Author Topic: Big Brother (5) 6 Bulgaria  (Read 9453 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Big Brother (5) 6 Bulgaria
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2015, 08:01:40 AM »
There are strange rumors today in the net. According to the site "24 hours", the finale of BB5 will be this Friday – September 11th. It is on 25th day after the start of the show! I secretly hope that they will join this season with the VIP season and the finalist will be the first housemates entering in the VIP season. Otherwise…25 days…It must be a joke, right? I think that they probably will do something to join the seasons. There is a strange promo of VIP Brother lately in which one person enters from one door to another…It could means something, soon will know.
25 days for a regular season? :o No way

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2015, 05:09:03 AM »
There are strange rumors today in the net. According to the site "24 hours", the finale of BB5 will be this Friday – September 11th. It is on 25th day after the start of the show! I secretly hope that they will join this season with the VIP season and the finalist will be the first housemates entering in the VIP season. Otherwise…25 days…It must be a joke, right? I think that they probably will do something to join the seasons. There is a strange promo of VIP Brother lately in which one person enters from one door to another…It could means something, soon will know.
25 days for a regular season? :o No way
I will quote one facebook comment – "This year almost month, next year BB will be almost week…Everything could be now expected" ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2015, 05:14:11 AM »
Those who follow this thread probably know that one of the last nominated – Nikolina, Kiril, Nikita and Adelina had the chance to remove himself/herself from the nomination list. BB made secret auction to the nominated housemates. The one who is able to give more money would remove his/her nomination. The money would be taken from the winning prize. As every one of the nominated ones wrote 0 bulgarian leva, everyone remained nominated and no one was saved. The viewers voted for 4 nominated.

Nikolina made intrigue again by saying false information to the camp of Kiril – information that Adelina has received cigarettes secretly from BB.

This false information made Kiril mad. There was big scandal in which Kiril blamed Adelina again for her cancer illness and how could she stay in the house in this condition, according to him "it is matter of life and death for you, you will die for this money, shame on you". Adelina said that "yes, I need this money".

Nikolina had also scandal with Adelina and she cursed everyone to "has to take hard decisions like she did", because the first husband of Nikolina also died from cancer.
Anita and Nikita were terrified from this curse and they prayed for peace in the back yard.

Kiril doesn’t stop to say to the housemates how big "sacrifice" he has made by shaving his beard for the task "Spiritual practices". Like his beard was the "golden fleece".

Katya and Plamen B. are like invisible lately. Actually Plamen B. is invisible from long time ago.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2015, 05:17:47 AM »
Nikolina was evicted. I still don’t know the percentage.

Now the finalists are six - Katya, Plamen B., Adelina, Anita, Kiril and Nikita.  The voting till the finale will be who to win.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2015, 05:52:48 AM »
A finale already? What a joke ::) ::)
More joke is that the VIP season will last longer, when should be the opposite.

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2015, 07:10:42 AM »
Yes, Big Brother 5 will last for 26 days, shortest season in BG ever, and shortest regular all over the world I suppose

Nova tv announced that thanks to BB5 it has increased its ratings three times compared to last year

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2015, 02:48:39 AM »
Yes, Big Brother 5 will last for 26 days, shortest season in BG ever, and shortest regular all over the world I suppose

Nova tv announced that thanks to BB5 it has increased its ratings three times compared to last year
I think it is very stupid decision. Like they say goodbye to the high ratings by making this short season. :Dir

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2015, 02:54:05 AM »
In the episode last night.

Actions while Nikolina is still in the house.
Nikolina, faithful to her appetite for intrigues, throw to the housemates the idea of conspiracy theory around the personality of the housemate Nikita Johnson. According to Nikolina, Nikita is actually a male. She has operation, got her name Nikita (male Russian name) in Siberia. And that "obviously" Nikita is a copy of the life of Nikita in the tv series with the actress Peta Wilson. The housemates are already sure that Nikita in the house has false hair and that her son is adopted because Nikita cannot have children as she is a male by birth.

After the curse of Nikolina, how "everybody have to take such a hard decisions" like she did in her life, the camp of Kiril begin to discover that Nikolina is not what she seems. The camp of Kiril is now sure that the source of every argue between the two camp is a result of the "clear work" of Nikolina.

As a result of the failed weekly task "Spiritual practices", BB decides to give personal task to Kiril. BB knows that Kiril always "cries" for his beard, and now he gives it back to Kiril. He should wear it for six days. After it, the housemates will have a "tropical party".

BB is good with Kiril and it seems that his personal task is over long before the expected. The housemates have party called by them "tequila party".

Of course, after the drink, the suspicions around Nikita continues. Kiril is curious to know the truth. He asked her do she knows the tv series "Nikita". Nikita says "no". Katya begins to scream in her face "Look at your face, how you could look like that. Look at your face and then look at mine". Kiril screams "You are fake". Nikita wonders why they think about her as to a male.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2015, 10:44:22 AM »
When is the finale?

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2015, 01:00:36 AM »
Day 26 - this friday

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2015, 04:38:03 AM »
Kiril received again a personal task before the group task. His job was to guess which housemates will stay to the end of the task. At the end, the money which Kiril has bet to them, will be joined to the winning prize. Kiril has bet the maximum for Adelina. And in the end he was right, because she was finalist in the task.

