Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Africa  (Read 34679 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 7 Africa
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2012, 03:04:58 PM »
Here is a video of the incident in which DKB and Zainab argue and DKB slaps Zainab.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNrsv2QDKak" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNrsv2QDKak</a>

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2012, 03:16:42 PM »
Here is a video of the incident in which DKB and Zainab argue and DKB slaps Zainab.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNrsv2QDKak" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNrsv2QDKak</a>

Why is Zainab evicted? DKB motherf*****!

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2012, 03:42:22 PM »

Why is Zainab evicted? DKB motherf*****!

Zainab was ejected because Big Brother decided she provoked DKB.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2012, 05:04:47 PM »
Why do they had to eject someone who's been hurt instead of the one who's violent and a great threat for everyone?! What a stupid decision is that?!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2012, 05:30:26 PM »
Why do they had to eject someone who's been hurt instead of the one who's violent and a great threat for everyone?! What a stupid decision is that?!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

They both have been evicted. Zainab provoced him and after he slaped her she reacted VERY violently, throwing hot water and everything she could find to his face. She was my favorite, and I hate DKB for what he did, but she deserved to be evicted too cause that reaction was WAY too much.

French

« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2012, 05:52:55 PM »
 :mad :mad :mad

Big Brother Africa is over for me this year.
I can't believe she's been evicted  :'( :'( :'(

And DKB pushed her, then she slaped him. But DKB is the first who begun the "violence" !

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2012, 04:30:28 AM »
very bad DKB! screw him!  >:(

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2012, 01:07:58 PM »
This is ridiculous guys, yes what DKB did was inexcusable but I think throwing boiling ot water at someone deserbes to be chucked out too.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2012, 02:57:25 PM »
This is ridiculous guys, yes what DKB did was inexcusable but I think throwing boiling ot water at someone deserbes to be chucked out too.
I agree with you, and as Big Brother said when he announced Zainab's eviction, provocation is forbidden inside the house

We are going to miss her, but it can't be accept any type of violence in the house

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2012, 03:14:19 PM »
I have looked everywhere I can think of but I cannot find the surnames of Keagan, Lee, Tamara or Talia.

Chris' surname is Asekomeh and Ola's surname is Bakare, and Ola revealed he left the house due to hypertension. (http://bigbrotherafrica.com/bba-stargame-departure-of-nigerian-couple-not-conspiracy-mnet/)

Hilda's surname is Reiffenstein. (http://www.bigbrotherinafrica.com/2012/05/hilda-and-julio-are-back-home.html)

On a semi-related note, Mozambique was disqualified from competing as a single country as it's main language is Portuguese. Ethiopia withdrew from the show simply for cultural reasons. Rwanda is not considered because it is mostly a French speaking country, and there are not a lot of "subscribers" available in Rwanda, which adopted English as it's main language in the recent past. (http://bigbrotherafrica.com/africa-rwanda-judged-too-french-to-compete-in-big-brother-africa/)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2012, 03:19:12 PM »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2012, 03:39:01 PM »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2012, 08:49:44 PM »
NAMIBIA (Jesica & Junia) and SOUTH AFRICA (Keagan & Lee) are up for eviction this week

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2012, 07:09:56 PM »
The two housemates with the most votes, regardless of whether they are partners or not, will move to UpVille this week, rather than just one.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2012, 08:01:18 PM »
Lee and Jesica have been evicted. Junia and Keagan move to UpVille.

