Author Topic: Big Brother UK 13  (Read 142453 times)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
Re: Big Brother UK 13
« Reply #425 on: June 27, 2012, 02:34:54 AM »
I just watched today's highlights on youtube and my ranking on the HMs has changed :o

1. Deana
2. Lauren
3. Luke A.
4. Adam
5. Sara
6. Lydia

7. Becky
8. Shievonne
9. Scott
10. Luke S.
11. Conor
12. Arron
13. Ashleigh
14. Caroline
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 02:41:53 AM by NYCDanny95 »

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #426 on: June 27, 2012, 03:17:30 AM »
Surprised Arron did not recieve any nominations .....

I could care less who goes. I dislike them both.

And props to Caroline for singing Friday, one of my favourite songs.  ;D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #427 on: June 27, 2012, 12:42:14 PM »
Continuing from what John/Danny have said, I'd agree that all the interesting people go first and in that sense the fact we're left with the crap HM's it is boring, but I have a lot of negative things to say about this season and boring wouldn't be it, it's been the best Big Brother since the 2009 series in my opinion, including CBB's too. But everyone has a different view of what's boring and what's not.

If I were in charge I'd have the house full of interesting people of different ages, backgrounds and tastes. For example the "Cool Gang" who aren't cool btw, seem to have the same interests, same s**t taste in Music etc so I'd make sure there were different people in (I wish Wildcard Anthony entered, I've spoke to him and he'd have made a better HM than Becky The Hut)

I'd have about 1 or 2 eye candy for each gender, the house is full of good looking people and most of them are vacuous, bland idiots.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #428 on: June 27, 2012, 04:48:03 PM »
Continuing from what John/Danny have said, I'd agree that all the interesting people go first and in that sense the fact we're left with the crap HM's it is boring, but I have a lot of negative things to say about this season and boring wouldn't be it, it's been the best Big Brother since the 2009 series in my opinion, including CBB's too. But everyone has a different view of what's boring and what's not.

If I were in charge I'd have the house full of interesting people of different ages, backgrounds and tastes. For example the "Cool Gang" who aren't cool btw, seem to have the same interests, same s**t taste in Music etc so I'd make sure there were different people in (I wish Wildcard Anthony entered, I've spoke to him and he'd have made a better HM than Becky The Hut)

I'd have about 1 or 2 eye candy for each gender, the house is full of good looking people and most of them are vacuous, bland idiots.

It's indeed not boring, but its kinda hard to watch sometimes, with a lot of the HMs being mean (to Lauren, Deana and Lydia, mostly). Its a shame that everybody is almost the same. Lol why do you call Becky the Hut ? I liked her at first, but now all she does is bitch w/Caroline & Scott and eats up all the food -__-. And again yea, most of the good looking ppl are the rudest (except Deana), also I can't stand the fakeness in the house either (Ashleigh, Caroline)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #429 on: June 27, 2012, 05:16:08 PM »

It's indeed not boring, but its kinda hard to watch sometimes, with a lot of the HMs being mean (to Lauren, Deana and Lydia, mostly). Its a shame that everybody is almost the same. Lol why do you call Becky the Hut ? I liked her at first, but now all she does is bitch w/Caroline & Scott and eats up all the food -__-. And again yea, most of the good looking ppl are the rudest (except Deana), also I can't stand the fakeness in the house either (Ashleigh, Caroline)

That is why I call her Becky The Hut :D

Plus she's mean to Queen Deana :'(

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #430 on: June 27, 2012, 06:18:27 PM »

That is why I call her Becky The Hut :D

Plus she's mean to Queen Deana :'(

Lmao she's mean to almost everyone, I'm waiting for the day someone calls her out on her weight during an argument.
And almost everyone is mean to Deana, but she is not even a bad person  :-\

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #431 on: June 27, 2012, 07:24:59 PM »
TotalBigBrother poll:

Deana 66%
Lydia 34%

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #432 on: June 27, 2012, 08:31:56 PM »
TotalBigBrother poll:

Deana 66%
Lydia 34%

^This is pretty much the result you'll get anywhere you go^

So I think Lydia will be going :-\

• Big Brother
« Reply #433 on: June 27, 2012, 08:58:59 PM »
I'm really rooting for Deana (cause Lydia is pretty clear she is gonna to be evicted this Friday). I didn't liked her in past weeks, but I'm starting to like her personality. From the other stupid pricks, I'm going with Caroline and Becky (she resembles to Ursula from Little Mermaid didn't she?), Caroline is nasty but I like her anyways, Becky is stupid, but she has some Gif moments that I like.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #434 on: June 28, 2012, 12:11:46 AM »
Deana definetly has a winner profile to me. She is a great woman, a great person, she isn't boring and this "bully" thing will help her even more. I think both of Lauren and Deana are the leading girls. But boys is another story...

