Author Topic: Big Brother 14 USA  (Read 80815 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 14 USA
« Reply #325 on: August 26, 2012, 09:32:46 PM »
Wait, why can't Frank compete in two POV's/HOH's?

It was a punishment from the PoV competition.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #326 on: August 26, 2012, 09:39:39 PM »
According to Mortys TV after producers turning a blind eye to him cheating during last weeks veto comp (by palming a chip when choosing players so he could have "Houseguests choice") they disqualified him from this weeks comp and banned him from competing in the next two HoH comps (though he wouldn't compete in the next one anyway).  I think he can still play the Veto when he's nominated next week.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #327 on: August 26, 2012, 09:52:53 PM »
And if Danielle is the bottom of the quack pack, then would Ian, Shane, & Britany just vote for her, save Dan, as they have the numbers? Or, do they want Dan out over Danielle? ???

Spoiler for Hiden:
Well, they preffer Dan Out over Danielle, i don't know why, but Joe and Jenn are soooo locked to vote to evict Dan, especially Jenn. So, it's Dan time, sadly. And i think they preffer Danielle because Dan is a great player, he won 7-0 BB10!

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #328 on: August 27, 2012, 12:19:08 AM »
Does seem the obvious choice for eviction - but if you flip it round now we're at the jury stage and ask who out of the two would win should they be the final 2 then...
Spoiler for Hiden:
I suspect Danielle is the biggest threat than Dan.  I think she'd quite easily have the four votes certainly against Dan, and actually against most people outside of her alliance.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #329 on: August 27, 2012, 01:54:44 AM »
So, then it looks like Frank's best shot of not being evicted next week is to see Joe or Jenn become HOh and continue to go after the Quack Pack? I have to say I hope that happens. If Dan leaves, the smartest move is to vote Britany or Shane out next. I'd say Shane because he's close to Britany, wins competitions like crazy, At least Britany/Shane are a duo, whereas Frank is just Frank. Strategically, that's the best move for Jenn/Joe, & even Ian. If Jenn/Joe save Frank, he'd do the same if he ever gets HOH again.

Sorry if this is irrational, but this should be the best move for non-Quack Pack members, and I'm not following five feeds, so IDK.  ;)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #330 on: August 27, 2012, 02:02:40 AM »
I think that if Joe won HoH, he could be tempted to nominate Frank for eviction.

The most likely scenario is that Shane will win HoH and nominate Frank/Jenn in my honest opinion.

If only Britney or Shane had won the veto, the plan to save Dan and Danielle and have Shane/Britney vs/ Jenn/Joe would have been brilliant.

The final five I would love to see is Britney/Shane/Danielle/Jenn/Joe.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #331 on: August 27, 2012, 07:30:44 AM »
Wow. Some pretty impressive gameplay went down tonight.

Looks like the target is firmly off Dan's back (Jenn is going to use the veto on him), and has moved to Britney. :-\

IF Ian gets to use his veto after Jenn's veto/replacement, then it could be Shane or Joe going home. I guess it all depends on who the producers want there more. ;)

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #332 on: August 27, 2012, 08:19:50 PM »
An unbelieveable move by Dan - and some unbeliveable gullibility (if that's not a word it is now!) from Frank to fall for it.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #333 on: August 27, 2012, 08:44:44 PM »
Jenn used the veto on Dan and Britney is the replacement. So it's Britney vs. Danielle.

Now Frank has absolutely 0% chance of winning. >:D

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #334 on: August 27, 2012, 09:22:57 PM »
Can't believe they went through with it.   The houseguests really are saving this series - however predictable the producers try to make it, the HGs themselves really are flipping it up - it's about the third big move of the season and has pretty much reset alliances once again.   I'd guess it's Shane, Danielle and Ian v Frank, Dan and Jenn now - though no chance of loyalty between the last three.   Joe really is sleepwalking to the final two if this continues - he'd be foolish to try and win HoH this week and have to pick between the two sides.   I think he does have an alliance of sorts with Shane, but then again so does everyone.

P.S.  Interesting article from a couple of weeks ago about how drugged up the HGs are:
http://gawker.com/5934743/big-brother-is-full-of-xanax-enthusiasts

It does seem to be the first reaction of houseguests to ask for Xanax when things get stressful, rather than just calming themselves down and realising it's just a game.

French

« Reply #335 on: August 27, 2012, 09:32:15 PM »
Xanax is a drug/medicine? Because in France, a lot of housemates use meds during the adventure because it sucks being in the house :(

Immunities, nominations, evictions, sometimes some housemate have big powers etc...  :-X and some housemates think they're playing their lives... in Big Brother  ::)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #336 on: August 28, 2012, 12:47:21 AM »
OH MY GODNESS!!!! I'm so proud of DAN!  :ali

Spoiler for Hiden:

Cry, Britney, Cry. You're going home. That's Amazing...Wil, Boogie, Ashley and probably Britney (or The psyco girl) now. #Pierzina'sRevenge

DIVA JENN! ENORME DAN! F2 PLEASE <3 Dan is going to win this shit, he's AMAZING! #TeamJenn #TeamDan

