Author Topic: Secret Story 6 France  (Read 191507 times)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
Re: Secret Story 6 (8) France
« Reply #375 on: June 07, 2012, 08:23:51 AM »
I'm starting Like Caroline now! I love the bitches!  :-*

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #376 on: June 07, 2012, 08:54:16 AM »
I'm starting Like Caroline now! I love the bitches!  :-*

Lol. She's a bitch, ,and she's "insupportable".

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #377 on: June 07, 2012, 09:19:57 AM »
OMG... Sergueï and Thomas have the same number of votes and Nadège ..., last  :'(

_   1er   _ ALEXANDRE : 17 213 votes >> 40,5 % arrondi à 41% (( Baisse encore  ! ))
  r2ème.. SERGUEÏ : 8 546 votes >> 20,1  % arrondi à 20 % (( Egalité parfaire avec Thomas ))
 r3ème _ THOMAS : 8 546 votes >> 20,1 % arrondi à 20% (( Pas de changements ))
...4ème... NADEGE : 8 202 votes >> 19,2 % arrondi à 19% (( Dernière mais très près de Thomas et Serguei ))

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #378 on: June 07, 2012, 10:16:54 AM »
La Voix is idiotic - Nadege shouldn't even be nominated for eviction. :mad :mad :mad

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #379 on: June 07, 2012, 10:30:28 AM »
Well, tomorrow we will be see who would be evicted! I hope Nadége didn't leave, i want Serguei Out and i think Thomas will be the evicted tomorrow.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #380 on: June 07, 2012, 10:37:04 AM »
Daily Show - Thursday, June 7:

PART ONE !

- In the Diary Room, Audrey says she's stressed because she thinks her secret could be discovered today..., she then says the main housemates are a little angry of the housemates who were living in the Secret Box because they were spyin them.

- Virgnie buzzes! She thinks Audrey's secret is: "I am the accomplice of the House", and she then says: "I think she spyed us during one week!"

- Audrey speaks disreetly with Emilie and Midou about their secret and about the buzz of Virginie..., Audrey is sure Virginie really discovered her secret.

(personally, the term "I am the accomplice of the House" isn't correct! But maybe La Voix will accept the buzz)

- Confrontation time, Virginie thinks Audrey's secret is "I am the accomplice of the House". It's time for Audrey to defend herself.
Audrey: I don't think I will defend myself... because it's not my secret.
Virginie: I tink this is your secret, and I think you spied us, and you listened us.

- Virginie decided to confirm her buzz! At the end of the daily show, we will see the "revealation time", and we will know if La Voix will accept Virginie's buzz (or not).

- Caroline is upset because Audrey and Kevin are talking together, and when Caroline wanted to talk with them, Kevin and Audrey said to Caroline they want to be alone..., Caroline is jealous... and upset!

- Virginie and Kevin are arguing "dans le cellier", Kevin is angry because he wants to play but Virginie is also jealous, she doesn't trust Kevin, she thinks he could cheat on her..., in the Diary Room..., Kevin wants to cry, but he doesn't! x)

- The "Sexy Ménage" is back on Secret Story x) They have to be sexy and wash the House. Each nominee has to create a team..., the most sexy team will win 500€ for every member of the Team..., #TeamNadège wins, what a surprise. lol. La Voix is a per..v!

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #381 on: June 07, 2012, 10:47:49 AM »

PART TWO!

- Capucine is asking Julien why he said to her and why he made believe Capucine that Alexandre nominated her and betrayled her..., Julien said that Fanny told him it was Alexandre..., and Capucine says that Fanny says Julien is the person who nominated her.
Julien: Do you believe me ?
Capucine: I do!

- In the Diary Room, Capucine said that she knows he tries to manipulate her, and now she knows he's very strategic and she doesn't trust him anymore, but she still says to him that she trust him...

- Lol "Sexy Jungle" night.  Nadège is dancing, she's so funny. She said to Audrey, and to the "miror" : "I can't be evicted on Friday, it's impossible! Vote 2 !!" then she laughed and she said: "No! Don't listen to me, I don't even know my number"... (and actually her number is really 2). Anyway, she's funny ;D ! I don't want to see her out tomorrow :(

- La Voix offers a secret misison to Capucine, Yoann and Alexandre. They have to make believe to Julien that one girl in the house is falling in love of him. This girl ... is Capucine. If they succeed, they will win 500€ by person.

- Capucine starts the mission. She says: "I love your fragence, that's my favorite".
Capucine says she really likes him, she "drague?" him.

