Author Topic: Big Brother (5) 6 Bulgaria  (Read 9286 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Big Brother (5) 6 Bulgaria
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2015, 07:29:00 AM »
welcome back Dani!!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2015, 08:07:54 AM »
welcome back Dani!!

Thanks, Exi!!!

Last hour some websites and the official Facebook page of Big Brother officially confirmed that the two female housemates which broke the rules in the house are Silvia and Irena. What really happened, if they will stay or not, if they will be save from vote from the public, we will know after the show tonight.
I think that this is picture from the scandal between the two girls.

Katya cries for Tzvetelin…? ??? ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2015, 08:18:31 AM »
By the way, Nikita has relationship from few years with the ex housemate from BB3 and BB All Stars 1 - Borislav Borisov.
And she was with black hair!
Spoiler for Hiden:

With her son and Borislav.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2015, 11:39:55 AM »
oh yeah I remember Borislav. Hottest bulgarian contestant ever  ^-^
great to know that you're back, Daniela. Hope everything is fine with your family. all the best for you all :)
wow this season seems like a reverse from the very first BG Big Brother - all men slaughtered at first.
and do you think that this is REALLY just a FOURTY DAY LONG season? I mean what a joke can that be? its not like a social experiment but more like a summer trip. I wish it wasn't true.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2015, 03:22:43 AM »
Thank you, GrahamUKFan! :)
I will try to help when alex_2 is busy. :)
Well, I think that the season really will be around 40 days. :-X Less than two weeks (On September 13) will start VIP Brother 7. I guess that they will join the seasons together somehow and the finale of BB5 will be in the middle of VIP season or something. At least I guess so.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2015, 03:32:16 AM »
Last night, Silvia

and
Irena were ejected from the house

because fight after racist scandal!

The story:

Late at night. After the eviction of Tzvetelin, and after the winning party after the mission in the garden, the camp of Tzvetelin was very mad. Nikita says to Adelina (Adi) in the "kitchen" that the housemates seems calmed down. Irony.
Silvia still drinks and feed the anger inside her.

After 10 minutes, she goes to Irena with the good idea to make somehow peace between the two camps in the house (The camp of Tzvetelin – Katya, Kiril, Plamen B., Nikolina and Silvia : Camp of Nikita – Irena, Plamen D. Adelina, Anita). She said to Irena that she doesn’t love confrontations and how everybody have to be good people. She also says to Irena that it wasn’t good that Irena said to Silvia days ago that probably her mother (Silvia’s) is not proud of her.

While Irena, Anita and Nikita spend their time in the "bath" in the garden, Silvia comes and continue to argue about her mother, and how Irena doesn’t have right to say her opinion.

Then, out of the blue, Silvia starts to scream "Do you know how the gypsies burn? Do you know that, pig!? F**ck your mother, pig, you will burn, I swear. My father does it. I like gypsies (like he does)."

Silvia continues to curse and to scream "Your neighborhood is next to me, your parents should pray to stay alive, whore! Your house will burn! You will burn in hell, pig!"
Silvia throws glass with water, toilet paper and even chair to Irena screaming "You and your child will be set on fire, I swear! You are dead!"

Then Irena, just turned mad and throw the same chair to Silvia. Silvia falls and hurts her leg. Irena screams "Garbage, don’t talk about my child! I will cut your throat here, shit!. Have you been beaten by gypsy woman before?"

Irena, realized that she will be ejected, start to run in the front of Silvia with the words "At least to beat her". Then the security guards of production came in the house.

Slvia continues to be mad in DR. "I want to walk out, Big Brother. My leg is hurt, Irena is fine. Open the door of DR! I am crazy like 10 Big Brothers, I am crazy. You don’t know me"!

