Author Topic: Big Brother 9 Australia  (Read 74986 times)

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
Re: Big Brother 9 Australia
« Reply #200 on: August 26, 2012, 09:49:34 PM »
A shame Charne went as I thought long term she was potentially the most interesting of the girls, while with Estelle especially we've seen all we're going to get.

Not sure what I think about them revealing who got the most save votes though it does add another layer to the game, and I quite liked that they revealed the nomination points - so if housemates are intelligent enough to use the information they can obtain on how popular the nominees are both within the house and outside it good on them.

The "goodbye" videos from the evicted housemates are likely to reveal more:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Charne completely trashed Bradley in hers, though it seems the HMs are all sick of his behaviour anyway although with no live feed I hope when he's up for eviction (as I'm sure he will be this week) viewers pick up on it too and don't fall for the character producers have portrayed in the daily shows.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #201 on: August 27, 2012, 01:43:42 AM »
A shame Charne went as I thought long term she was potentially the most interesting of the girls, while with Estelle especially we've seen all we're going to get.

Not sure what I think about them revealing who got the most save votes though it does add another layer to the game, and I quite liked that they revealed the nomination points - so if housemates are intelligent enough to use the information they can obtain on how popular the nominees are both within the house and outside it good on them.

The "goodbye" videos from the evicted housemates are likely to reveal more:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Charne completely trashed Bradley in hers, though it seems the HMs are all sick of his behaviour anyway although with no live feed I hope when he's up for eviction (as I'm sure he will be this week) viewers pick up on it too and don't fall for the character producers have portrayed in the daily shows.

I agree with Bradley thing. We don't get to see his "nasty side". In fact, the only thign we saw is A. Him saying Benjaming doesn't belong in the house, and B. The thing he said to Stacey (not sure what he said about her exactly). The producers are making to look like this geeky, nerdy lookin' innocent guy. And to be honest, with Benjamin confronting Bradley about his behavior might actually make look Benjaming BAD.

I also didn't appreciate the way producers decided to pick the order of the secrets to be revealed. They gave a 50% of winning the challenge by pitting Angie vs. Layla in the end.

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #202 on: August 27, 2012, 01:10:45 PM »

RYAN, BENJAMIN and BRADLEY are up for eviction

Angie: Bradley (3) & Ray (2)
Benjamin: Ryan (3) & Bradley (2)
Bradley: Benjamin (3) & Ryan (2)
Estelle: Benjamin (3) & Michael (2)
George: Benjamin (4) & Ryan (1)
Josh: Ryan (3) & George (2)
Layla: Ryan (3) & Benjamin (2)
Michael: Ray (3) & Ryan (2)
Ray: Benjamin (4) & Bradley (1)
Ryan: Bradley (4) & Benjamin (1)
Sarah: Michael (4) & Josh (1)
Stacey: Bradley (3) & Ray (2)
Zoe: Bradley (3) & Ryan (2)

« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 05:55:19 PM by BigBrotherFan »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #203 on: August 27, 2012, 01:36:03 PM »
I can't stand Bradley so I'd like to see him out, even though I know he's not gonna be...

French

« Reply #204 on: August 27, 2012, 02:36:32 PM »
I don't want to see him more in the House. But... if Ryan is evicted, I'll be glad... but I think it could be Benjamin... he hasn't been a lot shown (??)
I don't see people voting to save Bradley... I don't know why but I think the only way to save Bradley were a vote to evict no ? Can't wait the next Sunday :)

Get Brad or Ry out

French

« Reply #205 on: August 27, 2012, 02:38:02 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

RYAN, BENJAMIN and BRADLEY are up for eviction

Angie: Bradley (3) & Ray (2)
Benjamin: Ryan (3) & Bradley (2)
Bradley: Benjamin (3) & Ryan (2)
Estelle: Benjamin (3) & Michael (2)
George: Benjamin (4) & Ryan (1)
Josh: Ryan (3) & George (2)
Layla: Ryan (3) & Benjamin (2)
Michael: Ray (3) & Ryan (2)
Ray: Benjamin (4) & Bradley (1)
Ryan: Bradley (4) & Benjamin (1)
Sarah: Michael (4) & Josh (1)
Stacey: Bradley (3) & Ray (2)
Zoe: Bradley (3) & Ryan (2)

