Author Topic: Big Brother 12 Germany  (Read 22905 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
Re: Big Brother 12 Germany
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2015, 04:56:40 PM »
Quote from: Brekkie
Why are there two diary rooms?   Also it's been a few years now since Germany ditched the camera runs - surprising other versions haven't followed suit.
Thanks God! :P

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2015, 03:06:05 AM »
The brand new house: they just built it into to scene of the Promi-Big-Brother-basement from August this year. So this means they got three weeks to rebuild a huge area actually. Even though I think the brand new garden of the civilian series has been already built when the celebrity version where still on air this year.

The group-diary-room (Sprechzimmer 1) is indeed the former diary room of the basement. The single-diary-room (Sprechzimmer 2) is actually the former entry/exit of the basement. Between the diary rooms there is now the new lock.

As you can see in the middle of the inner house there is an gap where nothing seems to be located... in effect there is the staircase placed.

&

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2015, 06:14:38 AM »
There are rumours about another "famous" housemate who enters the house during tonight's live launch.

The person is known from being an actor in the tv show "Berlin Tag & Nacht" (Berlin Day & Night) which is some kind of scripted reality show.

Again hundreds of comments on facebook with people who are really angry about this light version of celebrity BB. Most of them think it will be the final series of BB since a lot of viewers feel deceived and many of them won't watch it anymore as they say.

Also many people are claiming that the now chosen hm's have not been taking part in the regular application procedure but they have been asked by the production if they would like to participate...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 06:40:51 AM by rocco »

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #103 on: September 22, 2015, 06:38:36 AM »
If you guys want to prepare yourself for the upcoming season with old ones you can watch this channel on ustream.
Big Brother 247 on USTREAM: Deutsch. Comedy

Currently it's Big Brother 8 and it's mostly streamed in the evening(CET).

Thanks for the link!
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #104 on: September 22, 2015, 09:06:04 AM »
A house tour with Promi Big Brother 3 finalist Sarah Nowak:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGihf1t-eoU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGihf1t-eoU</a>
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #105 on: September 22, 2015, 10:58:02 AM »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #106 on: September 22, 2015, 11:03:43 AM »
I thought this launched yesterday LOL

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #107 on: September 22, 2015, 11:05:47 AM »
Quote from: André
I thought this launched yesterday LOL
[2] kkkkk

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
« Reply #108 on: September 22, 2015, 11:28:50 AM »
The other candidates are:
Thomas(32) from Aschersleben
Sofia(33) from Hamburg
Bianca(36) from Hummelsüttel
Atchi(35) from Berlin-Moabit
Kevin(26) from Dortmund
Asa(40) from Cologne/but born in Iceland
Hans-Christian from Vienna

BTW: Lusy's originally from Belarus but living in Vienna

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #109 on: September 22, 2015, 01:19:02 PM »
So far: absolutely aweful, like an accident

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #110 on: September 22, 2015, 01:21:29 PM »
housemates have to make pairs. The first six who entered have to chose. The one "celebrity" from austria who also is a russian has chosen another male celebrity who was mr something. Both seem to be disgusting characters

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #111 on: September 22, 2015, 03:49:23 PM »
who casts these people? it seems like they advised everything that they should've avoided after further complains about the trashy HMs from later seasons. I have to admit that there are a few interesting HMs but the majority seems to be stupid, annoying and unsympatic. but the most embarassing thing has to be that the majority of these people happens to "know" each other through fb and weren't even shy to not admit it once they saw each other. :-X

also they adapted the couple twist which was never successful so far anyway but is kept repeated everywhere.
major flop indeed!