I want Danielle out, but most likely i think Britney is going home by a vote of 4-1 (Ian vote in her favor)

French

« Reply #337 on: August 28, 2012, 01:01:32 AM »
Pff lmao  >:D :-*

:devil:

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #338 on: August 28, 2012, 03:27:54 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

Cry, Britney, Cry. You're going home. That's Amazing...Wil, Boogie, Ashley and probably Britney (or The psyco girl) now. #Pierzina'sRevenge

DIVA JENN! ENORME DAN! F2 PLEASE <3 Dan is going to win this shit, he's AMAZING! #TeamJenn #TeamDan

I want Danielle out, but most likely i think Britney is going home by a vote of 4-1 (Ian vote in her favor)

Spoiler for Hiden:
So, Dan's vetoed & she's the replacement nomination?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #339 on: August 28, 2012, 03:34:38 AM »
Can't believe they went through with it.   The houseguests really are saving this series - however predictable the producers try to make it, the HGs themselves really are flipping it up - it's about the third big move of the season and has pretty much reset alliances once again.   I'd guess it's Shane, Danielle and Ian v Frank, Dan and Jenn now - though no chance of loyalty between the last three.   Joe really is sleepwalking to the final two if this continues - he'd be foolish to try and win HoH this week and have to pick between the two sides.   I think he does have an alliance of sorts with Shane, but then again so does everyone.

P.S.  Interesting article from a couple of weeks ago about how drugged up the HGs are:

It does seem to be the first reaction of houseguests to ask for Xanax when things get stressful, rather than just calming themselves down and realising it's just a game.

Immediately after the PoV meeting Danielle was requesting Xanax. And Ashley was on it ALL. THE. TIME. It's ridiculous.

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
« Reply #340 on: August 28, 2012, 07:56:09 AM »
I found these on Wikipedia
Spoiler for Hiden:
On Day 42, shortly after Shane made his nominations as Head of Household, he told Danielle that the production crew in the diary room explicitly told him not to put up Frank and Mike for nomination that week. However, both were nominated and were thus eligible for eviction that week. On Day 43, Frank drew a "HouseGuest's Choice" token during the player draw and when asked to draw again, as later confided to Boogie, he palmed the token. Many fans believe that this was a result of the production team's desire to keep Frank in the game. This led to an outrage within message boards, fans and viewers, causing many to doubt the authenticity of the show once more. The scandal also ran throughout the Big Brother House and caused tension between opposing HouseGuests, who were not allowed to discuss the situation. Allison Grodner has not commented on the scandal as of yet. A video of Frank talking to Boogie about the alleged cheating was put on YouTube, including a mention that Boogie had cheated as well, but later removed by CBS under copyright claims. Despite outcry from fans, the game continued on as normal. On Day 48, Mike was evicted from the game.
On Day 49, after winning the Golden Ball of Veto from the crane game, Ian alleged several times to various HouseGuests that some of the producers were attempting to manipulate his decision and threaten him in the Diary Room by supposedly telling Ian how the Ball of Veto will benefit him if he decides to use it

Is this truee ?? :o :o :o
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #341 on: August 28, 2012, 10:56:45 PM »
Sadly I suspect it's all true - which is a real shame because as Dan has shown this week when the HGs are left to play a true and (dis)honest game amongst themselve they really do come up with moments the producers just couldn't script.

And fair play to Britney too for not acting like a Boogie upon being nominated and understanding she's the unfortunate victim of a brilliant move.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #342 on: August 28, 2012, 10:58:40 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
On Day 42, shortly after Shane made his nominations as Head of Household, he told Danielle that the production crew in the diary room explicitly told him not to put up Frank and Mike for nomination that week. However, both were nominated and were thus eligible for eviction that week. On Day 43, Frank drew a "HouseGuest's Choice" token during the player draw and when asked to draw again, as later confided to Boogie, he palmed the token. Many fans believe that this was a result of the production team's desire to keep Frank in the game. This led to an outrage within message boards, fans and viewers, causing many to doubt the authenticity of the show once more. The scandal also ran throughout the Big Brother House and caused tension between opposing HouseGuests, who were not allowed to discuss the situation. Allison Grodner has not commented on the scandal as of yet. A video of Frank talking to Boogie about the alleged cheating was put on YouTube, including a mention that Boogie had cheated as well, but later removed by CBS under copyright claims. Despite outcry from fans, the game continued on as normal. On Day 48, Mike was evicted from the game.
On Day 49, after winning the Golden Ball of Veto from the crane game, Ian alleged several times to various HouseGuests that some of the producers were attempting to manipulate his decision and threaten him in the Diary Room by supposedly telling Ian how the Ball of Veto will benefit him if he decides to use it

The DR didn't "explicitly" tell him not to nominate Mike and Frank, because that is not allowed. The DR have a long history post-Arnold Shapiro of influencing, but not explicitly telling the houseguests how to use their nominations and votes. The DR posed the question to both Frank and Shane "won't you regret not backdooring Dan?" or "won't you regret nominating Boogie/Frank?" respectively, as they have done since BB8, which was noticeable when Eric faced Kail in the eviction, the DR inferred to the houseguests that Kail was more dangerous to their game than Eric (whom they obviously wanted to keep), making the houseguests question voting out Eric and eventually ended in Kail being evicted, and at the end of BB12 in which I believe (although I may be incorrect), the DR attempted to reveal, yet carefully, the existence of the Brigade alliance to Britney and Ragan.