• Big Brother
« Reply #435 on: June 28, 2012, 12:29:43 AM »
1. Lydia (DIVA)
2. Deana (Hated her during the first weeks, DIVA)

3. Caroline (Fake bitch, although I like her more than the others)
4. Becky (I liked Ursula in the Little Mermaid, why not her in BB 13?)

5. Lauren
6. Luke A
7. Sara (Who is she?)  :zzz :zzz :zzz
8. Ashleigh (Essex Trash)
9. Shievonne (Ashleigh's toady)
10. Scott (Next)
11. Adam (Don't like him aniways  ::) )
12-14. Arron-Luke S-Conor (Get a bomb and destroy them)

« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 12:44:12 AM by Beatriz_Trapote_SV »

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #436 on: June 28, 2012, 02:24:20 AM »
Todays highlights was hilarious, I love how Deana and Lydia were able to get their revenge. It was awesome :D

1. Deana - always gonna be my favorite!
2. Luke A. - I like him more and more each day. Genuinely nice guy
3. Lauren - sweet girl, and she entertains me.
4. Lydia - DIVA.

5. Sara - sweet, attractive, honest girl, she needs more air time tho
6. Adam - bounces back and forth, liking him less by the day
7. Shievonne - although she hangs out with the d****, she is opiniated and entertaining
8. Scott - his posh attitude and voice irritates me, but me and him are in the same type of situation (cant find someone to date, that sort of way) and I can relate to him. Not as bad as those ranked below him.
9. Becky - she just eats all day, but has her moments and like Scott, she isn't as evil as those ranked below her.

10. Luke S. - attractive but he is a d***
11. Ashleigh - trasshy, ugly, bad mannered
12. Caroline - she is a b**** and ugly. She is also very spoiled and fake (even to Scott and Becky, her "best friends")
13. Conor - no comment
14. Arron - no comment

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #437 on: June 28, 2012, 02:52:01 AM »
Props to Arron for what he did to those cigarettes!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I wouldn't have even hesitated. As soon as BB mentioned chopped them with scissors, I would've done so.

And what is Scott up to with his hair? It look hideous. :o :o :o He should never let that group mess up his hair.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #438 on: June 28, 2012, 12:56:44 PM »
Muahaha i want Lydia going home! I'm rotting now for Sara and Becky  :)

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #439 on: June 28, 2012, 04:43:54 PM »

Sara's an interesting choice. She is the Housemate most people forget to rank because she doesn't really do anything. Apart from this stupid romance with Arron the producers are trying to push and Lydia gunging her last night there's nothing much to her methinks.

I've now changed my mind, although Deana going would be a painful blow as the "Cool Group" would get the satisfaction, I'd love for Lydia to stay longer, she provides more drama and if she survives again then they'll think she's popular and not nominate her 8)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #440 on: June 28, 2012, 04:48:35 PM »
If you follow the Big Brother news (the ones listed on the official site) you'll notice the producers are so pushing Conor into a nice limelight? yet ALL the comments on anything involving him are to get him out.

This show should've remained cancelled,

• Big Brother
« Reply #441 on: June 28, 2012, 05:11:52 PM »
How pathetic can be Ashleigh doing questions like "Is the UK in Africa?" and "Where do eggs come frome?" it doesn't sound even genuine ::)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #442 on: June 28, 2012, 05:56:17 PM »
I don't think Essex people are very educated, which is sad, I will never forget Kirk and the last year's Big Brother with him not getting ANY of the geographical locations correct, dude, I'm 17, and I knew all of them.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #443 on: June 28, 2012, 06:56:06 PM »
I don't think Essex people are very educated, which is sad, I will never forget Kirk and the last year's Big Brother with him not getting ANY of the geographical locations correct, dude, I'm 17, and I knew all of them.