My fav is Asa so far, whom I felt very sorry for when she entered with all those superficial bimbos, and I hope Bianca can provide us some bitch-moments, those two are the true exception in between a lot of dull female characters. what a shame.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #112 on: September 22, 2015, 10:37:36 PM »
Intro :P

! No longer available

Offline Filomena

• Power of Veto
« Reply #113 on: September 23, 2015, 02:50:31 AM »
who casts these people? it seems like they advised everything that they should've avoided after further complains about the trashy HMs from later seasons. I have to admit that there are a few interesting HMs but the majority seems to be stupid, annoying and unsympatic. but the most embarassing thing has to be that the majority of these people happens to "know" each other through fb and weren't even shy to not admit it once they saw each other. :-X

I agree on the few interesting HMs, for example the guy sitting in the cage atm, he seems to be an idiot, but I think hes your typical "enabler" who can set little fires here and there, Im very curious about his role in the future.
also this Kevin character seems to be very straight forward, he doesnt seem to give a shit, gonna be interesting as well when the first major confrontation happens.
Other then that I think theres 2-3 others who have potential for entertaining confrontations/discussions, we all know how self centered, egoistic HMs turned out in the end...alsways fights over little shit :D...just give it a couple more days and hell will break loose imo.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #114 on: September 23, 2015, 04:28:42 PM »
how did the ratings?

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #115 on: September 23, 2015, 05:07:10 PM »
how did the ratings?

The ratings where quite well. Sixx's CEO has said in an interview before the launch it would be a success if ratings above the average sixx's ratings can get generated.

Yesterday's 3 hours live launch has reached in average 4.0 percent within the target group of the 14 to 49 years old viewers. Live launch and re-run of it straight after has generated about 1,000,000 viewers in numbers.

Everyone is waiting for the ratings of the regular highlight shows.

http://www.horizont.net/medien/tvquoten/TV-Quoten-Starker-Start-fuer-Big-Brother-bei-Sixx-136508

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #116 on: September 23, 2015, 05:31:33 PM »

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2015, 03:22:45 AM »
First daily episode has lost 1/3 of the viewers compared to the launch. Still a success for sixx but it better shouldn't go on like that. Well in my opinion everyone can stop watching at those wannabe fame whores.

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2015, 05:40:02 AM »
HC (hans christian) and Tim - both wannabe fame whores - have had trouble with the others during the last night's weekly shopping task.

As housemates have to occupy team seats in the garden during the whole week (till tuesday), they also have to sit there at night times.

HC & Tim (attention whores) decided by themselves to take over the night shift all alone. However, it wasn't agreed by the others and Àsa doesn't wanted to give up her regular shift as well as others. The fame whores didn't care at all and they were like very arrogant and selfish. Arguments like that they wouldn't be fit enough during the next day when they aren't sleeping at all in the night, the both of them have not even reacted on. HC said he don't need anyone in that house as he already has his team partner (Tim). Tim was like really arse-licking with HC - maybe he has a crush on him?!

Furthermore, also Kevin has slagged very bad about Àsa when she wasn't with him at this moment. He said something that hasn't anything to do with Àsa and then, just to be an asshole, he said: "No, I don't mean the fat one..." Indeed Germans don't like such an behaviour and he will get his consequences for it soon. Tuesday the first one goes already, hope it's Kevin but there would be also enough other subjects to reject.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 05:45:45 AM by rocco »

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2015, 08:10:09 AM »
HC (wannabe fame whore from Austria) just went to the diary room to complain about the fact that he isn't allowed to sleep during daytime. He just treathened Big Brother to leave the house if he will not be allowed to have a nap in daytime.

My opinion: out with him immediately, what does he think who he his? Fucking nobody

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2015, 02:25:15 PM »
Rocco is the new Brekkie taking it to a whole new level

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #121 on: September 24, 2015, 02:30:51 PM »
what do you mean ? kkk. It gives something deeper to WoBB in which the members just have posts with "DIVAS !<3 RAINHA" or, it give ssomething annoying, it's heavy. ? kkk.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #122 on: September 24, 2015, 02:33:21 PM »
what do you mean ? kkk. It gives something deeper to WoBB in which the members just have posts with "DIVAS !<3 RAINHA" or, it give ssomething annoying, it's heavy. ? kkk.

I'm just saying i appreciate Rocco's sudden OTTNN presence

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #123 on: September 24, 2015, 02:54:37 PM »

I'm just saying i appreciate Rocco's sudden OTTNN presence
kkkkkk as long as we don't read the same speech @ each post, I can appreciate too!

Offline Filomena

• Power of Veto
« Reply #124 on: September 25, 2015, 12:59:32 AM »
My opinion: out with him immediately, what does he think who he his? Fucking nobody

god please no, leave him in there, shit is getting more and more heated between the HMs and very entertaining to watch :D