Author Topic: Secret Story 6 France  (Read 201788 times)

French

Re: Secret Story 6 (8) France
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2012, 08:19:36 PM »
Midou (in the Secret Box)

Audrey, Emilie and Mitou have to find a secret to enter in the house!

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2012, 08:26:59 PM »
Is there any possibility to watch the launch online without any registration?
I sent you a private msg.
thanks

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2012, 08:30:29 PM »
Per example if Emilie discovers Isabella's secret, Isabella will be be evicted !!

I'm pretty sure this won't happen, like what happened with Amélie, Chrismaëlle and Maxime in Secret Story 4.

French

« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2012, 08:31:07 PM »
Secrets:

I have more than 100 tatoos and I have to hidem!

I've been switched at birth !!! Her mother felt when she gave birth that then that wasn't her kid, but the Hospital didn't believe her, she made eveyrthing to find him... etc. etc.

We are the housemates of the Secret Box

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2012, 08:47:51 PM »
Fanny and Marie DIVAS

French

« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2012, 08:51:20 PM »
Marie is so funny. They're going to eat her!
I love Ginnie for now :)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2012, 10:46:23 PM »
Right now I can't stand Capucine and isabella. The new  Ayem and Juliette.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2012, 11:06:44 PM »
The housemates:

Fanny from Maisons-Alfort. Her secret is that she has over 100 tattoos on her body.

Midou from Champs-sur-Marne. His secret is that he is an inhabitant of the Secret Box.

Emilie from Seraing, Belgium. Her secret is that he is an inhabitant of the Secret Box.

Audrey from Miami, U.S.A. Her secret is that he is an inhabitant of the Secret Box.

Sergueï. He is from Odessa, Ukraine but now lives in Nice, France.

Ginie from Kortenberg, Belgium.

Marie Sebag, 25, from Paris, France. Her secret is that she is a Chess Grandmaster.

Yoann from Lyon, France. He is friends with Alexandre and the ex boyfriend of Capucine. His secret is that his ex is in the house.

Alexandre from Lyon, France. He is friends with Yoann and the ex boyfriend of Capucine. His secret is that his ex is in the house. To protect his secret, he is pretending to be in a relationship with Capucine.

Capucine from Lyon, France. She is the ex girlfriend of both Alexandre and Yoann. Her secret is that her two exes are in the house. To protect her secret, she is pretending to be in a relationship with Alexandre.

Julien Sznejderman, 21, from Combs-la-Ville, France.

Mathieu, 27, from Château-Gay, Québec, Canada. He is married with two children. His secret is that he survived a plane crash.

Sacha, 18, from Beaucouze, France.

David, 20, from Paris, France.

Kevin from Longeville-les-Metz, France. He is in a relationship with Virginia but is the ex of Caroline, who is the mother of his children. His secret is that both his girlfriend and his ex-wife are in the house.

Virginie from Longeville-les-Metz, France. She is in a relationship with Kevin.

Caroline, 25, from Longeville-les-Metz. She is the ex of Kevin and the mother of his children.

Isabella, 18, from Paris, France.

Other secrets -
- I was born with twelve fingers.
- I am descended from samurai.
- My face was completely rebuilt.
- I had my tank to 14 years. (That doesn't translate well).
- I was switched at birth.

The house also has a secret again this year. Whoever discovers it will be a finalist.

Already La Voix has nearly accidentally revealed the housemates in the Secret Box. Two more housemates will enter the house next week. The housemate who answers the black phone when it rings will be able to automatically evict another housemate.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 12:15:27 AM by OmgItsPhil »

French

« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2012, 12:00:34 AM »
J'ai eu mon bac à 14.
I got graduate at 14 years old.

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2012, 07:21:26 AM »
I love Fanny and Marie and I like Capucine and Virginie

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2012, 07:28:28 AM »
At the moment Capucine is the favourite: (Secret story estimations)

Capucine: 19%
Yoann: 12%
Fanny: 9%
Marie: 9%
Julien: 7%
Serguei: 7%
Sacha: 7%
Ginnie: 7%
Isabella: 6%
Alexandre: 4%
David: 3%
Emilie: 3%
Midou: 2%
Caroline: 1%
Mathieu: 1%
Kevin: 1%
Virginie: 1%
Audrey: 1%

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2012, 09:55:08 AM »
Ooft aye this oen s gorgeous :-*

(Image removed from quote.)

He's my type for sure.

And with this ?

But you have to know that pictures make them different that in real.

Uhh on second thought :o

Those promo pics are deceiving, his haircut is pretty ridiculous, not to mention unflattering...
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2012, 01:18:50 PM »
I must really say that i liked how this season started.. I like the secrets so far.. and to mention one.. i'm a little bit amazed with Fanny.. I love her secret ..for me,..it's interesting and exciting.. to hide tattoos and make sure that all of the time it must be hidden is an exciting stuff for this season.. :) I love the inhabitants of the secret box so far.. i think, this is the first time that i am going to follow strictly a Secret Story for i am not a fan of this show.. but this one will be an exception.. i just dunno why... but i feel great with this season! :)

French

« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2012, 02:26:03 PM »

Virgnie, Kévin and Caroline :

Caroline is Kévin's ex girl-friend, but she lives in the same house in the second floor with Kévin's daughter (who's also Caroline's daughter). Virgnie is Kévin's wife/girl-friend and they live together and they also have a daughter.

