Author Topic: Where are they now?  (Read 171829 times)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
Re: Where are they now?
« Reply #950 on: November 19, 2014, 12:41:28 AM »
if nabilla is in jail it's because the police don't want that thomas get contact with nabilla to agree themselves on a story version. Nabilla wil stay in jail for the rest of the investigation !

Thomas was on Sept à Huit last Sunday (it's a information/news tv show but when you see it you're depressed for all the night because it's always sad & then it's sunday so that reminds you that tomorrow it's monday and that you have to go to school. anyway that's not what I wanted to say but I feel like I had to LOL WHATEVER)
the guy just said he never hit her (liaaaaaaaaaar) but she did (looooooooool) but he never complained. He says she has problems and hopes that her family sees it too (what a bitch). He still wants to see her after that because they are in love blablabla. He was crying but I personally thing he's a liar for saying he never hit her.
He was forbidden to talk about that night because Nabilla is still in jail until the investigation is over. I heard it was the best rating for the show this year. Anyway, Nabilla could be out on Thursday. The two had to have a confrontation but apparently it was today and it did not happen (?)

Thomas is a big liar everybody knows that he is violent since SS6 when he pull audrey and nadège. On the jeremstar site there are many photos of nabilla with blue (?)
He is very impulsive, in ss6 he's had a fight with kevin or julien.
And in Sept à Huit i think it was fake tears.
But there are only Nabilla and thomas who know what happened that night so I am silent now lol.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #951 on: November 19, 2014, 04:43:35 AM »
if nabilla is in jail it's because the police don't want that thomas get contact with nabilla to agree themselves on a story version. Nabilla wil stay in jail for the rest of the investigation !

Thomas was on Sept à Huit last Sunday (it's a information/news tv show but when you see it you're depressed for all the night because it's always sad & then it's sunday so that reminds you that tomorrow it's monday and that you have to go to school. anyway that's not what I wanted to say but I feel like I had to LOL WHATEVER)
the guy just said he never hit her (liaaaaaaaaaar) but she did (looooooooool) but he never complained. He says she has problems and hopes that her family sees it too (what a bitch). He still wants to see her after that because they are in love blablabla. He was crying but I personally thing he's a liar for saying he never hit her.
He was forbidden to talk about that night because Nabilla is still in jail until the investigation is over. I heard it was the best rating for the show this year. Anyway, Nabilla could be out on Thursday. The two had to have a confrontation but apparently it was today and it did not happen (?)

Thomas is a big liar everybody knows that he is violent since SS6 when he pull audrey and nadège. On the jeremstar site there are many photos of nabilla with blue (?)
He is very impulsive, in ss6 he's had a fight with kevin or julien.
And in Sept à Huit i think it was fake tears.
But there are only Nabilla and thomas who know what happened that night so I am silent now lol.

Yes but because we all know Thomas has violent tendency doesn't mean Nabilla doesn't.. If somebody hits you, and you hit back, then make up it's hard to know who is abusing the other. They probably both have a part of responsibility in this case but what they have to find out is if Thomas stabbed himself or Nabilla did...

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #952 on: November 21, 2014, 10:01:12 AM »
i've read Hazel and Daley from BB 14 UK are going to marry or are already married (the articles are from last year)

lol that's so Fayna Bethencourt

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #953 on: November 22, 2014, 06:22:59 PM »
i've read Hazel and Daley from BB 14 UK are going to marry or are already married (the articles are from last year)

The wedding of Skank n Scum :P

Joking. I don't think Hazel is a skank, just cold hearted.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #954 on: November 26, 2014, 09:58:36 PM »
Quote from: Aspio
Quote from: Hesychius of Jupiter on 21-11-2014, 10:01:12i've read Hazel and Daley from BB 14 UK are going to marry or are already married (the articles are from last year)

The wedding of Skank n Scum (Image removed from quote.)

I don't think that that was true.;D

Veena Malik from Bigg Boss 4 has been sentenced to 26 years in jail?!?!?! - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2850018/Glamorous-actress-handed-26-year-jail-sentence-blasphemy-Pakistan-appearing-mock-TV-wedding-religious-song-played-background.html

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #955 on: November 26, 2014, 10:37:39 PM »
Quote from: Aspio
Quote from: Hesychius of Jupiter on 21-11-2014, 10:01:12i've read Hazel and Daley from BB 14 UK are going to marry or are already married (the articles are from last year)

The wedding of Skank n Scum (Image removed from quote.)

I don't think that that was true.;D

Veena Malik from Bigg Boss 4 has been sentenced to 26 years in jail?!?!?! - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2850018/Glamorous-actress-handed-26-year-jail-sentence-blasphemy-Pakistan-appearing-mock-TV-wedding-religious-song-played-background.html

I understand Pakistan is much different to my country and I respect their culture and religion but... 26 years in jails for acting a "blasphemy" wedding on tv while might be a just a little fucking extra

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #956 on: November 27, 2014, 12:12:16 PM »
Following the highly successful first season of Big Brother Mzansi, the iconic couple Mandla and Lexi have announced they will star in their own reality show, "Mandlexi", on the same channel Mzansi Magic and produced by Lungile Radu who host BB Mzansi. It is set to start in january, just like the upcoming BB Mzansi season.

when will your faves tho??  :-*

• Big Brother
« Reply #957 on: November 27, 2014, 12:29:26 PM »
why was the mock wedding aired in the first place if it was considered a blasphemy?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #958 on: November 27, 2014, 02:18:06 PM »
why was the mock wedding aired in the first place if it was considered a blasphemy?

it was live morning tv i think, and the channel's director was also sentenced 26 years for airing this.