Well, I think that the ejection of Irena wasn’t fair. Of course she broke the rules…But who will stay in peace!? My opinion! ::)

The video here. I hope that it could be seen outside Bulgaria.
http://bigbrother.novatv.bg/videos/view/263/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BB-%D0%B8-%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B9-%D0%B2-%D0%9A%D1%8A%D1%89%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B0-%D0%BD%D0%B0-Big-Brother/

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2015, 06:16:46 AM »
Irena shouldn't have came back trying to fight after throwing the table... She would have been fine i think, after all she was just defending herself.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2015, 02:17:41 PM »
Welcome back Daniela!! It's great to have you again in the forum ;D ;D

ADELINA, KIRIL, NIKITA and NIKOLINA are up for eviction this week.

The nominations were done face to face this time. Plamen D was immune and didn't vote, as he is still in the hospital

KIRIL = Nikita & Adelina
PLAMEN B = Nikita & Anita
NIKOLINA = Nikita & Adelina
ADELINA = Nikolina & Kiril
KATYA = Adelina & Nikita
ANITA = Kiril & Nikolina
NIKITA = Kiril & Nikolina

Nikita = 4
Adelina = 3
Kiril = 3
Nikolina = 3

Anita = 1
Katya = 0
Plamen B = 0
Plamen D = Immune

One of them will be saved tomorrow, and then the lines will be opened between 3 of them
http://bigbrother.novatv.bg/news/view/311/%D0%9D%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8-%D1%81%D0%B0-%D0%9D%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%90%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%9A%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BB-%D0%B8-%D0%9D%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE-%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0-%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D0%B5-%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F-%D1%81%D1%8A%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B2./

Видео споделяне / VBOX7

Видео споделяне / VBOX7

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2015, 02:25:14 PM »
Two days ago (Monday), two housemates were evicted – Tzvetelin and Boris.

Percentages

55% Tsvetelin
30% Boris
15% Irena
Nikita was saved in the first round (http://bigbrother.novatv.bg/news/view/246/%D0%9D%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B0-%D0%B5-%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B0/)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2015, 02:36:43 PM »
wow another intense fight on Bulgarian BB! Balkan is surely on fire when it comes to this. does anyone remember the two girls from the very first albanian season who entered as intruders together and where ejected together as well after having a physical fight that also invovled smashing food around? :D
or the fight between the two bulls on the gender divided season of Bulgaria where the guys had to live in a plane?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2015, 02:44:17 PM »
wow another intense fight on Bulgarian BB! Balkan is surely on fire when it comes to this. does anyone remember the two girls from the very first albanian season who entered as intruders together and where ejected together as well after having a physical fight that also invovled smashing food around? :D
or the fight between the two bulls on the gender divided season of Bulgaria where the guys had to live in a plane?

I remember, one girl was calling the other a slut and an embarrassment to her daughter so the other proceeded to throw a glass then salad bowl at her and it all kicked off :P
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2015, 03:40:32 AM »
Irena shouldn't have came back trying to fight after throwing the table... She would have been fine i think, after all she was just defending herself.

Yes, right! Now I realized that exactly it was her biggest mistake! So sorry for her, really! :(

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2015, 03:48:53 AM »
Welcome back Daniela!! It's great to have you again in the forum ;D ;D
Plamen D = Immune

Thanks, Joako!
Sadly, Plamen D. wasn’t immune. I wish he was. He is just out of the show… :(
This season is going to be a disaster! Last night, before the nominations, BB said to the housemates that Plamen D. has serious injury on his arm after the weekly task and the doctors said that he needs intense physiotherapy. BB said something like "Housemates, now you know the current number of housemates".
Today I found confirmation in the official website of BB5:
http://bigbrother.novatv.bg/news/view/310

So, Plamen D. is not a part of the show anymore!

He was one of my favorites, and many people liked him! Stupid accident!

And Katya (Ekaterina) is with last warning for ejection.

It was after the fight between Silvia and Irena, she supported Silvia and when Silvia said again that the son of Irena will see "things", Katya said "Right, they should be smashed till they are young".
It was shown in the episode last night.

