Author Topic: Big Brother - Would you Rather?  (Read 13061 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother - Would you Rather?
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2011, 11:06:47 AM »
Without a doubt I'd rather do my own evitions ! It must be so boring to do the "spy" ...

Would you rather have a final week with a theme of "remembering the highlights of the season" or have guest all week long ?

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2011, 01:24:16 PM »
Have a guest.

Would you rather be backdorred in BBUS or be evicted in BBUK with 90%+ votes?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2011, 01:31:13 PM »
Well now I wouldn't mind because not enough people watch BBUK for it to affect your life, and Im too truthful to win BBUSA, it's all about the bacstabbing and alliances, I'd rather just make my opinions known rather than keeping quiet ;)

Would you rather watch a short series with several random evictions (Finland having several early evictions) or a long series with new HM's constantly entering? (BB Germany)
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2011, 02:22:47 PM »
Finlands shorter edition - its much more fitting the 100 days idea. Germany is constantly violating the original concept of BB to be locked for three months.

Would you rather like to be involved in the Room 101 twist as the one who's being fooled as it was done on BBUK6 and BBDE6 or be a mole / saboteur who's working as BBs secret angel?

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2011, 08:08:17 AM »
Be a mole/sabateur. I'd do that if even it wasn't a twist.  ;D

Would you rather see me, as Admin, adopt a policy that if two or more user's get into verbal/cyber aggression with each other, they'll be placed on a nomination block and other users will be given the week to vote to save which person they want to see remain in the forum. The one with the least percentage of votes will be banned from the BB WoBB house forum.

OR, would you rather see me create a Hell Boards and take random users and place them there and have them complete seveeral tasks before re-entering the regular forum.

Trust me, I have no intentions of playing these tricks. This is just a question.  ;)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2011, 01:10:50 PM »
Oh Daniel you rascal, look at you trying to bring dynamicw to the forum ;D

I'd say have other users vote to save as it'd givee an indication of what each user feels towards another ;)

Do you prefer evil BB or lenient BB?

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2011, 07:25:41 AM »
Actually, Ressurected, this may be a bit surprising, but my given name is Dan, not "Daniel". My parents figured since I'd be called Dan, just name me Dan. Just like my cousin is named Jeremy, not "Jeremiah".  ;)

I'll go with evil BB. Would you rather go a week in BB with no alcohol or go a week in BB restricted from hot water?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2011, 07:45:21 AM »
Actually, Ressurected, this may be a bit surprising, but my given name is Dan, not "Daniel". My parents figured since I'd be called Dan, just name me Dan. Just like my cousin is named Jeremy, not "Jeremiah".  ;)

OK then :)

I'd go without alcohol, I'd moan about it but Im too much of a vain, clean freak to go without a shower twice a day ::)

If you entered the house, would you play the game and form and/or join an alliance OR would you go in for the experience and remain an individual?

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
  • Username: grahamuk
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2011, 01:36:51 PM »
I hate alliances in Big Brother. The show should be about togetherness not splitting in 2 halves. So I'd rather go in for the experience and remain an individual.

Would you rather watch a house full of good looking boring people or a house full of ugly interesting people?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2011, 06:30:10 AM »
I hate alliances in Big Brother. The show should be about togetherness not splitting in 2 halves. So I'd rather go in for the experience and remain an individual.

Would you rather watch a house full of good looking boring people or a house full of ugly interesting people?

I don't know because the show is all about entertainment value and HM complexity rather than the hotties but a lot of vain people watch because there are sexy HM's in there. Also for me it's nic to have some vacuous, good looking brainless idiot in there who I can poke fun at and mock.

If you were in the house would you want a pet/animal in there or not?

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2011, 09:14:30 AM »
I'd rather have a pet, something not boring, but rather a pain.

Would you rather have Klaus (BB Germany) dress up as Santa and become "Santa Klaus" & come to your house and deliver bogus toys or would you rather have Rachel (BBUS) come to your house and cry in your bushes every night?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2011, 10:22:29 AM »
Racehl all the way. I'd (and many others) would get themselves kicked out for assaulting him, I loathed Klaus. Rachel's crying wouldn't bother me, I can put up with cryers.

If you had the chance would you get yorself involved romantically with another HM or would you not?

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2011, 11:24:51 AM »
If i feel the same, i will take that opportunity to gain popularity, but if not, i'll not. I'll rather have some "flirting" moments than romantically involved. :D

What would you prefer?.. Public Nominating then Housemates Evict, or the regular ones, housemates, nominating,public does the eviction. :D

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2011, 01:21:50 PM »
I prefer housemates nominating and public evicting, as I think the public should always have the final say in who stays and who goes.

If you was a Housemate in a country that didn't censor nudity on the TV shows and live feed, would you shower fully nude or would you shower in bikini/trunks?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2011, 01:42:48 PM »
I'd shower with some small trunks. I couldn't imagine watching the show back and seeing myself in the nude :D

If you didn't think the HM's you want to nominate wouldn't have a chance of being up, would you nominate the obvious choices to decrease the chances of yourself facing the vote?

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2011, 02:31:01 PM »
I'd shower naked, LOL. I'd probably be one to streak through the house.

Now to answer the above question, I'd nominate the obvious choices to avoid nominations.

Would you rather wear the BBUS11 banana suit or be dared into running through the house naked?  ;D

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2011, 03:31:08 PM »
I'd rather wear the banana suit. I've nothing against running round the house naked, I just wouldn't want my mum watching it on the highlights show.

Would you rather watch a Teen Big Brother with 13-17 year olds like The Philippines or with 18-19 year olds?

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2011, 04:11:09 PM »
I'd prefer 18-19 year olds. Big Brother is NOT meant for those underaged. I'd find another summer hobby.

Would you rather live in a house/weatch a season where majority of the guys are alpha-male or majority of the guys are boring?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2011, 09:34:11 AM »
Alpha Males. Boring males tend to get vocal behind your back but never have the front to say what they really think to your face. I'd rather have someone make their feelings exactly known to me rather than chatting behind my back.

If there was a twist, would you rather live in a house with all HM's the same sex as you or the opposite sex?

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2011, 03:45:02 PM »
Definitely live in a house where everyone is the same sex as me. If I found myself in a house with only 12 females, I would walk.

Would you rather have a 3 week Celebrity Big Brother like the UK or a 100 day Celebrity Big Brother like India?

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2011, 03:49:58 PM »
Definitely a 3 week CBB like the UK

Would you rather have a live show to show the nominations like in Argentina or show the nominations in the daily show like the UK?

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2011, 01:00:58 PM »
I love LIVE SHOWS and having a live nominations is really fun to watch. The housemates are all tensed and clueless on the list as well as with the public. There is no room for spoilers. :D

Would you rather have celebrity housemates being mixed with anonymous ones in a regular season (with two houses to accommodate them both and make them fight for the first few weeks then merge them later) or a pure anonymous season with no trace of any celebrity at all. ?? .:D

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2011, 01:45:23 PM »
PURE ANONYMOUS. Anonymous seasons are great! At least for me. Not a big fan of Celebrity seasons since usually have not so great castings.

Which season is better: a season with absolutely NO twists (housemates easily tend to be themselves) at all or a season FILLED with twists (producers usually focus on the game)??
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2011, 01:54:19 PM »
I want a season FILLED with Twists.. a season with absolutely no twist have the tendency to be a boring season if casting will not be good. Yes, housemates have the tendency to be themselves, but what if, their real selves are just boring and being lazy all day. :D

Would you rather have a real Big Brother who hides behind the camera, manipulates the house just like on the 1984 novel by george orwell  and lives with the housemates or a sexless, purely invisible one just like on the UK?. :D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2011, 08:58:51 PM »
Definately a 1984 type. I liked how in Big Brother in Australia was known as 'he' I liked that he spoke to the HM's like he was a presence on the house in the UK it's that bland professional monotned voice-over, and HM's have no respect for the authority, in fact they often take the piss out of the voice ;D

Do you prefer a launch night with few HM's (BB Germany) or 18+? (Usually Argentina & Italy)