READ THE ARTICLE

• Big Brother
« Reply #959 on: November 27, 2014, 02:25:56 PM »
i did it and that's why i ask

was it supposed to be a parofy of Prophe's Muhammed wedding or what

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #960 on: November 27, 2014, 05:58:29 PM »
i did it and that's why i ask

was it supposed to be a parofy of Prophe's Muhammed wedding or what

it was not a parody it was an fake live wedding, supposed to refer to Muhammed daughter's wedding but not really

• Big Brother
« Reply #961 on: December 02, 2014, 10:12:35 AM »
Kellie Maloney from CBB had a face surgery in Belgium that went very wrong last month, she spent four days in coma, her head inflated and was bleeding from her eyes. She is now recovering in her house in Kent and she seems to be doing ok.

graphic image of the surgery result

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #962 on: December 02, 2014, 10:26:26 AM »
Kellie Maloney from CBB had a face surgery in Belgium that went very wrong last month, she spent four days in coma, her head inflated and was bleeding from her eyes. She is now recovering in her house in Kent and she seems to be doing ok.

Spoiler for Hiden:

oh my good goddess

that look terribly painful... What kind of surgery was she undergoing ? What could possibly lead to this kind of results ?  :o

• Big Brother
« Reply #963 on: December 02, 2014, 10:45:15 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

oh my good goddess

that look terribly painful... What kind of surgery was she undergoing ? What could possibly lead to this kind of results ?  :o

her new face

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #964 on: December 02, 2014, 10:55:04 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

oh my good goddess

her new face

(Image removed from quote.)

hmmm i hope she feels it was worth it cause it doesn't look that changed to me

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #965 on: December 02, 2014, 03:45:05 PM »
Isn't an BB Housemante, but Andressa Urach from AF6 is now on ICU between the life and death, and 2 of her organs already failed... :'( :'(

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #966 on: December 02, 2014, 05:34:15 PM »
Dessa :'( :'( 

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #967 on: December 02, 2014, 05:39:43 PM »
Quote from: Gabriel
Isn't an BB Housemante, but Andressa Urach from AF6 is now on ICU between the life and death, and 2 of her organs already failed... (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

Why?? What happened? :o
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #968 on: December 02, 2014, 05:47:22 PM »
Quote from: Gabriel
Isn't an BB Housemante, but Andressa Urach from AF6 is now on ICU between the life and death, and 2 of her organs already failed... (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

Why?? What happened? :o
An infection after remove the silicone...   :-[

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #969 on: December 02, 2014, 11:55:08 PM »
Isn't an BB Housemante, but Andressa Urach from AF6 is now on ICU between the life and death, and 2 of her organs already failed... :'( :'(

<3 Lu Schievano <3 from A Fazenda 6 posted a photo supporting Andressa <33

http://instagram.com/p/wHS_Q2GwG4/

Lurach is the best alliance of AF history ever. And I'll see them in AF All-Stars again ;D ;D

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #970 on: December 03, 2014, 10:20:13 AM »
Gauahar Khan, Bigg Boss 7 winner and Bigg Boss 8 guest star, was slapped on stage during a tv show she was hosting by a random man for wearing a dress he thought was "too revealing for a muslim woman".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2856172/Indian-TV-presenter-left-traumatised-slapped-member-audience-revealing-clothing-Muslim.html?ito=social-facebook

SMH at this man thinking a "revealing dress" was a better reason to be ashamed than fucking slapping a woman.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #971 on: December 03, 2014, 01:43:24 PM »
Quote from: Hesychius of Jupiter
Quote from: Jaki on Yesterday at 06:26:26 AMQuote from: Hesychius of Jupiter on Yesterday at 06:12:35 AMKellie Maloney from CBB had a face surgery in Belgium that went very wrong last month, she spent four days in coma, her head inflated and was bleeding from her eyes. She is now recovering in her house in Kent and she seems to be doing ok.

Spoiler for Hiden: (Image removed from quote.)

oh my good goddess

that look terribly painful... What kind of surgery was she undergoing ? What could possibly lead to this kind of results ?  (Image removed from quote.)

her new face

Am I the only one who thinks she looks WORSE?

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #972 on: December 03, 2014, 06:23:27 PM »
no i agree Danny... omg

• Big Brother
« Reply #973 on: December 04, 2014, 10:23:07 PM »
here we have the moral winner of CBB last year

Lauren Harries - I Am A Woman

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #974 on: December 05, 2014, 03:12:59 AM »
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/muutlajit/art-1288790966164.html

Marianna Zaikova from BB Finland 2008 will apparently try to run 7 marathons on 7 continents in 7 days. Quite a task, considering there's only 6 continents. And in this news continents means landmass. IE Africa, Eurasia, Australia, Antarctica, North-America and South-America.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 03:24:13 AM by Markus »
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.