Tonight, one of the nominated ones will be able to "remove" his/her nomination. Still is not clear how, neither what is the new weekly task and why they are dressed like that.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2015, 04:20:42 AM »
Yes, and the worst is that the men in the Balkans are very proud of it. They are so proud like the other men in the whole world are not such "men" like them. Very pathetic!
I guess that you talk about this fight in BB4 Bulgaria, when they lived in a "crashed airplane".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rot1dcYeSk
The fight was between Daniel and Danail…I think that one of them was gypsy or turkish and again it was somehow racial. It was also Daniela in BB4 by the way; it seems that only I wasn’t there with this name…  :-*

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2015, 05:03:17 AM »
In the episode from last night, Plamen B. tried to explain to Anita how he "respects" her boyfriend Ilian.

The story between these three people (one of them is not in the house and never was housemate (Ilian) )started in the very beginning of the show when Plamen B. said to Tzvetelin that Anita is crazy about him, that her eyes are always on him, how she talks, how she looks at him and things like that. The result was one phone call from Ilian to Anita in DR, and then he said to Anita that he heard what Plamen B. said and that Anita also was flirting with Plamen B., according to Ilian. The boyfriend of Anita said that he wants to break up with her, because "he is ashamed from her deeds". Anita told him that it wasn’t right, that she is not flirting with Plamen B. She asked from Ilian to come in the house for a talk face to face and then "he will reads in her eyes that she loves only him". After the eviction of Tzvetelin, Ilian was in the house. He forgives to Anita for her "flirting" and said to Plamen B. that he will "break him (his bones) outside". Now Plamen B. is afraid and says to Anita in the last episode that in the very first moment in which he has heard the voice of Ilian, he understood that he is someone who should be respected and things like that. Anita told him that Ilian is not a bad person.
Anita and Ilian are together from 20 years. Now she is 36, so it means that they are together since she was 16. He is much older than she is. He has paid her education and according her words "he is father and lover to me". In those 20 years they broke up several times, they had another relationships but now they are together again.
This is Ilian during his short visitation in the house.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2015, 07:00:39 AM »
Some pictures of the weekly task with the accident which caused the end of the participation of Plamen D. in the show.

I think it was on Monday. The housemates were two in one costume. They had the task to catch pigs and chickens. The pig was 3 scores, the chickens 1 score. The winning team will have party and of course food.
Plamen D. was in costume with Adelina. While they were trying to catch a pig, they fell down near the fence. Plamen D. fell bad because his shoulder wasn’t in a good position. Adelina says that she heard the noise from the bones. The result is dislocated shoulder.
Other pics from the task.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2015, 01:58:32 PM »
I don’t take the words of the production seriously anymore. It seems that the information is always (at least often) wrong.  :-X
First – the housemates should be 14 but we NEVER have understood why they are 13.
Second - they announced eviction on Friday two weeks ago, I think, but when Friday came; they were like never said nothing.
And third (but not last I guess) – they said that TONIGHT, one of the nominated will be able to remove his/her nomination but…it will happens on Monday.
I don’t understand them, they are like on medications. Always change their plans just like that this season.
So, according to the last information, one of the nominated ones will be able to buy his place in the nomination list with some part of the prize. The prize was 50 000 bulgarian leva, but now is around 26 000 or something because the housemates always break some rule or something and it cost them money from the winning prize.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2015, 02:03:24 PM »
The weekly task this week is called "Spiritual practices". The housemates have to discover the good side of their personality, to break up with the ego, to be good and forgiving people. Yeah, so impossible task…In the name of the good, they also have to forget about their names and to call each other just "brother" and "sister". They have to wear white robes. The only boys in the house Kiril and Plamen B., have to say "goodbye" to their beards.
The main leader this week, the Guru, something like Head of the house, the chosen one of BB was the Swedish citizen -  Nikita. She decides who will cook, who will clean and etc. She has the impossible mission to bring back the harmony in the house.

The first day of their task started with group meditation leaded by Anita.