Benjamin = 17
Bradley = 16
Ryan = 16

Ray = 7
Michael = 6
George = 2
Josh = 1

Those nominations are from the episode of this Monday ?
Because I need to catshup some few episodes but I think I will just watch the evict show and the noms. :)
It's a live nomination like the last week ? ;)

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #206 on: August 27, 2012, 02:41:24 PM »
Yes

French

« Reply #207 on: August 27, 2012, 02:53:45 PM »
Ta. "Bertha"  8)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #208 on: August 27, 2012, 03:00:02 PM »
Unfortunately I think it's Ryan going :(
GET BRADLEY OUT!
Benjamin is def staying though :D

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #209 on: August 27, 2012, 03:04:00 PM »
Ranking:
1. Benjamin
2. Layla
3. Angie
4. Sarah
5. Josh
6. George
7. Stacey
8. Ray

9. Zoe
10. Ryan
11. Estelle
12. Michael
13. Bradley

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #210 on: August 27, 2012, 03:14:38 PM »
1. Benjamin - I think the producers and the housemates are trying to make him into this aggressive bully, which I think is nothing than bullshit. He's gay, he's bitchy, it's natural. And I don't recall Ben SLAPPING George? When did that happen?

2. Ryan - As much as he's bland, He's likeable to some extent.

3. Bradley - He's mean, and there is no doubt in my mind that the producers are gonna try to save him, however, I do appreciate the fact that they shown the clip of him calling Angie stupid, Sarah a weirdo, and other stuff, meaning that producers aren't afraid to make everybody look equal.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #211 on: August 27, 2012, 08:23:50 PM »
Completely agree - the producers are doing a hatchett job on Ben in an effort to save Bradley, so our only hope is that it being a Vote to Save means that doesn't work.  I don't think Ryan has much to offer the show but the little he does offer is more interesting than the character of Bradley producers are trying to create, which clearly isn't the character he's portraying to the house.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #212 on: August 28, 2012, 02:51:14 PM »
The weirdest thing is happening with this season, I can't seem to have enough will to watch the episodes, YET, I can't help but love the season because there are plenty of good moments.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #213 on: August 28, 2012, 05:47:44 PM »
1. Benjamin - I think the producers and the housemates are trying to make him into this aggressive bully, which I think is nothing than bullshit. He's gay, he's bitchy, it's natural. And I don't recall Ben SLAPPING George? When did that happen?

3. Bradley - He's mean, and there is no doubt in my mind that the producers are gonna try to save him, however, I do appreciate the fact that they shown the clip of him calling Angie stupid, Sarah a weirdo, and other stuff, meaning that producers aren't afraid to make everybody look equal.

Sorry but the bit in bold is ridiculous, and quite offensive to gay people, I have a few close friends who are gay and none of them are bitchy.

Bitchiness is an attitude not something you are born with.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #214 on: August 28, 2012, 07:49:59 PM »

Sorry but the bit in bold is ridiculous, and quite offensive to gay people, I have a few close friends who are gay and none of them are bitchy.

I'm gay, and I'm bitchy, sorry I've offended you, but that's how I see it.

French

« Reply #215 on: August 28, 2012, 07:57:37 PM »
I think it depends, but in some way that's true. All gays are not bitchy, but only gays (not all) have bitchies attitudes. I never saw a straight man have bitchy attitude ;)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #216 on: August 28, 2012, 08:25:22 PM »
I think it depends, but in some way that's true. All gays are not bitchy, but only gays (not all) have bitchies attitudes. I never saw a straight man have bitchy attitude ;)

OMG! Are you kidding me? I certainly did!

