Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother Season 5  (Read 91626 times)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
Re: Pinoy Big Brother Season 5
« Reply #250 on: April 27, 2014, 04:52:38 PM »
It is 11:56 PM. I am going now :)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #251 on: April 27, 2014, 05:00:43 PM »
Any house pic?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #252 on: April 27, 2014, 06:32:37 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: Mon on Today at 08:51:20 AMQuote from: AndréQuote from: Mon on Today at 08:43:31 AMLoisa can sing. She is a regular HM.

PS I am still not excited with the HMs.I'm hoping Michelle goes far. <33UAAP: Heart-strongest - Ateneo completes Cinderella run to claim women's volleyball title | Sports | GMA News Online

Robi's (the host) GF is a volleyball player in Michelle's rival university.  Just read the article above about  De La Salle University (Michelle's school) and Ateneo De Manila University.
Hoping Michelle wins only to upset Robi, lol

Lololol I'm friends with Robi's girlfriend and Robi as well;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #253 on: April 27, 2014, 06:37:40 PM »
Already rooting for Alex! She's really funny and I hope it shows! Also rooting for Jane and Michelle because she's a friend and Axel because we came from the same high school ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #254 on: April 27, 2014, 06:40:25 PM »

Here are just some preview of the house I have seen. We haven't seen the kitchen yet, and the dining room. Even during the launch night, the kitchen/dining wasn't shown

I think the house plan of this year's house is still the same as the last Teen Edition (unless big brother will pull a surprise that will make the house bigger). But it looks like it has a colorful youthful vibe... I was hoping for a bigger house though, I thought they'll be joining the two houses again as one... well, I just hope that maybe there's a hidden room behind the walls :P

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #255 on: April 27, 2014, 06:42:07 PM »
Thanks and welcome BigBrotherPH.... ;)

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #256 on: April 27, 2014, 06:50:33 PM »
Thanks and welcome BigBrotherPH.... ;)

Thank you :D I've been an observer for a year here but now decided to make an account. And you're welcome

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #257 on: April 27, 2014, 07:02:16 PM »
Welcome to the forum BigBrotherPH! ;D ;D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #258 on: April 28, 2014, 02:35:04 AM »
Quote from: marie
Quote from: AndréQuote from: Mon on Today at 08:51:20 AMQuote from: AndréQuote from: Mon on Today at 08:43:31 AMLoisa can sing. She is a regular HM.

PS I am still not excited with the HMs.I'm hoping Michelle goes far. <33UAAP: Heart-strongest - Ateneo completes Cinderella run to claim women's volleyball title | Sports | GMA News Online

Robi's (the host) GF is a volleyball player in Michelle's rival university.  Just read the article above about  De La Salle University (Michelle's school) and Ateneo De Manila University.
Lololol I'm friends with Robi's girlfriend and Robi as well;D
Oh my God Marie, you are so connected to PBB. (Jealous) The nearest connection I have to a PBB housemate is that my sister's friend works three floors below the previous office of Bodie of PBB 2.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 03:53:43 AM by Mon »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #259 on: April 28, 2014, 02:39:12 AM »
Quote from: BigBrotherPH
Here are just some preview of the house I have seen. We haven't seen the kitchen yet, and the dining room. Even during the launch night, the kitchen/dining wasn't shown
Spoiler for Hiden:

I think the house plan of this year's house is still the same as the last Teen Edition (unless big brother will pull a surprise that will make the house bigger). But it looks like it has a colorful youthful vibe... I was hoping for a bigger house though, I thought they'll be joining the two houses again as one... well, I just hope that maybe there's a hidden room behind the walls (Image removed from quote.)

The house is pretty decent. It would be a shame if they won't use the other half of the house.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #260 on: April 28, 2014, 02:41:52 AM »
Already rooting for Alex! She's really funny and I hope it shows! Also rooting for Jane and Michelle because she's a friend and Axel because we came from the same high school (Image removed from quote.)
Is she a real HM? I mean, can she win the prizes?

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #261 on: April 28, 2014, 02:42:13 AM »
Carlex and Logan are still MIA.

Offline dyegoo

• Secret Housemate
« Reply #262 on: April 28, 2014, 03:00:09 AM »
http://www.pbb247.com/

Link to live stream...

kind of bad quality though.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #263 on: April 28, 2014, 04:15:36 AM »
Quote from: Mon
Quote from: marieQuote from: AndréQuote from: Mon on Today at 08:51:20 AMQuote from: AndréQuote from: Mon on Today at 08:43:31 AMLoisa can sing. She is a regular HM.

