Author Topic: Big Brother 14 USA  (Read 73029 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 14 USA
« Reply #375 on: September 01, 2012, 08:56:45 PM »
Let's all just remember that the only reason that Frank is still in the house is because Grodner loves him and he was saved unnecessarily with the cancelled eviction of week 4.

Anyway...
Spoiler for Hiden:
Looks like he could be heading to jury this week hahahaha. ;D ;D ;D

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #376 on: September 02, 2012, 10:17:11 AM »
Let's all just remember that the only reason that Frank is still in the house is because Grodner loves him and he was saved unnecessarily with the cancelled eviction of week 4.

Anyway...
Spoiler for Hiden:

Do you think she had another chance to save him again? Since she ALWAYS protect Frank.

Week 1/2 - Ashley was so close to evict Frank, but when she was called  to the DR, she change her mind and was on board to evict Kara  ::)

Week 4 - The canceled eviction  :-X

Week 7 - Trying to convince Shane don't put Froogie up and rumours said that when Frank pick playes for the veto, her ball was said "Ian" but because Ian was choosen for Boogie (HG's Choice too  ::)) he pick again and his ball was said "HG'S choice".

Week 9 - ????????

The only Cause for Doesn't like 100% Frank is for AG  :-X

Spoiler for Hiden:
Dan said that he was 99% for use the veto on Jenn.  ;D So the reemplacement nominee probably will be Joe. And with that Frank will be evicted 3-1 (Only Jenn's vote in his favour) but who Knows what Alison want to do.
Plus Dan told Danielle that his dream F3 is Jenn,and the two of them, and with that they need win the HoH the next week.
[/b]

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #377 on: September 02, 2012, 04:44:01 PM »
The cancellation of Frank/Joe in which Frank was the one likely to go was set to be cancelled. They didn't reveal it to the housemates because they had then go along with the coaches deciding whether or not to return. The evicted was set to continue if by a small chance, none of the four coaches voted to return. Plus, Willie had already been ejected. If Willie stayed in the competition:
- Shane wins POV. He takes himself off and Jojo is the replacement nominee. Dan is in no danger of being evicted, as Danielle isn't nominated.
- Willie gets evicted instead of ejected. The following week continues, there's no need for a bypass (i.e. BB2) and then, Frank would be able to be evicted. The game resets with twelve players - Jojo in replace of Frank. Plus, noneo f the coacheas got evicted as coaches, hence the second double eviction.

Frank above all possible theories is what QueenV said, more lives than a cat.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #378 on: September 02, 2012, 06:30:15 PM »

Anyway...
Spoiler for Hiden:

Do you think she had another chance to save him again? Since she ALWAYS protect Frank.

Week 1/2 - Ashley was so close to evict Frank, but when she was called  to the DR, she change her mind and was on board to evict Kara  ::)

Week 4 - The canceled eviction  :-X

Week 7 - Trying to convince Shane don't put Froogie up and rumours said that when Frank pick playes for the veto, her ball was said "Ian" but because Ian was choosen for Boogie (HG's Choice too  ::)) he pick again and his ball was said "HG'S choice".

Week 9 - ????????

The only Cause for Doesn't like 100% Frank is for AG  :-X

Spoiler for Hiden:
Dan said that he was 99% for use the veto on Jenn.  ;D So the reemplacement nominee probably will be Joe. And with that Frank will be evicted 3-1 (Only Jenn's vote in his favour) but who Knows what Alison want to do.
Plus Dan told Danielle that his dream F3 is Jenn,and the two of them, and with that they need win the HoH the next week.
[/b]
The cancellation of Frank/Joe in which Frank was the one likely to go was set to be cancelled. They didn't reveal it to the housemates because they had then go along with the coaches deciding whether or not to return. The evicted was set to continue if by a small chance, none of the four coaches voted to return. Plus, Willie had already been ejected. If Willie stayed in the competition:
- Shane wins POV. He takes himself off and Jojo is the replacement nominee. Dan is in no danger of being evicted, as Danielle isn't nominated.
- Willie gets evicted instead of ejected. The following week continues, there's no need for a bypass (i.e. BB2) and then, Frank would be able to be evicted. The game resets with twelve players - Jojo in replace of Frank. Plus, noneo f the coacheas got evicted as coaches, hence the second double eviction.

