Author Topic: Where are they now?  (Read 171791 times)

Offline tounu

• Winner
Re: Where are they now?
« Reply #925 on: October 31, 2014, 02:37:49 PM »
lol what actually funny is the conversation between the two guys filming "yo i'm from corsicaaaaaaaaa you crazy!!!!! if you want to talk to my sister you have to marry her!!! PARIS ? YOU CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
except all the homophobic comments obviously

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #926 on: October 31, 2014, 05:00:56 PM »
Quote from: tounu
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Today at 05:50:20 AMis that supposed to be funny?who said it was
well you used LOL in your comment twice which to me implies that you think it is.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #927 on: November 04, 2014, 08:05:33 PM »
After a 10months relationship, the iconic BB6 Danemark couple Nicki and Mark are over.

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #928 on: November 04, 2014, 08:17:30 PM »
Jessica (Secret story 8 ), Steven and his mother Corine (Who wants to marry my son ? 3) are the first three people in Les Anges 7 that is most likely to be located in PANAMA !

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #929 on: November 04, 2014, 08:47:40 PM »
Mark was NOTHING without Nicki, just for the fact to be said.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #930 on: November 06, 2014, 05:57:10 AM »
Natália (BBB8 and BBB13) & Marcelo (BBB14) are dating... :o

Amanda (BBB14) so random... lol

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #931 on: November 06, 2014, 01:37:18 PM »
I'm not surprised. I remember the way she was defending these asshole during BBB14. ::)

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #932 on: November 07, 2014, 09:27:56 AM »
Nabilla (Les Anges 4/5 now works in TPMP) is in custudy because she's accused of having stab her boyfriend Thomas (SS6, Les Anges 5) in the thorax... it's not confirmed yet
(PS: he's "okay")

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #933 on: November 07, 2014, 05:05:33 PM »
Nabilla (Les Anges 4/5 now works in TPMP) is in custudy because she's accused of having stab her boyfriend Thomas (SS6, Les Anges 5) in the thorax... it's not confirmed yet

They both admitted that she did stab him. She risks jail for at least 5 years...
He has been touched to the heart and both lungs. I'm so shocked but I still think it's "unfair" because she had the best career of all the tv reality world here in france but still the girl made a mistake so she has to pay

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #934 on: November 08, 2014, 02:34:02 AM »
Natalia and Marcelo <3 <3 <3 

My two favorites from their seasons :D 

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #935 on: November 08, 2014, 04:49:15 AM »
Quote from: Proth
Natalia and Marcelo <3 <3 <3 

My two favorites from their seasons (Image removed from quote.) 
But your fave this year wasn't Angela? 

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #936 on: November 08, 2014, 03:44:58 PM »
Lizfanny Emiliano Vázquez from GH 10 will be a contestant in the Chilean reality show "Amor a prueba"

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #937 on: November 08, 2014, 07:02:09 PM »
Marcelo being favorite of Proth

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #938 on: November 09, 2014, 12:46:17 AM »
Quote from: Gabriel
Quote from: ProthNatalia and Marcelo <3 <3 <3 

My two favorites from their seasons (Image removed from quote.) But your fave this year wasn't Angela? 

Yeah. Marcelo and Angela. Both ;)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #939 on: November 09, 2014, 02:18:57 PM »

They both admitted that she did stab him. She risks jail for at least 5 years...
He has been touched to the heart and both lungs. I'm so shocked but I still think it's "unfair" because she had the best career of all the tv reality world here in france but still the girl made a mistake so she has to pay

This whole story is so sad.

The only version she actually gave the police is that Thomas actually stabbed himself accidentaly when they were fighting because he was on cocaine.
Thomas is still lying about it, he said they were attacked by 3 random guys.
Police believes Nabilla tried to kill him.
There apparently is another case where Thomas "fell" on a knife before.
Police did find that Thomas was on drug the night he was stabbed and Nabilla was clear.
Her lawyer says only his figertips are on the knife...

It's just so confusing. I kinda want to believe she is innocent because she is so touching but this story is 24/7 on tv now and whatever happens her whole tv carreer is dead now...

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #940 on: November 09, 2014, 03:18:14 PM »

The only version she actually gave the police is that Thomas actually stabbed himself accidentaly when they were fighting because he was on cocaine.
Police did find that Thomas was on drug the night he was stabbed and Nabilla was clear.