To be fair you shouldn't make generalisations like that, it's like saying all Americans are fat or all Australians are cheery people (John James certainly wasn't)

But it's quite odd that most people from Essex on Reality TV tend to be of low intelligence and they also act as if they're superior to everyone else just because they are from Essex ???

TRAshleigh saying that she didn't know who Hitler was last night had to be a lie, surely no one can be THAT stupid... or maybe she's a little bit special if you know what I mean?

BTW I think Trashleigh is the only Housemate this year with literally NO support whatsoever, I haven't come across any Trashleigh fans yet :P

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #444 on: June 28, 2012, 07:17:58 PM »

To be fair you shouldn't make generalisations like that, it's like saying all Americans are fat or all Australians are cheery people (John James certainly wasn't)

But it's quite odd that most people from Essex on Reality TV tend to be of low intelligence and they also act as if they're superior to everyone else just because they are from Essex ???

TRAshleigh saying that she didn't know who Hitler was last night had to be a lie, surely no one can be THAT stupid... or maybe she's a little bit special if you know what I mean?

BTW I think Trashleigh is the only Housemate this year with literally NO support whatsoever, I haven't come across any Trashleigh fans yet :P

I've not seen any support for Sara either! :D :D

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #445 on: June 28, 2012, 07:53:49 PM »

There you go, support for Boring Sara. I kinda feel sorry for her, it's not her fault, it's the friggin producers giving her NO air time.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #446 on: June 28, 2012, 08:38:03 PM »
I think Lydia will be evicted, but to be honest I see the same amount of positives and negatives to both of them leaving. In a weird way I want Deana to stay not because of her, but because of the other housemates' reactions to her still being there.

Big Brother let Conor do all the shopping himself in the Diary Room, and he was able to buy special treats (i.e. table football or the Euro results so far, which would cost £100), so I bet they spin in the highlights that he is a good guy because he let the housemates have X,Y and Z. He bought three protein shakes for himself, Luke S and Arron (£35 each! :o), a giant bowling set, table football and swingball for a week and ten luxury doughnuts and an hour with an mp3 of his favourite songs for himself. Even on the official website, the article says:

Conor played a blinder... Well done, Conor. By resisting the more expensive treats and pacifying team 'I miss smoking so bad I could cry', he has done that rare and remarkable thing and pleased everyone.

So despite the fact he threatened to rape and beat a woman, they're hoping everything will be forgotten now. Channel Five have confirmed that despite receiving about 1,000 complaints, Conor will remain in the house.

'Having spoken to Conor, and bearing in mind our duty of care to the other housemates, we are satisfied that he should continue to participate in the programme.'

I sincerely hope this decision comes back to bite them in the ass when he actually commits a physically violent act, which I feel is on the cards especially if Deana stays.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #447 on: June 28, 2012, 11:09:10 PM »
As I'm following Benedict on twitter, I've learned that Caroline have said something racist about Adam on recent highlight show? And yet she's still in.

Emily said one word that she barely was aware of what she was saying and got kicked out immediately.. and she's staying because she's "good T.V"?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #448 on: June 28, 2012, 11:24:54 PM »
As I'm following Benedict on twitter, I've learned that Caroline have said something racist about Adam on recent highlight show? And yet she's still in.

Emily said one word that she barely was aware of what she was saying and got kicked out immediately.. and she's staying because she's "good T.V"?

I have yet to see the H/L's but apparently she called him a "Gorilla" which can be deemed racist.

I'm finding it funny that Caroline/Conor have stayed yet in the past people have been kicked out for lesser evils:

Nick is kicked out for writing a few names on paper
Alex is ejected for making threats (Same as Conor but I bet she doesn't even have 'gangster friends'

To be fair when Emily was thrown out there was still a lot of anger about the CBB5 race row so C4 were taking precautions. What annoyed me was that Charley was using the 'N' word for ages after that >:(

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #449 on: June 29, 2012, 07:30:28 AM »
OMG Caroline crying when Adam spun her on the roundabout has to be one of the best moments of the season :D
"YOUR SUCH A BULLY ADAM, STOP IT!" *crying noise* Lmaoooo!!! I Loved It!!
I hate Caroline with a passion, but the girl has some really entertaining moments lol
Shievonne's DR commentaries are funny too, I love her!