Author Topic: Big Brother Brazil 12  (Read 173585 times)

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
Re: Big Brother Brazil 12
« Reply #300 on: January 16, 2012, 01:37:59 PM »
What days are there parites

Wednesday and Saturday
Welcome to the forum ;)

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #301 on: January 16, 2012, 01:48:55 PM »
I think we have a renewal of the BBB 5 ::)

''Defenders'' = Good team

Jake, Fabiana, Kelly, João M, Fael and maybe Mayara

''Unbelievable'' = Evil team

Yuri, Ronaldo, Rafa, Monique, Daniel, João C, Renata and Jonas

Laisa is going to be on both sides and come in therefore final :)

Ok, then I woke up :D :D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 06:19:17 PM by Rodd »

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #302 on: January 16, 2012, 01:59:57 PM »
Police want Monique to take of corpus delicti :o

Rio - The controversy involving the alleged rape of BBB Monique left the network and became a topic of police. On Monday, the police chief Antonio Ricardo, head of Police Precinct 32 (Taquara) ordered a team of police were to the Projac, where is the house of Big Brother Brazil 12, with a guide to the corpus delicti sister.

However, according to the chief, Monique is not required to take the exam, which can only be done with your consent.

"The goal of screening is to confirm that conditions were carnal. If the incident occurred outside the state of consciousness, is serious and needs to be investigated," he said.

Antonio Ricardo, who is in Argentina, said he knew of the case through the press and the record made ​​in accordance with what he saw in the media. "I ordered the video from Youtube is transposed to a police computer," it said. "The commissioner made ​​the registration wizard. Now you have to do corpus delicti."

The delegation returned to Brazil on Tuesday, 15h, and will personally conduct the case. Until then, it will continue instructing his team.

O DIA
http://odia.ig.com.br/portal/diversaoetv/bigbrother_12/html/2012/1/policia_quer_que_monique_faca_exame_de_corpo_de_delito_218760.html

Offline Daniel

• Winner
  • Username: daniel
« Reply #303 on: January 16, 2012, 03:00:05 PM »
Police want Monique to take of corpus delicti :o

Rio - The controversy involving the alleged rape of BBB Monique left the network and became a topic of police. On Monday, the police chief Antonio Ricardo, head of Police Precinct 32 (Taquara) ordered a team of police were to the Projac, where is the house of Big Brother Brazil 12, with a guide to the corpus delicti sister.

However, according to the chief, Monique is not required to take the exam, which can only be done with your consent.

"The goal of screening is to confirm that conditions were carnal. If the incident occurred outside the state of consciousness, is serious and needs to be investigated," he said.

Antonio Ricardo, who is in Argentina, said he knew of the case through the press and the record made ​​in accordance with what he saw in the media. "I ordered the video from Youtube is transposed to a police computer," it said. "The commissioner made ​​the registration wizard. Now you have to do corpus delicti."

The delegation returned to Brazil on Tuesday, 15h, and will personally conduct the case. Until then, it will continue instructing his team.

O DIA
http://odia.ig.com.br/portal/diversaoetv/bigbrother_12/html/2012/1/policia_quer_que_monique_faca_exame_de_corpo_de_delito_218760.html

The director Boninho said: "There was no rape in BBB12, Daniel is a victim of racism."..

http://f5.folha.uol.com.br/televisao/1035033-nao-houve-estupro-no-bbb12-e-daniel-e-vitima-de-racismo-diz-boninho.shtml

..And the Police of Rio de Janeiro sends investigators to Projac (Studios of Rede Globo where is the Big Brother house) to investigate the suspicion of rape in "BBB12"

http://televisao.uol.com.br/bbb/bbb12/noticias/redacao/2012/01/16/policia-manda-investigadores-ao-projac-para-apurar-suspeita-de-estupro-no-bbb12.htm

Now Monique was called to go to the Diary Room and the producers puts music for the others housemates.

http://televisao.uol.com.br/bbb/bbb12/noticias/redacao/2012/01/16/producao-coloca-musica-na-casa-do-bbb-enquanto-monique-esta-no-confessionario.htm

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #304 on: January 16, 2012, 03:04:19 PM »
I believe that it is a race issue and it makes me sick that there are people in the world like that you can see clear as day she is up I'm sure if she thought he did nit wrong she would had with to the dr has Daniel been told about what is going on outside
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #305 on: January 16, 2012, 03:14:53 PM »
I believe that it is a race issue and it makes me sick that there are people in the world like that you can see clear as day she is up I'm sure if she thought he did nit wrong she would had with to the dr has Daniel been told about what is going on outside

Are you Brazilian?