It's just so confusing. I kinda want to believe she is innocent because she is so touching but this story is 24/7 on tv now and whatever happens her whole tv carreer is dead now...

my theory is:
they fought, he stabbed himself by accident. they set up a fake story about three guys stabbing him so that Nabilla was not accused of it. So when she was asked she told that story about those guys, but then she revealed the truth (he stabbed himself during the fight), then Thomas was asked about it and he told the story about the guys without knowing that Nabilla had already changed her version of the fact.
#Columbo

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #941 on: November 09, 2014, 03:35:27 PM »

my theory is:
they fought, he stabbed himself by accident. they set up a fake story about three guys stabbing him so that Nabilla was not accused of it. So when she was asked she told that story about those guys, but then she revealed the truth (he stabbed himself during the fight), then Thomas was asked about it and he told the story about the guys without knowing that Nabilla had already changed her version of the fact.
#Columbo

First police men asked Thomas what happened without giving him any info about what Nabilla said and he gave the "3 men" version (nabilla's first version that was proven wrong by the security cams) then when they revealed to him that it was proven wrong and nabilla had move on to saying it was him, he said "that's bullshit" and refused to talk to the police anymore...

I don't see how the police can't see there's something fishy there, of course we don't get all the infos they do but Nabilla and Thomas are well known for having a tulmutous relationship and he is a known violent men and drug user. Of course she has her past but if there are none of her fingertips on the knife but his, and he was truly drugged.... he version doen't seem that crazy

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #942 on: November 09, 2014, 09:44:27 PM »
Ayem (SS5) is the only person that visited Nabilla in the cell she is kept in for now. She brought her clothes so she could change. Nabilla and Ayem used to be bestfriend until they fell apart last year.

Ayem rend visite à son amie nabilla

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #943 on: November 10, 2014, 07:06:30 PM »

Are you nuts? how would you like it if it was someone you cared about she stabbed? :o
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #944 on: November 10, 2014, 07:27:46 PM »

Are you nuts? how would you like it if it was someone you cared about she stabbed? :o

?? what

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #945 on: November 11, 2014, 02:42:59 AM »
if nabilla is in jail it's because the police don't want that thomas get contact with nabilla to agree themselves on a story version. Nabilla wil stay in jail for the rest of the investigation !

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #946 on: November 15, 2014, 08:32:38 PM »
Soraja Vucelic from Veliki brat 4 was photographed nude in a beach for Interviú for being the supposed girlfriend of football player Neymar

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #947 on: November 17, 2014, 10:30:21 AM »

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #948 on: November 18, 2014, 05:35:05 PM »
if nabilla is in jail it's because the police don't want that thomas get contact with nabilla to agree themselves on a story version. Nabilla wil stay in jail for the rest of the investigation !

Thomas was on Sept à Huit last Sunday (it's a information/news tv show but when you see it you're depressed for all the night because it's always sad & then it's sunday so that reminds you that tomorrow it's monday and that you have to go to school. anyway that's not what I wanted to say but I feel like I had to LOL WHATEVER)
the guy just said he never hit her (liaaaaaaaaaar) but she did (looooooooool) but he never complained. He says she has problems and hopes that her family sees it too (what a bitch). He still wants to see her after that because they are in love blablabla. He was crying but I personally thing he's a liar for saying he never hit her.
He was forbidden to talk about that night because Nabilla is still in jail until the investigation is over. I heard it was the best rating for the show this year. Anyway, Nabilla could be out on Thursday. The two had to have a confrontation but apparently it was today and it did not happen (?)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #949 on: November 18, 2014, 06:48:57 PM »

Thomas was on Sept à Huit last Sunday (it's a information/news tv show but when you see it you're depressed for all the night because it's always sad & then it's sunday so that reminds you that tomorrow it's monday and that you have to go to school. anyway that's not what I wanted to say but I feel like I had to LOL WHATEVER)
the guy just said he never hit her (liaaaaaaaaaar) but she did (looooooooool) but he never complained. He says she has problems and hopes that her family sees it too (what a bitch). He still wants to see her after that because they are in love blablabla. He was crying but I personally thing he's a liar for saying he never hit her.
He was forbidden to talk about that night because Nabilla is still in jail until the investigation is over. I heard it was the best rating for the show this year. Anyway, Nabilla could be out on Thursday. The two had to have a confrontation but apparently it was today and it did not happen (?)

it's funny how he "forgot" about his violence to her but remembered hers towards him.. Lets not pretend it didn't happen, everybody knows they would hit each other all the time. Toxic relationships lead to tragic ends. what's new...