  ::)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #130 on: September 16, 2011, 10:54:12 AM »

:(
Anyway I think Mark will be the winner ans I think Tashie Will not be evicted tonight.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #131 on: September 16, 2011, 11:26:29 AM »
I hope Aaron is saved, but I'm really not happy about Five not releasing percentages.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2011, 12:08:47 PM »
I hope Aaron is saved, but I'm really not happy about Five not releasing percentages.

About percentages, me too, i'm not happy. It's not a respect for people voting. But they wanna make suspense.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #133 on: September 16, 2011, 12:34:55 PM »

Anyway I think Mark will be the winner ans I think Tashie Will not be evicted tonight.

I think Mark will go far too but it's definately bye-byes for Tashie unfortunately, I hope im wrong though :-\

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #134 on: September 16, 2011, 01:10:24 PM »
1.16m (7.6%) saw last night's H/L show, this isn't good and I dread to see Saturday's rating :-X

I might add that this is the LOWEST EVER rating that BBUK has ever seen...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 01:25:54 PM by BBUKResurrected »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2011, 01:46:13 PM »

I think Mark will go far too but it's definately bye-byes for Tashie unfortunately, I hope im wrong though :-\

Me too i hope not. Tashie musts stay :(
We'll know the result in 20 minutes.

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2011, 01:50:36 PM »
1.16m (7.6%) saw last night's H/L show, this isn't good and I dread to see Saturday's rating :-X

I might add that this is the LOWEST EVER rating that BBUK has ever seen...

The lowest for a main edition. As Big Brother Celebrity Hijack got lower ratings on E4.

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2011, 01:57:55 PM »
As for BB13 there still could be one more BBUK next year since C5 did sign a two year deal. I don't know if this deal contains a clause to axe the program early due to low ratings like the BBUSA multi-year contract did for BB4-BB7 USA.

I'm certain BB will be back on C5 next year, as Endemol do not usually let broadcasters out of their contracts early. C4 wanted to axe BB at least 1 year early but couldn't get out of their contract.

What I'm not sure about is if there will be a 10 week BB13 or a 10 week Celebrity BB10 next year. We know that C5 are obsessed with celebrities and if they think they will get better ratings from a celebrity edition than a normal edition, they may run with a summer long CBB. Of course we all know that the real reason why the ratings for BB12 are crap is because there is no live feed. But are C5 intelligent enough to figure that out or will they wrongly assume the ratings are bad because we all prefer to watch CBB.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2011, 02:57:52 PM »
Tashie has received the least amount of votes and will be evicted later tonight.

Aaron received the most votes of the nominees.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2011, 03:21:34 PM »
WTF? I thought it was a vote to EVICT?!
yet still the girl gets the boot over the fox-hunter. I guess even if the world would turn upside down nothing would change in BB UKs votern pattern   ::)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2011, 03:22:11 PM »
What exactly did TASHIE do to get evicted? I mean it.. She did NOTHING, all she did was upset about being nominated for eviction, and being scared by Heaven THAT'S IT.. she barely did anything wrong

Harry on the other hand, DOES NOTHING, claims he's funny, and sh*t like that, I'll be honest I'm pissed, don't think that voting results being hidden is helping as it allows the producers to directly actualyl rig because no one will know the exact %!

UGH! Stupid stupid show! I really am put off by it -.-

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2011, 03:34:37 PM »
That was horrible to watch, that crowd are a very nasty bunch! We already knew that but still I felt uncomfortable watching that :(

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2011, 03:37:10 PM »
That was horrible to watch, that crowd are a very nasty bunch! We already knew that but still I felt uncomfortable watching that :(

There is something wrong with voting, why didn't Tashie get the votes? She WAS entertaining, I presumed the public would use the voting to good use and KEEP THE ENTERTANING ones (Aaron and Tashie) over someone who just sits and plays the Nasty Nick (as Rebeckah nicely put it) (Harry)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2011, 04:21:59 PM »

When she heard she was evicted, Tashie remarked “you’re joking? I’m in shock, I’m in total shock.”

When it comes to her eviction, at first, Tashie looks like she’s going to faint. As she waits for the doors of the house to open, she tells the housemates they're all special individually and they all "deserve to be here". She thanks the housemates again for the opportunity and then leaves.

She receives a LOT of undeserved boos as she exits the house.

Tashie’s interview

First things first, it's not easy being the first to leave. How are you feeling?

