Author Topic: Big Brother (5) 6 Bulgaria  (Read 9290 times)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
Big Brother (5) 6 Bulgaria
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 10:07:06 AM »
This week a short promo began airing on Nova TV, showing the BB eye they used for Big Brother 2 back in 2005. It doesn't say whether the new season will be regular BB or VIP, but they will probably announce it soon.

The cast:

Adelina (46, Sofia)

Anita (33, Pleven)

Ekaterina (28, Sofia)

Kiril (30, Sofia)

Nikita (38, Sofia)

Nikolina (29, Varna)

Plamen B (22, Pazardzhik)

Irena (30, Lukovit) - EJECTED

Silviya (26, Lovech) - EJECTED

Boris (34, Burgas) - EVICTED 3

Tsvetelin (38, Sofia) - EVICTED 2

Plamen D (25, Sofia) - REMOVED

Kristiyan (21, Pleven) - EVICTED 1
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 08:09:00 AM by joako »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Bulgaria new season
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 07:59:27 AM »
I saw this short promo with this music which can drill your brain... ::) Few days ago i was ready to make topic here but i didn't know how to name it. I think it would be BB Season 6. This eye doesn't look like to VIP season. It would be great if there is another regular season. I know that you, alex, wouldn't be glad because you like VIP seasons more. But i am exactly the opposite. ;D

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
Big Brother 5 Bulgaria
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 10:06:03 AM »
confirmed by Nova tv

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
Re: Big Brother 5 Bulgaria
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 11:28:27 AM »
I am exited as well, as long as it's not going to be a family edition..  So, they announce this as season 5, but before the family edition started they were referring to as Big brother 5..

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 12:22:21 PM »
I am exited as well, as long as it's not going to be a family edition..  So, they announce this as season 5, but before the family edition started they were referring to as Big brother 5..
Exactly! When Big Brother Family started i was sure that it is season 1 (i mean 1st season of family edition) and it took me so much time to accept that it is just regular season with main theme "family". And even the host announced it then like Big Brother 5 - Family. And now i read in article in Internet that it will be regular season 5. They doesn't remember the number of seasons? ::)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 12:33:07 PM »
Daniela what was ur opinion on Big Brother Family

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 01:32:41 PM »
Daniela what was ur opinion on Big Brother Family
My thoughts about the family season are not clear yet, even for me. I love experiments; it was great experiment even with all mistakes. To have twice more housemates locked in the house is very interesting, it makes the things more dynamic – more fights, more opinions, more conflicts or friendships. It’s like to make two seasons in one.
The bad side of this is that every family has two members, and as I remember, they were evicted together. No way to keep the more interesting person from the family. Also after time, when you see that the families begin to think like one person, it stops to be so interesting.
The funniest family, with all their scandals, were Eleonora and David. She wanted to divorce, he cried all the time around her, he was "mommy’s son". His mother was for a while in the house and she hated Eleonora. It was so funny.
Also the winners Kuzmovi were interesting, he was mortician, which loved to dig graves, they were so "dark characters". The wife said that his husband tried to kill her once, but he doesn’t remember because he was drunk…
After all, the season was dynamic…But sometimes, some things are better when it happens once. I don’t think that second season will be something interesting, at least I think so.

BTW, my favorite moment – Stoyan, during argue with Cvetelin, tries to punish him by kissing "till death". Probably he secretly wanted something else?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeX0PdZHuFc

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2015, 06:09:40 AM »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2015, 09:10:17 AM »
Are you kidding me? :o :o :o
According to this article, the new regular season will start on August 15, and will last…only one month. After the end of the regular BB will start the new VIP season, and after the finale (2 months later) will start the new All Stars season…4 months Big Brother…
And the regular season just one month… DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!

http://www.vsekiden.com/173444

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2015, 12:20:46 AM »
I am absolutely sure that this is not true. This is one of those tabloid websites

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2015, 03:16:39 AM »
This is definitely Big Brother Mega!!! after countries returning for new seasons, They will also make new editions!! AWESOME!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2015, 08:05:09 AM »
I am absolutely sure that this is not true. This is one of those tabloid websites
I hope that you are right! :) But last time the tabloids were right about who will enter and right at all about the news around BB, so i never belittle what they write.
I just pray that this time it's not true!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2015, 11:58:12 AM »
The official facebook page asks from the people to recommend their friend as a housemate…The "mission" is called "Be director of your own". Who would go in a reality if he doesn’t want?  ???

