Author Topic: Big Brother UK 13  (Read 130896 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Big Brother UK 13
« Reply #375 on: June 22, 2012, 03:59:11 PM »
I feel pretty annoyed when MIRACULOUSLY one of the boys is in my favorites housemates and he gets evicted early. 

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #376 on: June 22, 2012, 04:03:29 PM »
Victoria - Out of the three nominees, she did seem the least intresting, Lydia became uber bitch, and sadly Connor is a total bore except fo rmaybe being a useless eyecandy, so maybe Conor should've gone.
Chris - I was glad to see him go, he irritated me so badly, Arron, sure, he lokoed nice, but he caused quite drama
Benedict - C'mon, clever dairy room entries, smart, intresting, unique.

I like Lauren, I feel sorry for her, don't get me wrong, but she never does anything worthwhile, which might be ironic since I actually supported Rachel Rice in BB9UK, and I guess they are on some levels the same, but she is really ... meh..

There's so many repeated types of housemates in that house!! I mean, Luke S, is just like Jay, Ashleigh, well, she's just some random boring "essex" girl, Sara, barely gets ANY airtime, just like Louise.

And then there's like 50% of the house barely gets any airtimed
Luke A, Shievonne, Adam and Sara barely get ANY airtime.

Like c'mon..

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #377 on: June 22, 2012, 06:53:09 PM »
I'm watching BOTS, think I found the UK clone of Inma from GH7 Spain in the public ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #378 on: June 22, 2012, 08:08:51 PM »
I'm glad Benedict is out. It couldn't stand him.

Go Arron, Ashlliegh, Sara, & Scott.

I think it's time for Lydia to go. She just isn't enjoying herself. I'd also like to see Deana go.

1. Arron
2. Scott
3. Sara
4. Ashleigh
5. Luke S.
6. Caroline
7. Shievonne
8. Lauren
9. Adam

10. Conor
11. Luke A.
12. Becky
13. Deana
14. Lydia

I placed Victoria, Chris, & Benedict all at the bottom. Does that mean Lydia will go next?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #379 on: June 23, 2012, 03:29:41 AM »
I thought both Lauren and Benedict were intresting housemates.. Lauren is the kind of girl the public want to protect and help out cause she is bullied and different from the other girls and Benedict was clearly one of a kind...
I'm still having hard times to find a favorite in that house. Except Shivonne and maybe Adam, they all are two-faced. But I think I like Deana. I like her attitude : from the start, this girl have been involved in so many drama, but she is very calm and cool. I don't think she's fake at all.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #380 on: June 23, 2012, 07:21:25 AM »
You know, if I were in the house, and I was aware of how Caroline was in the house, I would be so pissed off if nominations weren't permitted to nominate, I'd go all American on her. Get myself, Lydia, Luke A, Lauren, Deana and maybe Adam to nominate Caroline and Scott to teach her a lesson.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #381 on: June 23, 2012, 09:57:45 AM »
You know, if I were in the house, and I was aware of how Caroline was in the house, I would be so pissed off if nominations weren't permitted to nominate, I'd go all American on her. Get myself, Lydia, Luke A, Lauren, Deana and maybe Adam to nominate Caroline and Scott to teach her a lesson.

Caroline is hideous.

What she said about Benedict as he was leaving was vile. She's VILE
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #382 on: June 23, 2012, 10:39:30 AM »
I think Lydia will start being nicer to people after hearing the chants of "get Lydia out" before the eviction announcement.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #383 on: June 23, 2012, 11:14:22 AM »
I think Lydia will start being nicer to people after hearing the chants of "get Lydia out" before the eviction announcement.

Apparently she's convinced it was "Get DEANA Out" ::)

Did Luke S try to go for Benedict after he said he messed with his protein shakes?

Like I saw him running towards the stairs then the camera was cut to the countdown of the door opening outside and a lot of people say they heard a bang... maybe Luke threw something at him?

He should be kicked out methinks.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #384 on: June 23, 2012, 12:28:47 PM »

Apparently she's convinced it was "Get DEANA Out" ::)

Did Luke S try to go for Benedict after he said he messed with his protein shakes?

Like I saw him running towards the stairs then the camera was cut to the countdown of the door opening outside and a lot of people say they heard a bang... maybe Luke threw something at him?

He should be kicked out methinks.

It definitely was "Get Lydia Out!".

I don't know about Luke S, but I know Caroline called Benedict a "f****** w*****" as he left, and then both Luke S and Caroline headed towards the garden.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #385 on: June 23, 2012, 04:30:22 PM »
Luke S is pissing me off, seriously.

God I wish they had kept the rules off regarding nominations.
Lauren, Lydia, Deana, Luke A and Adam* could've easily targeted Caroline and Luke S.

Then you have Ashleigh, Luke S, Conor, Sara (is she still in there?), Shievonne. could easily target Lydia and Deana/Luke A.

and then you have caroline and scott, who would probably go with Luke S' group.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #386 on: June 23, 2012, 06:24:02 PM »
So, "the group" is Luke S., Conor, Aaron, Caroline, Sara, Caroline, Scott, and Ashliegh, correct?

I lost respect for Adam. I don't understand why people like him so much. I think what he did to Shievonne was disrespectful. Also, Arron's pranking is getting old. It's making me favor Scott as the one to see win.

