Author Topic: Big Brother (5) 6 Bulgaria  (Read 9681 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother (5) 6 Bulgaria
« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2015, 11:22:14 AM »
Quote from: DanielA
Quote from: alex_2 on Today at 01:57:35 PMNikita is the winner of Big Brother 5 (Image removed from quote.) I'm so glad it's not KirilBy the way, for a moment i was affraid that the viewers would support Kiril... (Image removed from quote.) But i am also glad that it wasn't true. I don't want people like him to be "the new bulgarians".
I like what Nikita said: "You could be different, and also different to be likeable"!
 (Image removed from quote.)
I was afraid of that the whole evening :) so I was pleasantly surprised when they announced her as a winner

At least is good that he has told "congratulations" to her.
All the company of Tzvetelin was rarely stupid bunch. I am glad that no one of them won!  ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2015, 11:23:16 AM »
Nikita on the stage!
I feel like the justice won!

Only sorry that the season was so short and we didn’t have the chance to know everyone of them better!

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2015, 11:37:51 AM »
Daniela, why do you think the series was only 26 days considering it did excellent ratings for the channel?

and how would you rank this series comparod to the other 4 + Family?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2015, 12:27:11 PM »
Daniela, why do you think the series was only 26 days considering it did excellent ratings for the channel?

and how would you rank this series comparod to the other 4 + Family?

I think that they made this season for some kind "test". They planned this short season because there was no regular seasons so many years and they made only VIP seasons with high ratings and according to me they just wanted to test the viewers if they are able still to support the regular seasons as much as the VIP.  The VIP season was planned before the idea for this season and they just have put it "in the free airing time". And there is also a rumor that they just wanted to play games with their concurrent media BTV – which is airing "The farm". Also the idea of "ig Brother 100 % natural" was like stolen from "The farm" somehow. And I guess that they didn’t expect to have such a high rating. Now they know…And I hope that the next season will be done as the previous ones.

I like very much 3rd and 4th season, also Family was great. But they were long time ago. During the fresh memory of it, I would give it probably 5 from 10 to this season. I would give 6 to the Family season, 7 to 3rd season, and 8 to 4th season. Still no season doesn’t deserve 9 or 10 points! :)
And I don’t like 1st and 2nd seasons so much!

Offline Mirluls

• Head of House
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2015, 05:32:04 AM »
This season lasted less than Big Brother 3 Mexico (The now second most short season of BB) and was more funny than it, lol.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2015, 03:23:12 PM »
This season lasted less than Big Brother 3 Mexico (The now second most short season of BB) and was more funny than it, lol.

I'm glad you like it! :)