Author Topic: Big Brother UK 13  (Read 142859 times)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
Re: Big Brother UK 13
« Reply #400 on: June 26, 2012, 12:09:18 AM »
dear, that doesn't sound too good. I hate it when the majority is so mean to bully a single person. :(
hope Deana survives and stays for a looong time or even wins only to piss people off. She has my total support and sympathy  O0

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #401 on: June 26, 2012, 12:10:07 AM »
I cannot comprehend what the producers are thinking by allowing Conor to remain in the house.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #402 on: June 26, 2012, 12:20:57 AM »
Becky isn't as bad, she has good qualities,but they might just be eiditing her to look like a bitch.

My current rankings

1. Deana (yes, sure, she is boring, she isn't entertaining, but she's being bullied, and she isn't evil, sure, she might act towards cameras at times, but honestly, in that house? WHO ISN'T FAKE?)
2. Lauren (same as Deana, was somewhat teased/bullied by the girls, and is too gulliable to realise that)
3. Lydia - She's a bitch, but for some reason, a very likeable one.
4. Adam - He's alright, like the guy, alright
5. Luke A - Don't really like the guy, but seeing as he's on the outside, and hasn't done ANYTHING wrong, he's alright on my book/
6. Becky - LIke I said, she's alright, she tends to be a bitchy person, but is somewhat likable
7. Scott - He's alright, it's a shame he hangs around with Caroline, because he isn't actually nasty, bit bitchy, but he's gay, I'm gay, and I'm bitchy  >:D
8. Shievonne - She's  not too bad, but she's rather annoying at times, like her arguement with Lydia
9. Sara - Boring, barely gets ANY air time
10. Ashleigh - She's boring, vanilla girl frmo Essex
11. Luke S - Arrogant Prick
12. Arron - Bully, just, plain and simple
13. Conor - Digusting what he said on the highlights show.
14. Caroline - Absolutely and utter c**t. There's no good qualities, she's a class A bully. A hypocrite, and a bitch.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #403 on: June 26, 2012, 02:52:14 AM »
Im happy about these nominations. I'm going to watch now.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #404 on: June 26, 2012, 03:46:26 AM »
Okay, firstly, is there anything other than work out that Luke S. does? Maybe I should go to the UK and get to their Big Brother house if I ever want a really good work out?

And Conor was too horrible to Deana. He moves closer to the bottom of the list of housemates. Though Deana should really work as a team player unless she wants to mope about the majority of the house not liking her. I'm also not liking Becky much anymore. Carlline isn't as likeable as she was. 

I think Arron will be much more likeable if he actually decides to leave Deana & Lydia alone. I hope he does that. I also like Adam & Luke A. and I wish BB would stop making Adam seem like a sexual perv. I mean, what do you expect from most straight guys? Nobody calls Luke S. a perv for all of his cuddling with Ashleigh.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #405 on: June 26, 2012, 08:37:27 AM »
10. Ashleigh - She's boring, vanilla girl frmo Essex
11. Luke S - Arrogant Prick
12. Arron - Bully, just, plain and simple
13. Conor - Digusting what he said on the highlights show.
14. Caroline - Absolutely and utter c**t. There's no good qualities, she's a class A bully. A hypocrite, and a bitch.

^I agree with this bottom 5^

@Dan - Yes Deana did not take part but I think the spam was genuinely making her feel ill and it's like me/mayo, I couldn't eat a whole container of it. There's no way Arron would have berated someone like Adam or Benedict but he knows since Deana's in the doghouse that he can do whatever he likes and not be pulled up for it.

Conor's a downright scumbag for that little song he sung. He showed no remorse whatsoever and came out with a big s**t eating grin feeling all proud of himself. It showed a disgusting lack of respect towards women and also saying he'd punch her in the face was an ugly thing to say >:(

Luke S is vile too, definitely not as stupid as he looks. When he argued with Chris he made himself look cool as a cucumber when in actual fact as we've seen he has a short fuse. Apart from work out, get w**ked of by Trashleigh and occasionally pick on Deana (or sometimes Lydia) he's got nothing going on.