Keagan - 7 votes - Angola, Botswana, Liberia, Malawi, South Africa, Sierra Leone, Rest of Africa
Junia - 7 votes - Ghana, Kenya, Namibia, Nigeria, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Jesica - 1 vote - Tanzania
Lee - 0 votes

Edit - And it looks like 35 housemates is too many for even the production to remember - in the video for Junia moving to UpVille they call her Jannette :D - http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=216411
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 09:44:48 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2012, 12:24:49 PM »
Barbz, Prezzo & Maneta were nominated in Upville today

GOLDIE = Maneta & Lady May
PREZZO = Barbz & Maneta
MANETA = Prezzo & Goldie
ROKI = Barbz & Maneta
LADY MAY = Prezzo & Goldie
BARBZ = Prezzo & Lady May
KEITTA = Maneta & Barbz

Maneta = 4
Barbz = 3
Prezzo = 3

Goldie = 2
Lady May = 2
Keitta = 0
Roki = 0

Goldie is the HoH, so she will be able to save on of them

EDIT: Goldie decided to save her "boyfriend" Prezzo, and nominate Keitta
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 02:34:25 AM by joako »

Offline robza171

• Head of House
    • Reality Male
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2012, 03:44:01 PM »
Maneta and Roki are in the process of being disqualified from the game following an incident where Maneta threw bleach in Roki's face of course after he provoked her. 2nd couple this season. Season 7 - a number not so lucky to some :P

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2012, 04:19:19 PM »
Maneta and Roki are in the process of being disqualified from the game following an incident where Maneta threw bleach in Roki's face of course after he provoked her. 2nd couple this season. Season 7 - a number not so lucky to some :P

That's crazy ! The producers should really do something to fix the show!

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2012, 04:24:57 PM »

What did he do to provoke her?

In fact I don't think anyone can excuse throwing bleach in someone's face, that can seriously do damage, so get her out IMMEDIATELY as far as I'm concerned.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2012, 04:38:04 PM »
Although I really like Maneta, I think they both should be ejected for what they did :-\

It's really sad that the most interesting housemates this season are that agressive, that the producers had to evict them

EDIT: It's official, Maneta and Roki have been disqualified

What Big Brother said when he gave the announcement: "Maneta and Roki – you have both contravened the Provocation rule – repeatedly. Roki you intentionally provoked Maneta by pouring water over her head. Maneta, you then threw cleaning fluid in Roki’s face. Maneta, you also threatened to stab Roki. This after you had both thrown fluids over each other earlier in the day. Big Brother asked you both to show restraint – and neither of you did. As you are both no doubt aware, you have left Big Brother with absolutely no choice. In terms of the House Rules you have both been disqualified from the game."
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 04:49:36 PM by joako »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2012, 05:22:37 PM »
I think considering how Big Brother ejected DKB and Zainab previously, the production had little choice but to eject them both.

I would assume that the eviction will now be cancelled, especially since that only Keitta and Barbz remain of the nominees.

If I was the production, I would hold a vote for two housemates to return to the house now that the house is two down in total, or just bring back Edith and Hilda since they were the housemates evicted with the most country votes to save. :D

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2012, 05:33:41 PM »
I would assume that the eviction will now be cancelled, especially since that only Keitta and Barbz remain of the nominees.

If I was the production, I would hold a vote for two housemates to return to the house now that the house is two down in total, or just bring back Edith and Hilda since they were the housemates evicted with the most country votes to save. :D
They can also bring Seydou back, who had to leave the house due to Esperança. He was definitely one of the most entertaining housemates from this season

About the vote, the line are still open for Keitta and Barbz ??? (http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/vote/)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2012, 03:47:42 PM »

They can also bring Seydou back, who had to leave the house due to Esperança. He was definitely one of the most entertaining housemates from this season

About the vote, the line are still open for Keitta and Barbz ??? (http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/vote/)

Big Brother has confirmed that the eviction will go ahead between Keitta and Barbz, who is the only housemate who knows she is nominated.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2012, 04:54:40 PM »

Big Brother has confirmed that the eviction will go ahead between Keitta and Barbz, who is the only housemate who knows she is nominated.

Oh no, that surely means Barbz is gonna be evicted...

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2012, 05:02:06 PM »

Oh no, that surely means Barbz is gonna be evicted...

Yeah, she was the most likely to be evicted when Maneta was nominated as well, but it is a vote to save so it could flip - one country giving her 51% of their votes could mean she is saved.