- In the garden, Alexandre says to Julien that Capucine can't stop talking about Julien. Alexandre thinks she's in love of Julien..., Alexandre asked him if he can love her, Julien said no, his kind of girl is a blond girl, with tattoos and percing... like Fanny.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #382 on: June 07, 2012, 11:04:21 AM »

PART THREE!

- During the Sexy Jungle..., the song "Lady Marmelade", Capucine is singing: "Voulez vous coucher avec moi?" to Julien..., and she says to Julien that she never says to a man that she likes him..., and this is the first time she tells it to someone. (do not forget, it's a secret mission).

- Capucine says to Virginie that he's handsome. In the Diary Room (with Yoann, Capucine and Alexandre)...:
Yoann: She succeed it so well that I almost believed it.
(Alexandre and Capucine are laughing)

- Emilie wants to buzz her own secret..., but she wants to buzz Midou, to take the money, because if it's another housemate, the money will be in another account i think.

- Revealation time..., it's now official. Virginie discovered Audrey's secret.

end.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #384 on: June 08, 2012, 05:29:26 AM »
In what time is the eviction show today?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #385 on: June 08, 2012, 06:06:56 AM »
It's at 22:45 (or 10:45pm) french time tonight !  :)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #386 on: June 08, 2012, 06:09:01 AM »

I hope it will be an interesting live show.

---
Alexandre 1st, Nadège 2nd, Sergueï 3rd, Thomas 4th:

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #387 on: June 08, 2012, 06:10:26 AM »

I hope it will be an interesting live show.

---
Alexandre 1st, Nadège 2nd, Sergueï 3rd, Thomas 4th:

I Hope too! I want Serguei to leave!  :-\ But i happy about nadége  ;D

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #388 on: June 08, 2012, 06:27:03 AM »
I'm happy too, for Nadège, but she has 20,3% and Sergueï 20,1% and Thomas 19,8%!
Everything can change. I hope the live show of Tonight will put Nadège "in the scene", because it will be so unfair to see her out tonight for a nomination she doesn't deserve :(

In the promo they say it starts at 10:50pm and generally when they say "10:50", in real it's 11:00 x)
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/607960311A.png

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #389 on: June 08, 2012, 07:10:33 AM »
I'm happy too, for Nadège, but she has 20,3% and Sergueï 20,1% and Thomas 19,8%!
Everything can change. I hope the live show of Tonight will put Nadège "in the scene", because it will be so unfair to see her out tonight for a nomination she doesn't deserve :(

In the promo they say it starts at 10:50pm and generally when they say "10:50", in real it's 11:00 x)

Yeah it's already intresting cause the eviction isn't really predicatable! I hope Nadège won't be evicted. I would have like Alex to go, but no way, so let's hope Thomas cause his secret isn't as intresting as Serguei's one. But any of those two could go as long as Ndège stays !  :D

For the show, I think considering it's not a liveshow before, it should start at the time they said, but it's TF1 so we all know we can actually add 5min to what they say... haha

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #390 on: June 08, 2012, 08:10:55 AM »

Yeah it's already intresting cause the eviction isn't really predicatable! I hope Nadège won't be evicted. I would have like Alex to go, but no way, so let's hope Thomas cause his secret isn't as intresting as Serguei's one. But any of those two could go as long as Ndège stays !  :D

For the show, I think considering it's not a liveshow before, it should start at the time they said, but it's TF1 so we all know we can actually add 5min to what they say... haha

Me too, I also want Alex out because he's useless. But I know he's not going to be evicted so..., I want Sergueï (or Thomas), but Nadège need to stay!!! ;D

And yes, TF1..., always late

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #391 on: June 08, 2012, 08:13:46 AM »
THE PROGRAM OF THE LIVE SHOW OF TONIGHT : "Trust and Betrayal" is the theme of tonight's live show.

There will be a "Trust Room", where some housemates will enter and will be face to face and will have to make important choices, and apparently that could change housemates' strategies for the next nominations...

I think some housemates will have dilemmas and will may have to give immunities... we will see tonight.
Also, an all new room will open tonight.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #392 on: June 08, 2012, 09:07:00 AM »
Uh... btw..., Mathieu (the canadian) left the House  ::)
It will be hard for TF1 to do 16 weeks if they all leave the house by themselves.

We will know the real reason normally in the daily show of today. (in one hour)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #393 on: June 08, 2012, 09:09:43 AM »
The reason is: His wife is pregnant, in her sixth month, and she can't handle alone...  :zzz :zzz ::) ::) ::)
Once again, someone took the place of someone who really wanted to play on SS.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #394 on: June 08, 2012, 11:00:33 AM »
Daily Show - Friday, June 8:

- Mathieu announces in the Diary Room he wants to leave Secret Story 6 becaus ehe missed his wife and his son.