They can't actually say "nominate/vote to evict HG A" because that would be breaking several rules of not just the game itself, but would get them into such hot water with CBS etc., but they have been known to influence the votes. This sometimes happens so obviously that the houseguests know they are attempting to influence their vote, in BB14 Danielle said that Rich Meehan (executive producer) basically told to vote to evict Janelle, and in BB8 Jen said to Dick that she had said to the DR that they were more or less completely telling her to evict Kail.

In relation to the veto pulling, this was because Mike first drew HG choice and chose Ian, and then Frank pulled Ian's name, and then obviously had to re-pick and chose HG choice again. However the production wanted him to repull that chip because they wanted a better angle for the show. So he put his hand back in the bag and pulled the HG choice chip out. At the end (or beginning, I can't remember) of each and every veto meeting, the bag is emptied to show it contained all possible players names.

However it is true that Ian said (it can't be confirmed that they actually did say this, he could have been making it up) that the DR didn't want him to use the veto on Dan - which happened in BB12 when Britney considered vetoing Rachel for her £5,000 she won in a previous competition. At the end of BB9 when Adam and Ryan were flip-flopping on whether to evict Sharon or Sheila in the bedroom, BB told them to be quiet and stop talking and turned out the lights to try to stop them changing their minds to save Sharon (who for some reason the producers' apparently didn't like) :-\.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #343 on: August 28, 2012, 11:05:01 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
So, Dan's vetoed & she's the replacement nomination?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Yes. Britney and Danielle face eviction this Thursday.

Immediately after the PoV meeting Danielle was requesting Xanax. And Ashley was on it ALL. THE. TIME. It's ridiculous.

Well, i Think it's Obviusly that Ashley was Drugged All the Time, because she talk like a Retarded, and in her eviction was when was more notorious.  ;D
Plus: She was the puppet of the Production, she vote to evict Kara when the production told that a night before the eviction and she goes against Jenn, probably AG manipulate Ashley.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Yeah, Shane told that in the Live Feeds and the fans can be watching it. But it's obviusly, since previous seasons BB is manipulate for AG  ::)

About the votes...
Spoiler for Hiden:
Joe tell Shane that he vote the way that Shane do. Joe tell Britney too that he voted for her to stay and they can make a F4 deal between Ian,Brit,Shane and himself.
Shane says that he is now 50/50 between the Two girls (Please Shane, you had a better Shot against Brit  >:D)

Locked votes:
Dan: Vote to evict Britney
Jenn: Vote to Evict Britney
Ian: Vote to evict Danielle

So, all is in hands of Shane and Joe, i hope they stay Britney over Danielle, i hate that Psyco!  :mad I pray for it.  :P

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #344 on: August 28, 2012, 11:06:40 PM »
I am crossing EVERYTHING to hope that Britney stays over Danielle. No offense to Danielle, but Britney needs to get further in this game, she has to.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #345 on: August 28, 2012, 11:12:55 PM »
I am crossing EVERYTHING to hope that Britney stays over Danielle. No offense to Danielle, but Britney needs to get further in this game, she has to.

Agreed.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #346 on: August 28, 2012, 11:56:04 PM »

Agreed.

Agreed with you, guys.
I Hate the two of them because they betray my fav of All time (Janelle)   :P  Plus, Britney had funny DR, Danielle is a wannabe.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #347 on: August 29, 2012, 12:47:17 AM »

Agreed.

Agreed with you, guys.
I Hate the two of them because they betray my fav of All time (Janelle)   :P  Plus, Britney had funny DR, Danielle is a wannabe.

Danielle is just a jealous bitch while Britney has been a WAY better player this season than in this one. No matter what y'all say, she's played a great game.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #348 on: August 29, 2012, 01:27:18 AM »

Agreed.

Agreed with you, guys.

Danielle is just a jealous bitch while Britney has been a WAY better player this season than in this one. No matter what y'all say, she's played a great game.

Yes! I agree with you too, With every girl, especially with Janelle and Jojo ;)

News  ::)

Spoiler for Hiden:
Another deal for F3 was form between Frank, Shane and Joe. Frank makes deals with everyone  ::) the plan is vote for evict Britney.
I want Shane flip-flop and vote to evict THAT'S UGLY GIRL  :-X :mad

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #349 on: August 29, 2012, 02:18:48 AM »
I am happy if Bratney gets voted out because she is the one to start the hate on janelle and driving the bus over her day after day non stop  if not for her telling frank and boogie to push for janelle instead of joe janelle she might still be in the house so as much as i hate nut job danielle is a jealous girl it is Bratney who keep trashing janelle to danielle so for me it is sweet for Bratney to be taking out my Frank the guy she voted to keep over janelle so she will be in the jury thinking about i should have kept janelle and voted Frank out so i am happy it is coming back to BITE her is her FLAT ASS  so GET THE STEPPING BRATNEY
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.