Globally, the secret is: "I live with my wife and my ex girl friend"

For now, their secret is well protected, but Kévin and Caroline (exes) entered in the House together ,and they have the same tatoo named "Eden", their daughter's name... so the other housemates have suspicions, they think they are a couple, but of course this isn't their secret... so if someone decided to "buzz", it won't be correct!

French

« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2012, 02:30:45 PM »
Audrey, Midou, Emilie :

They live in a secret room named "Secret Box", and they also have a little room to spy the other housemates with a special mirror, so the housemates can't see them, but unfortunately yesterday, some contestants decided to look in the mirror, and they see a woman... "Audrey". But they don't know that Audrey, Midou and Emilie have to spy them and to find a secret to take a contestant's place!

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
Re:Secret Story 6 (8) France
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2012, 02:31:13 PM »
Hi! I'm newbie. I see the premiere of the shows with Bea  :)
I ♥ Fanny, she remember me Ariadna from Spain's big brother, She is my favourite.
My favs from last season was Amelie and Marie  ;D

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

French

« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2012, 02:37:32 PM »
Alexandre, Capucine, Yoann :

Alexandre and Yoann are best friends in the real life. Yoann is Capucine's ex. They lived together for 2 years and then Capucine met Alexandre (Yoann's best friend) and she has decided to break up with Yoann, and to be with Alexandre. At first, Yoann couldn't forget Alexandre what he did... but now it's okay with them. Alexandre and Capucine decided to break up because Yoann was really unhappy to see them together.

Yesterday night, La Voix decided to give them a special secret.
Capucine: "My exes are in the house"
Yoann / Alexandre : "My ex is in the house"

To protect their secret, La Voix proposed to Capucine and Alexandre to be a fake couple, they made believe all the night of yesterday that they're really in love, for now, everyone believes them.

Now the question is: Is Yoann going to be jealous in the next weeks ?!... because Capucine and Alexandre have to sleep in the same bed and to kiss , to make believe to the others that they're a real couple.

--

Also, La Voix gave a secret mission to Capucine yesterday night. For 500€, she has to ask -with Alexandre- to all the housemates if they can let her the two place bed in the middle of the bedroom, to sleep with Alexandre in the same bed. All the contestants have apparently accepted..

French

« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2012, 02:38:40 PM »
I ♥ Fanny, she remember me Ariadna from Spain's big brother, She is my favourite.

Lol me too. Fanny seems really like Ariadna. With her "nose percing" and her tatoos.
My favs were also Aurélie and Marie :)

Big Players they were!

French

« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2012, 02:41:42 PM »
Ariadna de Francia Fanny:

She has entered in the House in first (excepted Audrey, Midou and Emilie who live in the Secret Box).
She has a hard secret because she has to hide all her tatoos with a lot of make up. 5 hours of make up to hide everything! And the bad news for her is that here it's 30°C , and she can't go to the garden, to jump in the pool etc. And she has to wear fall-winter clothes :s

But apparently Sergueï found a tatoo in her left shoulder, if he buzz, her secret will be revealed, but I think it will be a good thing because now she's really "shy" because of her secret... she can't take any risks.

French

« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2012, 02:46:10 PM »
David :

The Black Phone rang yesterday night, he answered, La Voix has announced a bad news to him and to everyone. Someone in the house has the power to evict a housemate!

They think it's one of them, but actually it's someone from the Secret Box.

Isabella :

She's a little bitch, she's 18. She lives in the "Upper Side" of Paris lol.
She said in her presentation vidéo that she has a lot of money and she doesn't care if people doesn't like that, or if they're jealous. She is lucky and she knows it, she loves night club, she doesn't go to the highschool, she doesn't work, she lives the night!

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2012, 02:47:01 PM »

Lol me too. Fanny seems really like Ariadna. With her "nose percing" and her tatoos.
My favs were also Aurélie and Marie :)

Big Players they were!

Cool! I agree Marie and Aurélie was biggest players! it was fantastic when Ayem is going home.  >:D

Ariadna de Francia Fanny:

She has entered in the House in first (excepted Audrey, Midou and Emilie who live in the Secret Box).
She has a hard secret because she has to hide all her tatoos with a lot of make up. 5 hours of make up to hide everything! And the bad news for her is that here it's 30°C , and she can't go to the garden, to jump in the pool etc. And she has to wear fall-winter clothes :s

But apparently Sergueï found a tatoo in her left shoulder, if he buzz, her secret will be revealed, but I think it will be a good thing because now she's really "shy" because of her secret... she can't take any risks.

I love her! she have a original secret! but she has to hide his tattoos just this week, right? or the remainder of the show?

French

« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2012, 02:49:02 PM »
I love her! she have a original secret! but she has to hide his tattoos just this week, right? or the remainder of the show?

She has to keep her secret. For all the season... but it's like an impossible mission to do.

---
First night live:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:54:43 PM by French »

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2012, 02:54:38 PM »

She has to keep her secret. For all the season... but it's like an impossible mission to do.

OMG! i think that is only a week  :(
poor Fanny, but if she keep her secret all the season, she deserves won, 100%.
One question you have a link to see the house in live?

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2012, 02:56:13 PM »
I'm excited to generique !

;D ;D

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2012, 03:03:29 PM »
Hey French the live shows (galas) are on Friday at the same hour? or they have two live shows per week?