Deana has to stay this Friday, she just has to...
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
« Reply #406 on: June 26, 2012, 11:42:01 AM »
I actually think Deana is quite entertaining :D

She does not just sit back and take everything , she tries to defend herself :)

She is a different type of hm to most of the braindead cunts in there :P I mean Becky especially is just the most idiotic fake person , If becky was 4 stone lighter she'd be hated , but all the jealous fat bitches on twitter prefer her to Deana because Deana is exotic , beautiful and has a brain :L

I'm ashamed that Conor is the irish hm this year , but at least imo he's not really irish , he's northern irish
I much prefered when Ireland was represented by Georgia or Noirin or even Caoimhe :)
All northern irish hms ( orlaith conor shauny i think thats all ) have been absolutely shit :L 

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #407 on: June 26, 2012, 03:38:52 PM »
I just watched the launch night and a few highlight shows.

Deana is gorgeous and fabulous, I really like her and I hope she stays long!
I hate Caroline, the girl is a hot mess and her voice is annoying -__-
I like Shievonne and Lydia too, and Lauren is okay.
I don't find Conor attractive at all, I think he's an utter t***
Luke A seems like a nice guy...
I don't know what to think of Adam *shrug*
Sara is goregous, but utterly boring.
I don't really care for Scott really..
Ashleigh is pretty but I don't like her at all..
Luke S & Arron are cute, but they are d****
Benedict is hot, shame he was evicted :(
I didn't like Chris
And Victoria was cool

Oh, and I have a love/hate thing with Becky, I think she would be good if she didn't hang out with Caroline
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 12:06:48 AM by NYCDanny95 »

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #408 on: June 26, 2012, 04:24:34 PM »
@Danny - you forgot that twunt Arron ;D

Conor has an amazing ability to be BORING & NASTY at the same time >:(

Caroline's behaviour last night to Deana was despicable too. She's a classic Mean Girl except she's not even good looking.

I personally think Deana would have more support if she was a brainless tramp (Like most of the teenage girls who hate her) but she has brains and beauty and they are threatened by that.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #409 on: June 26, 2012, 04:54:17 PM »
Guys if you think bullying is wrong you should sign this petition:

http://www.petition.co.uk/evict-conor-mcintyre-now/

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #410 on: June 26, 2012, 07:28:27 PM »
My Ranking
1. Deana
2. Shievonne
3. Lydia
4. Lauren
5. Luke A.

6. Sara
7. Adam
8. Scott
9. Becky
10. Luke S.
11. Ashleigh
12. Conor
13. Arron
14. Caroline

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #411 on: June 26, 2012, 08:17:57 PM »
My new ranking:

1. Deana
2. Adam

3. Lauren
4. Lydia
5. Luke A

6. Sara
7. Scott
8. Shievonne
9. Becky
10. Ashleigh
11. Luke S

GAP

12. Arron
13. Caroline
14. Conor

Bold = Strong Like/Dislike

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #412 on: June 26, 2012, 10:59:03 PM »
I'm done watching this show, I just can't stand seeing the bore-whores fame-whores stay in the hosue (Ashgeligh ,Sara, Luke S, Conor, Arron) without having any chances of being up, they will just slide right up to the Finals..

Channel 5's version of Big Brother sucked, it always sucked, and it will always suck, there is no Big Brother in my eyes.

French

« Reply #413 on: June 26, 2012, 11:16:43 PM »
Good always win.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #414 on: June 26, 2012, 11:34:26 PM »
Good always win.

The series is still a  :zzz fest

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #415 on: June 26, 2012, 11:55:26 PM »
Good always win.

The series doesn't seem boring to me at all... There is a lot of eye candy even if they are jerks. I just don't like the bullying, but bullying happens in almost every season.

Who does everybody think will go on friday? I think Lydia is a gonner

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #416 on: June 26, 2012, 11:58:33 PM »
Good always win.

The series doesn't seem boring to me at all... There is a lot of eye candy even if they are jerks. I just don't like the bullying, but bullying happens in almost every season.

Seeing how Lydia is so unliked, my money is on Lydia, I'm not even gonna bother with the show, it's just not worth my time.. really...

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #417 on: June 27, 2012, 12:08:07 AM »
Guys if you think bullying is wrong you should sign this petition:

http://www.petition.co.uk/evict-conor-mcintyre-now/

There's already 140 signatures in such a short time  :o . If he gets ejected, he can take Caroline with him, she's just an eyesore and hard to watch...