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #306 on: January 16, 2012, 03:25:50 PM »
Rood, imagine if this case of rape was in the Gran Hermano, Rial would get 2 hours doing suspense if he would or not ejected..kkkk

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #307 on: January 16, 2012, 03:34:47 PM »
No half black and italian
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #308 on: January 16, 2012, 03:36:24 PM »
Rood, imagine if this case of rape was in the Gran Hermano, Rial would get 2 hours doing suspense if he would or not ejected..kkkk

kkkkkk It reminded me of the farm 4, do not know if you saw when Duda was ejected. Britto took a century to talk if she would be ejected or not.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #309 on: January 16, 2012, 03:37:35 PM »
No half black and italian

And you watch the BBB?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #310 on: January 16, 2012, 03:40:55 PM »
If Monique was asleep and Daniel was all over her then it is some form of sexual assault. You can't have sex with someone or grope anyone without their consent, otherwise it is a sexual assault.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #311 on: January 16, 2012, 03:49:41 PM »

kkkkkk It reminded me of the farm 4, do not know if you saw when Duda was ejected. Britto took a century to talk if she would be ejected or not.

I liked it because then entered Dani Bolina. :D

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #312 on: January 16, 2012, 03:51:27 PM »

I also liked her but Monique and Joana were my favorite. Best F4 of all realitys Brazilian.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #313 on: January 16, 2012, 03:52:30 PM »
If Monique was asleep and Daniel was all over her then it is some form of sexual assault. You can't have sex with someone or grope anyone without their consent, otherwise it is a sexual assault.

Yes and according to the new brazilian law, does not need penetration to be considered rape.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #314 on: January 16, 2012, 03:55:44 PM »
Why the live feed out of audio now?

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #315 on: January 16, 2012, 03:56:52 PM »
I am a big fan of big brother I have watched since bbb1 in the us that is where I live

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #316 on: January 16, 2012, 03:57:18 PM »

I also liked her but Monique and Joana were my favorite. Best F4 of all realitys Brazilian.

I only liked the entry of Dani Bolina, but my favorites were Monique and Joana also.  ;D

Joana e Monique vs Gui padua did THE Farm 4 be the best reality show in 2011.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #317 on: January 16, 2012, 04:00:01 PM »
Why the live feed out of audio now?

I think that for not to leak/leave(vazar) the audio of the interrogation of the police.

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #318 on: January 16, 2012, 04:00:34 PM »
I'm sure they watched the camera back to make sure Daniel didn't nothing wrong there is no why he would still be in there if he had sex with her when she was sleep

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #319 on: January 16, 2012, 04:01:15 PM »
I am a big fan of big brother I have watched since bbb1 in the us that is where I live

That's cool :)
Who were your favorite housemates?

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #320 on: January 16, 2012, 04:03:44 PM »

I only liked the entry of Dani Bolina, but my favorites were Monique and Joana also.  ;D

Joana e Monique vs Gui padua did THE Farm 4 be the best reality show in 2011.

Yes ;D
I remember when the three were on ''roça'' and Joana won the farmer. I screamed so much. :D

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #321 on: January 16, 2012, 04:13:53 PM »
After almost three hours Monique leaves the Diary room.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #322 on: January 16, 2012, 04:14:30 PM »
Please remember that this topic is for Big Brother ;D

You can talk about A Fazenda 4 in this topic: http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?topic=994.0 ;)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #323 on: January 16, 2012, 04:16:36 PM »
I'm sure they watched the camera back to make sure Daniel didn't nothing wrong there is no why he would still be in there if he had sex with her when she was sleep
She wasn't sleeping when they had sex, we could see it yesterday.

The problem is that she was really drunk, so she didn't know what she was doing

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #324 on: January 16, 2012, 04:20:45 PM »
Please remember that this topic is for Big Brother ;D

You can talk about A Fazenda 4 in this topic: http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?topic=994.0 ;)

I did not know that there was a topic about the farm here.  ;D