Author Topic: SECRET STORY  (Read 442024 times)

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
Re: SECRET STORY
« Reply #450 on: October 20, 2012, 04:49:47 AM »
I think this was very slurred. :-[ And I also think that those who win this season should give a rest to the game and come back after a while.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 05:05:29 AM by Rod »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #451 on: October 20, 2012, 10:47:37 AM »
why? I am close to winning so of course I wouldn't give up the chance to host if I could :D
it wouldn't be with all those twists though and even if I am a bit busy I could totally effort daily updates on this. this game is always just as good as its host it :D

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #452 on: October 20, 2012, 05:03:40 PM »
why? I am close to winning so of course I wouldn't give up the chance to host if I could :D
it wouldn't be with all those twists though and even if I am a bit busy I could totally effort daily updates on this. this game is always just as good as its host it :D

Previously people came here, posted comments. Now, there are days when nobody comes to post anything. I don't know if it's just me but  I think is ''wearing the game''. So. But whoever wins it will decide what to do.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #453 on: October 20, 2012, 05:17:38 PM »

Previously people came here, posted comments. Now, there are days when nobody comes to post anything. I don't know if it's just me but  I think is ''wearing the game''. So. But whoever wins it will decide what to do.

I think Florion season would have been awesome if he could have been able to update daily. Also, I think the nominations are a funny thing, but make the game so slow so I guess if anyone want to use it again, it should be like you announce the nominees on day 1, then on day 2 you announce the evicted secret and the new nominees. Otherwise the season get too long and it's too boring (sorry Flo, love you and it's not your fault cause you tried hard to renew the thing, but too much postponed stuff).

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #454 on: October 20, 2012, 06:13:57 PM »
yeah I agree, the thing is pretty awesome but it needs regular updates otherwise people lose interest. I hope JohnBBOZ and Dan would post more often again. Miss them  :'(

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #455 on: October 20, 2012, 09:34:31 PM »
yeah I agree, the thing is pretty awesome but it needs regular updates otherwise people lose interest. I hope JohnBBOZ and Dan would post more often again. Miss them  :'(

Aww, that's :0 However, I have a lotta work and school. I have work, class, and work again all from as long as 7am to 8:30pm. Lunch of course is inbetween.

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
« Reply #456 on: October 21, 2012, 09:36:21 AM »
HI and THIS IS THE SEMI-FINAL OF THIS SEASON

PREVIOUSLY ON THIS SEASON :
Dan was the first evicted to be followed than by BBUK, Beatriz, BBDR16, WoBB, GrahamUKFan, carlex. Than with the 5th twist, five secrets returned to the game including : carlex, GrahamUKFan, Dan, BBDR16 who were evicted previously and Rod was welcomed as a new entry. Afterwards carlex was evicted and Dan, BBDR16 and Rod were victims of a triple eviction. Jaki was nominated. Let's see today if she's gonna survive...

Now let's see if Jaki is going to be

eliminated or not...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAh4ezf71Zs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAh4ezf71Zs</a>

NOOO

AND THAT"S BECAUSE WITH JAKI THERE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER NOMINATED SECRET...

9.   My uncle is 50% czech and I have about 10 years without seeing him. -BBFan

3.   My first kiss was with two guys. Jaki

AAANNDD THE EVICTED SECRET ISSS :::

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPgvNlrBfb0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPgvNlrBfb0</a>

IT's true that my uncle is 50% czech as my grandpa was married with a czech woman but she died so he returned to Albania. But the '10 years without seeing him' is not true as I visit him periodically.

SO HEY VIEWERS FINALLY WE"RE ON THE FINAL OF THIS SEASON WHICH IS GOING TO BE TUESDAY. STAY TUNED BECAUSE THE TWISTS ARE NOT DONE YET... ;)

YOU CAN PREDICT THE WINNER BY POSTING THE NAME EITHER OF JAKI OR GRAHAMUKFAN.

Let's have a round of applause for our 2 finalists...

1.   People at school call me ‘Fashion Police’ as once I started fighting with someone only because of her clothes. -GrahamUKFan
2.   I had been 21 times at the police station for stealing things from different shops. - BBUK
4.   In a concert I was supposed to play in piano Bach Minuet but instead I played Hair of Lady Gaga. - Beatriz_Trapote_SV
5.   I’m the tallest student in my school. - GrahamUKFan
6.   I once insulted my teacher ‘bitch’ and she was so angry so she appealed to expell me, so I changed school. - BBDR16
7.   I’ve been more than 6 months in the psychiatric hospital after I found out that my best friend had died. - Carlex
8.   I made a purchase online for buying a car and I used my dad’s credit card. The car came and I didn’t go to the parties for two months. - Dan
10.   I’ve hosted/co-hosted every school show since 4th grade. - Carlex
11.   I ate 47 yogurts in only one day. Guess what happened than… - WoBB
12.   All the information in this forum about me is false. I’m not even from Albania. - BBDR16
13.   My first name was Robert but I changed it some years ago. - Rod
14.   I met Nicki Minaj when I was in Trinidad and Tobago for vacations and it lasted 5 hours. -Dan

GrahamUKFan                           or                                 Jaki
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #457 on: October 21, 2012, 11:11:32 AM »
dear, so close at winning if I'll lose again you can call me Susan Lucci all the way

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #458 on: October 21, 2012, 08:25:12 PM »
Sorry Graham, but I think Jaki will win this. That secret is more believable than the one you chose, sorry pal.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

French

« Reply #459 on: October 21, 2012, 08:35:50 PM »
Jaki to win !! Funny secret lol.

