Author Topic: Grande Fratello 12 Italy  (Read 71505 times)

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline azzurra53

• Intruder
Re: Grande Fratello 12 Italy
« Reply #226 on: January 22, 2012, 01:56:06 PM »
Can someone explain to me a few things ....

A) What is going on with Amedeo and Chiara? Does Amedeo have a girlfreind?

B) What is the deal between Monica and Fabrizio? Was Fabrizio with another girl in the house before??

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #227 on: January 23, 2012, 03:19:16 PM »
So far Rudolf has waived immunity to open a letter from his girlfriend. Now he is arguing with Alessia, who suggests he leaves the house.

Update - he's packing his stuff and some of the housemates (Ilenia, Amedeo, Vito) are trying to stop him.

Amedeo and Chiara are arguing now. ::)

Wow, Alessia really loves to give her opinions on the housemates to their face. I'd be shocked if I saw Brian/Julie do this in a live show.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 03:30:28 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #228 on: January 23, 2012, 03:32:58 PM »
Rudolf is now in the Confession Room waiting to talk to Alessia/producers.

I'm not sure if they've ejected Daniel yet, but I can't see him in the house so I think they already have.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #229 on: January 23, 2012, 03:33:25 PM »
Rudolf leaving?? Noooo, he should stay.  :(
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #230 on: January 23, 2012, 03:35:46 PM »

I have never seen a host shout at a housemate the way Alessia did. She was telling him if he was unhappy he should leave, and when he tried she called him to the Confession Room. As I see it, he's pretty intent on leaving.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #231 on: January 23, 2012, 03:38:12 PM »

I have never seen a host shout at a housemate the way Alessia did. She was telling him if he was unhappy he should leave, and when he tried she called him to the Confession Room. As I see it, he's pretty intent on leaving.
The only host who i can comparate with Alessia is Mercedes Milá, she was very hard with some housemates. I remember the same situation Alessia-Rudolf when Loli GH10 was unhappy in the house.

PD: Any link? I can't watch the show :(
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #232 on: January 23, 2012, 03:39:57 PM »

The only host who i can comparate with Alessia is Mercedes Milá, she was very hard with some housemates. I remember the same situation Alessia-Rudolf when Loli GH10 was unhappy in the house.

I think Rial was also like her. Last year he had a huge argument with Emanuel in the live show

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #233 on: January 23, 2012, 03:41:01 PM »

I think Rial was also like her. Last year he had a huge argument with Emanuel in the live show

Oh yes, I remember that. Although I could never watch Rial for more than five minutes without an overwhelming urge to punch the computer screen. :D

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #234 on: January 23, 2012, 03:43:09 PM »

This one was posted a couple of pages back - http://www.coolstreaming.us/blog/diretta-tv/

Oh I remember when Mercedes was extremely tough on Julio and Flori as well. Well I think Alessia's actions tonight can top even those of Mercedes and Rial.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #235 on: January 23, 2012, 03:45:27 PM »

This one was posted a couple of pages back - http://www.coolstreaming.us/blog/diretta-tv/

Oh I remember when Mercedes was extremely tough on Julio and Flori as well. Well I think Alessia's actions tonight can top even those of Mercedes and Rial.

But Julio and Flor deserved to be trated like Mercedes did. They wanted to manipulate the show and make false showmances.

I love this moment, all the housemates trying to convice Rudolf to stay  :'(

Thanks for the link  ;)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #236 on: January 23, 2012, 03:46:02 PM »
Rudolf is like a yo-yo now. ::)

Firstly he goes to the door and then the Confession Room, and then after his talk with Alessia he tried to leave and all of the housemates gathered at the door to try and stop him after Alessia tried unsuccessfully to convince him to stay. Now he's back inside the house trying to leave and Ilenia is still trying to convince him to stay.

Yeah Julio and Flor definitely deserved the treatment they received from Mercedes in my opinion.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #237 on: January 23, 2012, 03:46:58 PM »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #238 on: January 23, 2012, 03:48:45 PM »
The other housemates are physically trying to force Rudolf away from the Red Door.

But finally, Rudolf has voluntarily exited the house. Ilenia is crying.

Daniel is still there, for now.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #239 on: January 23, 2012, 03:50:29 PM »
The other housemates are physically trying to force Rudolf away from the Red Door.

Do you know why Alessia & Rudolf were arguing?

I think it's really unfair that a housemate decided to leave the house due to the host ::). She is there just to tell them the results of the nominations and evictions ::)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #240 on: January 23, 2012, 03:51:44 PM »
That was awesome .
Yep, Daniel' s still there ...

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #241 on: January 23, 2012, 03:54:11 PM »

I think it's really unfair that a housemate decided to leave the house due to the host ::). She is there just to tell them the results of the nominations and evictions ::)

It was sort of along the lines of Rudolf was angry over the content of the letter (I think his girlfriend broke up with him) and said he didn't want to be there and then accused the producers of messing around with him. Alessia defended the production and said that if he wanted to accuse the production team and herself he should leave. When he acted on her threat, packing his bags and walking to the door, Alessia asked him to stay and think of his family (his mother and father are in the audience) and that they wouldn't want him to leave. But I think the damage had been done and he was determined to leave.

I think (I'm not sure) that at one point Alessia called Rudolf "uneducated".

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
« Reply #242 on: January 23, 2012, 03:56:35 PM »
Drama in the house !!
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #243 on: January 23, 2012, 03:59:29 PM »
I first thought when Alessia called Vito to the Confession Room she was going to reprimand him for nearly forcing Rudolf to stay in the house. :D

More drama coming up with Daniel. >:D

Ilenia and Gaia are crying in the bedroom.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #244 on: January 23, 2012, 04:01:21 PM »

It was sort of along the lines of Rudolf was angry over the content of the letter (I think his girlfriend broke up with him) and said he didn't want to be there and then accused the producers of messing around with him. Alessia defended the production and said that if he wanted to accuse the production team and herself he should leave. When he acted on her threat, packing his bags and walking to the door, Alessia asked him to stay and think of his family (his mother and father are in the audience) and that they wouldn't want him to leave. But I think the damage had been done and he was determined to leave.

I think (I'm not sure) that at one point Alessia called Rudolf "uneducated".
Wow, I feel so bad for him

And I think he was right, the producers want to have more drama and they are playing with them. Alessia's attitude was just pathetic

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #245 on: January 23, 2012, 04:03:44 PM »
Amedeo is the 1st saved. What a surprise...  ::)

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #246 on: January 23, 2012, 04:05:14 PM »
Amedeo is safe.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #247 on: January 23, 2012, 04:08:40 PM »
Monica sees her boyfriend Diego, after she has been kissing Fabrizio. Straight away she begins to shout at him. She says Diego was not there for her when her father had a stroke or her friend died.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 04:13:57 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #248 on: January 23, 2012, 04:11:56 PM »
Monica sees her boyfriend Diego, after she has been kissing one of the other housemates (I think Daniel?). Straight away she begins to shout at him.
Why right now and not after the announce of the evicted HM?
I thinik she'll be evicted.

- Alessia asked to Monica to talk slower because she has a "big accent" and some words are hard to understand.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #249 on: January 23, 2012, 04:13:02 PM »
Monica is very annoying.  >:(