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2015, 12:15:19 PM »
The official facebook page asks from the people to recommend their friend as a housemate…The "mission" is called "Be director of your own". Who would go in a reality if he doesn’t want?  ???
Probably another season with pairs... ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2015, 08:17:06 AM »
I don't believe that they would do this...but who knows... ::)

This year the candidates for BB are 12 000. It means that 1000 people fight for one place (the production says that). Just for the record, the candidates for BB 1 were...only 2000. It means that with the years, the popularization of the show works.
Still is not known how long will be this season. So far is known that this year also will have VIP Brother, still is not sure for All Stars because the production said that if the rating of BB5 is good in the first month, the show will continue after this one month. I guess that if the interest is not very high, then we will have 3 season of BB as i wrote in some previous post.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2015, 04:37:08 PM »
I don't believe that they would do this...but who knows... ::)

This year the candidates for BB are 12 000. It means that 1000 people fight for one place (the production says that). Just for the record, the candidates for BB 1 were...only 2000. It means that with the years, the popularization of the show works.
Still is not known how long will be this season. So far is known that this year also will have VIP Brother, still is not sure for All Stars because the production said that if the rating of BB5 is good in the first month, the show will continue after this one month. I guess that if the interest is not very high, then we will have 3 season of BB as i wrote in some previous post.
They did the same thing with GH15 Spain and they competed as pairs, that's why I said it. Bulgaria is like Portugal, with their 3725252 seasons per year <33333

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2015, 03:22:06 AM »
Quote from: DanielA
Quote from: André on July 01, 2015, 12:15:19 PMProbably another season with pairs... I don't believe that they would do this...but who knows...

Still is not known how long will be this season. So far is known that this year also will have VIP Brother, still is not sure for All Stars because the production said that if the rating of BB5 is good in the first month, the show will continue after this one month. I guess that if the interest is not very high, then we will have 3 season of BB as i wrote in some previous post
Can you send us a link to this interview where they say if ratings are high they will go on for another month?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2015, 05:16:43 AM »
Can you send us a link to this interview where they say if ratings are high they will go on for another month?

It wasn't interview. I don't have link. Well, only one link but you would find it as "yellow". I found it today when i tried to search where i read it before.http://lifestyle.ibox.bg/news/id_145947801
I don't remember where i've read/heard it at first. And sorry that i forgot to put "quotes" at some point. You notice everything...That's good! ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2015, 04:03:39 AM »
How do you think, alex? Is it possible this to be the logo?

Isn't it too old logo? ::)

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2015, 07:38:56 AM »
I'm a fan of traditional logos. Love them ;D

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2015, 01:29:39 PM »
Quote from: DanielA
How do you think, alex? Is it possible this to be the logo?

Isn't it too old logo?
I think that this will be the one this year :) it's returning for the revival of classic Big Brother format.

Have you guys seen the first VIP Brother logo? [img width=180,height=74]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/11/BB1VIPBul-logo.jpg/180px-BB1VIPBul-logo.jpg[/img] I remember when they made it, they announced that this is the first time when the name of the format BIG Brother has changed. They considered Big Brother VIP like in most countries, but decided that Vip Brother will be better

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2015, 12:30:06 PM »
Big Brother 5 begins on 17 August. It is expected to last for two months, and then in October VIP Brother 7 is expected (to be confirmed)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2015, 02:12:21 AM »
The logo of "Big Brother 100 % natural"
There will be 14 participants.