Author Topic: Secret Story 3 (7) Portugal  (Read 80417 times)

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
Re: Secret Story 3 (7) Portugal
« Reply #175 on: September 25, 2012, 03:24:34 PM »
I want Rui vs Wilson, the two leaders of the teams no? Which are the teams?  ;D
i dont think wilson is a leader of a team because he doesnt tell them what to do i think they are just a group of friends who were under attack by the rui clan but i dont want to risk wilson we know how they could keep rui look what they did for susanna she was hated so i say rui and burno and plus i want to see the face that lil clan that thinks they are running the house when to people from there side are up
Yes I agree with you. I don't think Wilson is the leader of the other group and I don't think the other group actually exist, I think it's just Rui's group against the others

I would say that Ana, Bruno and Arnaldo are definitely on Rui's group, and a few others are sometimes with them too

i think we will get a fun house once rui is out
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

French

« Reply #176 on: September 25, 2012, 03:49:25 PM »
Actually that'd be too beautiful to see Rui evicted :(
I mean it's like Marco last year. I still don't undertand how he hasn't been evicted. Always someone to save him, someone automatically nominated etc. Maybe also manipulations of the production ? (We will have the same maybe ?)

We'll see tonight. :)

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #177 on: September 25, 2012, 05:38:30 PM »
I mean it's like Marco last year. I still don't undertand how he hasn't been evicted. Always someone to save him, someone automatically nominated etc. Maybe also manipulations of the production ? (We will have the same maybe ?)

i pray not out rui what he said about vanessa was so f up
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #178 on: September 25, 2012, 06:07:00 PM »

i pray not out rui what he said about vanessa was so f up

What did he said?

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #179 on: September 25, 2012, 10:15:04 PM »
RUI is the first nominee  ;D ;D

Ana = Wilson
Alexandra = Rui
Daniela & Nicole = Wilson
Jéssica = Rui
Joana = Wilson
Mara = Rui
Petra = Rui
Sandra = Wilson
Tatiana = Rui
Vanessa = Rui

Rui = 6
Wilson = 4
Rest = 0

Rui is the first nominee and now the girls are voting for 3 men to decide the other nominees.

NOMINATIONS

Mara = Bruno, Rúben & Wilson
Tatiana = Bruno, Arnaldo & Fábio
Sandra = Wilson, Rubén & Cláudio
Petra = Bruno, Arnaldo & Fábio
Jessica = Bruno, Fábio & Jean-Mark
Ana = Wilson, Rúben & Cláudio
Alexandra = Bruno, Arnaldo & Jean-Mark
Vanessa = Bruno, Arnaldo & Fábio
Twins = Cláudio, Rúben & Wilson

Rui = Nominated
Bruno = 6
Rúben = 5
Wilson = 5

Arnaldo = 4
Fábio = 4
Cláudio = 3
Jean-Mark = 2
Others = 0

I don't know why but RUI, BRUNO, RÚBEN and WILSON are up for eviction. Maybe the twins vote is double.  :-\
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 10:59:57 PM by BigBrotherFan »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #180 on: September 25, 2012, 10:35:51 PM »
Rui is the first nominee and now the girls are voting for 3 men to decide the other nominees.
Do you know how many nominees are going to be this week?

Also Ana has discovered Rúben and Tatiana's secret, so they can show their love to everyone in the house now ::)

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #181 on: September 25, 2012, 10:40:35 PM »
Do you know how many nominees are going to be this week?

Also Ana has discovered Rúben and Tatiana's secret, so they can show their love to everyone in the house now ::)
(Image removed from quote.)

No, I don't know how many... Maybe 3 with Rui.

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #182 on: September 25, 2012, 10:52:30 PM »
Surnames:
- Tracy de Oliveira
- Alexandra Ferreira
- Petra Spinola
- Mara Spinola
- Jean-Mark Thevenau
- Claudio Viana Fernandez
- Viana do Castello = Real name / Vanessa Free Ayla = Artistic name

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #183 on: September 25, 2012, 11:11:50 PM »
Surnames:
- Tracy de Oliveira
- Alexandra Ferreira
- Petra Spinola
- Mara Spinola
- Jean-Mark Thevenau

Do you have a source for all of this surnames?

Because I remember last year, there were different surnames on different websites :-\

BTW, it seems that Rui will be evicted with a HUGE percentage

With 5.017 votes:
82% Rui
7% Rúben
5% Wilson
4% Bruno
Source: http://casadossegredostvi.blogspot.com/

I don't like him, but I think this season will lost a lot without him, every seasons need a villain ::)

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #184 on: September 26, 2012, 12:47:36 AM »
Surnames:
- Tracy de Oliveira
- Alexandra Ferreira
- Petra Spinola
- Mara Spinola
- Jean-Mark Thevenau

Do you have a source for all of this surnames?

Because I remember last year, there were different surnames on different websites :-\

BTW, it seems that Rui will be evicted with a HUGE percentage

With 5.017 votes:
82% Rui
7% Rúben
5% Wilson
4% Bruno
Source: http://casadossegredostvi.blogspot.com/

I don't like him, but I think this season will lost a lot without him, every seasons need a villain ::)

RUI OUT thinks he is king has no respect for woman i can do without out a villain

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #185 on: September 26, 2012, 12:53:50 AM »
RUI is the first nominee  ;D ;D

(Image removed from quote.)

