Author Topic: Episodes of Big Brother Around the World  (Read 7865 times)

Offline juanmanu

• Immunity
Episodes of Big Brother Around the World
« on: February 11, 2012, 10:39:41 PM »
Does anybody have links to where I can watch previous seasons of different Big Brother's around the world

So far I have links for BBUSA, BBUK & BBAU

I'm really trying to find seasons from BBSpain & Other countries

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
Re: Episodes of Big Brother Around the World
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 04:05:26 AM »
Here are some videos of BBB8. I think was not filmed by the issue and yes by the PPV but you can see:
http://www.youtube.com/user/bbb8payperview
This is not a great season but it is good.

The other seasons it is difficult to find in a single channel on youtube.
Search ''BBB10 12/01'' and ''BBB11 11/01''. I think they are the only seasons that has full on youtube.

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 01:47:18 PM »
U can c the ep. of BBA5 here : http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?topic=1140.725. I post them daily :D
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 09:45:00 PM »
I've been begging to Telecinco to upload previous seasons of Gran Hermano

I want to watch GH3, GH6 and GH7 so badd

Offline hardmario98

• Intruder
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 08:34:08 PM »
Hi, I'm a Big Brother's viewer from Spain, and I'm not young enough to remember old editions.
A lot of people are searching them, why? Because the company of Big Brother Spain delete the editons and disappear from the web. Furthermore, if you upload videos from the editions can be deleted too, if they are recorded by you and they aren't in Internet which means it is the only way to see, are deleted TOO.

But, some people could help and searching old video tapes, asking former contestants... many attempts; and we have some editions which has been deleted: since Big Brother Spain 8 to Big Brother 17, the Reunion and the last two VIP edition. (the newer)

I came to ask you if you have links o if you have recorded what has been lost:

- Big Brother Spain since 1 to 7
- VIP 1 and 2 edition

and other realitys lost too:

- Survivor / The Jungle
- The Farm
- Popstars
- OT
- The House Of Your Life

I said that im young because I can't remember them and I really want to see it, it's an injustice because it's like that they have been destroyed.

Thank You!

( SI HAY ALGÚN ESPAÑOL / ARGENTINO... QUE SEPA CASTELLANO Y PUEDE QUE TENGA ALGO, MEJOR PARA ENTENDERLO JEJE  :) )

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 02:30:22 AM »
Hi, I'm a Big Brother's viewer from Spain, and I'm not young enough to remember old editions.
A lot of people are searching them, why? Because the company of Big Brother Spain delete the editons and disappear from the web. Furthermore, if you upload videos from the editions can be deleted too, if they are recorded by you and they aren't in Internet which means it is the only way to see, are deleted TOO.

But, some people could help and searching old video tapes, asking former contestants... many attempts; and we have some editions which has been deleted: since Big Brother Spain 8 to Big Brother 17, the Reunion and the last two VIP edition. (the newer)

- VIP 1 and 2 edition

- Survivor / The Jungle
- The Farm
- Popstars
- OT
- The House Of Your Life

I said that im young because I can't remember them and I really want to see it, it's an injustice because it's like that they have been destroyed.

Thank You!

( SI HAY ALGÚN ESPAÑOL / ARGENTINO... QUE SEPA CASTELLANO Y PUEDE QUE TENGA ALGO, MEJOR PARA ENTENDERLO JEJE  :) )

If you have twitter, you should try to ask @basiliskkkkk I know he's watched those seasons recently on his computer :)

Offline hardmario98

• Intruder
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 07:04:10 PM »

- VIP 1 and 2 edition

- Survivor / The Jungle
- The Farm
- Popstars
- OT
- The House Of Your Life

Thank You!

If you have twitter, you should try to ask @basiliskkkkk I know he's watched those seasons recently on his computer :)

Thank you so much, I'll ask him. I need it ! xD