Sorry Graham, but I think Jaki will win this. That secret is more believable than the one you chose, sorry pal.
Well, why Florion couldn't be a Kurt Hummel Albanian Version ? :) It's possible too ;)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #460 on: October 22, 2012, 05:15:34 PM »
i'm not going to miss this!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Let's see if Jaki, the crowd's bet will make it.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #461 on: October 22, 2012, 06:32:58 PM »
i'm not going to miss this!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #462 on: October 22, 2012, 10:32:38 PM »
sorry Flo, I didn't want to offend you. basically it was a great idea to add a twist in there but you overdid it a bit and the non-frequent updates where basically nothing happened have been a problem as well. just some constructive criticsm.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #463 on: October 22, 2012, 11:46:55 PM »
I only comment here to say.... GRAHAM TO WIN HE HAS BEEN ROBBED IN EVERY SEASON OF THIS

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #464 on: October 23, 2012, 10:23:32 AM »
aww, thanks bea

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #465 on: October 23, 2012, 10:25:07 PM »
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #466 on: October 23, 2012, 10:26:07 PM »
LATEST NEWS : THE FINAL IN 9HOURS
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

French

« Reply #467 on: October 23, 2012, 10:34:47 PM »
Why not now ? :(
Ok, I'm a journalist, for the promo and to prepare the interview, I need to know the winner right now, PM me =D

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #468 on: October 24, 2012, 02:39:03 PM »
HI THERE  PEOPLEE

TODAY IS THE SEASON FINALE OF SECRET STORY (DELUXE EDITION).

I know that none of you will miss this season because it had a hell lot of delays and I want to clear something before this season ends. I tried to make Secret Story more interesting and intense. What's the point if you present your secrets and than eliminate them one by one without causing any emotions. Anyway everyone has its own opinion :) and I totally respect it. I just tried to make it better...

En cambio of all you I WILL miss this

NOW LET"S MAKE A SHORT RECAP OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED IN THIS SEASON...

PREVIOUSLY ON THIS SEASON:

WoBB and Dan were the first to be nominated and Dan didn't survive.
8.   I made a purchase online for buying a car and I used my dad’s credit card. The car came and I didn’t go to the parties for two months. - Dan

After the first eviction took place, three secrets were nominated : BBUK, Splendidamente and WoBB. BBUK didn't survive.
2.   I had been 21 times at the police station for stealing things from different shops. - BBUK

Than was the time for a double eviction. In the battle between carlex, Beatriz, BBFan, BBDR16 only carlex and BBfan survived.
6.   I once insulted my teacher ‘bitch’ and she was so angry so she appealed to expell me, so I changed school. - BBDR16
4.   In a concert I was supposed to play in piano Bach Minuet but instead I played Hair of Lady Gaga. - Beatriz_Trapote_SV

After the first double eviction, carlex and WoBB were nominated and WoBB was evicted.
11.   I ate 47 yogurts in only one day. Guess what happened than… - WoBB

Splendidamente than, voluntary left the game for unknown reasons... ???
But anyway her secret wasn't eliminated or removed...  The secret was added at the SECRETS' BOX
13.   My first name was Robert but I changed it some years ago. - Splendidamente

carlex was again nominated but this time against GrahamUKFan and both didn't survive.
5.   I’m the tallest student in my school. - GrahamUKFan
10.   I’ve hosted/co-hosted every school show since 4th grade. - Carlex

The 5th twist then totally changed the game adding back 4 contestants and a new entry who was Rod. So in total there were still seven secrets in the game...
1.   People at school call me ‘Fashion Police’ as once I started fighting with someone only because of her clothes. -GrahamUKFan
7.   I’ve been more than 6 months in the psychiatric hospital after I found out that my best friend had died. - Carlex
12.   All the information in this forum about me is false. I’m not even from Albania. - BBDR16
14.   I met Nicki Minaj when I was in Trinidad and Tobago for vacations and it lasted 5 hours. -Dan

The nominations continued with carlex and BBFan being nominated and carlex was evicted.

Three of the recently added secrets were eliminated making this a triple eviction.

Than Dan started complaining... again that the nominations were pointless... and begged to remove them ;D. Anyway I didn't.

BBFAN didn't reach the final 2 during the battle with Jaki.

TODAY JAKI AND GRAHAM ARE THE FINALISTS AND LET'S SEE WHO OF THEM WILL WIN THIS...

The winning secret............

is............

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnjqNHB1bKw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnjqNHB1bKw</a>

;D

GrahamUKFan                           or                                 Jaki

is......

JAKI

It's true that I'm bisexual or gay, I'm still not sure about this but my first kiss was with two boys and that's true...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

GRAHAM I AM SO SORRY..... I WOULD HAVE LOVED IF YOU COULD HAVE WON THIS...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, that's all Jaki is the winner... I hope you continue with the game even though some have said that they don't want the game to continue... Love ya !! BYEEEEE !!!

❤❤ Britney ❤❤

French

« Reply #469 on: October 24, 2012, 02:50:31 PM »
Congratulations Jaki :-) Can't wait to know another secret of you.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #470 on: October 24, 2012, 04:38:43 PM »

PS : Damn Flo, you go boy!  ;)

French

« Reply #471 on: October 24, 2012, 04:59:28 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Bad moddeur

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #472 on: October 24, 2012, 06:58:51 PM »
what makes a TRUE winner is to accept yet another loss with full grace

« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 09:58:25 PM by GrahamUKFan »

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #473 on: October 25, 2012, 12:33:47 PM »
@Florion is it difficult being gay/bi in Albania, from what I hear people are very homophobic in Eastern Europe >:(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #474 on: October 25, 2012, 02:53:13 PM »
@Florion is it difficult being gay/bi in Albania, from what I hear people are very homophobic in Eastern Europe >:(

It's very difficult and that's why I haven't come out in my family and all my friends :(
❤❤ Britney ❤❤