The task was – the housemates have to hold these golden bags for 6 hours.

During these hours, BB tried to seduce the housemates with sushi. Also the boyfriend of Katya (Marian) came and she left her bag. The son of Adelina came but she was the "iron lady". Nikita accidently "throw" her bag, she didn’t wanted it. Her boyfriend Borislav waited for her in DR during skype connection and thanks Kiril, who throws his bag for her, Nikita talked with Borislav.

Katya and Nikita were happy for seeing their boyfriends.

The chickens are also happy - they ate the sushi on the table. :-*

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2015, 04:45:43 AM »
BB revealed to the housemates the secret task of Kiril.
After the eviction of Nikolina, Kiril and Nikita argue again about the beauty. Kiril thinks that the women should be very beautiful. Nikita says that the beauty is inside.

Kiril argues with BB about the rules in the house. He wants to make revolution. Also he is not glad about the sanctions of BB to him because he left his plastic beard far from him for six hours.

There was voting by the public last night. There was unexpected eviction!
Kiril and Nikita were saved by the public. The other housemates were in danger because one of them must be evicted not by the viewers but from the other housemates.
Everyone of the 4 housemates in danger chose envelope with money.
Adelina – 1000 leva.
Anita – 5000 leva.
Plamen B. – 100 leva.
Katya – 2000 leva.

When the housemates votes to evict one of them, they will put the money from his/her envelope to the winning prize.

The housemates voted, not strategic about the money but strategic about the two camps.
Kiril voted to evict Adelina.
AnitaAdelina
Plamen B. – Adelina
Katya Adelina
Nikita said that she will vote for Katya or Plamen B. but it doesn’t matter because Adelina was evicted by the housemates with 4 votes.

Anita surprised me with this knife in the back of Adelina. ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2015, 05:25:29 AM »
Katya with her boyfriend Marian in DR.

Little son of Adelina.

Nikita talks with her boyfriend Borislav in DR via Skype.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2015, 05:36:01 AM »
Last night was aired the last daily episode. Not very interesting episode according to me.

In the beginning of the episode we saw how Kiril and Plamen B. complain their destiny in the house and how they have not eaten meat for a month. "I can’t stand potatoes and rice anymore" says Kiril. "Look, I lost so much muscular mass , I have disappeared" says Plamen B.

Later, Plamen B. reveals that actually he has fear from interviews. Anita gives him advices like "If you don’t know what to answer to some questions, just leave the situation with some joke".

Kiril blamed Nikita for a former prostitute. Later he, Katya, and Plamen B., try to explain to themselves why Nikita has boyfriend and what he finds in her. Katya supposed that the boyfriend of Nikita is "a good boy and probably he doesn’t have the word in their relationship". Katya also says "He probably was disappointed from other women and now just doesn’t search beautiful girl".
Kiril says "Poor boy, where he goes?"

Anita starts suddenly to talk bad thing behind the back of Adelina. When Kiril feels that the "enemy camp" is under pressure, he is glad.

The housemates got task to write their opinion for the other housemates anonymously.

Nikita is now a camp with one member – herself!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2015, 05:53:39 AM »
The finale is tonight!
The five finalists - Kiril, Anita, Plamen B., Katya and Nikita!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2015, 01:45:56 PM »
The finale of the shortest season ever is a fact already!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2015, 01:51:32 PM »
5th place - Katya

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2015, 01:57:35 PM »
Nikita is the winner of Big Brother 5 :) I'm so glad it's not Kiril

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2015, 01:58:58 PM »
So quick? :o

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2015, 02:00:20 PM »
4th place - Anita

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2015, 02:07:50 PM »
Me too! Now the "surprise" element is gone...but i continue! Oh, i can't! ;D

So quick? :o
Quick as a african runner! :)
___
3rd place - Plamen B.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2015, 02:16:28 PM »
Runner-up with 30 % vote to win - Kiril

The winner of the shortest season ever in Bulgaria and in a whole world (i guess)...

Nikita Johnson

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2015, 02:23:29 PM »
Nikita won 26 651 bulgarian leva and a car!
I guess that  the vote to win is 70 % but i don't know if they count the vote with the 5 finalists. If between the two finalist Kiril and Nikita are 100 % and Kiril has 30 % the logic says that Nikita has 70 %... ::) But as i said i don't know if they count the 5 finalists.
So congratulations, Nikita! ;D :) :)
She said that she will give the money to Adelina because Adelina has entered in the house for charity.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2015, 02:44:40 PM »
By the way, for a moment i was affraid that the viewers would support Kiril... :-X But i am also glad that it wasn't true. I don't want people like him to be "the new bulgarians".
I like what Nikita said: "You could be different, and also different to be likeable"!
 :)

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2015, 03:14:39 PM »
Quote from: DanielA
Quote from: alex_2 on Today at 01:57:35 PMNikita is the winner of Big Brother 5 I'm so glad it's not KirilBy the way, for a moment i was affraid that the viewers would support Kiril... But i am also glad that it wasn't true. I don't want people like him to be "the new bulgarians".
I like what Nikita said: "You could be different, and also different to be likeable"!

I was afraid of that the whole evening :) so I was pleasantly surprised when they announced her as a winner