After it,  Adelina and Anita had the mission "Telepathy". They had answered to questions of BB and the right answers were the answers of the housemates. The housemates were in the garden and hears the answers of Adelina and Anita in DR after their own answers. If the answers of Anita and Adelina were wrong, the housemates received electricity on their bodies.

After the mission "Telepathy", the camp of Tzvetelin, which now is the camp of the new leader Kiril, were mad of the answers which Adelina and Anita said. Kiril was mad that they think that he is bad person, also mad for his nomination by Anita, Nikolina was mad because she is unrealized person according to Adelina and Anita. "We should smash them like a dirty mice" said Nikolina.

And I am already sick of it, every episode to watch only hate, hate, hate and again hate against the camp of Nikita – words how they cook bad, what they do bad, how disgusting are they, how ugly are they and etc. :-X

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2015, 01:56:07 AM »
I realize that the first evicted Kristian is the only one for who I did not say my opinion.

I think that it was the most normal thing to be evicted first. And this time it doesn’t have anything in common with the fact that he is gay. He was just very annoying, extremely annoying. When he was chosen from BB to be the "Big Boss" of the house, he literally started to terrorize the house. There were very funny moments in deed, but generally I don’t tolerate such an extreme behavior.

One funny moment was when Kristian said that no one will smokes cigarettes in the house and throw the cigarettes of the housemates in the fire. Then Boris "saved" them and Kristian followed him with the words "Put it again in the fire, I said put it again". ::)
Spoiler for Hiden:
And what to say about his decision to destroy the baggage of the housemates…Of course, BB hided the real baggage, just the housemates didn’t know it…And whole week they walked with the same clothes. :)
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2015, 03:39:05 AM »
No episodes on Saturday and Sunday.
Tomorrow one will be evicted…I really wish it could be Kiril or Nikolina. Nikolina plays such a dirty games. Always brings the fire between the two camps. Always says to the others what the others say to them. She said to Nikita and Adelina that she doesn’t have nothing against them, later she goes to Kiril, Katya and Plamen B. and says "I can’t stand them. They are disgusting".
And this camp of Kiril is totally crazy. They hate Nikita only because they think that she is ugly because her tattoos and silicone in her lips. It seems that they never find other reason, hidden in her character, to blame her as the Devil. It’s always "Look at your ugly face, like a monkey. You seem like nothing, you don’t look like a woman".
So sad. If someone of this camp wins, I will be very disappointed. :-X

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2015, 07:06:50 AM »
Video from days ago when Irena was still in the house.
Nikita hypnotize the chickens with her scarf…

Video here.
http://bigbrother.novatv.bg/news/view/371/%D0%A5%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B0-%D0%BD%D0%B0-...-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%B8/

Anita will cooks again the decoration in the house. Last week she cooked the dried red peppers from the wall. Now she searches for something else…

Video here.
http://bigbrother.novatv.bg/news/view/370/%D0%94%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0-%D1%81%D1%8A%D1%89%D0%BE-%D1%81%D0%B5-%D1%8F%D0%B4%D0%B5/

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2015, 07:08:28 AM »
According to this short test (who you are in the house), I am Anita. ::)
http://bigbrother.novatv.bg/who

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2015, 07:09:43 AM »
It seems that after all, this year has live feed, but it doesn’t work for me.
http://play.novatv.bg/programi/big-bradur/648223?autostart=true

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2015, 07:22:38 AM »
This morning in the live morning show "On coffee", Silvia talked with commenters of the show by telephone call and said three times that she apologizes to Irena, her son and her family.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2015, 07:28:52 AM »
There are strange rumors today in the net. According to the site "24 hours", the finale of BB5 will be this Friday – September 11th. It is on 25th day after the start of the show! I secretly hope that they will join this season with the VIP season and the finalist will be the first housemates entering in the VIP season. Otherwise…25 days…It must be a joke, right? I think that they probably will do something to join the seasons. There is a strange promo of VIP Brother lately in which one person enters from one door to another…It could means something, soon will know.