Full of lot of emotion. I thought if I was true to myself and showed true emotion there was no way I would be first out. Ultimately, I'm just myself.

There was a lot of boos...how does that feel?

The most horrible thing, you feel the world is against you. You hear nice things and focus on those.

Why do you think the public saved Aaron and Harry over yourself?

I believe each person has a right to be there. I think Aaron kissing a boy was [a gameplan]. I wasn't prepared to change.

Tashie then sees the people and the reasons she was nominated, including Harry calling her an "attention-seeker" and Alex claiming she hadn't got to know her.

Any nominations surprise you?

Heaven. I kind of had a feeling during the nominations.

Has your opinion of Heaven changed?

I will never hold a grudge. I still think she's a beautiful woman.

You are a positive person all the time. Could this have rubbed off negitively in the house?

I always see the best in life... see the most positive things that can be. I never got naked or kissed a guy... I have a boyfriend and didn't want to be disloyal.

Why were you so upset at being nominated?

Getting the opportunity to be on the show... it was such a privilege. It was the first time I would do something and be accepted.

Pamela said that there was a lot of sexual tension. Was there a lot of sexual tension in the house?

It was so good to just be friends with people and having no sexual tensions. I think with Jay and Faye...

Who do you think will be evicted next?

My opinion, I believe that because of the way he changed when he was nominated, Aaron

Who would you like to see win?

Jay, Mark or Faye.

Tashie also got to leave the house a pre-recorded message. She tells Mark that he is awesome, and she thinks he can win. She also says she can see him getting with Tom. She also tells the house Jay likes a few of the girls. Her message to Aaron to keep kissing men and thanks Heaven for her friendship.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #144 on: September 16, 2011, 04:28:53 PM »

There is something wrong with voting, why didn't Tashie get the votes? She WAS entertaining, I presumed the public would use the voting to good use and KEEP THE ENTERTANING ones (Aaron and Tashie) over someone who just sits and plays the Nasty Nick (as Rebeckah nicely put it) (Harry)

Exactly, except Nasty Nick was entertaining at the time, Harry just isn't, I have a theory which I call:

The Penis Advantage

Basically it's a lot easier for a man to become popular than a woman.

I lost £8 voting for her! >:( >:( >:(

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2011, 05:01:19 PM »
My new housemate ranking

1. Mark - He's still sweet and he's randomness is awesome
2. Tom - Also sweet, I'd say if I were in the house i'd be best friends with him, he seems just awesome
3. Heaven - love her.
4. Faye - I dunno, I'm starting to really like her
5. Alex - Her secret mission was fun
6. Jay - He's fun, and cute, though kinda boring.
7. Maisy - She is not getting any good air time, she's quite boring ot be honest
8. Louise - I have no opinion on her, she might be pretty, but she is boring
9. Rebeckah - No opinion change, she's very shifty, I think she might be the new Grace of the season.
10. Aaron - Him kissing Tom was quite hot, but still isn't enough to make me like him
11. Aden - He's boring me.
12. Anton - Love the fact he's not getting any airtime anymore :D
13. Harry - He's just boring now

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #146 on: September 17, 2011, 05:34:43 AM »
Thank god the deluded bitch went - I liked her at first but the public clearly saw straight through her (not that she hid her act) and the fact she considers being evicted from the house to be the worst possible thing that could ever happen in her life (on the day the death of four miners dominates the news) just highlighted it was the right decision.   Thank god vote to save didn't save her!

Yes, she may have been "entertaining" - but she was a one-trick pony who wanted to make it The Tashie Show (and BB sucks when it revolves around one HM).   Aaron and Harry may be quieter - but they are much more interesting characters and as long as they don't go head to head for eviction in future weeks could actually provide much more (intelligent) entertainment than someone who is deluded enough to think going in the BB house will get her a music career - even though she admits she can't sing.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #147 on: September 17, 2011, 06:49:30 AM »
I can't understand why they don't release the %. It's like a way of hidding information to the public. Every eviction in all the seasons of UK they released the % so it's like a tradition.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #148 on: September 17, 2011, 04:05:24 PM »
The first Friday night show including Tashie being announced as the 1st Evictee got 1.83m (8.1%) viewers, the second half including Tashie's interview got 1.25m (9.8%) viewers.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #149 on: September 17, 2011, 04:11:20 PM »
Louise's baby noises are probably the funniest thing that have took place in the house so far and also the most interesting thing she's done in the house aswell ;D