- In the living room, he announces to everyone his decision.

- Mathieu reveals to everyone his secret. "I survived to a plane crash"! He explains his secret... some housemates have tears.

- Mathieu leaves the house. Fanny is sad.

- Emilie wants to buzz her own secret (buzzing Midou), because when Audrey's secret will be discovered, they will probably discover Midou's secret.

- Revealation time..., Audrey announced to everyone that Virginie discovered Audrey's secret..., in the Diary Room, Virginie is proud of herself...!

- Caroline in the Diary Room, says that Audrey is dangerous, and she says she will do everything to see her out the next week!

- Audrey offers a workout to the housemates.

- Nadège buzzes. She thinks Midou has the same secret of Audrey.

- Thomas wants to find Kevin's secret; He thinks he has a secret with two others housemates. Thomas is sure Kevin shares a secret with Caroline!

- Virginie and Kevin are discreetly discussing. They really think Thomas is dangerous. They want to see him out this Friday!!

- Confrontation Time..., Nadège thinks Midou's secret is to be an accomplice of the House..., he was living in the Secret Box etc..., like Audrey. Midou defends himself..., Nadège confirms her buzz! (she's so funny lool, with her "Ouiiiiiiiiii"!

- The evening of the nominees. They talk about their adventures.... when it was the time of Nadège..., she was a little bit sad, and she wanted to cry but Caroline said: "You're not going to cry! Nobody cries, you are not going to start!"..., she's so mean.

- Thomas cries in the bathroom/bedroom because he's nominated and because nobody made a speech about him..., and apparently... Kevin said to the girls to say nothing about him.

- Kevin and Audrey are dancing.., in the Diary Room, Caroline says that Audrey is "too much" with her style and clothes, Caroline said in the diary room she wants to slap in the face Audrey!

- Thomas explains to Nadège that Kevin really wants to see him evicted on Friday! Thomas explains that he's sure he will be evicted tomorrow (tonight).

- In the dinning room, Kevin hopes Thomas will be evicted. He wants to see Sergueï saved..., in the bedroom, Thomas explains to Ginie that Kevin is "the Godfather".
Thomas: "Kevin, he's the housemate who handle everything!"

- Thomas has now doubts about Kevin's secret. He thinks Kevin is maybe linked to Caroline and Virginie... !

- Kevin is manipulating everyone in the dinning room (Sacha, Fanny, Sergueï ...). He really wants to see Thomas out.

- Thomas, in the bed room, he's explaining to Ginie that he wants to see nominated : Virginie and Caroline the next week.

Tonight, 1050, live-eviction show.

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
« Reply #395 on: June 08, 2012, 11:13:19 AM »
Ugh I'm glad mathieu left but why didn't he just ask them to nominate him if he wanted to go? :O what a tool :P

I hate Kevin and Caroline  :mad they are just mean nasty people without even being fun to back it up :P ( eg charley or nikki in big brother uk) I hope hope hope Nadege and Thomas stay to prove to the original housemates that they are not just going to be able to vote all the new housemates out. Serguei to go he is so boring  :zzz

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #396 on: June 08, 2012, 11:13:48 AM »

It's very close! I want to see the live Show NOW!!!  ;D

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #397 on: June 08, 2012, 11:40:07 AM »
- Nadège buzzes. She thinks Midou has the same secret of Audrey.

- Thomas wants to find Kevin's secret; He thinks he has a secret with two others housemates. Thomas is sure Kevin shares a secret with Caroline

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Weren't Thomas and Nadège outside the house or what? They didn't saw the show and Kevin, Caroline, Midou and Audrey's secret revelead in the first gala
?

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #398 on: June 08, 2012, 12:10:09 PM »
No! Nadège and Thomas were isolated in an appartment in Marrakech (Thomas) and Agadir (Nadège) in Morocco.
They had no access to the television, no access to the internet, no access to the phones.

It's not like in Spain with GH. In SS, there are secrets, and they can't watch the television.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #399 on: June 08, 2012, 12:20:27 PM »
No! Nadège and Thomas were isolated in an appartment in Marrakech (Thomas) and Agadir (Nadège) in Morocco.
They had no access to the television, no access to the internet, no access to the phones.

It's not like in Spain with GH. In SS, there are secrets, and they can't watch the television.

Oh! then if Mathieu have a replacement and enters the next Friday. That person was 3 weeks isolated in the hotel?  :o