And just out of coincidence, the first three people to be evicted - Victoria, Chris, & Benedict were the last three people to enter on Launch night.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #387 on: June 23, 2012, 06:31:47 PM »
Well. I know this much

Luke S and Conor stick together, along with Arron
Ashleigh sticks with Shievonne, Sara and Luke S (thus as well with Conor and Arron).
And then you have Becky, Caroline and Scott, who are more in the Luke S/Ashleigh clique.

Deana, Lydia and Lauren is on the outside whilst Shievonne and Adam are in the middle (though on numerous occassion Shievonne seems to be more inclined towards the Luke S/Ashleigh clique).

They need to put up Asheligh and Luke S to be perfcetly hoenst.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #388 on: June 23, 2012, 07:07:27 PM »

And just out of coincidence, the first three people to be evicted - Victoria, Chris, & Benedict were the last three people to enter on Launch night.

And it is the same for the portrait/pictures on the wall.
Benedict - Chris - Victoria in the bottom... Weird lol.

I forgot who's next but I think it could be Sara  :P :P

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #389 on: June 24, 2012, 06:11:10 AM »
So, "the group" is Luke S., Conor, Aaron, Caroline, Sara, Caroline, Scott, and Ashliegh, correct?

I lost respect for Adam. I don't understand why people like him so much. I think what he did to Shievonne was disrespectful. Also, Arron's pranking is getting old. It's making me favor Scott as the one to see win.

I definitely agree with you, what Adam did to Shievonne was disrespectful and I recall the flashback showed Shievonne upset that he'd play with her feelings like that. I still like Adam though because he is quite well spoken despite this horrible joke.

Yes I'd say that's the group. Although Conor/Luke S voting has been aloof as they both voted for Deana, Conor also nominated Lydia and Luke S nominated Luke A.

I think they'll all stick together and go for Deana/Lydia :(

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #390 on: June 24, 2012, 06:13:10 AM »
I really hate what Ashleigh did last night, she consoled an upset Deana and rolled her eyes while hugging her, she's a nasty, definitely not trustworthy at all.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #391 on: June 24, 2012, 06:01:12 PM »
I wished BB put Bieber in the house for Ashlegih's party. That would've been fun.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #392 on: June 24, 2012, 06:11:28 PM »
I wished BB put Bieber in the house for Ashlegih's party. That would've been fun.

They couldn't afford the rights to his song in an online clip during the last celebrity edition, so I HIGHLY doubt they'd be able to afford him himself.  ;D ;D

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #393 on: June 24, 2012, 06:18:37 PM »
Anybody found it a little bit unfair that Lydia got barely a party, while Ashleight got TWO themed parties? I mean I know that they could be on budget, but favouring some housemates much?

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #394 on: June 24, 2012, 08:24:10 PM »
Anybody found it a little bit unfair that Lydia got barely a party, while Ashleight got TWO themed parties? I mean I know that they could be on budget, but favouring some housemates much?

Lydia got a phone call from her fiance, which is percieved as priceless. Lydia said this herself. Ashleigh gettign two parties and no phone call might be the eqality BB was looking for.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #395 on: June 25, 2012, 08:15:59 AM »

Lydia got a phone call from her fiance, which is percieved as priceless. Lydia said this herself. Ashleigh gettign two parties and no phone call might be the eqality BB was looking for.

And yet Ashleigh recieved a VISIT from her dog, which many would probably say is almost as the same as getting a phonecall from a fiancee.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #396 on: June 25, 2012, 09:11:47 AM »
I'm sick of the Housemates getting treat after treat, like all the parties (fair enough they cause some arguments and tension) but the constant visits from family, one would be mistaken for thinking it was a country club in there ::)

Shievonne is going way down in my estimations with her bitch attitude, Lydia clearly had no "tone" in her voice and she didn't let her get a word in, and also her making fun of Adam while exercising was disgusting.

If anyone in there made fun of Becky's weight then there'd be uproar. It's not like herself and Ashleigh are gods gift to men :mad

BTW as expected due to the Euro yesterday, just 775,000 (2.5% 9pm share) watched the H/L's last night. On the other hand, 23.2m (77% viewers share at the same time) saw Italy whipping England's ass :P

C5 made a BIG mistake lol

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #397 on: June 25, 2012, 11:11:27 AM »

And yet Ashleigh recieved a VISIT from her dog, which many would probably say is almost as the same as getting a phonecall from a fiancee.

BB didn't give Ashleigh that visit from her dog, she had earn that right in her performance in the lab task.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #398 on: June 25, 2012, 12:18:48 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
DEANA & LYDIA are nominated, worst result imaginable :mad

Who knows who will be evicted, both are disliked by the same twitter teenaged idiots, but I think Lydia is more hated than Deana.

This sucks :-\

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #399 on: June 25, 2012, 03:04:29 PM »
What I just witnessed has left a foul taste in my mouth, that was 45 minutes of BULLYING plain and simple. Deana is being isolated by everyone. I avoid using the word bullying because at time the word is cheapened but that was bullying.

Anyone who tries to defend the Braindead Conor, lowdown scumbag Arron, Becky the Hut, that vile skank Caroline or Luke S obviously needs a lobotomy.

I think there should be calls for the bullies to leave.

I'd love to inflict some pain on those pigs, I'd love to just take a shovel and brain the four of them :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad