Author Topic: Big Brother 12 Germany  (Read 25634 times)

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
Re: Big Brother 12 Germany
« Reply #175 on: October 10, 2015, 10:12:50 AM »
Ratings: new negative all-time record
http://bbfun.de/news/big-brother-2015/quoten-sixx-bb12-1292929074.html
Yesterday BB had the worst ratings in history

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #176 on: October 11, 2015, 10:18:09 AM »
Again a new negative all-time record
The show dies faster than expected

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #177 on: October 11, 2015, 10:52:45 AM »
Ok, we already got the show doesn't have audience!

Jøsêttö

« Reply #178 on: October 11, 2015, 01:32:51 PM »
Ok, we already got the show doesn't have audience!
kkkk you're soon going to get a PM with wroted "Get a life!! ::)" x)
He should get a brain. Sixxx is way smaller than a general channel, so it's normal ratings are worst than ever. Maybe in the end he is right though, but he's a pain more than anything right now.

My apologies rocco, for everything.

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #179 on: October 12, 2015, 10:49:35 AM »
Why BB12 is such an failure?

- The online magazine quotenmeter.de is looking for the reasons why the current series failed so extremely.

- They do comparisons between the former years and try to figure out the factor of success in the past

Than they do a poll:

"What is the reason for the bad rating performance?
25.5%  1.) The basic concept is just boring, we do need two living areas (poor/rich) again
36.5%  2.) I don't like the chosen participants
  1.5%  3.) The house is too small and not designed well
23.7%  4.) It's because of the broadcasting time (10:10 pm) - for me it should be aired at 7 pm
12.8%  5.) It's because of the channel, who is watching sixx?"

http://www.quotenmeter.de/n/81190/big-brother-12-ein-rueckschritt-in-vergangene-tv-zeiten
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:27:16 PM by rocco »

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #180 on: October 13, 2015, 07:23:42 PM »
Live Show has started. Big Brother has announced the breach of the rules in the past will have consequences tonight. The public can vote to nominate one of the housemates. Promi Big Brother 2 winner, Aaron Troschke is visiting Jochen Bendel in the studio.

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #181 on: October 13, 2015, 07:27:29 PM »
Now they show boring story from Kevin & Sharon - they are in a relationship with each other now

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #182 on: October 13, 2015, 11:04:41 PM »
now that rap-contest was actually quite funny - especially since they were all doing so bad. :D

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #183 on: October 14, 2015, 12:20:54 AM »
As rocco said, the public voted to nominate 2 contestants. Their votes went to Hans-Christian (39.6%) and Ása  :'( (16.9%)

Top 4:

Then each houseamte had to vote for 2 housemates:

PUBLIC = Hans-Christian & Ása
MANUEL = Hans-Christian & Bianca
ÁSA = Hans-Christian & Bianca
MARIA = Christian & Ása
ATCHI = Hans-Christian & Bianca
SHARON = Bianca & Hans-Christian
BIANCA = Hans-Christian & Kevin
HANS-CHRISTIAN = Ása & Bianca
GUIDO = Sharon & Hans-Christian ::)
LUSY = Hans-Christian & Atchi
CHRISTIAN = Hans-Christian & Bianca
KEVIN = Hans-Christian & Bianca
THOMAS = Christian & Bianca

So with 10 votes HANS-CHRISTIAN was nominated by the housemates and he will face the public vote with his partner GUIDO

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #184 on: October 14, 2015, 03:37:56 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
now that rap-contest was actually quite funny - especially since they were all doing so bad. (Image removed from quote.)

Well, the most ridiculous thing was how close they were to passing the task.
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #185 on: October 15, 2015, 12:50:40 PM »
They have deserved to have such disgusting food, cold water and no luxery this week. They are lazy, boring and not able to generate acceptable ratings. Now they are complaining and threaten Big Brother with voluntary exits.

I only keep an eye on the ratings, the show itself already died for me.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #186 on: October 16, 2015, 06:55:43 AM »
Quote from: rocco
They have deserved to have such disgusting food, cold water and no luxery this week. They are lazy, boring and not able to generate acceptable ratings. Now they are complaining and threaten Big Brother with voluntary exits.