French

« Reply #217 on: August 28, 2012, 08:30:56 PM »
Well. I'm just talking about what I saw. I don't know 50000 Peoples and straight peoples to really judge. And I don't even know if I correctly explained it. Translate it for me lol:

"Je pense qu'il est rare d'avoir des hommes hétéros avec des airs éfféminés et/ou des petites attitudes marrantes. Contrairement aux gays, qui sont + bitchy relax que les hétéros! Mais tous les gays ne sont pas bitchy et ne sont pas éfféminés.... De toute façon je connais + de gays à la télé qu'en vrai donc forcément via Benoît, on a un peu une autre image"

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #218 on: August 28, 2012, 08:58:57 PM »
"I just think it is more unlikely to see straight men acting girly or being effeminated. Unlike gay men that are more bitchy than straight men. I don't think every gay men are bitchy of effeminated neither... Anyway, Most of the gay men I know are from TV like Benoit wich may give another image."

Ok, I know what you mean. I was just reacting at the "I never saw a straight man have bitchy attitude" because I thought you meant trash talking about someone behind their back and everything. I didn't get you mean attitude in the behaviour and everything  :)
In that point, of course, I agree with you, only gay men are effeminated or at least bisexual men. Even though Benoit and most of the gays on TV are way too effeminated and caricatural, I think. My gay mates can be very bitchy but they are far from being like Thomas and Benoit! They're more like Matt Bomer   :P ;D

French

« Reply #219 on: August 28, 2012, 09:04:24 PM »
"I just think it is more unlikely to see straight men acting girly or being effeminated. Unlike gay men that are more bitchy than straight men. I don't think every gay men are bitchy of effeminated neither... Anyway, Most of the gay men I know are from TV like Benoit wich may give another image."

Ok, I know what you mean. I was just reacting at the "I never saw a straight man have bitchy attitude" because I thought you meant trash talking about someone behind their back and everything. I didn't get you mean attitude in the behaviour and everything  :)
In that point, of course, I agree with you, only gay men are effeminated or at least bisexual men. Even though Benoit and most of the gays on TV are way too effeminated and caricatural, I think. My gay mates can be very bitchy but they are far from being like Thomas and Benoit! They're more like Matt Bomer (Image removed from quote.)  :P ;D

But I think it's rare to see men trashing others on their back. Generally it's face to face, but I only know school life, so, I'm not too expert to affirm it.

But I know there are some :)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #220 on: August 28, 2012, 09:10:23 PM »

In that point, of course, I agree with you, only gay men are effeminated or at least bisexual men. Even though Benoit and most of the gays on TV are way too effeminated and caricatural, I think. My gay mates can be very bitchy but they are far from being like Thomas and Benoit! They're more like Matt Bomer (Image removed from quote.)  :P ;D

But I think it's rare to see men trashing others on their back. Generally it's face to face, but I only know school life, so, I'm not too expert to affirm it.

But I know there are some :)

Yeah, men are more in a cronfrontation way to solve their problem, but they can be bitchy too but that's my opinion based on what kind of men I knew in my life, maybe I knew the wrong one haha

French

« Reply #221 on: August 28, 2012, 09:14:23 PM »
edit: and there are some they don't trash at all :)
Yeah, men are more in a cronfrontation way to solve their problem, but they can be bitchy too but that's my opinion based on what kind of men I knew in my life, maybe I knew the wrong one haha

Yep that's it. They're more in the confrontation way but not everyone.

But in a way, they "lance des piques" :)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:23:11 PM by French »

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #222 on: August 28, 2012, 10:40:18 PM »
Get Bradley Out because Queen Angie order it!

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #223 on: August 29, 2012, 10:35:57 AM »

truer words have never been spoken.

its quite sad that you are apparantly so ignorant that you cannot see how other people are different to you?  ::)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #224 on: August 29, 2012, 03:50:49 PM »

truer words have never been spoken.

its quite sad that you are apparantly so ignorant that you cannot see how other people are different to you?  ::)

You don't know me, I don't know you. Let's just leave it at that.

Holy crap, Ray is so hot... followed by George, cutie he is..
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 04:15:51 PM by JohnBigOz »