Lololol I'm friends with Robi's girlfriend and Robi as well;DOh my God Marie, you are so connected to PBB. (Jealous) The nearest connection I have to a PBB housemate is that my sister's friend works three floors below the previous office of Bodie of PBB 2.

I went to ADMU and we have friends in the same circle ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #264 on: April 28, 2014, 04:16:43 AM »
Quote from: marieAlready rooting for Alex! She's really funny and I hope it shows! Also rooting for Jane and Michelle because she's a friend and Axel because we came from the same high school (Image removed from quote.)Is she a real HM? I mean, can she win the prizes?

I hope so! But she'd be a runaway winner for sure! Or maybe she's like Mariel in the Celebrity Season where she's just a guest
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #265 on: April 28, 2014, 04:29:48 AM »
Quote from: MonQuote from: marieQuote from: AndréQuote from: Mon on Today at 08:51:20 AMQuote from: AndréQuote from: Mon on Today at 08:43:31 AMLoisa can sing. She is a regular HM.

Lololol I'm friends with Robi's girlfriend and Robi as well;DOh my God Marie, you are so connected to PBB. (Jealous) The nearest connection I have to a PBB housemate is that my sister's friend works three floors below the previous office of Bodie of PBB 2.
I went to ADMU and we have friends in the same circle (Image removed from quote.)
Oh yeah, you are an alumna. Did you continue with your plan to go to Law school?

Robi went to Ateneo High then ADMU, right? I remember, his rivalry with De La Salle HM was a major twist in PBBTeen2

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #266 on: April 28, 2014, 04:32:18 AM »
Quote from: MonQuote from: marieAlready rooting for Alex! She's really funny and I hope it shows! Also rooting for Jane and Michelle because she's a friend and Axel because we came from the same high school (Image removed from quote.)Is she a real HM? I mean, can she win the prizes?
I hope so! But she'd be a runaway winner for sure! Or maybe she's like Mariel in the Celebrity Season where she's just a guest
PBB would be burned to the ground if Alex wins. People on FB are already pretty bitter with some of the HM not having to audition to get in.

As for me, I don;'t care how the HMs were chosen, I just don't like that they are all relatively young. Would have loved if we have married 30 something in the mix.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #267 on: April 28, 2014, 04:36:14 AM »
I'm very sorry I was not here for the launch. I got sick (actually even now). I have a high fever and was watching the launch while my headache kills me.

Anyways, here are the photos of the housemates.

AXEL

Jane

Cess

Nichole

Chevin

Aina

Joshua

Jayme (I love this girl.. very religous.. LOL..)

Manolo (so freaking folk name)

Maris

Ranty

Michelle

Jacob

Loisa

Fourth

Fifth

Vickie

Alex

I am 100 % sure that these people are part of the cast for a reason.. It looks like no one is outstanding, but i am pretty sure that they have a reason for making these people the housemates of the season.

The celebrities of this season are indeed celebrities. Jane, Michelle, Vickie (the model), Fourth and Fifth (commercial models), and of course, Alex!

I think Alex is really a housemate. Since this season is an ALL IN season. But i highly believe that she will get nominated at the first round because she's the most famous of them all. That's the only downfall of being a celebrity inside the house with other regular housemates. Nevertheless, for this time, She's my favorite housemate till everyone's color will be revealed.

I am a fan of Twin housemates and therefore, i am rooting automatically for them. LOL

The house looks pretty small, and i also believe that there's a second part of the house. And for the number of housemates... hmm... i can't help but not to believe that we will only have 18 housemates.. since the full house is not yet revealed, then there will be additional housemates for sure..and as what Bianca said during the lauch, "For tonight, we will have 18 housemates who will enter the house". or maybe i just get it wrong.. LOL..

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #268 on: April 28, 2014, 04:43:05 AM »
Quote from: marieQuote from: MonQuote from: marieQuote from: AndréQuote from: Mon on Today at 08:51:20 AMQuote from: AndréQuote from: Mon on Today at 08:43:31 AMLoisa can sing. She is a regular HM.

I went to ADMU and we have friends in the same circle (Image removed from quote.)Oh yeah, you are an alumna. Did you continue with your plan to go to Law school?

Robi went to Ateneo High then ADMU, right? I remember, his rivalry with De La Salle HM was a major twist in PBBTeen2
Yeah and adjust college as well... Nope no law school for me....