Frank above all possible theories is what QueenV said, more lives than a cat.

What I mean is that I don't know whether or not Grodner saved Frank all of those times after the reset - the reset was enough to annoy me because whether or not the reset occured, whether the public voted no or all of the coaches decided not to return, Frank would have still been in the game because he most likely would have returned following the eviction.

There was no reason whatsoever to cancel the eviction because there was no reason to have twelve houseguests in the time at that time - now there is a double eviction because there is too many people in the house.

It also doesn't sit right with me that the public were not told that the eviction would be cancelled until the houseguests were as well. The reason I assumed this was was because Grodner didn't think Frank would be nominated at the end of the live show in which JoJo was (unfairly) evicted. If they were to cancel any eviction, it should have been the JoJo/Danielle vote because Frank's HoH was over as soon as Willie was ejected, as Michele's was when Chima was ejected.

There's a difference between having more lives than a cat and just being saved so blatantly by the production because it makes a good story.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #379 on: September 02, 2012, 10:16:08 PM »
1. Jenn :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali
2. Shane :-\
3. Ian :mad
4. Joe :mad :mad
5. Danielle :mad :mad :mad
6. Dan :mad :mad :mad :mad
7. Frank :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #380 on: September 03, 2012, 12:49:55 AM »
1 Shane
2 Ian
3 Danielle
4 Dan
5 Joe
6 Jenn
7 Frank

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #381 on: September 03, 2012, 07:14:58 AM »
i really do like Shane to stay more... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

and also Dan  :)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #382 on: September 03, 2012, 04:52:42 PM »
Pov Ceremony.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Dan used the veto on JENN! and the reemplacement nominee is Joe. Frank think he had the votes and want Jenn to convince Dan, Danielle and Shane to keep him.
Joe says the other night that if he win HoH he put up Ian/Danielle or Danielle/Jenn for eviction and Jenn said to Frank that she probably put up Ian and Shane.

The only vote Locked for now is Jenn's Vote.
But who knows...i think in the end of the day, Frank across that door and became evicted by a 3-1 vote. 

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #383 on: September 06, 2012, 01:00:19 PM »
I agree.

Do we know the record for the most nominations survived - and specifically most eviction votes survived.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #384 on: September 06, 2012, 03:52:20 PM »
Pov Ceremony.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Dan used the veto on JENN! and the reemplacement nominee is Joe. Frank think he had the votes and want Jenn to convince Dan, Danielle and Shane to keep him.
Joe says the other night that if he win HoH he put up Ian/Danielle or Danielle/Jenn for eviction and Jenn said to Frank that she probably put up Ian and Shane.

But who knows...i think in the end of the day, Frank across that door and became evicted by a 3-1 vote. 
Spoiler for Hiden:
Finally Frank is going to the Jury House ;D

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #385 on: September 06, 2012, 04:15:04 PM »
Pov Ceremony.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Finally Frank is going to the Jury House ;D
Haha or a new twist! But that's whatta hope :)

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #386 on: September 06, 2012, 06:38:17 PM »
I agree.

Do we know the record for the most nominations survived - and specifically most eviction votes survived.

That would be Amy from season 3.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #387 on: September 06, 2012, 06:59:03 PM »
I agree.

That would be Amy from season 3.

Amy survived 4 evictions, three in a row. Sharon (BB9) survived 5, 4 of them in a row.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 07:11:55 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #388 on: September 06, 2012, 07:35:51 PM »
Frank is the ninth houseguest to be evicted and is the third member of the jury, by a vote of 3 to 1. ;D

Dan - Frank
Danielle - Frank
Jenn - Joe
Shane - Fran

As this is a double eviction episode, Dan, Danielle, Jenn, Joe and Shane competed for HoH. The houseguests had to guess the houseguests from a plea from when they were on the block - the one with the most points after seven questions would be the new HoH.

Joe - 1
Shane - 1
Jenn  - 5
Dan - 5
Danielle - 5

Dan, Danielle and Jenn headed to the tiebreaker - whoever was closest without going over would win - if they all go over the closest person will win - to the nearest minute, how minutes elapsed between Jodi's entrance and her eviction - Dan was the closest with 363 minutes and is the new HoH. Danielle answered 260 and Jenn answered 180. The correct answer was over 400.