Ana = Wilson
Alexandra = Rui
Daniela & Nicole = Wilson
Jéssica = Rui
Joana = Wilson
Mara = Rui
Petra = Rui
Sandra = Wilson
Tatiana = Rui
Vanessa = Rui

Rui = 6
Wilson = 4
Rest = 0

NOMINATIONS

Mara = Bruno, Rúben & Wilson
Tatiana = Bruno, Arnaldo & Fábio
Sandra = Wilson, Rubén & Cláudio
Petra = Bruno, Arnaldo & Fábio
Jessica = Bruno, Fábio & Jean-Mark
Ana = Wilson, Rúben & Cláudio
Alexandra = Bruno, Arnaldo & Jean-Mark
Vanessa = Bruno, Arnaldo & Fábio
Twins = Cláudio, Rúben & Wilson

Rui = Nominated
Bruno = 6
Rúben = 5
Wilson = 5

Arnaldo = 4
Fábio = 4
Cláudio = 3
Jean-Mark = 2
Others = 0

I don't know why but RUI, BRUNO, RÚBEN and WILSON are up for eviction. Maybe the twins vote is double.  :-\

because they had the ladies vote for three guys in the dr i think manipulation a way to keep rui him going head to head with someone he is out for sure with four he has a very slim chance of staying production manipulation at its best

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #186 on: September 26, 2012, 01:21:43 AM »
because they had the ladies vote for three guys in the dr i think manipulation a way to keep rui him going head to head with someone he is out for sure with four he has a very slim chance of staying production manipulation at its best
I don't think it is manipulation. They have done this before in the other seasons, and I think is a way to avoid arragement made by the housemates to vote for some people, making it more interesting for the public

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #187 on: September 26, 2012, 04:19:29 AM »
I don't think it is manipulation. They have done this before in the other seasons, and I think is a way to avoid arragement made by the housemates to vote for some people, making it more interesting for the public

i hope so everywhere i look he is hated ive never seen someone hated so much this early

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #188 on: September 26, 2012, 04:41:40 PM »
a fight happen last night between  arnaldo and wilson because once again threatened jessica wilson stood up to wimp

French

« Reply #189 on: September 26, 2012, 05:29:01 PM »
To me , it's a manipulation twist. But I have not the real truth, so, how can we know.

Personally, even if they do it to make it unpredictible, it's still a manipulation. Maybe not to save Rui... but they did the same with Marco last year... Thank god it seems Rui will be evicted :-D

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #190 on: September 26, 2012, 05:33:23 PM »
To me , it's a manipulation twist. But I have not the real truth, so, how can we know.

Personally, even if they do it to make it unpredictible, it's still a manipulation. Maybe not to save Rui... but they did the same with Marco last year... Thank god it seems Rui will be evicted :-D
I don't say they did it to make it unpredictable, we all know that Rui is going to be evicted. But we also knew that Rui and Wilson were going to be up for eviction, so with this twist we have 2 more nominees, something different

Offline Portugal

• Immunity
« Reply #191 on: September 26, 2012, 08:04:44 PM »

I don't say they did it to make it unpredictable, we all know that Rui is going to be evicted. But we also knew that Rui and Wilson were going to be up for eviction, so with this twist we have 2 more nominees, something different

I Hope Rui don´t be evicted Sunday

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #192 on: September 27, 2012, 04:54:39 AM »

not true wilson was not going to be up it was just going to be burno and rui the 6 girls made a pack as you see both got six votes

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #193 on: September 27, 2012, 04:56:45 AM »

i agree they might get out ruben for being a dirty cheating dog but Rui should be out if not manipulation

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #194 on: September 27, 2012, 10:27:14 AM »

not true wilson was not going to be up it was just going to be burno and rui the 6 girls made a pack as you see both got six votes
Yeah, sorry didn't know that.

But they did it to avoid any type of agreement made by the housemate. You are saying that the girls made an agreeement to vote for Rui and Bruno, with this twist "A Voiz" played with the housemates because they didn't know they had to vote for 4 guys instead of 2.

I don't think it was done in order to save Rui, because as you said, he was going to be nominated anyway

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #195 on: September 27, 2012, 08:18:16 PM »

Yeah, sorry didn't know that.

But they did it to avoid any type of agreement made by the housemate. You are saying that the girls made an agreeement to vote for Rui and Bruno, with this twist "A Voiz" played with the housemates because they didn't know they had to vote for 4 guys instead of 2.

I don't think it was done in order to save Rui, because as you said, he was going to be nominated anyway

the reason i believe it was to safe rui because the other side was talkin about putting up ruben tvi is now dogging ruben badly im just saying i wont be shocked if ruben is out because they are now say rui is the secret to the house so he cant be kicked out idk he is out 80 % in the polls and rui clan plan the perta and catia noms and nothing happen

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #196 on: September 27, 2012, 08:35:28 PM »
http://casadossegredostvi.blogspot.com.es/ Here in some articles there are a lot of surnames.

- Rúben Boa-Nova
- Rui De Almeida Rodrigues
- Wilson Texeira
- Sandra Costa
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 10:05:40 PM by BigBrotherFan »

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #197 on: September 29, 2012, 02:40:02 PM »
Wilson had discovered the secret of Jessica and Bruno " we are a fake couple" , and he won the money. I hope Rui will leave the house ( he reminds me too much Julien), while I'm starting to like Wilson

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #198 on: September 30, 2012, 10:59:05 PM »
More surnames:

- Nuno Mota
- Hélio Catarino
- Bruno Santos
- Joana Pinto
- Ana Lúcia Silva
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:08:01 AM by BigBrotherFan »

Offline Jackie