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #418 on: June 27, 2012, 12:13:32 AM »
Good always win.

Seeing how Lydia is so unliked, my money is on Lydia, I'm not even gonna bother with the show, it's just not worth my time.. really...

I see why you feel that way.. Its a shame really :(

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #419 on: June 27, 2012, 12:15:54 AM »
I've been trying to get back into Big Brother, but .. it's just.. not the same anymore.. they cast the exact same type of people, and the "odd" or "unique" ones always go first (Benedict, Chris, Victoria) and we're left with the same vanilla people (Luke S/Jay, Sara/Louise, Caroline/Alex (though Alex was more likeable). Hell, even Scott is bit like Tom.

It's a shame... the only thing that ACTUALLY made this more intresting was the discussion of nominations, and while I understand an dsupport the ban on it, it still made it intresting to watch, I'm big fan of Survivor.

But now, it's just the old, boring, repetetive, Big Brother, with Lydia going home this week (either, Deana is also a somewhat out there character).

There's just nothing intresting about it to keep on watching.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #420 on: June 27, 2012, 12:27:29 AM »
I've been trying to get back into Big Brother, but .. it's just.. not the same anymore.. they cast the exact same type of people, and the "odd" or "unique" ones always go first (Benedict, Chris, Victoria) and we're left with the same vanilla people (Luke S/Jay, Sara/Louise, Caroline/Alex (though Alex was more likeable). Hell, even Scott is bit like Tom.

It's a shame... the only thing that ACTUALLY made this more intresting was the discussion of nominations, and while I understand an dsupport the ban on it, it still made it intresting to watch, I'm big fan of Survivor.

But now, it's just the old, boring, repetetive, Big Brother, with Lydia going home this week (either, Deana is also a somewhat out there character).

There's just nothing intresting about it to keep on watching.

If Lydia goes home this week, I'm only watching the show because of Adam (He needs to be shown more), Shievonne, Lauren, Luke A and Deana (they all interest me). The guys (Luke S, Arron) are hot but they are bullies, which I hate. Conor and Caroline are just ugh. Sara is boring, Ashleigh is trashy and Becky idek, I want her to be different and bubbly like she was in the beginning, but now she just eats all day. -.- Survivor is cool, I like it, and it can be more exciting than BB sometimes. I don't know why the unique ppl go home first :( I loved Benedict, and not just cuz he was hot. I wonder if a new HM will enter later on in the season, doubt it tho.

Btw, I'm trying to get back into Big Brother also, I was bored with it, so I had decided to focus on school, relationships and my hobbies in transit (trains, buses), but now school is over lol

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #421 on: June 27, 2012, 12:29:25 AM »
I wish I could be super rich, I'd buy out Big Brother, and just run the way it shoudl be run without worrying about finances.. ah... fantasies..

it hink the first thing I would do is just do an All-Star series, because, UBB was NOT All-Star series.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #422 on: June 27, 2012, 12:31:35 AM »
I wish I could be super rich, I'd buy out Big Brother, and just run the way it shoudl be run without worrying about finances.. ah... fantasies..

it hink the first thing I would do is just do an All-Star series, because, UBB was NOT All-Star series.

An official BB UK All Stars full of eye candy and interesting, original housemates, that would be an awesome idea  ;D
I didn't really like UBB and I didn't watch because as soon as I saw the cast, I knew that Brian was gonna win right away  ::)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #423 on: June 27, 2012, 12:43:18 AM »

An official BB UK All Stars full of eye candy and interesting, original housemates, that would be an awesome idea  ;D
I didn't really like UBB and I didn't watch because as soon as I saw the cast, I knew that Brian was gonna win right away  ::)

Brian makes a lousy host, great housemate.

But there were so many characthers that should've been in UBB but weren't purely because there wasn't enough time (I mean c'mon, why Preston? Why Vanessa? Really!?)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #424 on: June 27, 2012, 12:46:20 AM »

Brian makes a lousy host, great housemate.

But there were so many characthers that should've been in UBB but weren't purely because there wasn't enough time (I mean c'mon, why Preston? Why Vanessa? Really!?)

Lmao true about Brian, Davina was a better host. And it should have been longer, they may have asked Vanessa as a last minute thing (she entered a week before the final) and Preston only because of Chantelle  ::)