Dan has to immediately nominate two housemates for eviction. He chooses to nominate Ian and Joe for eviction. Dan, Danielle, Ian, Jenn, Joe and Shane then all competed for the Power of Veto. They had to navigate a shark tail icon through a maze, and then return to press the buzzer. Ian completed the challenge first and wins the Power of Veto! ;D

Ian obviously chose to use the Power of Veto to save himself from eviction. As the HoH, Dan chose to nominate Danielle as the replacement! :o :o :o :o :o :o

Joe is the tenth houseguest to be evicted from the house and is the fourth jury member, by a vote of 3 to 0.

Ian - Joe
Jenn - Joe
Shane - Joe
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 07:54:33 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #389 on: September 06, 2012, 07:58:41 PM »
Frank is the ninth houseguest to be evicted and is the third member of the jury, by a vote of 3 to 1. ;D

Dan - Frank
Danielle - Frank
Jenn - Joe
Shane - Fran

As this is a double eviction episode, Dan, Danielle, Jenn, Joe and Shane competed for HoH. The houseguests had to guess the houseguests from a plea from when they were on the block - the one with the most points after seven questions would be the new HoH.

Joe - 1
Shane - 1
Jenn  - 5
Dan - 5
Danielle - 5

Dan, Danielle and Jenn headed to the tiebreaker - whoever was closest without going over would win - if they all go over the closest person will win - to the nearest minute, how minutes elapsed between Jodi's entrance and her eviction - Dan was the closest with 363 minutes and is the new HoH. Danielle answered 260 and Jenn answered 180. The correct answer was over 400.

Dan has to immediately nominate two housemates for eviction. He chooses to nominate Ian and Joe for eviction. Dan, Danielle, Ian, Jenn, Joe and Shane then all competed for the Power of Veto. They had to navigate a shark tail icon through a maze, and then return to press the buzzer. Ian completed the challenge first and wins the Power of Veto! ;D

Ian obviously chose to use the Power of Veto to save himself from eviction. As the HoH, Dan chose to nominate Danielle as the replacement! :o :o :o :o :o :o

Joe is the tenth houseguest to be evicted from the house and is the fourth jury member, by a vote of 3 to 0.

Ian - Joe
Jenn - Joe
Shane - Joe

Joe? But he is the easiest person to beat! Why?

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #390 on: September 06, 2012, 08:41:07 PM »
Danielle dragged Jenn into a room to speak with her privately about something. Is it because Dan chose her as the replacement nominee over Jenn?

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #391 on: September 06, 2012, 09:01:05 PM »
My new favorites list:

1. Jenn - Underdog to win it all!!!  :ali :ali :ali
2. Danielle - Depends on what she told Jenn and if she is willing to work with her to take out the men.  :-\
3. Shane - Not really playing the game like he did earlier in the season.  :-\
4. Ian - Good player, but I just don't like him.  :mad
5. Dan - I don't this guy to win again. I didn't like like him in Season 10, and I still don't like him now.  :mad :mad :mad

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #392 on: September 06, 2012, 11:11:31 PM »
The new HoH is...

Spoiler for Hiden:
IAN!!! ;D ;D ;D

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #393 on: September 07, 2012, 11:27:02 AM »
Ian FTW! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #394 on: September 07, 2012, 11:52:20 AM »
Does anyone know what Danielle said to Jenn after Joe's eviction?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #395 on: September 07, 2012, 07:36:09 PM »
The HoH has nominated...

Spoiler for Hiden:
Jenn and Shane.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #396 on: September 07, 2012, 08:50:02 PM »
I'm so Team Ian now! He has to win this! I watched last nights begining with Frank's eviction interview and it was a crazy episode.

I can't stand Dan anymore. He's a nice dude, he's a great player but it would be unfair for him to win again. He has to leave.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #397 on: September 08, 2012, 06:19:35 PM »
Give the prize to Jenn Arroyo.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #398 on: September 08, 2012, 06:48:23 PM »
Unless Jenn gets the POV, I think she will get Quacked by the Quack Pack.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #399 on: September 08, 2012, 08:56:58 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Shane has won the POV!

- Message from Dan, I added Spoiler tags.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 09:00:42 PM by Dan »
:) Live happy every day!!! <3