I only keep an eye on the ratings, the show itself already died for me.
You seem to be a very sad person. Wanting people to starve because they cannot garner good ratings according to you? Really? I guess you would be fine with Gladiator Games such in antic rome or 'The Hunger Games'? I feel really sorry for you...

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #187 on: October 16, 2015, 01:44:59 PM »
YOU ARE PATHETIC

YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE GOING ON

YOU HAVE NO TALENT

AND I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU

I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY ABOUT YOU BECAUSE I'LL FLIP YOU OVER THE COUCH

FOR REAL

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #188 on: October 17, 2015, 01:23:08 AM »
thanks bea, maybe he will kept his mouth should for good now :D
I actually think this is a rather interesting season (after the expectations have been very low since German reality tv is just....on the non-upper skale) and its a shame that its burried on Sixx because I think on RTL 2 it would get as good ratings as the former seasons. even though some of the cast members are justt as they where when they entered (stereotype meaning trashy and fake) there are some people I wouln't thought would apply or get cast a couple of years ago such as Asa, Bianca and the intruder who's paired with H.C. now (very interesting conflict which I wouldn't have seen coming tbh - maybe the pair-thing is worth it somehow especially since it didn't put Bianca on the list who would've been gone for sure).

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #189 on: October 17, 2015, 07:42:51 AM »
Well, here's a state of play roughly 1/3 in. Let's do it by teams:

TEAM BLACK:

Bianca is very irritating. But she is also very entertaining because she is very unpredictable and erratic. I think she's living on borrowed time. If HC is evicted, she is clearly the next one out.

Sharon had sex with Kevin in the most forced showmance of Big Brother worldwide. There is no ounce of real feeling from her side. In state of gameplay, she wants her team partner gone but will she get her out now that she's in a showmance really no one likes?

TEAM RED

Lusy is there. She is kind of ditzy which is seen in this week's shopping task. On the other hand, she knows that it is good not to make waves but she lets her opinion hear. Is probably making the final with her team partner...

Christian is the nice guy. He is probably going to win. He and Lusy are probably to wherever the majority goes at the moment but I think are gonna make a stand once the obvious targets are gone.

TEAM YELLOW

Ása is the one pulling the strings. I think she has a couple of people think to go after HC everytime he will not be evicted, she gets away with doing really nothing in the house and tries to be a really, witty female player in the DR. But some of her comments kind of derailed her popularity a bit. But yeah, she is the power player at the moment.

Manuel is probably Ása's puppet at the moment. He really does what Ása tells her because I think he really has a mind of a 5-year-old. He really behaves like a little kid which is yet currently more cute than annoying but can turn any other way.

Team Green:

Hans-Christian is public enemy #1. He sees himself as kind of a villain. Well, he is but he is abysmal at keeping people vote his way since Tim is evicted. He can't pick up the people who are not in Ása's group of like 7 so he may probably against his new teammate.

Guido is having none of HC's shenanigans. He doesn't let him be manipulated him and also is getting into arguments with him. Does him award that brownie points with the public? I really don't know, we will see on Tuesday who gets evicted. I think it's a really close call.

TEAM BLUE:

Kevin had sex with Sharon, he has feelings for her and he is a fool. He is very assi and moans about like every obstacle put by Big Brother in the game.

Thomas is as much of a wimp as his teammate. Apart from having no loyalties, he clearly is the most useless male housemate in there.

TEAM WHITE:

Maria is, speaking of useless, the most uninteresting housemate ever. Is she even there and do I know something about her? No, clearly not. And I don't think she's as innocent as she looks.

Atchi is a know-it-all and therefore rubbing people the wrong way on the outside. I think he is a really easy guy to get evicted. He thinks he is "in power" but he just comes across as just being a vote against HC.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #190 on: October 17, 2015, 02:55:54 PM »
Well, here's a state of play roughly 1/3 in. Let's do it by teams:

TEAM BLACK:

Bianca is very irritating. But she is also very entertaining because she is very unpredictable and erratic. I think she's living on borrowed time. If HC is evicted, she is clearly the next one out.