I'm pretty  sure more people will enter as it Stands there are 10 girls and 8 boys

its amazing how gullible people are thinking that auditions are still "real" in a way yeah! But 80% of housemates are recruits or referrals! And the "celebrities" are obviously recruits... You won't expect Alex to audition, she's there to add spice in the house and to add a real celebrity which is part of their theme of all in.... Regulars, teens and celebs... Same goes for Michelle and Jane
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #269 on: April 28, 2014, 05:50:54 AM »
Quote from: carlex
I'm very sorry I was not here for the launch. I got sick (actually even now). I have a high fever and was watching the launch while my headache kills me.

Anyways, here are the photos of the housemates.
Spoiler for Hiden:
AXEL

Jane

Cess

Nichole

Chevin

Aina

Joshua

Jayme (I love this girl.. very religous.. LOL..)

Manolo (so freaking folk name)

Maris

Ranty

Michelle

Jacob

Loisa

Fourth

Fifth

Vickie

Alex

I am 100 % sure that these people are part of the cast for a reason.. It looks like no one is outstanding, but i am pretty sure that they have a reason for making these people the housemates of the season.

The celebrities of this season are indeed celebrities. Jane, Michelle, Vickie (the model), Fourth and Fifth (commercial models), and of course, Alex!

I think Alex is really a housemate. Since this season is an ALL IN season. But i highly believe that she will get nominated at the first round because she's the most famous of them all. That's the only downfall of being a celebrity inside the house with other regular housemates. Nevertheless, for this time, She's my favorite housemate till everyone's color will be revealed.

I am a fan of Twin housemates and therefore, i am rooting automatically for them. LOL

The house looks pretty small, and i also believe that there's a second part of the house. And for the number of housemates... hmm... i can't help but not to believe that we will only have 18 housemates.. since the full house is not yet revealed, then there will be additional housemates for sure..and as what Bianca said during the lauch, "For tonight, we will have 18 housemates who will enter the house". or maybe i just get it wrong.. LOL..

I always read Axel as Alex and Alex as Axel.

I though we will only have 15?

They are probably testing the waters how people react with these initial housemates before they send home or bring into the show the othyer batch of HMs.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #270 on: April 28, 2014, 05:57:56 AM »
Quote from: MonQuote from: marieQuote from: MonQuote from: marieQuote from: AndréQuote from: Mon on Today at 08:51:20 AMQuote from: AndréQuote from: Mon on Today at 08:43:31 AMLoisa can sing. She is a regular HM.

I went to ADMU and we have friends in the same circle (Image removed from quote.)Oh yeah, you are an alumna. Did you continue with your plan to go to Law school?

Robi went to Ateneo High then ADMU, right? I remember, his rivalry with De La Salle HM was a major twist in PBBTeen2Yeah and adjust college as well... Nope no law school for me....

I'm pretty  sure more people will enter as it Stands there are 10 girls and 8 boys

its amazing how gullible people are thinking that auditions are still "real" in a way yeah! But 80% of housemates are recruits or referrals! And the "celebrities" are obviously recruits... You won't expect Alex to audition, she's there to add spice in the house and to add a real celebrity which is part of their theme of all in.... Regulars, teens and celebs... Same goes for Michelle and Jane

I just wish they have younger teens and older regulars.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #271 on: April 28, 2014, 06:19:34 AM »
The auditions are real. There are four types of housemates.. (this is according to a very reliable source and some of the housemates that didn't pursue to enter the house)

1st - Reserved Housemates, these housemates auditioned for a particular edition/season but the production decided to put them for another season instead because they think that they are more suited for that.

2nd - Refferals, housemates that are obviously, been recruited and have connections inside the production.

3rd - Housemates from Auditions, yes, these are the people who auditioned and very lucky to be picked.

4th - Online housemates, exclusively for this season.

I was able to talk to some housemates who were reffered as reserved hosuemates. She auditoned for Teen Edition 2 but was accepted as a housemate for Season 3 (Double up). Unfortunately, she signed a contract in a very famous company here in the Philippines and decided not to pursue PBB.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #272 on: April 28, 2014, 06:48:44 AM »
I find the auditions sketchy.... They couldn't get a younger teen like 14 or 13 and no housemate above 30...

Most of these housemates are referrals or were reserved housemates from previous seasons
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #273 on: April 28, 2014, 09:49:17 AM »
^I don't care about the audition process but I am saddened with the lack of diversity in HMs when the whole season's premise is all about bringing different groups together.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #274 on: April 28, 2014, 09:50:34 AM »
Quote from: carlex

I thought you watched the opening live. take care of yourself carl :)