Sharon had sex with Kevin in the most forced showmance of Big Brother worldwide. There is no ounce of real feeling from her side. In state of gameplay, she wants her team partner gone but will she get her out now that she's in a showmance really no one likes?

TEAM RED

Lusy is there. She is kind of ditzy which is seen in this week's shopping task. On the other hand, she knows that it is good not to make waves but she lets her opinion hear. Is probably making the final with her team partner...

Christian is the nice guy. He is probably going to win. He and Lusy are probably to wherever the majority goes at the moment but I think are gonna make a stand once the obvious targets are gone.

TEAM YELLOW

Ása is the one pulling the strings. I think she has a couple of people think to go after HC everytime he will not be evicted, she gets away with doing really nothing in the house and tries to be a really, witty female player in the DR. But some of her comments kind of derailed her popularity a bit. But yeah, she is the power player at the moment.

Manuel is probably Ása's puppet at the moment. He really does what Ása tells her because I think he really has a mind of a 5-year-old. He really behaves like a little kid which is yet currently more cute than annoying but can turn any other way.

Team Green:

Hans-Christian is public enemy #1. He sees himself as kind of a villain. Well, he is but he is abysmal at keeping people vote his way since Tim is evicted. He can't pick up the people who are not in Ása's group of like 7 so he may probably against his new teammate.

Guido is having none of HC's shenanigans. He doesn't let him be manipulated him and also is getting into arguments with him. Does him award that brownie points with the public? I really don't know, we will see on Tuesday who gets evicted. I think it's a really close call.

TEAM BLUE:

Kevin had sex with Sharon, he has feelings for her and he is a fool. He is very assi and moans about like every obstacle put by Big Brother in the game.

Thomas is as much of a wimp as his teammate. Apart from having no loyalties, he clearly is the most useless male housemate in there.

TEAM WHITE:

Maria is, speaking of useless, the most uninteresting housemate ever. Is she even there and do I know something about her? No, clearly not. And I don't think she's as innocent as she looks.

Atchi is a know-it-all and therefore rubbing people the wrong way on the outside. I think he is a really easy guy to get evicted. He thinks he is "in power" but he just comes across as just being a vote against HC.

Thanks for the recap HJPK!  ;D

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #191 on: October 17, 2015, 04:55:41 PM »
series is boring as hell like from the beginning. Don't waste time to watch it, it will end soon anyway

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #192 on: October 18, 2015, 09:05:55 AM »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #193 on: October 18, 2015, 11:21:39 AM »
ratings went up in comparison - are you sure you wanted to prove that with your latest poll, trollie? :o:D

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #194 on: October 18, 2015, 01:40:11 PM »
Big Brother: ratings from saturday under channel average

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #195 on: October 18, 2015, 02:31:05 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

Jøsêttö

« Reply #196 on: October 18, 2015, 03:19:23 PM »
series is boring as hell like from the beginning. Don't waste time to watch it, it will end soon anyway
Are you sure the viewers are the only ones wasting time ? Aren't you wasting yours too ? Unless you work for a competing channel, I don't see your goal here in this forum. Go to a Deutsch forum if you want, here nobody is obssessed abt the ratings.

Again, my apologies.

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #197 on: October 19, 2015, 02:59:08 PM »
Are you sure the viewers are the only ones wasting time ? Aren't you wasting yours too ? Unless you work for a competing channel, I don't see your goal here in this forum. Go to a Deutsch forum if you want, here nobody is obssessed abt the ratings.

Again, my apologies.

:-*

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #198 on: October 20, 2015, 08:42:06 PM »
The 3rd housemate to be evicted is...HANS-CHRISTIAN ;D

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #199 on: October 20, 2015, 09:01:16 PM »
Guido has to pick a new team partner and he picks Sharon!

Bianca has to pick next and she picks Maria!

Atchi has to pick next and he picks Kevin!

Thomas has to pick next and he picks Manuel!

Àsa has to pick next and she picks Lusy!

« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 09:08:39 PM by HJPK123 »